Good going, Nick!

Jack Scribe

By the time the dew on the berries evaporates under tomorrow's morning sun, Mr. Nickolas James will have logged in 1,500 postings at GA. I congratulate my fellow Hosted Author and dare him to even remotely come close to CJ in lurking posts! If we could only bottle Nick's energy. :2thumbs:

Best always,

Jack B)

• Site Administrator

Thanks, Nick! I've enjoyed your posts, and I'm especially pleased to see you develop as an author. I look forward to reading your stories for many years to come.

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

:pickaxe: :music: :pickaxe: :music: :pickaxe: :music: I guess it's only fitting that I make my 1500th post right here :) Thanks guys, and I'll try to make my next 1500 as kind, considerate and unobnoxious as my first glorious 1500 posts were :pickaxe: :music: :pickaxe: :music: :pickaxe: :music:

Well done Nick.

For me it'd be a celebration to reach 100 posts... when I do manage that I'll have been a member for nearly a year at the rate of things at the moment. And even then most of my posts I think have been in that stupid comedy collection that I wasted my time on.

• Site Administrator
Well done Nick.

For me it'd be a celebration to reach 100 posts... when I do manage that I'll have been a member for nearly a year at the rate of things at the moment. And even then most of my posts I think have been in that stupid comedy collection that I wasted my time on.

I don't think you wasted your time on it. I was very impressed by what you did. Circumstances meant I couldn't take advantage of the work you did, but don't think it wasn't appreciated.

Sorry, Nick, for going off topic for a moment....

Thanks guys, and I'll try to make my next 1500 as kind, considerate and unobnoxious as my first glorious 1500 posts were :pickaxe: :music: :pickaxe: :music: :pickaxe: :music:

This thread had flown under the radar for me. As I first read the title, I thought "well, another annoying celebration of quantity." Hence I was pleasantly surprised that quality was praised so much by posters. Then I reached Nick's postthat got me puzzled. After 13 seconds thinking, my conclusion is: "Build your own legend. Only you can."