Jump to content
    lilansui
    • Author
  • 4,112 Words
  • 6,184 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Morgan Lore - 10. Chapter 10

Day One at Ashland High – Making a friend and a sorta-kinda-foe/friend

A tight bundle of knots wrestled in Milan’s stomach, first days of school always got him so wound up. Milan took in a deep breath and wondered why he refused the offer for the tutor his mother had offered.

Unlocking the screen on his phone, Milan pulled up the message he had received late last night from Rory Morgan.

‘I’ll be waiting for you at the office in the morning. Don’t be nervous.’

Milan bit his bottom lip to keep disappointment at bay. He was at the school’s office, and there was no sign of Rory.

Or had they gotten here too early?

Milan couldn’t be sure. All he knew was that Rory was nowhere in sight at this office.

Milan clutched his book bag tight and followed Ilaria deeper into the administration office. The secretary at the reception desk smiled wide when she saw them, and he felt the bundle of knots ease a bit.

“Hi there,” she said, “What can I do for you?”

Buon giorno, I’m Ilaria Takeda. I was here last week about my son, Milan. He is to start school today.”

Milan got the registration forms his mother had given him from his bag and handed them to the secretary.

“Oh, yes,” the secretary smiled wide, looking over the completed registration.

In turn, she handed Milan a schedule, and a yellow laminated card with his name that read, ‘Full Hallpass’, which he showed to Ilaria.

“This will work for Milan, in case he needs to leave during classes, yes? As we discussed before, yes?”

“Yes. The school nurse is aware of your son’s condition, and the principal has allowed for special circumstances. In case he needs a break from his class schedule as you asked. We have alerted the teachers too. If there is anything else, don’t hesitate to tell me.”

“No, no, this is good for now. We are very grateful for your understanding. I’ll drop by the nurse’s office to have a talk. Other than that, we should be set.”

The secretary nodded and turned to Milan. “So, you’re coming in from Italy?”

Milan nodded.

“You must know a bunch of Italian. I’ve always wanted to learn Italian, and visit there. Never had the time. Anyway, you go through your schedule see how it works today. If you have trouble, come see me at end of day and we can work it out.”

Milan smiled at her, wondering if she was always so peppy to everyone.

“As I told your Mom when she came to register you, we’ll set you up with a guide to help you out. Are you going to be okay with English?”

Milan bit back a chuckle.

“I understand it fine,” he answered, wondering why she asked that when he was clearly speaking to her in English.

She blushed, her gaze shifting beyond him and a smile graced her lips again.

“Oh, here comes your guide,” she said. “Jack, thanks for coming in early.”

“No problem, Mrs. Hunter.”

Milan turned to find a tall, red-head boy in a grey t-shirt and blue jeans. Jack was cute, in that boy-next-door way. He looked at Milan with blue-green eyes, and smiled to break the ice.

“So, you’re Milan Takeda.”

Milan held out his hand in greeting. Jack’s handshake was swift and straight-to-the point. Jack took his schedule from his hand and read it.

“Oh wow, you’re tailored-made for me. We have the same classes, even your lunch period,” Jack grinned.

“That’s a relief,” Milan said, glad to have someone to rely on. He turned to Ilaria when she touched his left arm.

“See you at the end?” she asked in Italian, glancing at his guide, Jack, and giving Milan a mischievous wink. “He seems cute too, better looking than the wild barbarian who showed up at our house. Si?”

“Your taste, not mine, Mamma. Go to work already.”

“Okay, be good, and call me if you feel out of sorts, okay?”

“I will. Ciao, Mamma,” Milan said, kissing both her cheeks.

Ilaria squeezed his gloved hand and then turned to the secretary who offered to take her to the nurse.

Free of his mother, Milan turned to Jack with an embarrassed smile.

Jack motioned for them to leave the office.

“I’ll take you to your locker first. Your homeroom is same as mine, so you don’t have to worry about that. So, what’s Italy like?”

Milan adjusted his book bag on his shoulder, walking with Jack to his locker. The hallways were busy with students already, despite it being so early.

Jack was easy to talk to, he was funny and in no time, the tight knots in Milan’s stomach eased out. Their homeroom was close to his locker. Jack helped him figure out the lock numbers, and once it was open, Milan opted to keep his heavy jacket inside his locker as the school was overheated.

