• Site Moderator

And back to me. 

It's National Gay Men's Hiv/Aids Awareness Day. It's Urban National Widelife Refuge Day I've been lucky with this one the past couple of weeks. I've seen Deer several times on the way for my morning walk at the park. It's still dark when I go. Cheers, it's National Coffee Day.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

For our canine friends it's National Fire Pup Day and National Black Dog Day. Good or bad, it's Hair Day. The World celebrates Sake today. Let's not forget about Pumpkin Spice.

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator
  • Site Moderator

I thought bear rugs went on the floor.

There's no drinking today. It's World Temperance Day. Don't be surprised when your Boyfriend bring some Fruit At Work today. 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

That choice should be an easy one.

Today, we're savoring Mexican Delights, Taco's, and raising a toast to Vodka. Something you don't see much anymore is students Walking To School. Golf Lovers will enjoy Pumpkin Seeds today. It's also Coffee with a Cop Day. Don't forget the donuts.

• Like 1