Jump to content
    lilansui
    • Author
  • 4,278 Words
  • 6,213 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Morgan Lore - 28. Chapter 28

28- I've Always wanted to run

The ride back to town was done in silence. Rory drove, Milan sat in the passenger seat of the black SUV. Ilaria and Ayu sat in the back. The anxiety rolling off them enough to make Milan’s stomach roll.

Rory made a turn and Milan glanced in the rear view mirror to see the white truck Rory used following them. Topher and Matt, Rory’s best friends. Milan had not known that and had always thought Jack and Rowen were Rory’s best friends. He had only known about Chris. Rory’s brother/cousin. Gosh, there was so much to learn about Rory.

He wanted to learn it all, now, as fast as possible. His gaze moved to the rearview mirror, and his heart ached when he saw his mother holding on to Ayu’s hand.

Rory reached out between them and took Milan’s hand, tangling their fingers.

‘It’s going to be okay,’ Rory assured him.

‘How can you be sure?’ Milan asked, looking at him.

‘Because we’re together.’

Milan believed him. Rory’s resolve made his heart steady when it would have gone into a tail spin. So, they drove to the hospital. When they got to the hospital the head of the hospital met them at the doors. Rory held Milan’s hand tight as they followed the man. The nurses and doctors they passed all looked at Rory, then at Milan. When Milan met their gazes, he saw smiles of encouragement. A nurse by the elevator touched his arm, sympathy in her eyes.

“We’re with you every step of the way,” she said, and turned to Ilaria. “We’ll take good care of your husband, Dr. Ilaria.”

They entered the elevator, Ilaria started to press the button to the second floor, but Rory stopped her, pressing the fifth floor button. He turned to Ilaria to explain.

“We moved Kiyo to a private wing on the fifth floor. We’ve asked the doctors to keep him comfortable until a solution is found,” Rory said. “Marie brought you a change of clothes. There is a place for you to rest and take a shower.”

Ilaria studied him for a moment, then nodded and turned to stare at the lights changing on the elevator buttons. When the doors opened, Rory stepped back so that Ilaria and Ayu could come out first. Rory urged the doctor to keep up with Ilaria and listened as Ilaria asked questions about her husband’s condition.

I’m sorry she’s shutting you out.’ Milan squeezed Rory’s hand before they reached Kiyo’s room.

I can take it.’ Rory promised, brushing his lips on Milan’s cheek. Go see your dad. I need to meet some people.’

‘Okay.’ Milan hugged Rory, squeezing him tight, then he let go and followed his family into his father’s hospital room.

The private room was much nicer than Milan expected. Seeing his father in the hospital bed hooked to machines shook him. Milan remembered his father urging him to eat, then ruffling his hair as he left to go sleep that day he got stabbed. Kiyo had looked tired but happy. To see him so frail now, Milan’s eyes filled with tears.

“Papa.”

Milan moved to the bed, taking Kiyo’s hand, careful to hold the one without an IV going in.

“Why are you here like this? Please wake up.”

Ilaria came to his side and wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

“He’s medicated for the pain,” Ilaria said. “It will be hard to wake him right now. Let him sleep.”

Milan wiped away tears from his cheeks and stared at his father’s still hand. Kiyo’s capable hands that had worked tirelessly to keep Milan healthy. This was the last thing that should have happened to Kiyo.

“What’s wrong with him?” Milan asked, squeezing Kiyo’s hand, hoping to infuse his energy into Kiyo. Help him heal faster, there was so much to tell him.

“The doctors worked hard to repair the deep wounds in his stomach and chest. He lost a lot of blood in the process. They said Rick’s blood has poison. It’s infected your dad and they’re hoping to help clear it out. We’re waiting,” Ilaria said, her voice sad. “Every time I see him like this, I can’t help thinking that we should have never come to Portento.”

Milan could see why Ilaria would say that. He had not wanted to move either, but now he had Rory. Rory whose whole life was in Portento. They would have never met if Milan hadn’t moved here.

“Mamma.”

“I want us to fly back to Turin,” Ilaria said, squeezing his shoulders. “Papa can recover there without trouble and the cold. Marie already got the tickets. I want you to come with us.”

