Show yourself?

Thanks ^^

They are cute pictures...having worn glasses for 15 years, there's something about a small child taking glasses off anyone else...I guess it appeals to my sense of revenge...

Yea I know... I've been wearing glasses since I was 5... and *looks around* Matt wears glasses too, when he doesn't have his contacts in. He says he looks like a dork, but I think he looks cute. (oops... I spilled a secret about matt 0:) glad he doesn't go on here... and I can blame it on lack of sleep :P )

PS - Thanks for the complements with my pic :)

Well... heres a recent one of me and matt... took it with my new camera :D

Posted Image

EWWWWWW!!!!!!

You have to wear that for work? lol

...and, +1 for Protoss.

I got sick of the kids at Vampirefreak saying I am fake so I let them have it with the signs tonight.

Who has red eye syndrome? I DO!

The devil caught me with my back turned! GRRR

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by ArpeGGio

Lol, they are brown.

Brown is beautiful!

Kyle Vanden Bosch, defensive end for the Tennessee Titans, wears red contacts when he takes the field. He seems to think they are intimidating:

Q. Why do your eyes look red on game days? A. Two years ago Nike issue tinted contact lenses to help protect against the glare while playing football. I tried them and loved them. It's like wearing sunglasses on the football field. They keep me from squinting and getting headaches during a game. Also, they can be quite intimidating to anyone lined up across from me.

Edited by MikeL

LOL, I dont have red contacts, but that is interesting. I have blue, green, and purple contacts. The red was the flash on my camera phone. :D

I also see why I usually wear long sleeves. Xp, almost all of my scars are practically invisible now. ^^ (not cutting either :P )

Edited by ArpeGGio

LOL, I dont have red contacts, but that is interesting. I have blue, green, and purple contacts. The red was the flash on my camera phone. :D

There are a number of programs which can be used to remove red eye from your pictures. I use PhotoImpression by ArcSoft.

Here's your photo retouched:

Lol, they are brown.

Great pics, Lacey :)

Kyle Vanden Bosch, defensive end for the Tennessee Titans, wears red contacts when he takes the field. He seems to think they are intimidating:

Whoa, that's pretty cool about the tinted contacts! I want to look into that now. Probably not red mind you, but it would be nice to get the eye protection of sunglasses without having to wear sunglasses (I can't stand wearing sunglasses, or regular glasses for that matter).

There are a number of programs which can be used to remove red eye from your pictures. I use PhotoImpression by ArcSoft.

Here's your photo retouched:

Not to be dense, but how does the program know what color the eyes are supposed to be?

I have blue eyes and often suffer the red eye phenomenon too.

• Site Administrator

Not to be dense, but how does the program know what color the eyes are supposed to be?

It's easy -- it knows they are supposed to be black. :D

Redeye is caused by the flash reflecting off the retina at the back of the eye. The retina contains a lot of blood vessels, which is why it looks red. Without the flash, you would be seeing the pupil of the eye, which is black.

Since you usually use the flash in a low light situation, the pupil of the eye is typically wide open, and hence when the pupil looks red, it makes it appear as if the whole eye is red.

Edited by Graeme

That's a wonderful photograph!

Since you usually use the flash in a low light situation, the pupil of the eye is typically wide open, and hence when the pupil looks red, it makes it appear as if the whole eye is red.

A lot of newer cameras have a redeye-prevention mode where the flash goes off twice: The first time makes the pupils constrict, and the second one flashes as the picture is taken. A downside may be that people think the picture is done when the first flash goes off, and they move from their pose. If the two are close enough together, then that could be less of a problem.

It's easy -- it knows they are supposed to be black. :D

Redeye is caused by the flash reflecting off the retina at the back of the eye. The retina contains a lot of blood vessels, which is why it looks red. Without the flash, you would be seeing the pupil of the eye, which is black.

A lot of newer cameras have a redeye-prevention mode where the flash goes off twice: The first time makes the pupils constrict, and the second one flashes as the picture is taken. A downside may be that people think the picture is done when the first flash goes off, and they move from their pose. If the two are close enough together, then that could be less of a problem.

Well that's certainly fascinating! Thanks :D

• 2 weeks later...