Milan pulled down the mask he wore, settling it around his neck, but he kept the gloves on. With yesterday’s therapy, he felt stronger today, and a bit braver. If his mother caught him though…he shuddered, almost bringing the mask up to cover his nose. He was glad Jack didn’t ask about it. Jack was more interested in stories about Italy, and the best pizza Milan had ever tasted there.

Milan closed his locker after taking his pencil pouch, a drawing pad, and a folder to slip any papers he got in his classes. Jack placed a hand on his shoulder to move him out of the way as two guys ran past too close.

Milan pressed against his closed locker door in surprise when Jack’s hand was pushed off his shoulder with aggressive force. Jack gave a pained wince and Milan gaped when he turned to find Rory Morgan stepping into Jack’s personal space.

“Hey.”

Milan touched Rory’s right arm, hoping to stop Rory before he broke Jack’s wrist.

He was moving me out of the way, you know. You’re being rude.”

Rory sighed, and let go of Jack.

“Milan, see you inside,” Jack said, not giving Milan time to say more.

Milan watched Jack hurry into their homeroom.

“Great, you’ve scared off my first friend in this place,” Milan said, looking at Rory. “Why are you so annoyed in the morning?”

“He touched you,” Rory stated, turning the full force of his gaze on him.

Milan took in a small breath to steady his trembling heart. He had forgotten just how insane his heartbeat got when Rory looked at him.

“You look amazing,” Rory murmured, stepping closer until it seemed to Milan that Rory had no idea what personal space was. “You smell good too.”

Milan blushed and pressed his palm on Rory’s chest, hoping to stop him from getting any closer. He was already having a hard time breathing right.

Rory’s lips tilted in a small smile, even as he moved back, a small step. Milan’s heart stuttered again when he started to move his hand away from Rory’s impressive chest, only to have Rory hold it hostage.

“I’m sorry I’m late,” Rory said, his fingers sliding over the fine fabric of the black gloves Milan wore. “I got caught up in something and couldn’t get away on time.”

“This early in the morning?” Milan asked, glancing at the time on his phone. It was almost seven forty-five. Almost time for homeroom as per his schedule.

“It was unavoidable,” Rory said, though he didn’t elaborate on what would have delayed him when he had promised to be waiting. “Did you get everything you need at the front desk?”

“Yeah,” Milan nodded, tapping his drawing pad. “I got my schedule. Jack says it’s the same as his, so I don’t have to worry about getting lost in the maze of hallways.”

Rory reached up and tugged on a dark curl on Milan’s head.

“I’ll make sure you don’t get lost.”

“We have different classes,” Milan said. “You’ll get late getting to yours if you follow mine.”

“I can still make sure you don’t get lost,” Rory said, not moving when a bell rang through the school.

“It’s just a warning bell,” Rory explained, not showing any signs of rushing away to his homeroom.

Milan pressed his back on his locker harder. Rory’s gaze left him feeling wide open. It was like Rory saw all his insecurities, all his faults. He had so many. All of which he wished so dearly to keep from Rory. This perfect boy with amazing eyes, and a smile that left him weak in the knees.

The halls were getting empty.

“We-we should go in,” Milan said. “It’s my first day. Don’t want to be late.”

Rory sighed.

“Can I see your schedule for a minute?”

Milan handed it to him.

“We have the same lunch. I’ll pick you up after your calculus class.” Rory blinked. “You’re in calculus?”

“I like math,” Milan grinned, taking back his schedule. “See you, Rory.”

“Yeah.”

Milan nodded, and had to push Rory back to get away from his locker. Rory smiled at the small shove Milan gave him. Rory watching him enter his homeroom was endearing. Milan couldn’t stop grinning even as he looked around the busy room wondering where he would sit.

Jack rescued him before he could panic, pointing out a seat.

His morning classes were filled with a series of introductions. Having Jack with him made it easier, and by the time he walked out of his calculus class, five periods later, Milan had already decided Jack would be his best friend.

“So, we have lunch in the cafeteria on the first floor,” Jack was saying as they walked back to their lockers. “No italiano pizzas here, but they try to keep up a healthy line up.”