Milan kissed Kiyo’s hand before he stood and turned to Ilaria.

“We just got here two months ago. You made me and Ayu enroll into school. Now you want us to leave?”

“I do,” Ilaria nodded. “This place has not been easy, Milan. Not for me, or your Papa, even Ayu is not happy. And you—”

“What about me?”

Ilaria moved away from Kiyo’s bed to the couch set against the wall. She sunk into it with a tired sigh, pushing fingers into her hair.

“I think you need a break from this town,” Ilaria said. “You need time to process. Turin will give that to you.”

Ayu came to stand beside Milan and wrapped an arm around Milan’s shoulders.

“Mamma is just worried,” Ayu explained. “It’s not easy for her to see Papa this way. Turin is like home, Milan. Papa will be more comfortable.”

Milan breathed in, then out, fighting off panic at the thought of his family leaving him.

“Do you want to leave too?” Milan looked at Ayu. “Why can’t we stay? Papa can get help here. Much better help than in Turin. Please, just give this town a second chance.”

“This is not a choice,” Ilaria said. “The tickets are ready. I have already contacted our friends in Turin and the hospital there is willing to admit your Papa. You are coming along.”

“Mamma!”

“This is my decision,” Ilaria said. “You’re seventeen, still my son and under my roof. Don’t argue with me.”

“This is not fair,” Milan said, angry. “I’m not going to Turin.”

“Not even for your Papa?” Ilaria asked.

Milan stared at her in shock, then turned to look at Kiyo who lay unconscious. He was familiar with the loneliness, frustration and despair that came along with pain. God, he wanted the best for his father. Always, but leaving Portento felt like blasphemy.

He didn’t want to leave. He couldn’t leave Rory.

Milan gaped, staring at his mother, then Ayu in shock. When had he moved away from them? When did they end up on opposite sides like this?

Confused, Milan ran out of Kiyo’s hospital room ignoring Ayu’s alarmed call. He punched the elevator button but when the doors didn’t open, he chose the stairs, racing down, his speed exhilarating. Heart racing, Milan burst out into the cold air behind the hospital and took in a deep breath. His skin itched, everything inside him bursting at the seams, heat rising, he reached for…he didn’t know what he reached for…but then—

Cracking bones, shifting and pulling muscles, the change came so fast, he had no warning. His perspective changed, and he stared at a beautiful new world. A world of scents, and vivid color, amplified hearing and a sense of wild connection. He took a step, and the urge to run filled him.

***

Rory paced the length of the waiting room in the fifth floor, thinking about Milan even as Chris sat on one of the armchairs complaining about Rick.

“Why would you keep him alive? He deserves to die, Rory. End him, as it is supposed to be.”

“The Swamp Lands need justice, Chris. I’m not letting that happen without a proper hearing. Dad has already agreed to organize a hearing in the town hall. My family, yours, Lechter's and those of the Swamp Lands can seek justice in that hearing.”

Chris let out a frustrated sigh and leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees. “Are you afraid of doing what’s right?”

“No.” Rory turned to face his cousin. “I do, however, know that Rick’s death, if needed, shall be decided by all those who have suffered in his hands. I’m Alpha of Portento. This is the town’s will.”

Chris studied him for a moment, then nodded.

“Fine, I’ll back the hearing, because I want to see Rick get his comeuppance,” Chris said after a minute. His gaze shifted to the floor, his head bent. “By the way, Lechter wanted to talk to you earlier. You left without giving him the time.”

Rory grunted, resuming his pacing. He needed a clear head to talk to Lechter.

“Rory, you mentioned that Rosemary Lechter was alive,” Matt reminded him. “Do you think she is in the Swamp Lands?”

“Talk to Johan and Elle,” Rory said, shaking his head. “I only know she sought sanctuary in the Swamp Lands. They might know more.”

“Then I’ll reach out to Johan,” Topher said, already reaching for his cellphone.

“Tell Johan and Elle that I would like to meet with them. With Milan’s dad in hospital, it will be easier if they come to town. I’ll guarantee them safety if they’re worried,” Rory said.

“I’ll let them know,” Topher said, typing into his cell phone.

