• Site Moderator
22 hours ago, clochette said:

How is it a shame today is international tea and cupcakes day?! Tea is great - better than coffee for sure - and cupcakes too! 

Tea Party Cat GIF by PBS KIDS

:joe:

Because today, is my Birthday, which also means the shiny is mine all day.

It's time to get out those Ugly Christmas Sweaters for the Underdogs. It's time for the annual Barbie and Barney Backlash. Last but not least for the day, it's Chocolate-Covered Anything Day

• Love 4
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor to start a new day. Thanks for all the birthday wishes.

It's time again for the Annual Wreaths Across American Day. I had some no sugar added Maple Syrup on my mini pancakes this morning. The Wright Brothers made their first flight on this day in 1903.

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Ouch! That hurt! {rubs head and flies off with the shiny.} 

Today is World Arabic Language Day and International Migrant Day. Answer the phone like Buddy the Elf today. The Twins will be serving Roast Suckling Pig today. 

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor.

It starts out as a somewhat healthy day with Oatmeal Muffins. Then it sucks the rest of the day as we suck on Hard Candy

Edited by TalonRider
  • Haha 3
  • Site Moderator

And back me again.

It's time to go Caroling again. There will be Sangria available before, during and after all that singing. Today is Mudd Day, named after Dr. Samuel Mudd. It's also Internataional Human Solidarity Day

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the BoP. 

Today is Winter Solstice Day which also makes it National Flashlight Day. Maine will be handing out Crossword Puzzles and plates of French Fried Shrimp. It's also Humbug Day.

Locally, the Solstice strikes at 4:47 pm.

• Like 2