Milan produced his lunch box from his bag.

“I hope packed lunch is okay.”

“That’s cool too,” Jack said, returning his books into his locker.

Milan walked with Jack and his two friends, Adam and Josh. They all had the same classes, with the exception of calculus. Adam and Josh were in Geometry. When they reached the busy cafeteria, Milan was so focused on following Jack and his friends that he almost jumped in fright when a strong arm went around his shoulders.

“It’s me,” Rory murmured into his ear. “You didn’t wait for me.”

“I had to get back to my locker. Jack offered to take me.”

“I’m starting to dislike Jack today.”

Milan watched Jack, Adam and Josh commandeer a table in the middle of the cafeteria. Joining other eleventh graders Milan recognized from his homeroom.

“I should probably sit with them,” Milan said, nodding to the rowdy group.

“No, sit with me,” Rory insisted, taking his hand and walking to an empty table by the windows in a quiet corner of the cafeteria. “Keep me company, Milan. I missed you all morning. I feel like I’m racing to catch up with you.”

Milan placed his lunch box on the table and stood studying Rory who had settled in his chair.

“You’re kind of clingy, Rory Morgan.”

“Am I?” Rory smiled at him. “Is it in a cute way?

“Not in the slightest,” Milan answered choosing to sit opposite Rory. “I’m trying to make an impression today. It would be nice not to be the quiet new kid through the rest of the year.”

“You won’t be,” Rory said.

“How do you know?”

“You’re hanging out with me.” Rory shrugged.

Milan wondered about that statement as he opened his lunch box to find Marie had packed a chicken sandwich, apple slices and a bottle of homemade orange juice.

Taking the bottle, he drank thirstily, stopping only when he couldn't drink more. He wiped his chin with his sleeve and met Rory’s amused gaze.

“Guess you were thirsty.”

Milan chuckled, capping the half-empty bottle.

“Aren’t you eating?”

“I don’t want to leave you alone.”

“You don’t have to babysit me. I’m sure I can manage on my own for a few minutes.”

“Are you sure?” Rory asked, looking around the cafeteria.

Milan shrugged, stabbing an apple slice with a toothpick from his lunchbox, he brought it to Rory’s lips.

“Don’t worry, Rory. I might look weak but I have hidden claws. It’s not my first time in a new school.”

Rory studied him for a moment, then took the apple slice into his mouth and got up.

“Then I’ll be back in minutes.”

“Not seconds?” Milan teased.

Rory chuckled as he hurried off.

Milan took a moment to appreciate Rory as he walked away. He truly was perfectly built. Not an inch of him was out of place.

“So, you’re the new interest.”

Milan dragged his gaze away from Rory, to find a short girl with short brown hair and eyes the color of burnt umber. Her face reminded him of a pixie. Her nose sharp, her chin in a perfect ‘V’. Her stance was enough to let him know that she did not like him. Arms crossed against her chest, her chin raised in defiance.

“I know what you are,” she said. “You’re only going to bring him trouble. So, why don’t you return to Italy?”

“Believe me, I would if I could,” Milan answered, removing his gloves so that he could eat his chicken sandwich.

“You’re not even that handsome,” the girl continued. “Pale-faced, and skinny, you look sickly, and I refuse to like your accent.”

Milan bit into his sandwich, careful to make sure he didn’t drop a slice of tomato on himself. He chewed in silence, watching the girl do her best to stare him down. Her insults were mild compared to others he had endured growing up, and walking around with a surgical mask and gloves.

“What’s your name anyway?” he asked, when he swallowed.

“Rowen Santos.”

“So, you’re from Spain?”

“No, I was born here.”

“Too bad, I can’t tell you to return to Spain, but I guess that’s sort of stupid, isn’t it?”

“Don’t be cute with me.”

“You’re the one hanging out at my table, while I’m eating my lunch, and being noisy.”

“What does he see in you anyway?” Rowen demanded, bracing her hands on the table. She leaned in close, too close.

Milan hoped she did not have any germs on her, otherwise he was done for. He had spent the day with his mask off, this was really asking for trouble. Placing his half-eaten sandwich in his lunchbox, Milan turned to meet her curious gaze.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, Rowen. Why don’t you elaborate?”