A knock came on the door and Rory stopped pacing when he looked up to see Connor enter the private waiting room. Grandma Asta followed behind Connor, and then Iris came in last. Rory let out a relieved sigh at the sight of her.

“Blessed be,” Iris greeted when she saw him. She smiled, walking up to him and taking his left wrist where the wooden bracelet had once been. “I see the earth chose to hear your prayer. You are mated.”

“Thank you for coming, Iris,” Rory thanked her, feeling a heavy weight settle on his shoulders.

“Yes. I could not turn my head from your plea, or your mate.” Iris looked around the room, her gaze searching, then she stopped. “Your mate is in distress, Rory Morgan. He is not here though.”

Rory could feel it too. Panic flooded him from his bond with Milan. Pain and confusion a close second.

“Go to him,” Iris murmured. “I’ll visit Kiyo Takeda and see how I might help.”

Rory broke into a run, heading out of the waiting room. He followed Milan’s scent to the stairs.

***

‘Milan.’

Milan stood outside, taking in the snow covered ground, the tall trees ahead. He took in a deep breath, knowing Rory stood behind him in his wolf form even before Milan saw him. Milan looked at the white wolf with new eyes, heart fluttering at Rory’s majestic wolf.

‘You’re beautiful.’ Rory stated. Your wolf is beautiful, Milan.

Rory moved closer, and Milan saw himself in Rory’s eyes. His coat of white fur with a dusting of gold on his neck and on his tail. The joy in Rory’s eyes flooding their bond, only dampened by the conversation Milan had with his mother upstairs.

Rory licked Milan’s nose, then his neck. Affectionate caresses meant to calm. Meant to steady Milan’s chaotic emotions.

Milan looked to the forest,

‘I want to run, Rory. I’ve always wanted to run.’

‘Then, let’s run,’ Rory agreed.

Milan did not need a second invitation, taking off into the forest at full speed. He ran hard, his new body accommodating the fast pace he set. Once in a while, Rory bigger wolf would rub against him, and soon Milan realized that Rory was leading him along the Portento boundary and making sure he didn’t go beyond. They kept running, Milan marveled that he did not get tired. He paused at times to take in the beauty of the snow-filled forests. Drowning in scents, tasting stories left by the other wild animals in the trees, listening for bird calls.

When Milan finally stopped, breathing hard but not fatigued, they were outside a huge cave. Rory came up to him and rubbed himself all over Milan, before he nipped at him, making Milan chuckle.

I can’t believe you’re my mate,’ Rory said, such pleasure in his voice, it washed over Milan like a soothing balm. ‘You’re so beautiful!’

Milan felt warmth flood him from their bond. Heavy curiosity too. Rory was curious about the reason why Milan had ran out of the hospital, but Milan wasn’t ready to think about it. Instead, he glanced at the huge cave entrance.

‘What’s this place?’ Milan asked, walking to the cave entrance.

A sacred place,’ Rory said, with reverence. I’ll show you around. There’s something I want to show you.’

Milan followed because old places intrigued him. He loved the scent of the cave, mint and sage so thick in the air. He followed Rory in. The cave tall, with shafts of light coming in from the entry and small holes in parts of the outer cave. The deeper they went, the darker it became. The more intricate the paths became, leading to smaller and bigger caves. Like rooms carved out of stone by nature.

Milan’s eyes adjusted to the dark, he missed nothing. The caves seemed like the perfect place to explore when he had more time.

Rory led him into a cave lighted with crystal lights. This cave was smaller than the rest Milan had seen. Hidden around an obscure bend. One would have to be very familiar with the network of paths to find it. The cave’s floor was smooth stone, a sizeable pond stood in the middle of the cave, with a spring running from one wall and out the other.

Milan watched Rory change back into his human form, his naked body beautifully sculpted, his hair skimming his shoulders. Milan could watch his mate’s naked body for days, his hands itching to explore every inch of skin. Desire bloomed.

Rory walked into the pond and sank into it, going deeper until he was in the middle of the pond, with only his shoulders visible.

Join me?’ Rory requested, sinking deeper into the water.

