Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,909
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Well, Vincent works the night shift... Lol, you have a point here, maybe if he meets Laurentius again, and again... Thank you, Tim for your review.
  2. Prompt 441 would be perfect to continue, I'm just saying...
  3. Thank you, Renee for featuring my prompt. No. 441 calles to me...
  4. Yes, black is my favorite color. To me it’s not the absence of light, For I do not ask some smart scholar But my heart, and it tells me black’s bright. Blue sparks on my dragon’s raven wing, Red flames reflect against his midnight. Darkness brought fear to the bravest king, Not to me, for I see your moonlight. When I am with you, the veil is skin, And inky tendrils wrap around me. To feel velvet scales against my twin, We are one! In the dark I can see. And in darkness, I can still f
  5. Happy Birthday, Jo Ann! We're missing you.
  6. Better late than never. I could see/feel fall coming closer. Not my favorite season by the way. Now on to #2. :pp
  7. Thank you, DDK! This is my absolute favorite video atm. Just watch their hands.
  8. Happy Birthday, Bill!
  9. Thank you, Cole! I'm always looking for the piano version of songs I like and this was even performed by the original artists. How perfect can it be? I love watching them, seeing how they work together. Puppilull described it wonderfully. So glad you think it worked.
  10. Thank you, Wayne! Night shift can also b very lonely. I'm glad you enjoyed it,
  11. Thank you Reader1818! I'm glad you like it. I hadn't planned for vampires at the LHC, but things happen.
  12. Very nice, Val. Love it. I could read more...
  13. Thank you, Val. I'm glad you liked it. I don't know about more, though. Maybe in another prompt.
  14. Lol, thank you, Val. I'm procrastinating...Julian and Romeo aren't cooperating and the dead line comes closer...
  15. :blush: Thank you, LBO. Yes, clowns are scary.
  16. Vacation Ticket Nightmare He woke up with a shock and a frown, from a dream of a motorcycle clown, who presented a ring, and a chocolate cake thing, and he knew, what to do and left town.
  17. More vamps at the LHC is certainly an option... About the video: What you described is exactly why I love this video so much. Their dynamic is perfect. I won't tell you how many times I watched it...
  18. Me too...
  19. Happy Birthday, Cia!
  20. Night Shift I don’t do blind dates anymore. I’ve learned the hard way, is all I’m going to say. I also avoid all those happily involved friends, when they get this special twinkle in their eyes. ‘I know just the right man for you!’ (Insert saccharine smile here) No, thank you! But then my friend Vincent from the night shift caught me in the elevator. I was just explaining to a colleague why I was staying home on a Friday night, and boom, now I wasn’t because suddenly I had a blind date. I mean
  21. Welcome to GA, Andy.
  22. Vampire! Could a vampire visit the Lonely Heart Club? I only have another chapter of L&F to finish, and the antho story and then...
  23. Happy Birthday!
  24. I really like your poems. So yes, please, write more.
  25. Ha, I'm still using 7 on my desktop pc. I have 8.1 on my laptop and it took me so long until I had it how I liked it. Well, I still don't like it. I will update to 10 on both next year. You guys test it for me.
×
×
  • Create New...