Rowen’s gaze widened, and she pushed off the table.

“Rory Morgan, you idiot. If you can’t see he has a thing for you, you’re kind of dumb.”

Milan shook his head thinking her nutty. Rory was being nice to him, because he was new and his mother had asked Rory to look out for him. Before she started freaking out about him, that is.

“You’re clearly overthinking things,” Milan said, leaning back in his chair. “Are you this rude with everyone?”

“Only with newbies who annoy me,” Rowen said, hooking her thumbs on the straps of her bag, rocking back on her boots.

Milan liked her style. She reminded him a bit of Gwen Stefani, the No Doubt phase. Rowen would look awesome dancing to Harajuku girls or something.

“I like the wrist bands. If you want, I can draw some cool designs on those.”

“Really, you draw?” Rowen asked, her gaze skeptical.

Milan grinned and brought up his mask to cover his nose.

She gaped, and leaned closer to see it better.

“That’s sick. Like Tokyo Ghoul, right, with the zipper?”

Milan nodded, bringing his mask down.

“Yeah, I have a few of them. Tomorrow I’ll have a Bleach one. You know with the lightning red from Ichigo’s mask?”

Rowen nodded, moving back, her gaze impressed.

“Okay, so you have two bonus points.”

She sniffed and turned away from him, then turned back.

“I still don’t like you.”

Milan chuckled deciding to keep eating.

“You can pull up a chair,” Milan offered, when Rowen kept hovering. “You might find more bonus points.”

“Can’t,” Rowen said, with a sigh. “He’s like a caveman with a new treasure right now. It’s hard to get a word in. See you around, Milan.”

Milan frowned, as Rowen weaved through tables going to join Jack and his friends. He wondered if they were in the same grade. He hadn’t seen her in any of his classes. Not that he had had time to notice everyone in each class. There was already so much homework to get through.

“Do you want me to go kick Rowen’s ass?” Rory asked, when he came back, placing his food tray on the table. “I know she was bothering you.”

“She’s just trying to connect with the weird new kid.”

“Milan.”

“It’s nothing, Rory.” Milan gave him a small smile. “It’s day one.”

Rory sat, staring at his roasted barbecue chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy. It looked mouthwatering. There was an extra-large cup full of water beside his plate.

“Eat, Rory, your food is getting cold,” Milan prompted when Rory kept staring at Rowen.

Rory picked up his fork and spoon.

“So, why do you like math so much?” Rory asked as he started eating.

Milan welcomed the change of topic.

“It’s exact. Once you understand the formulas, you get to the destination with ease. It’s dependable.”

“That’s an interesting outlook. I’ve always thought it was meant to make me see stars, and gibberish.”

“You hate math then.”

“What gave it away?”

Milan sighed.

“Guess you’re missing out.”

“Are you going to use it later?” Rory asked.

“Hopefully,” Milan said, unable to keep away the wistful tone. “If possible, I want to get into an architecture program.”

Milan finished his sandwich, and ate apple slices as he answered Rory’s questions, which were many.

“I’m an eclectic music lover,” Milan said, when Rory asked his favorite music. “I’ve moved around too much. I’ve ended up listening to everything, including Italian music, Jrock, coz when it’s good, it is really good. Then, there is Kpop. I’m crazy about those boybands with pretty boys. I even joined a BTS fan club in Italy.”

Rory frowned.

“What?” Milan grinned. “I love watching them run around the stage.”

“What do you think of me?”

Milan rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

“That’s what you ask?”

“I want to know, Milan.”

Rory drank deep from his cup of water, his gaze holding Milan’s, waiting. It looked like the answer was really important. Milan took in a deep breath and sat back in his chair.

“You clearly spend enough time in the gym,” Milan said. “You seem to love t-shirts, and don’t care that it’s snowing cold outside. Do you even own a jacket? Hmm…your hair is really dark. I kinda wanna touch it.”

Rory pushed his tray to the side and leaned forward on the table, offering his head.

Milan chuckled, though he didn’t let the opportunity go to waste. Slipping his fingers through soft strands that fell back into unruly waves on Rory’s head. He pulled his hand back when it seemed like this might be something he might get used to.