When Milan made no move to shift, Rory sunk deeper into the water until he was submerged, then rose up pushing wet hair out of his eyes.

Milan stared at him, tempted, if only to kiss water off Rory’s lips, but he didn’t want to leave the comfort of his wolf. His wolf, Milan the wolf, had every right to remain here in Portento. Be Rory Morgan’s mate and live happily.

Milan the human had too many ties, too many loyalties. He worried that his mother might hate him for wanting to stay in Portento. For being saved when his father was now so ill.

Milan, come to me,’ Rory prompted, his tone cajoling.

Milan sat, his tail sweeping the rocky ground, he watched Rory cup water from the pond and pour it over his chest. More temptation, so hard to resist. Rory was handsome, and so very sexy, Milan sometimes thought it was a joke they were together, mated.

‘The water is not cold,’ Rory said, smiling at him. For some reason, this pond is filled by a hot spring that only runs through this cave. I use it when I’m feeling in need of rejuvenation. You’ve had a hell of a time, Milan. Come join me.’

Milan chose to watch Rory soak in the pond for thirty minutes, curled up in a ball, content with watching. Until Rory tilted his head back, resting his head on the smooth wall of the pond, eyes closed.

Milan stared at the droplets tracing a line down Rory’s smooth skin, along his neck to his chest. Wanting to follow their path, Milan changed into his human form, the transition leaving his muscles sore. He walked up to the pond, pausing when he dipped his right foot into the water. It felt warm, not the hot he had expected. He took another step in, but the rocks under were too smooth, he slipped.

Rory was suddenly there to wrap a strong arm around Milan’s waist, and pull Milan against him. Milan sucked in air at the feel of Rory holding him. They were skin to skin, his chest pressed into Rory’s chest. He looked up to meet amused blue eyes.

“I’ve got you,” Rory murmured, reaching up with his free hand to brush dark hair out of Milan’s eyes.

Rory then lifted Milan up, carrying him deeper into the pond. Milan moaned when the water wrapped around him like a hot blanket, wrapping him up in a cocoon. His sore muscles celebrated the gift of heat seeping in to his bones, his very core.

‘Feels good, right?’ Rory asked him.

Milan rested his arms around Rory’s neck as Rory sat on a platform along the pond wall at the deepest part. Rory settled Milan on his lap.

Milan closed his eyes with a soft moan when Rory stroked a hand down his back. He arched into the touch and pressed closer to Rory’s chest. Shaking with a discovered need. Milan breathed in Rory’s delicious scent. It felt good to be held like this. To be wanted. He could feel the weight of Rory’s desire growing in their bond. Rory wanted him, in a way Milan had never dared to imagine before. Heat growing, turning him hot and needy. He was so insanely in love with Rory, his heart felt overloaded. Rory stroked caresses down his back and Milan bit his lip holding back a moan.

He lifted his head from Rory’s shoulder to look at his mate.

‘You’re driving me crazy doing that,” Milan told Rory, smiling when Rory grinned at him.

Rory kissed him then.

It was meant to be a quick kiss but it turned urgent and needy. Milan sunk his fingers into Rory’s hair, holding on as Rory explored his mouth, his hands moving over Milan’s back, sending fiery desire rushing through him. Driving Milan to the edge, right on the verge, his cock hard and weeping, he whimpered.

Rory lifted him up, swift and strong, and Milan straddled Rory’s lap. Milan cried out when Rory’s hand moved between them and took Milan’s length in his palm. His body ached, pleasure filling his every pore, he clung to Rory’s strong shoulders, head thrown back as Rory drove him to a mad fever with his touch. Rory only stroked him once, a second time triggered Milan’s orgasm. He came hard, his body trembling in Rory’s arms, his fingers digging into Rory’s back as he released into Rory’s palm, his body bucking, toes curling with pleasure.

Milan closed his eyes and felt love wash over him through their bond. Tears in his eyes at the depth of it all. Rory held him through it, dropping gentle kisses on his shoulder, up to his ear.

“I love you,” Rory told him when he was much calmer, and could think.

Milan pressed his forehead into the curve of Rory’s shoulder and breathed him in. Letting the worry in his heart free, he sighed.

