Blizzard Of Thought

Umm.. wow! Talk about "a day in the life" !

Your main character is quite annoyed and aggrevated, I must say its a bit alien to me to see that much profanity, perhaps a but less of it would make it easier for the reader to identify with the protagonist.

It was written well but I had hoped for a stronger plot.

*flashes a card* 6/10

Umm.. wow! Talk about "a day in the life" !

Your main character is quite annoyed and aggrevated, I must say its a bit alien to me to see that much profanity, perhaps a but less of it would make it easier for the reader to identify with the protagonist.

It was written well but I had hoped for a stronger plot.

*flashes a card* 6/10

LOL I understand what you're saying, but I wanted it true to life, and in my head, yeah... that's almost verbatim what I was thinking at the time. You're right though, there isn't a lot of plot. It's only what the title suggests. A blizzard of my thoughts.

It's not a conventional story by any means, and a bit too long to be posting in a blog, so, I did a little experimenting and decided ... what the heck... let's give it a go.

I'm happy for the 6 ;)

LMAO! :lmao::lmao: when I first followed a link to this site, I stayed up to all hours reading Dom, Vance, and others, kicking myself in the ass the next day because I only got like three hours sleep. Also sounds like me driving into work in the mornings. I love it! I absolutely love it!

:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Rick

Thanks Captainrick! I hope that you got a good laugh out of it. I'm sure there are others that have left to work sleepy eyed and cursing themselves for getting trapped in someone else's great story.

ROAD RAGE! This is why I keep the things in my head and not flying out of my mouth most times. Driving in heavy traffic is such a pain in the ass!

I censor most things I say. I can't imagine what the world would be like if we all went around saying every thought that crossed our minds. There would definately be a lot of very upset people in the world.

Thanks for taking it in the tone it was meant. ;)

Take care!

• Site Administrator

I've just read this and I thought it was great! :2thumbs:

A little snippet of life that I'm sure practically everyone can find part of it to relate to. I had to laugh when I saw my name mentioned.... It looks like I'm a bad influence :devil: Of course, I've stayed up until all hours reading, too, so I can relate. ;)

It's not your traditional story, and there is certainly a lot of background information not included that helps the understanding, but I think everyone can get the gist.

Congratulations, Shannon! :great:

I've just read this and I thought it was great! :2thumbs:

A little snippet of life that I'm sure practically everyone can find part of it to relate to. I had to laugh when I saw my name mentioned.... It looks like I'm a bad influence :devil: Of course, I've stayed up until all hours reading, too, so I can relate. ;)

It's not your traditional story, and there is certainly a lot of background information not included that helps the understanding, but I think everyone can get the gist.

Congratulations, Shannon! :great:

Thank you much Graeme!!! By the way... it is your fault you know... ALL YOUR FAULT!