• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again. I'm being visited by one of the storms from California. It's changed over to snow now with a forecast of 4 to 8 inches before it ends around noon.

The day before Valentines day is known as Galentines Day. On this day, women can spend the day with their Gal Pals celebrating their friendships. It's Fat Tuesday so there will be plenty of Fastnacht and Paczki on hand to snack on. There will also be Cheddar Cheese and Pancakes available. 

• Site Moderator

And back to me.

If you're lucky, maybe your sweetheart will take you for a Valentines Day Ferris Wheel ride. Act surprised if you receive a nice box of Cream-filled Chocolates today. It's also Donor Day and Ashe Wednesday

• Site Moderator

Wisconsin will be giving us a treat of Gumdrops today. As if it needs to be mention the day after Valentines Day, today is National Singles Day

• Site Moderator

Looks like we had a visit from ABBA will all the Dancing Queens that appeared yesterday.

No One Eats Alone today, especially if they can have a fish platter with a nice side of Tartar Sauce. Invite a Caregiver to join you. Do A Grouch a Favor today, give them some Almonds to much on.

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me once again.

I'm wearing a black pair of socks today 'cos I don't have any Red Socks to wear. As a Random Act of Kindness today, everyone will receive some Cabbage

• Site Moderator

As the NFL season has come to an end, the new Nascar season begins.

Get charge up, it's Battery Day. Drink Wine today as you eat Crab Stuffed Flounder

• Site Moderator

Today is Presidents Day. The statues ask, Do you like Chocolate? Do you like Mint? Then you'll enjoy today's treat of Chocolate Mint. We'll also be riding Arabian Horses today. 

• Site Moderator

And back to me again.

It's Love Your Pet Day so why not get Comfy with them, and anyone else. The leadership will be serving Muffins and Cherry Pie.