Jump to content

jaysalmn

Author
  • Posts

    2,071
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jaysalmn

  1. jaysalmn

    Chapter 24

    Seriously, all that was so unnecessary. Personally, Joel came off as a total a-hole this chapter. I'm trying to like him, but he's making it very difficult.
  2. jaysalmn

    Chapter 17

    Growing up, my dad would rent a lake cabin for a week during the summer so we could fish and just enjoy the outdoors. My mom would make him rent a UHaul trailer so she could bring air conditioners, tvs, and anything else she thought she needed. I always wondered why we paid to leave the house when we brought half the house with us! Lol!
  3. jaysalmn

    Chapter 7

    I'm so glad that Art was rescued. I don't think I could have gone through another chapter of this. Still not letting Max off the hook though. I may be an AH, but I'm not big on forgiveness.
  4. jaysalmn

    Chapter 5

    I've never been a fan of Max, so this isn't exactly a surprise to me. I'm glad Art got in his face and said what he had to say. I can't imagine Max having any guilt, so will be interesting to see how this plays out.
  5. jaysalmn

    Chapter 4

    Please tell me that his mother gets some brutal karma somewhere in this story! Hate doesn't deserve a happy ending.
  6. Omg, this is just heartbreaking! I'm in total shock. He is and always will be one of my absolute favorite authors.
  7. The perfect ending to a great story!
  8. Loved this chapter! The proposal was so touching. I hope Luke changes his mind about going with Jackson.
  9. Well, as far as I'm concerned Patty already overstayed her welcome. I'd even help them load up their vehicle just to get her nasty, homophobic ass out of my house.
  10. jaysalmn

    Chapter 5

    To be honest, it's not like Harry wouldn't have deserved it.
  11. jaysalmn

    Chapter 4

    I feel that Harry is just using Stuart. Stuart, blinded by love, is letting him. It's frustrating that Stuart is letting that POS walk all over him. After all Harry's done and how he's treated him, no way in hell should Stuart stay!
  12. jaysalmn

    Chapter 3

    Stuart is much more forgiving than I. I would have told Harry exactly where he could go! I hope he gets a huge helping of karma!
  13. jaysalmn

    Chapter 2

    So memory loss turned him into an asshole, too?? I'd be at least going to a hotel if I were Stuart. Amnesia or not, he doesn't deserve to be treated horribly.
  14. jaysalmn

    Chapter Eight

    Jake is whatever, take him or leave him. Makes no difference to me. However, last thing I would do is apologize after giving Liam exactly what he deserved. If Dylan is so weak and spineless that he's gonna cry and worry over that asshole, then there should be NO sympathy for how many times Liam put him in the hospital. You deserve what you settle for.
  15. jaysalmn

    Chapter 4

    The more I've thought about this chapter since I read it, the more of an a-hole Andre is becoming to me! He had a lot of nerve asking Chris about Michael. Chris and Michael never disappeared anywhere, and neither of them reappeared almost naked. Chris should thank goodness Andre hasn't moved in yet!
  16. jaysalmn

    Chapter 3

    I have to agree with the comments about Andre. First, you have the guts to comment on bedsheets in a place you don't live? Strike 1. Second, you disappear with someone who later shows up almost naked? NOBODY needs help with underwear. Strike 2. Was a fan of Andre, but not so sure now.
  17. My heart breaks for Dominic. He's been through so much in his young life. Even though it's kind of a blessing in disguise that she's not suffering anymore and not putting Dylan and Dominic through such a rollercoaster of emotions, her passing is still sad.
  18. Wow, what a chapter! Have to say, Luke had me crying when he confessed his love for Jackson. That had to be the most difficult thing ever. I'm glad he stuck to going with the others instead of listening to Cindy. She's gonna end up with nobody in the end. I'm sad to see the wrap-up of the story beginning.
  19. It's interesting that Kyan is so mad at, and accuses the people who have been paying his bills for years, and takes his family on trips to Hawaii, of being selfish. Talk about biting the hand that literally feeds him.
  20. I'm loving the story so far. I have to admit I'd be Nathan in the same situation. I'm not good at trusting, and if I get a bad impression of you good luck trying to change it! Lol! Have to say, though, Corey doesn't give up very easily.
  21. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I don't care how much I love somebody, if they beat me to within an inch of my life and left me to die, I would press every charge there is to press!! No way in hell would I be their advocate!
  22. jaysalmn

    Chapter 48

    I think that just because it's Cindy, he'd get off with a simple traffic violation! 😂😂😂
  23. jaysalmn

    Chapter 39: End

    What a great story! I'm so happy for Alec and Finn!
  24. jaysalmn

    Chapter 16

    Not necessarily. I could very easily walk around him and be on my way to where I was going without saying a word.
  25. jaysalmn

    Chapter 16

    And I would walk right past Nathan....
×
×
  • Create New...