Just read this yesterday on Nifty in the authoritarian section:

Story for Mike

It's well-written, complete, and deals with strange fetishes, but has a nice plot. It's quite wicked, but it's really higher quality stuff IMO than a lot of stories in this particular section. I can't really comment further without giving away spoilers, but it's a nice 40 minutes of reading.

A little addendum to the above: first of all, you can read Nexis's stories on the Mind Control Archives. The layout is not simple text, so it's a bit more flattering for such great fiction.

The one I praised above, A Story for Mike, would be rated R. It is a bit dark, though it has the type of humour you might find in Roald Dahl's Kiss Kiss.

Then, for you vampire lovers, go straight to A Dark and Stormy Night. It's just hilarious. It's great parody, the erotic subtext (and explicit content) will leave you awestruck. I'd say more, but I'd spoil the fun for prospective readers. Actually, the link here takes you to only half the story (it should be complete soon on the MCA). If you're impatient, It's here!

And follow the adventures of Bert and Henry, a very dynamic duo of superheroes fighting to save Britain from the ultimate evil and the archvillain Sir Simon in Brighton Rock. Here is the link to the Nifty version. According to the author (who very kindly replied to my email, should I add...), it has been slightly edited since it was published on the MC archives. And in this version, there are explanations of some Brit pop-culture points that should help our non-UK friends to get the funny parts. Read only half of it, but until now it's PG 13 going onto R (PG 15?). I mean there are explicit acts, but nothing graphic, so our youngest members may have a good laugh with sexy superheroes (and a very evil, yet entertaining villain).

I hope you enjoy, and leave a comment. This is worth clicking on the above links. I am neither paid nor brainwashed or mind-controlled to write these praises, by the way.

I hope you enjoy, and leave a comment. This is worth clicking on the above links. I am neither paid nor brainwashed or mind-controlled to write these praises, by the way.

The intriguing description of the story prompted me to click the link and explore. It is long - about twice the length of a typical chapter - and it took me extra time to absorb the material.

I'm not usually drawn to authoritarian stories...it's just not my thing. However, misgivings were sidelined by the exceptional writing. The author is a skilled wordsmith and very creative. I especially enjoyed the narrative style of one character speaking to the other without responses in several sections. It is almost hypnotic.

I strongly recommend this story. However, A Story for Mike should only be approached by adults.

Thanks, Bondwriter, for posting this superbly-crafted tale.

Jack B)

I especially enjoyed the narrative style of one character speaking to the other without responses in several sections. It is almost hypnotic.

I strongly recommend this story. However, A Story for Mike should only be approached by adults.

Yes, you're right about the soothing, hypnotic style of the story. Substance and form. Well done.

And you're right again about it being for mature audiences.

I'd advise starting reading A Dark and Stormy Night, which is lighter though it deals with similar fetishes and obsessions.

And Brighton Rock, still having some of the same themes got me laughing out loud many times. Fot those who enjoy British humor. (Now I wonder; three posts in this thread? Is there some subliminal message hidden inside the text forcing me to praise it? ;) )

(Now I wonder; three posts in this thread? Is there some subliminal message hidden inside the text forcing me to praise it? ;) )

I don't think it's that subliminal. Nexis creates a powerful, erotic atmosphere that reaches out. Those who fantasize about control - ebb and flow, receiver and bearer - will react in a direct relationship to the internalized fantasy. It is interesting that you used the term "forcing me" in your text. 0:)

Story for Matthew turns the ratchet a few degrees tighter. Again, fair warning that this is material intended for adults. http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/authoritari...ory-for-matthew.

Jack B)

It is interesting that you used the term "forcing me" in your text. 0:)

It was meant as a joke. The three people who have had a look at the excerpt of my story posted here will have realized the fun of the tie-up fetish for me happens i between consensual players, whose aim is not to bring the partner to complete servitude. Of course, for a long fiction, it's difficult to have characters not playing tricks to each other, but what would fiction be without a little drama?

But to me, pain is a major turn-off in erotica.

It is interesting that you used the term "forcing me" in your text.

Story for Matthew turns the ratchet a few degrees tighter. Again, fair warning that this is material intended for adults. http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/authoritari...ory-for-matthew.

Jack B)

It's still a fine piece of writing, but I found it quite disturbing. It is about the twisted relationship between a writer and one of his readers who plays mind games with him. But once again, who's in control? A very unique piece of fiction.

I definitely recommend starting with the lighter stories. And yes, if you're underage, DO NOT read Story for Mike and Story for Matthew.

A little addendum to the above: first of all, you can read Nexis's stories on the Mind Control Archives. The layout is not simple text, so it's a bit more flattering for such great fiction.

The one I praised above, A Story for Mike, would be rated R. It is a bit dark, though it has the type of humour you might find in Roald Dahl's Kiss Kiss.

Then, for you vampire lovers, go straight to A Dark and Stormy Night. It's just hilarious. It's great parody, the erotic subtext (and explicit content) will leave you awestruck. I'd say more, but I'd spoil the fun for prospective readers. Actually, the link here takes you to only half the story (it should be complete soon on the MCA). If you're impatient, It's here!

And follow the adventures of Bert and Henry, a very dynamic duo of superheroes fighting to save Britain from the ultimate evil and the archvillain Sir Simon in Brighton Rock. Here is the link to the Nifty version. According to the author (who very kindly replied to my email, should I add...), it has been slightly edited since it was published on the MC archives. And in this version, there are explanations of some Brit pop-culture points that should help our non-UK friends to get the funny parts. Read only half of it, but until now it's PG 13 going onto R (PG 15?). I mean there are explicit acts, but nothing graphic, so our youngest members may have a good laugh with sexy superheroes (and a very evil, yet entertaining villain).

