Guys, I'm trying hard but I'm not convinced that Eric is innocent. There're many loopholes in those explanations. I remind you that only Eric knew that Chris was gay so he could have simply shut his mouth. And Steve has himself said that Eric has always been like this. And why would someone blackmail him? And I remind you that Eric tried to kill our two doves well before tying the stake. You remember once when he puntured the Jeep's both tyres on one side so that Steve and Chris DIE! Why didn't he punture one on this side and one on the other? And from where in the Hell he got this datastick initially? And sell porno ppics of your brother on the net? That's so low. For me, even lower than trying to kill them.
And if ever, CJ 'innocents' Eric, I hope he does give a hell of explanation!!!
Ieshwar
Well, I believe that the church was his, kind of, fortress from where Thaddeus controlled and brainwashed his mass. It must be there that he was the most powerful and seeing destroyed was like falling of his castle. In fact, I think that via the loss of the church, CJ has showed us the final fall-down of Thaddeus. Pretty image.
And like I said before, I competely agree with Francois, Eric is too evil for forgiveness and I sincerely hope he rots in jail.
Ieshwar
Hmm, it seems like you're worried what your brother will say of you come out. You haven't thought much about this perhaps.
Lucky that you have such caring and nice friends.
Ieshwar
BeaStKid, don't be harsh toards my adorable Hermione. It's not her fault if Ron is dumb enough to ignore her love and snog a pig like lavender. And it's supposedly a boy who has to come to a girl. But Hermione was so tired that she finally came herself and kissed him.
If you haven't realised it till now, I'm a HERMIONE FAN!!! So beware, enemies of Hermione! :sword:
Ieshwar
Or a mainly lesbian girl falling for a tech-wiz guy! Hope this does happen! *Cross fingers*
And in case, the echidna tries to turn you into a pincushion, use your red laser beam!
Ieshwar
Boff, all of them are not my type. I never found Daniel Craig hot.
Jake's really good. But i was definitely expecting Leo to be in the top 10! C'mon guys, he's hot!!
And how come Orlando's at 50??? I find him HOT!
But glad that some of my fav's were present like Chris Evans (when I saw him, I nearly fainted!!!) and Hugh Jackman.
And also met some new eye candies. Like Gale Harold, John Barrowman. WOW!
Ieshwar
Well, I don't think that the characters will be the same. So new characters and new, story plot, new discoveries, new spoilers and new... ok, that's all. So we'll have lots to talk about.
And yeah, new thread!
Ieshwar
There were a lot who weren't suppose to be in Hogwarts but were present theere when Harry went there? Like Cho? They knew harry was going to come. So they were waiting for him. Really cool. Sad that Colin died though. What bout Dennis? Was he theer? I don't think so.
And guys, do youhave any idea what Harry's parents did as job? I really wanted to know that.
And I loved the part where Harry discovered the letter by his mom. It was... great! And the epilogue was simply outstanding.
Have you guys noticed the part when Ron tries to find Crookshanks to make the Willow still and Hermione shrieks : "Are you a wizard or what?" This one was in direct comparison to Ron's statement in the very first book where in the Devil snare part, he said "Are you a witch or what?" when Hermione tries to find wood to light fire.
Ieshwar
Don't think you guys should mourn so much. I mean, you may be 25 or 45, but your heart should remain 18!
Enjoy life as long as there's breath in it. Never let the flame of youth extinguish. It's the secret of eternal youth, isn't it, Uncle Conner?
Ieshwar
Guys, have you realised that among the first five posters we have a goat, a cat and an echidna?
I'm not really assured about it. Seems to be conspiracy. But I'll remain quiet.
And I think we have forgeotten Kevin (Afriendlyface- he has 2315 posts!)
Ieshwar
I'm on the eight chapter of the nine-chaptered first book. It kind of tells the childhood of the main character before he becomes a man! Each chapter deals with an important event in his life. And the last and unwritten chapter is about his coming out.
How many books more? I don't know.
And all characters are defintely not intrduced. Many are yet to come.
Yes, it is moving according to the whims of the protagonist but it's a very delicate sitation. Anything amy happen. And I mean, anything!
I really wish that our life was a book. I mean, just turn a page and continue. But unfortunately, it's not.
Ieshwar
I definitely agree with Bondwriter.
Eric should definitely perish in the jail. Make him repent. I understand that "precocious, annoying kid brothers " are very important but if these brothers are murderous, bent on killing his brother and as well as exposing their private and sexual life to the public,
And of course, animals are evil.
Ieshwar
I don't know what to say. I'm not used to these things. But I think that Jesse and Megan will be really sad if they learn how you're feeling. So how about giving them your full support on this joyous occasion for them? I know you're already doing it and that's great and VERY diificult. But if it hurts way too much, remember, it's for your friends.