• Site Moderator

🎶 Monday, Monday, 🎶

Today is Patriot Day and National Day of Service. The some call it Boxing Day, we call it National Boss/Employee Exchange Day. Be sure to Make Your Bed today. We'll also be having Hot Cross Buns today.

• Site Moderator

And back to me again.

It's time for a Hug and a High Five today. It's National Day Of Encouragement . Later today, we'll have a snack of Ants On A Log and Chocolate Milkshakes. It's also National Gamers Day for all the Gamers. 

• Site Moderator

And back to me.

For those of us who aren't allergic, it's Peanut Day. Uncle Sam say's, the Kids Take Over The Kitchen Today. It's Positive Thinking Day as we celebrate the Day of the Programmer

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to me.

Its Parents Day Off so they will relax as much as possible while the Kids pose for their School Pictures. Virginia will supply the Creme Donuts and then supply us so that we can Eat Hoagies today also. 

• Site Moderator

Carries off the shiny with the mixed drink.

Who wants some Guacamole spread on Cinnamon Raison Bread? Today is the day to go Clean Up. Take some time to play with some Play-Doh. It's National Mayflower Day here. The day the Colonists arrived in the New World.

• Site Moderator

Today's the day for Professional House Cleaners. If they were to get a look at my place, they would go a running. I'm changing this one a bit. Instead of using Wife, I'll say it's Spouse Appreciation Day. It's also Constitution and Citizenship Day. Later on we'll snack on Monte Cristo sandwich's and Apple Dumplings