I checked the 'Brighton Rock' story. It was really good and amusing. Kinda different. I would advise many to read it. :read:

I'm intending to pounce on the 'Dark and Stormy Night'. Sounds interesting. Gay vampires? :lmao:

Nice read to everyone

Ieshwar

Another story: Cal.

OK, Nexis Pas did it again: he wrote a very short story linked above. It's a fine scene telling of a whole life story of actors. Most excellent writing. Not comedy this time, though there's humor, and not much sex. But this is a lesson in writing. I wish Nexis would join here; I realize I enjoy British writers a lot too.Some weird ethnic prejudice, I guess. ;)

OK, Nexis Pas did it again: he wrote a very short story linked above...I realize I enjoy British writers a lot too.Some weird ethnic prejudice, I guess. ;)

Goodness...going back to Henry V and Henry VI?

I really enjoy good writing and this author cleverly turns a phrase and weaves carefully-selected words with much skill.

Guess, Francois, we're a fan club of two. I really urge GA readers to indulge. Nexis is worth the detour...as Michelin would say. Definitely TWO STARS!

Jack B)

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome, Nexis! Glad you found your way here eventually.

I should point out Nexis posted two new stories:

Dreamwork

This one is for mature audiences only, and deals with rather heavy themes. Kidnapping, SM, dominance/ submission. But with the little twist to make the reader think about these. Not exactly J.O. material.

The End

A bittersweet tale of an ending relationship, with questions about manipulation and deviousness in ordinary couples' relationships.

Once again the style is amazing.

Hey, Jack, we have three people commenting on these stories, since Ieshwar joined the party.

And a cheque in the male? So, a male in the mail? Sweet!

Hey, Jack, we have three people commenting on these stories, since Ieshwar joined the party.

And a cheque in the male? So, a male in the mail? Sweet!

Or a male on the Czech? :devil: (With apologies to Bel Ami)

An official fan club of three! I posted a "welcome" on the other forum.

Jack B)

Or a male on the Czech? :devil: (With apologies to Bel Ami)

An official fan club of three! I posted a "welcome" on the other forum.

Jack B)

--

Edited by Nexis Pas
...Given my interests, Francois, I would have written "Golden Locks and the Three Lumberjocks."

Only god knows how you could interpret this:

Peas-porridge hot,

Peas-porridge cold,

Peas-porridge in the pot,

Nine days old;

Some like it hot,

Some like it cold,

Some like it in the pot,

Nine days old.

With apologies to those who are into watersports. :funny:

Jack B)

Actually, your display of wits got me a bit lost, guys. I like your explanation of the nursery rhyme with puns, but I was wondering how one could link Golden Locks to WS? I mean, gold= yellow= what you know, but is that it? After extensive research, which yielded the information that Czech adult film makers are Maupassant fans, I'm still a bit at a loss.

Well, golden suggested "golden showers," another term for watersports, and "peas" is a homophone of "pees," baby talk for urination. The Czechs have nothing to do with this chain of associations, which all started because I rudely made a pun on the title of your latest story.

No problem on this side of the Channel! I must have read about these "golden showers" before, but though I have VERY weird fantasies, these are not mine. Hence I'm not overly familiar with them.

From Jack's take on Peter Pan, I know he has done a bit of research (in the interest of writing fiction) on the gay adult movie industry, and has a fairly extensive knowledge of it. Conceited for conceited, I actually mention the split peas soup in Goldilocks, so I was wondering a lot about the relationship with my story when the answer was just below my eyes. Actually, I liked the "lumberjocks" a lot, though it wouldn't have been quite proper with my fine woodworking gay family.

"And some men do it in Palm Springs

Butterblondes with Cadillac Souls"

OK, Nexis Pas did it again: he wrote a very short story linked above. It's a fine scene telling of a whole life story of actors. Most excellent writing. Not comedy this time, though there's humor, and not much sex. But this is a lesson in writing. I wish Nexis would join here; I realize I enjoy British writers a lot too.Some weird ethnic prejudice, I guess. ;)

Cal is superb!

Very evocative, and brilliantly written. The interplay between the characters is particularly well done.

An excelent story. :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

"And some men do it in Palm Springs

Butter blondes with Cadillac Souls"

I love that phrase but can't place it (or "plaice" for Nexus' sake). I assume it's from a song?

Speaking of blonds:

When the surgeon came to see his blonde patient on the day after his operation, the patient asked somewhat hesitantly just how long it would be before he could resume his sex life.

"Uh, I hadn't really thought about it" replied the stunned surgeon. "In fact, you're the first one ever to ask that after a tonsillectomy."

Golden showers (and pease, peas, pees) was a stretch. You gotta admit, however, this is a fun thread. :funny:

Jack B)

I love that phrase but can't place it (or "plaice" for Nexus' sake). I assume it's from a song?

OK for the hair color prejudice. :thumbdown:

Actually, the complete quote is:

and some men do it in Palm Springs

laying it into butterblondes

with Cadillac souls

It's from Charles Bukowski's Something For The Touts, The Nuns, The Grocery Clerks, And You . . .

A really nice poem according to my standards. And besides a mystery novel taking place in Palm Springs, all I know about this fair city.

Anybody get back on topic? :lmao:

I went to Brighton once!

A good way to get back on topic is to have a new Nexis Pas story posted.

Definitely an explorer of all genres, this time there is a SF element. A mildly graphic beginning, but I'd feel confident to say this can be read by most people here anyway. It's called Toby's Tours, and you should have fun discovering this master of the short story's new piece.

A good way to get back on topic is to have a new Nexis Pas story posted.

Definitely an explorer of all genres, this time there is a SF element. A mildly graphic beginning...but you should have fun discovering this master of the short story's new piece.

You didn't like my blond joke? What a killjoy: kill