Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Singer - 12. Pool Party

The guard tapped his tablet’s screen as the car’s occupants called out their names. “For security purposes,” he said while taking pictures of the three men and the woman. The hulking rent-a-cop nodded at his uniformed partner who pressed a device strapped to his wrist. The wrought iron gates swung inward, and the Uber driver inched up the driveway.

“Mother of god! This place’s insane.” Bliss sat in back, between Chipper and Zion, while Bryce had the front. “Thanks again for inviting me, guys.”

“Our pleasure. Any friend of Chipper’s a friend of ours.” Bryce stepped out and held the rear door open for his companions. “With your looks, you’ll fit right in.”

“I hope so. I won’t know anyone.”

“Hey, you’ll know us.” Zion held her hand and helped her out of the car. “Plus, I’m sure you’ll make friends easily.”

Chipper asked if it was okay to bring a couple of friends when the guys told him about the pool party. Aslan had flown to Hawaii and would meet Chipper in New York later in the week, but Bliss was in town for a couple more days and accepted the invitation.

Her jaw dropped when Zion opened the massive, wooden door to reveal the opulent interior. “Wow! Tell me again who owns this place?”

“I know, right? A little over the top.” Zion pointed toward the back of the house. “The action’s out on the patio. Anyway, the place belongs to Greg Nalbo and his wife. They own a management company providing all kinds of services to artists. Agents, accountants, lawyers… They throw these parties all the time, and invite a mix of clients and prospects. Lots of eye candy of both sexes.”

Stepping through the folding glass doors, the quartet attracted attention from a few of the guests already frolicking around the swimming pool. Bryce stopped them before they went too far. “Hey, Bliss, I hope Chipper passed on the warning we gave him. There’ll be drugs all over the place. Do not”the blond emphasized the admonition“feel pressured into doing anything you don’t want to.”

“Same for sex,” Zion added. “Both Greg and his wife have a taste for young ones. Either sex.”

“BRYCE! ZION! So glad you guys could make it.” The man rapidly approaching them embraced both guys when he reached them. “Introduce me to this lovely couple.”

Chipper assumed this was their host. He guessed Greg was in his early forties but spent considerable time taking care of himself. Tan, muscular, with trimmed chest hair, and a dazzling smile, he could pass for younger. The tiny bathing suit did not leave much to the imagination.

“Hi, I’m Chipper, and this is Bliss. Thank you for having us.”

“Stop drooling, Greg.” Bryce punctuated his remark with a punch to the man’s arm. “For the record, they’re not a couple. These are the two friends we mentioned are competing in The Voice this season.”

“Well, they’re both drool-worthy. I’m glad you two could make it. Please make yourselves at home. Bar and food are by the cabana on the other side of the pool. Right by the DJ. We have a bathroom and a lounge in there. Sometimes our guests need a break from the festivities.

“Thank you.” Bliss appeared somewhat overwhelmed by Mid-Century modern opulence. “I guess I should head there to change.”

Nalbo intertwined his arm with hers. “I’ll walk you over and introduce you to my wife. Guys”he momentarily looked over his shoulder“you know the routine. Show your boy around. You have a good time. Chipper. I hope we’ll get a chance to talk later. Would love to discuss where you see your career going.”

Once they were out of earshot, Zion warned Chipper. “Careful, buddy. He’ll try to sign you up, and he’ll try to get you naked.”

Chipper threw his head back and laughed. “He can see me naked, but he won’t get anything from me. I don’t have a daddy fetish. And he can try to sell me all he wants. I have an attorney, and I wouldn’t agree to anything without Ethan’s blessing.”

Throughout the afternoon, Chipper sampled cannabis edibles from trays scattered around. He was in a festive mood when Bryce and Zion found him and dragged him toward the bathroom in the cabana. Bliss had said goodbye earlier when she left with a muscle-bound, black stuntman.

“Zion, check the cabinets while I get the shower ready.” Bryce pointed at Chipper’s bathing suit. “Lose the Speedo, bud. We need to rinse off the chemicals from the hot tub and the salt from the ocean.”

