Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Show yourself?

MMandM

Careful... keep attracting my man with your stunningly good looks and I'll have to challenge you to a duel! *jabs finger in the air like a sword*

I still blame lighting :P

No worries, as soon as he sees me in real life, the attraction will end :P

Ewww! Tiger drool! Now I know what stiffened that cushion on the new throne!

Meh. When tiggers see bones, they start to drool. So I guess it's correct :P

I just think you're hot. I'd get banned if I said anything more. :*)

You mean the ribs with some skin around them?

Oh, Don't be ashamed! You're officially the target for a relationship by GA, hehehe...

Careful... keep attracting my man with your stunningly good looks and I'll have to challenge you to a duel! *jabs finger in the air like a sword*

psst Niels... he finished last in sword competition...

Blame the lighting for what? How remarkably cute you are? Nah... I think that runs naturally.... lol

besides, I think there are plenty of people who are gonna faint from the angelic look that you have present this forum :D

Eric

I just think you're hot. I'd get banned if I said anything more. :*)

:blink: Y'all just have a weird view of me, I'm sure...

Oh, Don't be ashamed! You're officially the target for a relationship by GA, hehehe...

:blink: I'm not really into the whole online dating thing... I need to meet a person irl, to know if I can get along with him... And I'm not ready to date too, lol! I need more muscles, and I want to be sort of out of the closet :P

I'm sure I'd be even below him! When sticks are too long I can't handle them! (OMG that sounds dirty! Posted Image)

And now I'm just gonna stop posting here... I'm only gonna make you guys try harder to make me feel better about myself... And I don't want that...

Edited by Zilar

;) ......Nah, no doubt about it the GA members have spoken true, you look great Niels!! Even your name sounds alluring!! :)

Edited by Benji

;) ......Nah, no doubt about it the GA members have spoken true, you look great Niels!! Even your name sounds alluring!! :)

My name? Alluring? :blink: You gotta explain that one, lol!

As soon as he sees you in real life I think I'll have to hold on to him! lol

It's hard to place last in a sword competition when you've never been in one... so I'm undefeated! yeah! :2hands:

As soon as he sees you in real life I think I'll have to hold on to him! lol

Yea, I understand... He'd run away from me and that's not really polite, is it? :wacko:

It's hard to place last in a sword competition when you've never been in one... so I'm undefeated! yeah! :2hands:

So you can handle long objects eh? I think John will like to hear that! :P

:blink: I'm not really into the whole online dating thing... I need to meet a person irl, to know if I can get along with him... And I'm not ready to date too, lol! I need more muscles, and I want to be sort of out of the closet :P

I said the same thing a few years ago and now look what happened... :wub:

I'm sure I'd be even below him! When sticks are too long I can't handle them! (OMG that sounds dirty! Posted Image)

I am so not touching that one. LOL

And now I'm just gonna stop posting here... I'm only gonna make you guys try harder to make me feel better about myself... And I don't want that...

In all seriousness I honestly don't think that you think that you're unattractive, you just want to hear it from other people. Otherwise you wouldn't have posted your picture here in the first place, much less more than once.

I know this because I did that for a while too... then a friend of mine went on a spiel about how unattractive it is to have low self esteem... I dropped that act and wound up with a boyfriend a few weeks later!

I've deleted my pics in the thread, except for one that I couldn't because AFriendlyFace quoted it. Since it seems that I'm trying to get good compliments, I just removed them. At least you won't have to look at it anymore. I'm sorry to have you all bothered so much. Good night.

Edited by Zilar

I do think I'm unattractive, but I'll only be pleased when others say so as well.. I'm actually looking for a confirmation that I'm right.. Not getting it here though *SIGH* I need another forum :P

Ah well, if you don't believe it, then don't. I can't tell you what to believe... And I posted those extra pics because Gary asked me to do so, I wasn't going to do it...

Well, it's not something I can turn off from one moment to the other... I really am working on it, but my guess is I won't be comfortable in a relationship atm, so it's actually good that it's a turn-off!

I only asked you to post the photo of your face. You posted the other one all by yourself. Did you do that just to make people think you're really unattractive? If so it backfired big-time my friend. Just look at the positive reaction you got. Do you honestly think all your fellow GA members would lie to you? If they thought you were ugly they'd have just kept quiet. I'm sure you know the old adage: If you can't say something nice to someone then don't say anything at all. Ah, I just hope it's not too late to save you from yourself. :(

ADDED: I am very disappointed in you for removing those photos Niels. :(

Edited by GaryK

• Site Administrator

I've deleted my pics in the thread, except for one that I couldn't because AFriendlyFace quoted it. Since it seems that I'm trying to get good compliments, I just removed them. At least you won't have to look at it anymore. I'm sorry to have you all bothered so much. Good night.

I'm disappointed that the photos are gone, but I'm not disappointed in you, Niels. I think it's sad if you feel they shouldn't be here, but I understand that you have your reasons and I accept that. :)

I'm disappointed that the photos are gone, but I'm not disappointed in you, Niels. I think it's sad if you feel they shouldn't be here, but I understand that you have your reasons and I accept that. :)

I appreciate your perspective on this issue Graeme. I can understand why you're not disappointed in Niels for having deleted his photos. It's certainly his decision to make. I too think it's sad he felt the need to delete them. The details about why I feel the way I do are best left for the PM which I already sent to Niels. :)

Lol. There are too many cuties here!!! :P hehe

Since I had some free time, I took a few photos of myself earlier. You prolly have seen my display picture before (albeit being small), lol. Anyways, here is a recently taken photo haha. Do I look 20 to ya? haha :P

Anyways, here's a picture of me :P hehe :P

Edited by jovian_w2002