Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,909
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Every morning Romeo waits for Mr. J. Gerald to enter the coffee shop and order his coffee of choice. He loves hearing J's voice and secretly hopes that one day he'll have the guts to talk to him about more than coffee and muffins.
  2. Thank you, Dark! Great feature, only I'm Sagittarius: Great sense of humor, idealistic, generous. Will say anything no matter how undiplomatic,can be impatient to the point of rudeness.Open and interested. Or so they say. Take your pick or ask the secret vampire lover...not of the Twilight variety, cough.
  3. Aditus

    Lightfoot

    This is one of those chapters where my mind works the most. What about James? Who's Karen? Mom? Dad? So soon? And many more. Guess I just lean back and wait.
  4. Happy birthday, AC. Ad multos annos.
  5. If it’s sappy… too fucking bad. I couldn't agree more. Great chapter, Gary! I'm absolutely enjoying myself here. So....Chet. dughlas wanted him to be with my Michael, so you better find him someone nice or I send Michael over and then we won't have a story in summer.
  6. Aditus

    Let Me Start Over

    I'm glad James didn't join the team - yet?
  7. With a character like James in your head, I can see why you wanted/needed to write his story. Seeing how different James is from his grandfather shows that offsprings not necessarily have to be like their ancestors.
  8. Aditus

    A Better Place

    It takes guts to appologize to James the way Casey did, full disclosure. I liked him even more after this.
  9. Aditus

    Slither

    'Welcome home' sounds good.
  10. Thank you, Mike for reading and commenting. I'm glad you enjoyed my story and you told me your thoughts while reading it.
  11. Aditus

    Tonight

    Painted with your words...Thank you, Mike. You just made my day. That's what I'm trying to do when I write.
  12. Must be Jonah's strangeness, that attracts them. Thanks, Suvitar.
  13. Aditus

    Rescue Mission

    Ha! Wicked witch! I love it! A great compliment, I love creating characters. Thank you so much, Suvitar!
  14. Aditus

    Intermezzo

    I'll be writing Michael's story eventually.
  15. Aditus

    Dirty Dancing

    I loved writing this scene, it kept playing in my head until I got it right. Thanks, Suvitar.
  16. Aditus

    Word War II

    He is very motivated...Thank you for speculating out loud.
  17. Aditus

    Running light

    Thank you! That's Jonah for you. When in doubt, run. I'm glad you liked the chapter.
  18. Not even with roasted bred and melted cheese on top of it?I like your last sentence, it sums everything up nicely. Thank you, Suvitar.
  19. Aditus

    First Impression

    As long as the battery not dies. LOL Hi Suvitar, I hope you'll like the story.
  20. I love 396 but no time...have an antho story to finish! Maybe after I have sent it to Cole. I wanted to write a poem next, though.
  21. Aditus

    Clean Cut

    Yeah, me too. Luckily, hair grows back and there are hats, and caps, and beanies... Another Jonah fan! Good! Thanks, Mike.
  22. Haha...good question. Thanks, Mike!
  23. Congratulations, Val! And sorry for being late to the party again.
  24. Thank you Lisa, for being with me on this long journey. So we have to find someone for Sandro? Hmmm...
×
×
  • Create New...