Rory folded his hands on the table.

Milan finished his juice and closed the bottle, placing it in his lunch box.

“So, we’ve covered my favorite food, colors, video games, movies, anime, and music. When do I get to hear about your faves?” Milan asked, when Rory only stared at him.

“This evening,” Rory said. “Invite me over to your house.”

“Mamma is wary of you. Papa would like to maybe punch you. You haven’t yet met my big brother,” Milan grinned. “Still wanna come over?”

“Yes.”

Milan shrugged.

“I’m desperate to fit in, so I’ll invite you over. I’ll tell them we’re doing homework or something.”

“Is that the only reason you would want me to come over?”

“Right now, yeah,” Milan said, looking around the buzzing cafeteria. “I always had Ayu before in new schools. He always made day one a breeze. Ayu has a way with people. His personality calls everyone to him.”

“Why do you think that’s not you?” Rory asked.

“I just know it’s not me.” Milan touched the mask resting on his neck. “Plus this doesn’t make it easy on people.”

“You haven’t worn it all day though,” Rory noted.

“Yeah, and if Mamma or Ayu were here right now, my ears would be red from listening to them scold me.”

“Are you taking risks with your health?” Rory demanded, his panic surprising Milan.

“No, stop giving me that look.” Milan frowned. “I’m fine today. Thanks to the therapy yesterday, today is really my strongest day. I’m full of little soldiers fighting to keep me healthy.”

“You still haven’t told me why you’re sick,” Rory pointed out.

The bell chose that moment to ring.

Milan breathed out in relief. He wanted to keep this easy bond with Rory. Discussing his illness would bog that down. Once Rory understood his condition, would that make him walk away? No one ever wanted to make friends with someone who couldn’t even eat food made in a school cafeteria for fear of infection.

Milan took a wet wipe from a stash in his lunchbox and used it to wipe his hands. He handed a new one to Rory as he closed his lunch box and then wore his gloves.

“Milan, you haven’t answered me,” Rory said, as they got up.

“Can we talk about it later?” Milan asked, hoping to postpone it until…forever, if possible.

Rory took his tray and Milan followed him to the trash bins. He was careful to keep a distance as Rory dumped the paper plate he had used and placed the tray on the stand. They walked out of the cafeteria in silence. Rory led him in the direction of his locker.

“If you tell me, I promise not to treat you different,” Rory said, navigating around the busy halls.

Milan gripped his lunchbox. He had heard that promise before. Most of the guys who said that to him, tended to drift away after the first few days. None of them wanted to handle his bad days, which got really bad.

“I’ll think about it,” Milan said, as they reached his locker. “What’s your next class?”

“Two periods of business ethics,” Rory said. “My last period is free.”

“Lucky you.” Milan opened his locker. “I have Italian and then going to gym. I can’t believe they are making me go through gym class.”

“Use your hall pass, go rest in the nurse’s office,” Rory said, reminding him of the yellow card he was given earlier.

“Oh wow, thanks.”

Milan smiled in relief and leaned up to brush his lips on Rory’s jaw, grateful for the idea. He didn’t think anything of the kiss until he finished getting his books. He looked up from closing his locker and found Rory touching his cheek in shock.

“What?” Milan asked, then thought about the kiss with a bit of a blush. Mi dispiace. It’s habit for me. I hope you don’t hate it.”

Milan stared at a stunned Rory, then laughed because he didn’t know what else to say. Hanging out with Rory was really so easy, he was getting comfortable.

“I like your habit,” Rory said, after a moment and with a wide grin. “It’s a habit I can get behind.”

“You should run to your class,” Milan said, checking the back of his schedule for the school map. “You’ll get late, Rory.”

“I told you not to worry about that.”

Rory took Milan’s right hand, leading the way to the foreign languages hallway. When they got there, Rory tightened his hold on Milan’s wrist.

“Text me when you get out of gym,” Rory said. “I’ll come to the nurse’s office to keep you company.”

“Sure.”

Milan hurried into his Italian class, hoping Rory would not get into trouble for getting to his late. He was glad to see Jack waving at him, and pointing out a sit next to him.