“I love you too, Rory.”

“Then don’t shut me out,” Rory cajoled, stroking Milan’s back, sending little pleasurable shivers through Milan. “Tell me what upset you so much you ran away from the hospital.”

Milan traced his finger over Rory’s shoulder, his fingers connecting droplets of water. His heart aching at the thought of his family gone from him. He could not remember a moment in his life where he had not been close to his family. Never apart, never far, never on opposite ends of a decision. Until now.

“Mamma wants to fly back to Turin. She says Turin will be better for Papa. She thinks it was a mistake to move to Portento. For the first in my life, I don’t want to do what she says. I don’t want to leave you.”

Milan felt tears fill his eyes as he held on to Rory.

“How can it have been a mistake to meet you, Rory? I don’t know what to do.”

“She’s just worried,” Rory soothed, rubbing Milan’s back. This time his touch felt comforting, not like earlier when Milan’s body shivered with need. “I can talk to her. We’ve found a solution for Kiyo. He should be fine by this evening.”

“Mamma’s already bought the tickets,” Milan sighed. “It’s hard to change her mind once she makes a decision. She’ll insist on leaving.”

“Do you want to go?” Rory asked, hugging Milan to him.

“I can’t bear the thought of it,” Milan murmured. “Does that make me a bad son?”

“It doesn’t, Milan. We’ll meet with Mamma and sort it out,” Rory said. “I promise.”

Milan settled against Rory, feeling a bit more rational now that he had told Rory about Ilaria’s plans. If Kiyo could be helped here, then staying was the best option. Ilaria would stay for Kiyo’s sake, and Milan would never have to discover what it was like to live without his family, or without Rory. If that made him selfish, then fine, he could live with it.

“I turned into a wolf today,” Milan said, the memory of running through the wild forests of Portento filling him. Rory beside him, making sure he was okay, and they wouldn’t run into trouble. It had felt so wild and free, so far from his fragile days.

“Did you like it?” Rory asked.

“I loved it,” Milan said with a wide pleased smile. “I’ve always wanted to run and couldn’t before. It felt liberating to go all out, and not worry my body would fail me. Can we do it often?”

“As often as you want, baby,” Rory said. “You can join the pack runs too if you want. They’re fun, and everyone will be eager to meet you.”

“Your Dad is kind of scary,” Milan said, thinking of Connor Morgan. “He’s bigger than you. You got your height from him.”

“He’s my Dad,” Rory said, a smile in his words. “He likes you already.”

“I was too shy to ask him about the screaming saga with the snail like Nonna Asta told me,” Milan mused. “I couldn’t get it out.”

“It will get easier when you get to know him,” Rory promised.

“Why do they call you Alpha?” Milan asked, lifting his head from Rory’s shoulder to meet cool blue eyes. “At the hospital, when we were at Elle’s house, everyone kept calling you Alpha. What does that mean?”

Rory smiled, and reached up to stroke Milan’s cheek, then trace his thumb over Milan’s bottom lip.

“Because,” Rory said, meeting curious golden brown eyes. “I’m now the head of the Portento Pack, my love.”

“Head of the pack?” Milan’s eyes widened. “As in the boss?”

“Sort of, though it’s more complicated than that,” Rory grinned. “You know what that makes you?”

“The boss’s awesome boyfriend,” Milan said with a laugh.

“Hmm…,” Rory kissed him. “I think it’s more complicated than that, Milan Takeda.”

“How much more?”

“You’re the Alpha’s mate,” Rory said, wrapping his arms around Milan, holding him closer, their lips inches apart. “Moon and love, you’re my heart, Milan. I would do anything to make you happy.”

Milan kissed Rory this time, his heart full to the brim and overflowing. He had not thought he would be lucky enough to find someone to love him. Someone to look beyond his thousands of weaknesses and see him. He held Rory to him, grateful for the extraordinary chance to love and be loved back.

***

They played in the pond at the cave for an hour, then Rory took Milan back to the hospital so that they could check on Kiyo. The time alone was good for both of them. Milan was relaxed again, no tension plaguing him.

