Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 4,856 Words
  • 7,521 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Bloodlines - 29. Chapter 29

October 24, 1998

Dinner was pretty funny. We went to this place that had a restaurant inside a monster arcade, and if there was ever a fish out of water, it was Stef. He sat there, annoyed by all the noise and commotion, looking quite conspicuous in his latest designer outfit. Most of them were pretty cool, but this one was just a little too flashy.

“You look like Elton John,” I told him. JP snickered.

“Thank you. He is a nice man, if a little bitchy,” Stef said airily. “So when does the noise stop?”

“It doesn't,” Brad said, shaking his head. “It's a gaming arcade. Why don't you play some video games? Try that Star Wars machine over there.” We all cracked up.

“You do not think I can do it? We will just see about that!” he said. JP and Brad followed him over to the machine and showed him how it worked. It wasn't going well, at least from what I could tell over at the table. Robbie was off with Jeanine and the kids, so that left Cody, Tiffany, and me at the table.

“So which team are you playing for, skater boy?” she teased.

“I play in both leagues,” I shot back. Cody looked at us strangely while she laughed.

“So you were serious when you wanted to show me your stick?”

“Totally,” I told her. “Although you were right when you said the boys beat it up a bit.” She laughed, and Cody got our banter.

Then he joined in. “You ever handle two sticks at once?”

“Can't win the game with two sticks pretty boy,” she told him. “I'm going to go check on the kids. Don't make out in here.”

“Yeah, well we figured it was OK at a figure-skating competition,” I said. She gave me a dirty look that wasn't entirely fake.

“What's with her?” Cody asked.

“I met her this summer. She's a big flirt. Came to my game though.” I saw him get all jealous and it cracked me up. “Dude, you can't be jealous. You're living with another guy.”

“Oh yeah,” he said sheepishly.

“So why are you so miserable?” I asked.

“I'm not miserable,” he argued. “I'm happy. Life is good. Business rocks and things with Brian are good.”

“Dude, I'm not your judge, I'm your friend. Plus I can read you like a book. So if you want to sit here and bullshit me, that's cool, just don't expect me to believe it.”

He looked around the place. “Can we get out of here?”

“Yeah, we can,” I said. God, I wanted to be with him. We wandered around and said goodbye to the kids and then headed over to the Star Wars machine where Brad and Stefan were playing side by side. Stef was kicking his ass. It was hilarious.

“You must shoot those guns before they get you,” he said to Brad.

“I know how to fucking play the game,” Brad shot back, pissed about losing. We all cracked up, especially Robbie.

“We're taking off,” I said.

Brad looked back at Robbie. “Here, take over for me. Let's see you get your ass kicked for a while.” Robbie jumped in and did even worse. It was hysterical to see Stef give him pointers while he blew up the Death Star.

“I should have called you before this,” Brad told Cody. “I feel like shit for not even talking to you about all this stuff. I just want you to know that my issues are with Brian, and not with you.”

“Thanks Brad. That makes it tough though, since we're together,” he said morosely.

“Yeah, well you're not linked at the hip, at least not all of the time,” Brad joked. I found I didn't find that funny at all. “We haven't changed your room one bit, and we're not going to. You ever want to crash there, it's yours.”

“Thanks,” Cody said. I could tell he was on the cusp of tears.

“Don't thank me. I'm being selfish. We like having you around. You're fun, and you look good,” Brad said. He gave us both quick hugs, and then we were finally able to escape.

“So where do you want to go?” he asked.

“I hear you have your own room at this Malibu mansion. Why don't you show it to me?” He smiled and raised an eyebrow, and then we headed back to Malibu. It was a good twenty minutes back to the house, but we didn't say anything.

“You're awfully quiet,” he said as we turned onto PCH.

“I don't want to talk, I want to fuck,” I said. I was so fucking horny, so crazed that I couldn't really think of anything else. Plus I didn't want any of his ‘I can't be with you because I'm with Brian’ bullshit.

He pulled into the driveway and hit his remote control. He still had it, it still worked, and his parking space was there, empty, waiting for him. I could read him, even as horny as I was. He felt like he was coming home. We got out of the car and I gave him a playful wink and we sprinted, tore through the house to his room. As we ripped off our clothes I noticed that Brad was right, nothing had changed. It was just as Cody had left it. And then he took me on the ride of my life, a sexual extravaganza like only he knew how to do. As keyed up as I was, I thought I'd blow right away, but he knew my body so well he just kept me on edge for what seemed like hours until he brought us both off in one massive, simultaneous orgasm.

