• Site Moderator

And back to me once again, but unfortunately, not for long. 

It's a good thing that @Slytherin reappeared. Now she can celebrate Polar Bear Day with us. In celebration we'll have Strawberries to munch on and Kahlua to sip on. We'll also take a look back at some Retro technology.

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me.

Public Sleeping is something that I don't think I could do. The Tooth Fairy has a new hobby. It's Floral Design. Our snack for the day is a Chocolate Souffle

• Site Moderator

Today is National Time Refund Day, a.k.a. Leap Day. The last Thursday of February is National Toast Day so that's our snack of the day. 

• Site Moderator

And back to me.

It Sunkist Day and Minnesota is celebrating with Dadgum That's Good Day. LBO should like today. It's National Wear Blue Day

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

I like blue too.

It's going to me too wet to play outside today so I'll just stay inside and snack on some Banana Cream Pie. Soup It Forward today. For those of you who might be interested, it's Cold Cut's Day. We'll sip on some Mulled Wine while listening to National Anthems today.