Jump to content

Ieshwar

Author
  • Posts

    2,116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ieshwar

  1. Congrats Graeme! On both winnings. Ieshwar
  2. Weren't you suppose to be with Harry? You're cheating on him! (This is becoming geeky!) Ieshwar
  3. Shouldn't that be 'she'? Ieshwar
  4. CJ and manly! You mean goatly! In fact, we don't know the sex of CJ. It's a goat. Aren't goats female? Ieshwar
  5. Think we got 3% of democrats here... Ieshwar
  6. Just four days to go before the next chapter!! Ieshwar P.S Good Morning, everyone!
  7. Damn! That's outrageous! How can they do that? Not only he has been raped but also facing so much problems! Are evryone really that f*cked-up over there? The doctor, police, lawyers... And that AIDS problem? I cna't find words to express my...outrage! Ieshwar
  8. Mauritius is art of Commonwealth too! And we have loads of gaot here but we...eat them? Yeah, London seems ok! Ieshwar
  9. As Caprican, it's my duty to inform others... I hope you like the bright pink'purple colour! Ieshwar
  10. Happy Birthday! Wish you loads of joy, luck and love! Take care, Ieshwar
  11. Oh, the echidna is twisting his own words... For me, size doesn't matter! Ieshwar
  12. Graeme, I have only one answer to such a profound accusation--- LOOK AT YOUR OWN SIG!!! :D Ieshwar
  13. Advantage of living in a small island! Ieshwar
  14. AHHH! Someone disagree with us? Is CJ back and for once in his life, really lurking around? Open your eyes! :fire: :fire: Ieshwar
  15. Happy Halloween! Trick or Treat? Ieshwar
  16. Good morning everyone! New day, new post! It's 04.00 am here! Ieshwar
  17. 1. Find love of my life. 2. Experience all the emotions- from pure bliss to blinding anger or pain! Life is too bland otherwise! 3. Get a good and well-known book published. 4. Do something to improve homosexual's condition in Mauritius (and perhaps elsewhere too) 5. Be told that I'm the most beautiful man on the earth by someone who really means it! 6. Meet the most people I can from GA! (I would love to) 7. Go abroad, include- France and its castles, Australia for everything, India for Taj Mahal, England for StoneHedge. 8. Meet JKR and tell her that she's awesome! 9. Have some thrilling experiences- diving, skiing,... 10. Go on a cruise! 11. Die with a smile. Ieshwar
  18. Now, it's 10.00! Well, these days, I have to get up early for exams. So it has become a sick habit! Ieshwar
  19. Welcome Young New and Gay! That's awesome! Hope you have fun here! Welcome Steven! Oh, you talk to yourself! So like me! Looking forward to read your story! Ieshwar
  20. CJames The Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers Yes, this is so true! Got to look for an appropriate crown! Ieshwar
  21. That was good! But the man forgot to say that it's Shadowgod;s fault! btw, it's Tuesday here, 05.30! Good morning! Ieshwar
  22. But wasn't there a bit of joy, even false one, even for a millionth of second? I find it sad that everyone keeps bad memories of ex-relationships. Right now, I'm ina relationship. I got great memories and thoughts. But if we break up (for any reasons) it will wrong to forget these wrong ones and concentrate on the bad ones. You can tell me to shut up becasue I had never been through it. Trying to be optimist! Ieshwar
  23. My thoughts to Codey!
  24. Well, that would explain why you're not here so much! But I'm so glad for you! And I'm waiting for more! What's his name? Take care! Ieshwar P.S He may be awesome but you're awesomer!
×
×
  • Create New...