• Site Moderator

The winds finally died down in my area. Fortunately for my area, we got a little snow out of the storm that past here. It turned out to be mainly a rain event.

Today it's okay to be a whiner on Whiners Day. Do people still write Thank You Notes the day after Christmas? Let's hear it for that stick candy known as the Candy Cane today. It's National Boxing Day, and I don't mean the fighting one.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

It's snowing again here :facepalm:  At least we don't have the high winds anymore.  But we really don't need any more snow.  We've already reached our seasonal average, and winter is just beginning :unsure: :joe:  

Turning Up Make It Rain GIF by Pudgy Penguins

• Like 1
  • Wow 4
  • Site Moderator
20 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

It's snowing again here :facepalm:  At least we don't have the high winds anymore.  But we really don't need any more snow.  We've already reached our seasonal average, and winter is just beginning :unsure: :joe:  

Turning Up Make It Rain GIF by Pudgy Penguins

According to the local Fox Weather person here, that stalled front should start moving out today.

Let them eat cake today. Fruit Cake that is. And that's today's list.

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

The Short Film for today will be about Card Playing. It's time to Pledge Allegiance to the King of LPW. It's Holy Innocence Day. A box of Chocolate Candy will be available today. 

• Like 2