We lay there in bed, side by side, panting so hard I thought I would suffocate. I sensed that he needed me, needed to feel loved, so I waited until our breathing got back to normal before I pulled him back onto me and just ran my hand across his back, letting it occasionally flit up to his head so I could run my fingers through his hair. It felt really nice, and I really cared about him. We were so great together sexually; he lit a fuse in me like no one else.

It dawned on me that he was in the same exact position Danfield had been in, with his body sprawled on mine and his head nuzzled into my neck, yet I felt none of the things I'd felt with Danfield. With Danfield, it had been almost a spiritual thing, an honest and heartfelt desire to be as close as possible. But that wasn't the case with Cody. There was no love here, not in the romantic sense. There was just a deep caring, and a lot of appreciation for who he was and his talents.

“So who is he?” Cody asked.

“Who is who?” What the fuck was he talking about?

“Who's the person that has you?” He raised his head and gave me his smarmy look.

“You, right now,” I joked.

“You're into someone. I can tell when we're lying here, just by being with you,” he told me, trying not to be upset.

I thought about being all coy and shit, but this wasn't the time. “Yeah, I'm crushing pretty hard on my roommate.”

“Cole?”

“No, not Cole.” I told him the whole saga about Cole and Amber.

“Then who?”

“Danfield,” I said.

“He's the one I would have picked,” Cody said, shocking the shit out of me.

“You'd have picked him? Why?”

He gave me that look that told me I'd let out how big this crush really was. “He's handsome in a pretty way but still masculine. And that charm and that southern accent, man, would I love to hear him talking as I fucked his brains out.”

That cracked me up. “Yeah, only he's straight.”

“Ya think?” Cody asked playfully.

Now he had my attention. “What do you mean?” He just laughed at me. “Fucking tell me,” I said, almost pissed, which made him laugh harder.

“Dude, you need to fine tune your gaydar,” he said.

“I haven't had any problems so far.”

“No, you haven't, because you look so fucking gorgeous that most guys who are even remotely into men blow out their circuits when you walk by.” That nice compliment got him a nice kiss in return. “You're not reading them; you're waiting for them to read you.”

Now he really had my interest. “Alright, educate me.”

“Watch a guy, watch who he notices. When a hot girl walks by, does he just take a fleeting look, or does he really look? Even more important, when a hot guy walks by, what does he do? Does he look at that guy hard, like he wants him, or does he just glance at him, sizing him up as competition, or maybe just appreciating that he's good looking.” He smiled at me. “Baby, they give it away with their looks, they have to.”

“So Danfield looks at other guys?” I asked, incredulous. How come I hadn't seen this?

“When you get back to campus tomorrow, go out with him somewhere where there's lots of eye candy and watch who he watches. You'll get your answer,” Cody said.

I almost, almost freaked out and jumped up, ready to rush back to Palo Alto, but that wasn't feasible, and besides, I remembered what Stef said. Enjoy the moment, don't rush things. Here I was, in bed with the best lover in the world, so I did just that.

We were panting again after another round. “Damn, you wear me out,” Cody said. We were in different positions now, he was flat on his back with me on my side, propped up so I could look at him.

“Old man,” I teased. “You're one amazing lover.” He blushed. How fucking cute was that? “I love being with you like this, spending time with you like this.”

“Me too,” he said.

“How long are you going to do this?” I asked. He glared at me. “Dude, you're so fucking miserable I can feel it.”

“I want to be with him, but I don't love him enough to just be with him,” he said. “I tried, but I can't do it.” I sensed his vulnerability and got closer, to him, letting him feel me with him. “First of all, there's my job. I'm good at what I do; I’m fucking good at it.” He said this like he was almost mad. “But if I find a client who wants me to fuck him, well, that just makes the relationship that much tighter. I don't have to do it, I like doing it.”

“You fucked that Tobey Maguire guy,” I said, getting it. Maguire's look wasn't disinterest, he wasn't dissing me because he wasn't attracted to me or I wasn't an actor, he was dissing me because I was with Cody.

“Dude, I trust you, but I never, ever, talk about who I fuck,” he said.

“That's cool.” I knew the answer anyway. “So Brian doesn't get that?” I asked.

“No, he doesn't. He wants to be a married couple, to play house and shit. I'm so not there. And then there's you.”