"Ciao," Jack greeted him, and Milan grinned, tickled. “How was lunch?”

“Interesting,” Milan said, arranging his stuff on his desk.

“I see you met Rowen,” Jack said.

Milan nodded. “She said she didn’t like me.”

“Give her a chance, she’ll come around. She’s a good friend to have,” Jack said.

Milan hoped Jack was right and that Rowen would come around. He sorta, kinda liked Rowen’s attitude and thought they would make great friends.

***

For some reason some Italian words in the chapter may not appear in the mobile version of chapters. I've reedited and hope that it fixed that. Let me know if you don't see them.
Sui.
(2018) (Lee Suilan)
  • Like 44
  • Love 40
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

While I was writing this chapter, I kept thinking of  how much harder it must be for Milan to fit in.  I mean it could either make him stronger, or break him. He came out stronger, so I'm glad that turned out well.  Poor Rory, as I edit the next chapter, I'm like he is straddling two worlds with Milan, and it's pushing him to limits I think he has never experienced before.  Change is so hard...

23 minutes ago, Geemeedee said:

I mean, who cares if she refuses to like his accent? 

I had an encounter of late about this....and to tell you the truth, no matter how much you study, or listen to a native speak your language of choice, if you are bilingual, the accent will always exist and you always get asked about it.   So, it tickles me to no end to read this.  Thank you!

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment

I am temporarily putting my troll personality on the back burner, there are several small grammatical errors in this chapter, but nothing big enough to make reading it confusing or unpleasant. For example one sentence: "If you can’t see he has a thing for you, you’re kind of damn.” That should probably be: "If you can’t see he has a thing for you, you’re kind of dumb.”

If you want the troll in me to pick out your grammatical errors or poor word choices, I will do so, but I dislike doing that as it makes reading a chapter a task rather than a joy. Really that is the job you select an editor to do, and it sometimes embarrasses the author. I do not like being 'snarky' to anyone, especially a creative writer such as you.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

     Whoops -- it just dawned on me that I did not give you any means of contacting me if you wanted me to lay off being a troll. I have used the email account: misterwill2@live.com for years with no problems (except for my stupidity about computers), but I suddenly received a message that someone was trying to use that account illegally. Said message supposedly coming from Microsoft, and to use the account I was to transmit my full name and a local telephone number. Red flags, red flags, that was just too much information to put out there in public. Fortunately, the pattern of digits for a Brazilian telephone number is different from that used in the US so when I tried to comply with the request I received a message back that the telephone number I had sent was wrong, and I just quit trying. Living as I do in the outback of Bahia in Brazil, there are some computer things I just cannot do. After some thought, I decided that it was a bad idea to send all that info anyway, so I just didn't reply.

     Go ahead and try the email address listed above and if it doesn't work I will just stop being a troll anyway.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

@Will Hawkins I just saw your comments, I changed the sentence and don't mind if you let me know when you see such grammar things on the next chapters...I'm quite open to your thoughts.  It helps me out very much.  Thank you!

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Milan is having a good first day at school, so far.

Jack is turning out to be a dependable friend and guide despite being manhandled by Rory.

Milan' s personality is winning over Rowen despite her initial dislike for Milan. She must have a thing for Rory and is jealous his attention is focused on the new kid. Milan' s has a strength of character way beyond the frailty of his health. Something that Rory and Rowen will come to admire.

I just wonder what all the kids think of Rory and Milan. I assume they know this is their future alpha and his prospective human mate. Jack and his mates didn't seem to be perturbed by Milan not sitting with them so they must understand Rory's right to dominate the lunch hall with his mate.

Rory is delighted with Milans cultural proclivity for social kissing. He's going to really get used to that about Milan. I can see Milan having to rebuke Rory loads about invading his personal space; well not too much 😉

Maybe we will see more belligerent attitudes towards Milan in the afternoon.

Edited by Bard Simpson
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Rory's decision to limit who knows Milan is his mate is in jeopardy from the way he treats others.  Jack is a prime example.  Milan's first day went OK, even with meeting Rowen.  He did handle her well, and I can see Milan and Rowen becoming good friends.  Rory isn't making points with Milan when Rory gets too aggressive.  Rory needs to be more diplomatic.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..