“Bingo!” Zion pointed at several jars inside a drawer. “Greg was nice enough to label the contents for us. What’s your pleasure, Chipper? We have coke, tina, X, K

“Nothing for me. I’m already feeling no pain. Those chocolate bars are deceptively strong.”

The three naked men frolicked under the multiple jets in a stall big enough to hold a dozen of them. They washed each other but went no further than a few kisses and tugs; all three sported erections while drying. Back in street clothes, they went in search of their host.

“You guys leaving?” Greg sounded disappointed. “But we didn’t spend any private time together. I was looking forward to getting to know Chipper better.” His eyes raked over the young men while he tugged at the gold ring dangling from a nipple.

Chipper pointed at himself. “My doing. It’s been a hectic week and I’m dead tired. Maybe another time?”

“I’ll hold you to that.” Nalbo threw an arm around Chipper’s shoulders and drew him in for a side-hug. “I have your number. I’ll give you a call soon. We’ll do lunch. Maybe we can discuss your plans for the future. I think I could probably help you.”

“Sounds like a plan. Thanks again, Greg.”

When the man ran a hand down his back to his ass, Chipper knew it was really time to go.

Copyright © 2019 Carlos Hazday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 62
  • Love 18
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

Welcome to the discussion thread for CJ’s series. All things CJ are fair game, I simply ask you be respectful of others. I will actively participate in the discussion. Ask questions, speculate about what’s coming, or bitch about what happened. We’re now open for business!    
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Chipper needs to be careful as you don’t know what sleazy press hounds are around 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
19 hours ago, tabaqui said:

nice chapter again Carlos, love the mature chipper so far.

Let's hope the mature episodes outnumber the wild ones.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

“Both Greg and his wife have a taste for young ones. Either sex.” --  Oh FFS, Harvey Weinstein meets Bryan Singer.

When the man ran a hand down his back to his ass, Chipper knew it was really time to go. -- Along with not indulging in the chemical favors, which were bound to affect his judgement, this is very wise. Nalbo is CREEPY and believes himself entitled to invade people's personal space (if he even believes they HAVE personal space).

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, BlueWindBoy said:

“Both Greg and his wife have a taste for young ones. Either sex.” --  Oh FFS, Harvey Weinstein meets Bryan Singer.

When the man ran a hand down his back to his ass, Chipper knew it was really time to go. -- Along with not indulging in the chemical favors, which were bound to affect his judgement, this is very wise. Nalbo is CREEPY and believes himself entitled to invade people's personal space (if he even believes they HAVE personal space).

Weinstein was definitely on my mind. Singer I though was off the hook. Didn't the guy suing him retract it and later got in trouble with the law himself?

I gave Chipper the same talk I gave my nieces at my brother's request: If you're going to indulge you better trust your supplier and be aware of possible consequences. He may have indulged with the boys his own age, but a white powder provided by an older man?

Was your question about Bliss in the previous chapter satisfactorily answered?

  • Like 3
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
28 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Was your question about Bliss in the previous chapter satisfactorily answered?

Yes, thank you.

I wasn't thinking about Tony being at the house, so much as it being THE HOUSE, and the bacchanals that Tony hosted there.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
11 hours ago, BlueWindBoy said:

Yes, thank you.

I wasn't thinking about Tony being at the house, so much as it being THE HOUSE, and the bacchanals that Tony hosted there.

LOL

Maybe Gwyneth Paltrow will show up. The house definitely will.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

That my friend was a good one!

When the man ran a hand down his back to his ass, Chipper knew it was really time to go.:rofl:

Well this story is just rocking the casbah!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
12 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

That my friend was a good one!

When the man ran a hand down his back to his ass, Chipper knew it was really time to go.:rofl:

Well this story is just rocking the casbah!

I just realized I used the same title for a chapter in another story. Although that pool party involved a two-year-old, her fathers, and her grandparents. LOL

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..