Show yourself?

Well, my friends loved to tease me because I'm born in Germany, so I ignore the teasing, also that I always love to tease with the math teacher and he called me Stalin so I called him Hitler and we still call each other by that names. Of course, we did it in private but my friends knows it so they laughed at our tirades...

Well, as long as no one invades Poland I suppose that doesn't hurt.

OH, what the hell... My first post might as well be a picture.

Posted Image

:whistle:

Now you're going to have us all clamouring for more posts from your hot self!

Welcome to the world of forum posting, sphen! :)

-Kevin

Okay you guys win I'm finally going to post a picture of myself. I'm not out to everyone yet so don't go circulating this around to everyone I know. Not that anyone else I know would be looking at a gay forum anyway. Okay here they are...

Me

Me having a beer on vacation

Edit: I put them on photobucket so you guys could see them better.

Edited by rainyday

Okay you guys win I'm finally going to post a picture of myself. I'm not out to everyone yet so don't go circulating this around to everyone I know. Not that anyone else I know would be looking at a gay forum anyway. Okay here they are...

Utterly adorable! :wub:

Always take your safety and privacy into consideration, but if you feel it is safe to post the pics then I'm all for it. Especially since they bump the cuteness factor of this thread up even higher!. :)

Utterly adorable! :wub:

Always take your safety and privacy into consideration, but if you feel it is safe to post the pics then I'm all for it. Especially since they bump the cuteness factor of this thread up even higher!. :)

Agree's on both points :D

OH, what the hell... My first post might as well be a picture.

Posted Image

Me

Me having a beer on vacation

Edit: I put them on photobucket so you guys could see them better.

The only reason that I'm not panting and/or drooling is because I would catch hell for it from a certain someone... :whistle:

The only reason that I'm not panting and/or drooling is because I would catch hell for it from a certain someone... :whistle:

*Smack Robbie* I know what your thinking... bad Robbie!

Also to add:

Nice pic guys! and welcome to GA :)

Me? I'm an angel! So what if the halo is crooked... :devil:

So you mean your halo is more like horns :P

Edited:

Ok to get Treb's favorite pic of me out there... here it is:

Posted Image

be kind... i'm a little self-conscious about this one...

So you mean your halo is more like horns :P

Edited:

Ok to get Treb's favorite pic of me out there... here it is:

Posted Image

be kind... i'm a little self-conscious about this one...

I think you look hot, Eric. :wub: It's giving me some ideas. 0:)

Wishing my hubby would wear it.

He doesn't realize how much it makes me want to snog him upon sight.

Maybe there is a reason for that? When someone wheres that kind of shirt they generally have someplace very important to be in their professional life... can't very well have a gay boy crawl up in there with him and expect to be taken seriously, LOL.

Have you considered telling him?

Oh I have. When we go on dinners for special occasion, like anniversity... I tell him to AT least wear that kind of shirt. He hates it so much since he wears it to work.

But all it makes me is go...*grrrrrr* He looks clean and smooth in it. :D

Oh I have. When we go on dinners for special occasion, like anniversity... I tell him to AT least wear that kind of shirt. He hates it so much since he wears it to work.

But all it makes me is go...*grrrrrr* He looks clean and smooth in it. :D

I can kind of identify with his feelings; I like to wear a wide array of different fashions and if I've been wearing one 'too much' for one reason or another I can't stand to wear it when I don't have to. It is nice to wear something your S.O. finds hot on your anniversary though!