Jump to content

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. I'm starting to feel sorry for Craig's cat. 😟 The sooner he moves in the better! Nice to know that some of those old style hardware shops still manage to survive. A nice introduction to a few of the locals, but I suspect Craig may regret volunteering himself for the football.
  2. Hopefully, he'll manage to finish this one. Touching use of the prompt.
  3. Ivor Slipper

    GaDaB

    Looks as if I might need to give Rover another walk in the park...
  4. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 6

    Jackson doesn't seem to be a man who believes in detentions!
  5. Ivor Slipper

    GaDaB

    I've left it as 'in process', partly to see how people reacted to it and partly to give me time to think if there was any more mileage in the idea. It's a crazy concept, but it's sorta fun to write. 😀
  6. Ivor Slipper

    GaDaB

    The idea was suggested to me and I thought it could be fun to do, so am pleased to hear you loved it. As for a sequel, that requires some serious thought.
  7. Ivor Slipper

    GaDaB

    Thanks Chris. I just thought it would be fun to see the story George was inspired to write based on his nocturnal adventures.
  8. A sequel (of sorts) to my previous response which again uses the prompt words. Give a Dog a Bone - Fiction - Gay Authors
  9. Ivor Slipper

    GaDaB

    Give a Dog a Bone As his laptop came to life George now had the idea for his story and the basic storyline in his mind. Before starting to write it though he decided he should come up with a pen name for himself for the site on which he hoped it would be posted. He definitely didn't want to use his own name, George Walker. While there undoubtedly many George Walkers around, to use that would run a definite risk of exposing himself. George mentally giggled to himself as t
  10. A sequel (of sorts!) to the story 'The Rover's Return' which appeared recently. Read it and you will perhaps better understand the first four words.
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Progress

    I'd suspected you were projecting yourself into this story.
  12. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 3

    There is definitely a great feeling of satisfaction when you can do that. Glad to know you're liking the story.
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    That was a delight!
  14. It's time for him to weigh up the pros and cons of what appears to be on offer. Write them down and call it Craig's List! 😀
  15. Ivor Slipper

    TRR

    Thanks for reading @Reader1810. I much appreciate both comments!
  16. Ivor Slipper

    TRR

    Thanks for reading. Glad you liked it and appreciate the comment.
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Words of Prey

    A touching story that fitted well to the prompt
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 7

    That's a dickens of a lot!
  19. I was also fortunate to be inspired by one of his last two prompts and wrote this prior to the sad news. The Rover's Return Chapter 1 by Ivor Slipper - Gay Authors
  20. Yep, you, ER, nailed this one.
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    Fret not Gary. It'll be like it says on the packets of some tablets... 'Max Strength'
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Different and enjoyable.
  23. Ivor Slipper

    AOC2

    I can't disagree with anything you've said there. Of course we don't really know anything about the Principal's attitude to what is going on in his school.
  24. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 12

    Glad you liked it and appreciate your comments. Seems the recommendation wasn't wasted.
  25. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 11

    Very true - you don't get to chose your parents.
×
×
  • Create New...