[Shadowgod] Living in Surreality

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and add to that exams and you have a deadly combination!! I have Chemistry on 25th!! :wacko:

Chemistry is difficult but likable. I actually carried a B for the first semester. I slipped to a C second semester. :( Anyway, I seem to do better with English and History than I do science or math.

Anyway, I am definitely looking forward to a new chapter soon. :D

Chemistry is difficult but likable. I actually carried a B for the first semester. I slipped to a C second semester. :( Anyway, I seem to do better with English and History than I do science or math.

Anyway, I am definitely looking forward to a new chapter soon. :D

i hate chemistry!!!

The chemistry I actually like is anything that causes a kaboom. :devil: I wonder if there will be any explosions in the sequel.

Don't give Shadowgod any ideas! He'll have high explosives in it! :o

i like the chemistry that takes place b/w two human beings... ;)

Agreed, and Shadowgod is most excellent at that. That was a very large part of what made LiS so great, IMHO.

Don't give Shadowgod any ideas! He'll have high explosives in it! :o

You, of all people, don't want to see explosives being used in a story? Hmmmm... I seem to recall a massive explosion in FTL. That was one of my favorite parts.

Agreed, and Shadowgod is most excellent at that. That was a very large part of what made LiS so great, IMHO.

Indeed, it is. Jacob and Matt were made for each other. :wub:

You, of all people, don't want to see explosives being used in a story? Hmmmm... I seem to recall a massive explosion in FTL. That was one of my favorite parts.

Indeed, it is. Jacob and Matt were made for each other. :wub:

Well, you must remember, we're talking Shadowgod here; he is evil, and enjoys being evil to his characters, so we definitly don't want to get him thinking about explosives! :o

Totally agreed about JAcob and Matt; they are very different, but compliment each other; they "fit". :worship:

Well, you must remember, we're talking Shadowgod here; he is evil, and enjoys being evil to his characters, so we definitly don't want to get him thinking about explosives! :o

Using explosives in an action fiction is a cheap way to end the story. Not worthy of Shadowgod.

Nobody should end a story with an explosion. That would be insane. :o

B) .......How about at the end of a chapter?? If the unknown results of a motorcycle accident can end a chapter, why not an explosion?