“Me?” I asked. “I'm 400 fucking miles away, most of the time,” I said with a smile.

“Yeah, but I've kind of finally figured out how I feel about you,” he said.

“OK, tell me. I'm dying to hear this one,” I joked.

“I'm serious. I really care about you. You're one of the best friends I have. And we have amazing chemistry in bed. Damn, is it amazing.” Now it was my turn to blush. “But we're not a couple, and we're not going to be.”

“Yep, pretty much where I'm at, although I never predict the future,” I teased.

“Well, for us to be a couple, say like Brad and Robbie, we'd have to live in the same city, in the same house, and we'd have to let our feelings grow enough to get to that point. You're gone for four years, and you're going to meet all kinds of people. So am I. So the chances are pretty slim,” he said.

“Alright, I got it. So what about me? Why am I this big problem?”

“I want to be with you when I can, and Brian won't, can't get that. He's too insecure. So I end up fucking around and not telling him, then I feel guilty, and it's getting to the point where I'm starting to blame him,” he said.

“You know what you need to do?” I asked. He shook his head. I reached down and gently fondled his testicles. “Grow a pair.” I saw him get pissed. “This guy has been chasing you around, trying to trap you ever since I've known you two. And you act like he's in complete control of your relationship. What a bunch of shit.”

“It's more complicated than that,” he said insincerely.

“Only because you make it that way. Go home tomorrow morning,” I said, reminding him that he promised to spend the night with me, “and tell him you were with me. Tell him you fucked me, I fucked you, and it was a blast. Then tell him you still love him and want to be with him.” I can't believe I was telling him to say that.

“He'll freak out,” Cody said, shaking his head.

“Let him. Tell him what you want, what you need. Let him conform to you for a change. Tell him you want to fuck me when you see me, but it's just two friends having fun and showing how much they care about each other. It's not a threat. Tell him you may fuck your clients. And if he freaks out, leave. Come back here. It's not tough duty.” I motioned at the window with its view of the coastline.

“I don't want to lose him,” he whined. God, I hated whining.

“You already are. You keep up this way, you're history. You don't tell him what you want and need; it's not going to work. How come you haven't figured this shit out? You used to be so good at reading people. You see how fucked up this whole thing has made you?” That really pissed him off, enough that he tried to get out of bed. “Cody, you're not running away from me.”

He looked at me, really looked at me then, with his beautiful blue eyes, and his anger and frown changed into a smile. I felt him diving into my soul. “I still got it,” he said with a smirk. “A slim chance.” Then he let me fuck him.

October 25, 1998

“We have to go,” JP said impatiently. I broke my lip lock with Cody and we just beamed at each other. For the first time, I felt like I was in a cool, stable place with him.

“Why did you have to interrupt them?” Stef demanded. “It is so nice to see two handsome men appreciating each other.”

“Because I have responsibilities, and I have a party to go to, and so do you,” he said, irritated.

“Call me and tell me how it goes,” I said as I looked into Cody’s eyes.

“You too,” he said sincerely.

“Alright, alright, let's go,” I said to JP playfully. I'd said goodbye to everyone else already, so we just hopped into the limo and headed off. They were sitting facing forward while I was sitting facing back. I moved over and sat next to JP and put my arm around him. He gave me a dirty look and I laughed, then leaned down and nibbled on his ear.

“Stop it!” he groused. Stef giggled.

“You are so uptight,” I said. “Maybe you need some incestual healing.”

“Knock it off,” he said as he pushed me away and back over to the other side of the limo, but he was grinning.

“You left the restaurant much too early,” Stef said, changing the subject so JP could stop blushing. “You did not see me get the high score on the Star Wars game.”

“You got the high score?” That was incredible. That was a major achievement.

“Cost him a thousand dollars in tokens,” JP said, and he and I cracked up.

“You do not appreciate my achievements,” Stef said, pouting.

“We do,” JP said. “You just surprise me with all the different things you are capable of. Then again, you always have.” Stef gave him that look, the look that said “I love you.”

“I think before I fuck a guy, I'm going to have him play that game. That may be a good indicator of whether or not he's a good lover,” I joked.

“An interesting hypothesis,” JP said. My cell phone rang and I looked at the caller-ID. Danfield.

“'Sup,” I answered.

“Dude, when you coming back?” he asked. How cute. He missed me.

“On my way to the airport now. Be there in a couple of hours. How'd the game go?” JP and Stef looked at me inquiringly.

