Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 944 Words
  • 2,666 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

the Scuffy - 5. Chapter 5

Pulling into the garage, I wondered what this night would be like. Would he want a separate room, or would he sleep with me? “It’s still early, do you want to get the popcorn or the beer?”

Glen started to laugh. “Let’s consider this an adult sleepover, no movie, no popcorn, no beer except root beer.”

“Great, let’s take your clothes upstairs, you can hang them in the closet. Have you thought about which bedroom you would like to sleep in?”

“Yes, I have, get the beer I’ll be right down.” Now I wondered which bedroom did he chose. I was hoping his choice was mine.

Glen came down to the kitchen. I opened two beers and made two grilled cheese sandwiches. “Do you want to watch a movie?”

“To tell the truth, I’m a little tired. I’m not use to working a boat. If that’s okay with you, I’d rather go to bed.”

“Sure, you go ahead, and I’ll lock up.”

“Okay, do you mind if I finish the sandwich first?”

I laughed, “Yes, and anything else you want to do, let me know.”

We both finished at the same time. I made sure I’d finish at the same time. I closed up and followed Glen upstairs. I still didn’t know which room he picked. Glen stopped in front of my bedroom, and my heart began to beat a little faster. Did he pick my room? He looked at me and smiled, then started to walk toward my old bedroom. My heartbeat dropped. I imagine my disappointment showed on my face. He turned around about halfway to my old room, smiled, and came back to my bedroom.

I decided two could play that game.“Okay, if you want to sleep here, I’ll sleep in my old room.” The look on Glen’s face was priceless. Then I started to laugh. “Come on, let’s get to bed.”

Although I had showered early, I always shower before going to bed. Some habits are hard to break or ignore. “Glen, you can hang your clothes in the closet. There are drawers there which you can use as well.”

“Kev, this closet is nice. I want to bring my parents over to see this. Was this always like this?”

“No, I wanted to change somethings, like make it mine. I saw this in a building catalog, called a carpenter, and showed him the picture. He made a drawing, I suggested a few changes, and he went at it.”

“So, you don’t need that dresser in your room?”

“No, but that dresser was my parents, call me sentimental, but that is something that reminds me of my mom and dad.”

“Did you change anything else?”

“Yes, the bathroom was done over as well. I wanted a more modern bathroom, so I had that done.”

“Can I see that?”

“Better than that, I always shower before going to bed. It helps me to sleep. I started doing that when I first moved into this room. So...if you want, you can shower before bed as well.”

Now showering with Glen turned out to be something else. It wasn’t just being nude. We saw each other naked on the boat. I brushed my teeth and started the shower. I was washing my hair when I felt someone behind me, “Here let me do that.”

If you never had your hair washed by someone else, you don’t know what you’re missing. The head massage feels good, and when it’s done by someone you like, it goes beyond feeling good. He didn’t stop there. Taking the sponge and soap, he began to wash my back. I began to wash my front. I’d be lying if I didn’t say I was a little excited, particularly as he began to wash my lower back and legs. I wondered what he would do when he reached my ass. It didn’t take me long to find out as his hands began to massage and wash my gluteal muscles. Would he go where no man has ever been? Yes, he did, but he didn’t breach the gate. However, I’m sure his gun was loaded.

Rinsing, a hand reached around my front and took my gun in hand. The other hand was handling the ammo. I leaned back into Glen and felt another gun in my back. Since we are almost the same height, I was a little concerned where that gun would land as I could feel where it was aimed. Glen brought me off, and I never painted that wall as I did then.

Taking a breather, we change places. I gave Glen a head massage that required two shampoos. As I washed his back and legs, I could appreciate his physique. He wasn’t overly muscular, but he was defined. Remembering how he played, I followed the script. When I took hold of his gun, it took all of my will power not to enter his gate, but I didn’t.

We rinsed off, smiling all the time. Stepping out of the shower, I handed him a warm towel and then took one for me. I took my towel and began to dry him. I spent a lot of time on his hair. I didn’t want wet pillows. After I dried him, tools and all, he repeated the process with me. “I could get use to this, do you sleep in boxers or sweats?”

“I normally sleep as God made me.”

“That suits me.”

I pulled the covers down, got in bed, ready to sleep. I smiled as I realize who was sharing my bed. I reached over and took his hand, holding it, I fell sleep.

Copyright © 2020 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 35
  • Love 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Things are progressing nice.I don't recall  at any time during Kevin narrative him saying anything about his past in regards to this.They are both still young would this be Kevin's first relationship if it got that far?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

The two seem very compatible and comfortable with each other.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, drpaladin said:

The two seem very compatible and comfortable with each other.

they are. driving to work and then spending weekends fishing provides a break from each other during the week and a closeness to each other during the weekend   perfect to get to know each other with appropriate breaks

  • Like 3
Link to comment
47 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Things are progressing nice.I don't recall  at any time during Kevin narrative him saying anything about his past in regards to this.They are both still young would this be Kevin's first relationship if it got that far?

yes this is Kevin's first relationship. the Scuffy has magic, Kevin has a boyfriend, some young men receive a boost in self confidence and the love of a father substitute 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

One of the things I like about fiction by gay men is that the characters generally sleep naked.  Women writers seem to feel that people need to dress up in order to sleep.   It's a much nicer feeling to sleep naked.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, BigBen said:

One of the things I like about fiction by gay men is that the characters generally sleep naked.  Women writers seem to feel that people need to dress up in order to sleep.   It's a much nicer feeling to sleep naked.

I agree.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..