[Shadowgod] Living in Surreality

Yep. I should learn to start trusting my friends more and just keep going until things get interesting. :)

Well, we told you. There was also the fact that LiS is rated as the top hosted story of 2007. That should have been enough clue. I am eventually going to read the whole thing again. love2.gif

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we told you. There was also the fact that LiS is rated as the top hosted story of 2007. That should have been enough clue. I am eventually going to read the whole thing again. love2.gif

It's certainly worthy of a second read. I always find things I missed during the first read. That's why, as a beta, I like to read the story once as a reader and then again as a beta.

It's certainly worthy of a second read. I always find things I missed during the first read. That's why, as a beta, I like to read the story once as a reader and then again as a beta.

I actually have read chapter 13 twice already. I even read it aloud to a friend. It was hot. embarassed.gif

B) ..............BTW, where's the chapter of D&CW??

He's supposed to have finished it by now. My guess is that it is being beta-read or edited. I hope it's ready soon. :D

He's supposed to have finished it by now. My guess is that it is being beta-read or edited. I hope it's ready soon. :D

B) ...........Me too!! TG I have the patience of a stalking Gary!!

B) ...........Me too!! TG I have the patience of a stalking Gary!!

That's the best analogy I've seen in a long time. You should be an author, Benji. rofl.gif

By the way, I like humor in stories. That's why I said that.

That's the best analogy I've seen in a long time. You should be an author, Benji. rofl.gif

By the way, I like humor in stories. That's why I said that.

Hey, wait a minute! The only author I stalk is corvus :wub: and that's because I just want to scoop up that poor, starving student and give him the very best life has to offer.

The other authors I just pester to death for the next chapter. Hmm. I guess that means I don't have much patience. Oh well. I can live with that. ;)

I don't even know Dom and yet his absence concerns me. I'm much more worried about him than his stories. I should ask Joe if he or Myr have heard from Dom.

Take Jack Scribe for example. He's gone from the website until at least this winter. But at least there's something on his website letting everyone know he'll be back in the winter with a new story. Therefore I don't worry about him.

At least Steve is always here even though he keeps us in suspense for far too long. ;)

Gary, perhaps you should read this post when talking about the next chapter of a story. I think I made some good points. I know you're talking about my stories. Also, I am working on anthology!

B) .........Got a title yet? Maybe a little spoiler!! ;)

I don't even know Dom and yet his absence concerns me. I'm much more worried about him than his stories. I should ask Joe if he or Myr have heard from Dom.

Take Jack Scribe for example. He's gone from the website until at least this winter. But at least there's something on his website letting everyone know he'll be back in the winter with a new story. Therefore I don't worry about him.

At least Steve is always here even though he keeps us in suspense for far too long. ;)

Well, I think even Steve will agree that you owe it to yourself to read Dom's stories. He's wonderful. I'm definitely a Domaholic/Luminite/Danderthal/Herd Member. :P

Well, I think even Steve will agree that you owe it to yourself to read Dom's stories. He's wonderful. I'm definitely a Domaholic/Luminite/Danderthal/Herd Member. :P

I've got way too many stories to read, both for please and for work. :)

• 2 years later...

WOW! Good story man loved it!specool.gif

Don't tell me you're done! *shocked* It took me nearly a week to finish it!

Yeah, it's a great story. One of the best - if not the best - coming-of-age story pertaining the gay population ever. The story is simple and at times cliched, but I guess the simplicity of it is what made it so great. I literally lived through the characters, and felt the story unfold before my eyes. It made me smile, laugh, cry and even fall in love. The characters - even the minor ones - were written so well that I could almost feel them breathing. Steve's rich descriptive style complemented the overall tone of the story. But over everything else, I think it is the way the love between the main two characters of the novel had been portrayed which made the story so amazing. It's as if you can almost feel the hormones rushing through your system everytime you read about the beloved Jacob and Matt. :)

I don't want to spoil it for you anymore if you aren't done with it yet. :)

WOW! Good story man loved it!specool.gif

It's always been one of my favorites. Dreams and Clipped Wings is sort of a spin-off. It's not finished, but what he's written so far is good.

So who is your favorite LiS character?

It's always been one of my favorites. Dreams and Clipped Wings is sort of a spin-off. It's not finished, but what he's written so far is good.

So who is your favorite LiS character?

I asked the same question on another thread, but no one replied. :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest BidgeBoy

Hello Shadowgod,

Thank you for the story Surreality. What a grand story, I loved the ending and everything else else. It definately kept me enthralled the whole way through. This is my first time writing in the forums for Gay Authors. I plan on reading and writing a lot more now.

Thank you again,

BidgeBoy