“Got our asses kicked,” he said glumly. “Those fuckers are big. Used their size to shut us down all night long. And we didn't have our shit together, our speed wasn't there.”

“Bummer. What happened?” I asked.

“The coach said Cole could come back, but he was suspending him for five games. Pissed us all off,” he said.

“Dude, he's already missed two. He isn't even out of the hospital yet,” I said.

“Yeah, well we really could have used him.” He paused. “So you coming here or going to Escorial?”

“I'm going to Escorial. Gotta get my GMC.” I could feel his glumness on the other end. “Meet me there. We'll kick back for the afternoon. Swim, ride, whatever.”

“You sure?” He wanted to. How cool.

“Fuck yeah. Plus Stef and JP have this faculty thing to go to, and Stef has to dress up like a mortician. I've got to see that,” I said. JP gave Stef a dirty look while Stef just looked, well, like he was right.

“Alright. I'll head up there in a while,” he said.

“Go on up now. Anna will feed you,” I said. JP nodded and smiled.

“I'll see you when you get back,” he said cheerfully.

“Cool,” I said. I felt myself grinning, tried to stop it, but just let myself go. JP and Stef looked at me indulgently.

 

My mare had to move to keep up with Danfield. He was on JP's stallion, because he was one awesome rider. I got visions of Virginia plantation houses with all these young men riding horses, but I put that out of my mind because it just made me horny. He finally stopped when he got to the top of the rise, letting me catch up. Then we walked along so we could smoke a joint and so the horses could recover from their sprint.

“God, I love to ride,” he told me.

“Me too,” I said. “Only not usually on horses.” He rolled his eyes at me.

“It was lonely without you around.”

I wanted to make some smart ass remark about how he wouldn't even sleep with me, but that would have been petulant, and ridiculous. “So you missed me?”

“Yeah.”

“I missed you too,” I said, winking at him. He shot me a playful smile, and it just made him seem irresistibly cute.

“So how was your trip?” He was nervous about something, but I didn't know what.

“It was awesome.” I told him about JJ and about Stef's Star Wars game, and then paused to consider whether I should tell him about Cody. Well, he was my friend, nothing more, nothing less, so I should be honest with him. I told him about the basics, without the sex.

“So you guys hooked up?” I looked at him, really shocked, not that he asked me that, but at the look on his face. He was really upset, and the only reason for that was jealousy.

I thought about taunting him to make it worse, but I cared about him too much to do that. “Yeah, and it was the shit. In the end, we worked things out. I mean, I don't want to marry the guy, but I care about him, he's a friend, and I really like to fuck him.”

Danfield let out a fake laugh. “Good. I worry that he'll hurt you again.”

“He didn't hurt me before, he just pissed me off. But he's basically a really good person. Too bad you're not gay. Sex with him would rock your world,” I joked.

“Just what I need, Brian after me too.” That got a genuine laugh from both of us. “So is Cody a better lover than you?” What a tease.

“Maybe with some people, but not for you,” I said matter-of-factly.

“Oh yeah, what makes me so different?”

“Because I really like you, so if I fucked you, you'd feel it,” I said with a leer, trying to make my sappy comment sleazy.

“I've seen your dick. I'm sure I'd feel it.” Then he spurred the stallion and raced me back to the barn. Rafael had a stable hand cool the horses down so we could head back to campus, right after we said goodbye to Stef and JP. We had just walked into the Great Hall when we ran into them. I saw Stef and I started laughing hysterically.

“What?” he demanded.

He was dressed in a dark suit, single-breasted, with a white shirt and a subdued purple tie. “You look so, so...” I couldn't find the word for it.

“Republican,” Danfield said, completing my thought.

“I am changing,” Stef announced.

“No you are not,” JP said, grabbing his arm. “You look fabulous.”

“You do Stef,” I said reassuringly.

“I think you are very handsome,” Danfield said, flirting.

Stef responded to that, of course. “Why thank you, Wade. You must come and spend some time with me. You are such a polite young man.” He pretended to give me a dirty look, insinuating that I was not.

“We have to leave,” JP said, his normal punctuality dominating his life as usual. “Will you be here when we get back?”

“Nope, that's why we came in. We're heading back to campus.” Quick hugs were all they had time for, as JP kept them moving and on schedule.

“They're really cute together,” Danfield said. What was with him? I was getting some seriously mixed signals from him.

