• Site Moderator

And back to me.

Here in the US, it's National Daylight Saving Day. Pack Your Lunch, we're going to visit Mario today. We'll also have Blueberry Popovers today. 

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty, majestic raptor once again.

Kind of a morbid day since it's National Funeral Directors and Morticians Day. It's time for Prom Proposal's to take place today. Here's a different one for you. It's Time to Worship Tools today. We'll be having Oatmeal Nut Waffles in celebration of Johnny Appleseed today. 

• Site Moderator

And back to me. 

Today, we'll Plant A Flower for the Working Mom. We'll also have Baked Scallops for lunch. 

• Site Moderator

A new one to the list today, National Dermatologist Day. It's a gem of a day for Jewels today. The K9 Veterans will be paying a visit today. Later on today we'll have Coconut Torte as snack. 

• Site Moderator

Reminds me of some of the Dr, Pimple Popper videos on You Tube.

If you haven't done so, it's Write Down Your Story today. Make sure you've got plenty of art supplies on hand to day for Childrens Craft Day. Todays date is 3.14 so that means it's PI Day. There will be plenty of Potato Chips on hand today.

• Site Moderator

And back to me, again.

It's Curl Crush Day today so get your curls on. It's a day for those black and white critters known as Pandas. For lunch today we'll have Corn Dogs and Artichoke Hearts. Also, Everything You Do Is Wrong Today

• Site Moderator

Somehow I knew that LBO would focus on the Pandas. 

I think something is wrong with Day Calendar. This is twice now that they have had the wrong day showing. Yesterdays list posted is todays, so I'll post yesterdays list today. So we'll go to Kansas to have some Pears Helen.

• Haha 2