• Site Moderator

Let's see what's on the list for today. 

Since it's St. Patrick's Day, we'll have Corned Beef and Cabbage today. 

• Site Moderator

And back to me again.

Watch out for those Awkward Moments today. It's National Biodiesel Day. For lunch today we'll have Sloppy Joes. We'll also snack on Lacy Oatmeal Cookies

See you in the Spring. 

• Site Moderator

Spring has sprung. Todays weather is forecast to be cold and windy. Typical March weather. People will need to dress warm to Play in the Backyard today. It's a day for the farmer as it's AG Day. It's also National Certified Nurses Day. It's National Laugh Day

• Site Moderator

And back to me once again.

During the third Wednesday in March, National Small Business Development Centers (SBDC) Day recognizes the thousands of SBDCs across the country supporting entrepreneurs in the pursuit of small business ownership. It's National Proposal Day so I'm proposing we have Ravioli for lunch today.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me, the Mighty BoP.

In case you've forgotten, it's Memory Day. It's time for the seasonal Spray Tanning to begin. Today is Absolutely Incredible Kids Day. The Countdown begins for some fresh French Bread

• Like 1