“Yeah, they are,” I said. I was going to ask him about his weird behavior, but then I remembered what Stef said. Let him hunt me. Let him chase me. If he wanted me. We got back to the dorms and headed to the showers. One was occupied, so there was only one available.

“Wanna share?” I teased.

“Right,” he said sarcastically.

“You go first,” I told him. “I'll be back in a few.” He started to argue but I left before he could go there. I was wearing sweat pants, no shirt, and carrying just my towel, so I was decent enough to walk the halls of the dorms. I walked a few doors down to Carullo's room and knocked gently.

“Yeah,” I heard him say. I opened the door cautiously and looked in. He was lying on his bed wearing boxers and a T-shirt. He smiled so I walked in, shutting and locking the door behind me. “You want something?”

“You,” I said. I walked over to the bed and knelt between his legs, pulling his dick through the slit in his boxers. He was hard before I even had him in my mouth. I noticed that the more he got into it, the more assertive he got. I felt his hand on the back of my head, pushing me down, jamming his dick down my throat.

He pulled me off then and stood up, taking off his boxers and his T-shirt and showing me what an amazing male specimen he was. But he wasn't interested in being admired; he was interested in being obeyed. He pulled me up and ripped my pants down, laughing when my cock popped up like a spring. Then he pushed me onto his floor, onto the shag carpet he had there, all the way onto my stomach. He ran his hands gently up and down my body, over my crack, barely grazing my hole in an incredibly sensual maneuver. I moaned, totally surrendering. I felt something on my hole, lube, then heard a condom package tear open. I turned around in time to see him lying on top of me, and then I felt him. He lined his cock up and pushed into me, and then paused to let me get used to him. Then he let his whole body lie on top of mine, all 250-300 pounds of sheer man, smashing me into the floor, totally pinning me, while he started to pump in and out of me.

His hands grabbed my wrists and pulled them out to my sides, spread-eagled, and I had no choice but to yield to him, not that I didn't want to anyway. It was so fucking hot, to feel this guy working on me, working to get off, while totally dominating me. To feel his massive body with those huge muscles contorting as he moved his hips rhythmically...it was too much. He didn't say anything, he just grunted, primal grunts, deep masculine grunts. They got closer together as he got closer, and then he almost roared into my ear as he came. He blew and blew and blew, and I swear I could feel his cock throbbing and pulsing as he came. When he was finished, he slowly moved out of me, spun me onto my back, and stroked my dick until I shot my load all over myself.

“I'm glad you came by,” he said, tossing me a towel.

“Me too,” I said, and felt myself blushing. I was acting like one of those giddy high school bitches.

“Stop by anytime.” I opened the door cautiously, making sure no one was in the hall, and then I zipped back down to the bathroom. Danfield was already gone, so he must have finished and gone back to the room. I took a quick shower, washing the lube off and thinking of how sexy John Carullo was.

“I was looking for you,” Danfield said when I walked into the room.

“You should have looked in the shower. See how clean I am?” I shot my smile at him and spun around, showing off my physique. His eyes were feasting on my body.

“I must have missed you,” he said, figuring he'd gone down the different hallway.

“So what do you want to do tonight?” I asked.

He looked at me nervously. “I've got a ton of studying to do.”

“Cool. Me too,” I said. I grabbed my books and spread them out on my bed. I was only wearing boxers, and so was he. He was right across from me, so I adjusted my leg to give him a view right up my leg and into my groin. I reached down and scratched my balls, making sure to arrange them and my dick so it kind of hung out the side. Then I kicked back and started reading.

I set up my book so it was kind of blocking my face, then snuck peeks at him, to see what he was doing. He was staring at my crotch. I reached down and scratched my balls and he swallowed hard, as if trying to curb his lust. I looked at his groin and saw him tenting out his boxers.

I thought about moving in on him, pushing the issue, but Stef was right. He knew my deal. Let him come to me, let him hunt me. In the meantime, I wasn't going without.

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I am starting to think that it might not be a good idea for Matt and Danfield to hook up. I am not sure that it is possible for Matt to be with just one person, and I have a feeling that Danfield is the one person at a time type...

 

Carullo is hot... It can be so much fun to have someone like him around you in the dorm. Someone to help you out at 2:00 a.m. when you just need to get off....

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Matt is such a fucking loser. He has developed a sexual compulsion. Boy needs help. He had what, one gay lover in Ohio? Now six months later he is at what, a dozen? Two dozen? And not in healthy situations.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..