• Site Moderator

And back to me.

The Forefathers will be delivering Date Nut Bread to us. You can do some Re-Gifting today.

It's another rainy Thursday and Friday for my area. The Cat/Bird should see snow.

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Disinfects the shiny after taking it from the sick bear.

Have you examined your Roots lately? With a Festivus for the rest of us, there will be Pfeffernusse to snack on. 

After yesterdays weather, it's time to get ready for a flash freeze today.

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
On 12/22/2022 at 11:49 AM, Slytherin said:

sick i love you GIF by PBS KIDS

I have a cold :( (no Covid, got tested) Not fun so close to Christmas :( 

Oh no, I hope you'll feel better to celebrate some :hug:

Thanks for a clean :joe: BOP ;)

BTW, don't you think it's about time to close this game? 🤔 We've been at it since July!! :whistle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

Definitely not going for my morning walk this morning. It's currently 4 degrees with a feels like temp of -14. The coolest it's been in some time.

I'll see Chris's Christmas Eve and raise him a class of Egg Nog.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Season 2 Drinking GIF by The Big Bang Theory

It's 4 F here with winds gusting up to 80 mph.  The band of lake effect snow has completely stalled over my area, making visibility zero.  The grocery stores have closed till after Christmas, but it's not like anyone can go anywhere anyway.  They don't even have the plows out because it's too dangerous.  My windows are all covered in snow, so I can only see out my front window.  "See" being a relative term.... all I can see are whiteout conditions.  I can't tell the difference between my front lawn, driveway, and the street.  :unsure:  We'll have between 30-40" of snow before it's over with, with drifts much higher than that.  I feel like utter *&@## from the covid.  So excuse me while I go hibernate with the shiny until this craptacular weekend is over. :joe: 

• Fingers Crossed 1
  • Sad 4
  • Site Moderator

The warmup begins here today. By Friday, the forecast is for 63 degrees and rain.

Since it's Christmas Day. I've decided to give the shiny to everyone for the day.

Pumpkin Pie will be available all day. Today is also Alphabet Day or No "L" Day.

• Love 4