As for Rory, he wondered how much longer he could hold back with Milan. Watching Milan come apart in his arms left him wanting more. The number of distractions in their lives left him in frustration. Rory decided then that when Kiyo was out of hospital, and Ilaria calmed down, he was going to close himself in with Milan in his suite and not come out for a week.

School and all responsibilities be damned. He hoped Milan would agree to this plan.

Milan paused outside his father’s hospital room and looked at Rory, amusement clear in his eyes.

“What you’re thinking about,” Milan said, making Rory blush. “I’m willing to be locked in with you for a month.”

Milan then entered Kiyo’s room with a giggle, and left Rory standing in the hall with the mother of all hard-ons.

“Rory,” Ilaria said behind him.

Rory cursed and tried to think of the swamp’s murky waters, stinky gym socks, Lechter and his domineering attitude anything but Milan’s sexy smile. Inside Kiyo’s room, he could hear Milan’s amused chuckle at his dilemma. Rory sent his mate a threat of retaliation, as he turned to face Ilaria, glad his erection had subsided enough to be presentable.

“Mamma, I’ve brought Milan back. He’s inside with Kiyo,” Rory said, meeting Ilaria’s bloodshot eyes. Her lashes clamped from recent tears.

“Can I talk to you for a moment?” Ilaria asked, looking to the closed door. “Somewhere more private.”

Rory glanced at the closed door too. Inside, he could hear Milan and Ayu talking about Kiyo. Their voices low as they both perched on Kiyo’s bed.

Baby, I’m going to talk to the doctor for a bit,’ Rory told Milan.

Hurry back. I miss you already.’

****

Hi all!
I hope your week starts off great. Now, there is a slight jump in chapters, you're not missing any story, just a slight issue with the numbering. (Sorted now)
In other news, Milan's wolf is white with gold on his tail and at his neck. I loved writing this chapter!
Cheers,
Sui.
(2018) (Lee Suilan)
  • Like 42
  • Love 46
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Now, there is a slight jump in chapters, you're not missing any story, just a slight issue with the numbering. 😎

 

Milan's wolf is white with gold on his tail and at his neck. 💓💓

I so wanna see a picture of them both in wolf form.

 

Now then Dr Takeda - will you just calm down!!! Get a grip woman!!!

 

Great chapter @lilansui - can't wait for the next one.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Yay Milan's wolf!!!!! Illaria scares me and turns me on at the same time. Of course m just weird like that. Made a good Tuesday even better

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

@lilansui, Excellent chapter. Always love when the meek and acquiescent child becomes self-assured and goes against the parents. Especially when the parent isn't expecting it. Keep up the good work. 😍

  • Like 5
Link to comment

This was a wonderful chapter and worth the wait for Milan's change and his wolf's first run. I hope Mamma can be able to see that (I think) Milan should stay with Rory. Thanks. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

This was quite an interesting chapter.  Milan's change and his wolf's first run was encouraging.  Then, the love sessions between Milan and Rory provided one of the most exciting moments in this story.  I think that Ilaria is starting to break.  Once the wolves find a cure for her husband, she will decided to stay.  From the hints that you have made. several interesting changes are coming for the people of Portento, as well as the people in the woods.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Excellent chapter! The first change into a wolf for Milan and his first run without restrictions was inspiring. Milan’s wolf being white with gold on his neck and tail sounds beautiful. I was thrilled with everyone helping the Alpha with Kiyo’s injuries and treatments. The tour of the sacred cave and the relief of Milan’s stresses by Rory was classic. The meeting between Ilaria and Rory could be confrontational but will hopefully be a means to resolve all of her frustrations regarding Milan and Kiyo and fleeing Portento. The meetings with the council and swamp residents to decide the fate of Rick should be interesting along with the meeting with Lechter. I’m also requesting to see photographs of Rory and Milan’s wolves. I’m definitely looking forward to the next chapter! 😃❤️

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Although Milan's change came from the stress placed on him by his mom, it was beautifully described and wonderful to read.  It is clear from Rory's conversations that he is going to face many challenges as the new Alpha.  However, to make the changes and unite the community he has the power and advice of the town.  Interesting things lie ahead for him, Milan, Topher and Matt.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..