• Site Moderator

And back to me.

Be Optimistic today. Texas will be giving Baked Alaska and Dark Chocolate today. If you fall down today, Get Up. Beware of the Serpents in the area today. 

• Site Moderator

Looks like a fun day today. It's Wear Red today and National Ground Hog Day. Ground Hogs are also know as Whistle Pigs. We'll have Tator Tots with lunch today. We'll chew Bubble Gum this afternoon before we have a snack of Heavenly Hash.

• Site Moderator

And back to me once again on this Saturday. 

It's first Saturday so that means let's go Play Outside. But first, let's have Ice Cream for Breakfast as part of first Saturday. Later on, we'll have some Carrot Cake to snack on. 

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me.

If it was colder, I might consider making a pot of Homemade Soup. It's National Thank A Mail Carrier Day. I won't thank mine. They don't know the difference between Apartment 1 and Apartment 2. I get my Insulin Pump supplies once a month and they get delivered to apt 1's door and not Apt 2's. The doors are clearly marked.

• Sad 2
  • Angry 1