Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 5,161 Words
  • 7,621 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Bloodlines - 10. Chapter 10

August 11, 1998


I woke up with Cody, or it may be more accurate to say Cody woke me up. I felt good about him, and us. It was cool. Those emotions that had started to well up in me, I'd pushed them back down. Did I even want to fall in love? Was I even capable?

It had been so much easier in Cleveland, surrounded by my stoic parents and friends, to fit into that mode of keeping a rein on my feelings. I was kind of like Cody, only not by choice. Every time I'd had a chance to get close to someone, something fucked it up. Ashley, well, she'd never really been an option. She was just fun. But Cam, I wondered about him. If he'd called me back after the Harleton's first party, if he'd been there like he'd been later on in the year, it could have happened. I thought about Kelso. No, that would never have worked, at least not after he totally shunned me because of that game where I laid Cam out.

But I came out here, to this beach paradise, and I'm surrounded by these guys who love each other, and who are such amazing role models, and now I find myself letting my emotions develop more. What's with that? That's fucking dangerous. Not with Robbie and Brad. Those guys had embraced me in such an amazing way, and I returned their feelings, or at least I hoped I did, 100%. But with guys like Cody, who could really mess me up, or even Justin? My environment had gotten me into this love thing, and I was letting my guard down. Cody had jerked me back to reality, and I owed him for that big time. I could have fallen in love with him, or at least I think I could have. He was right. This was a weird emotion, this thing called love, and when it hit me, it would be pretty blistering. I just had to make sure that when it did, it was with a person I could trust.

I was up now, that wake-up fuck had blown any chance of a morning of listless slumber. I smiled to myself, thinking about the three necessities for an 18-year-old guy. Sex: check. Sleep: check. Food: … I headed down to the kitchen. Brad and Stef were there watching the news, where there were pictures of buildings, or more precisely, rubble. I'd been so tuned out I had no idea what happened. “What's going on?” I asked.

“Last Friday two of our embassies were bombed,” Brad said as he drank his cup of coffee. Stefan drank tea.

“Which ones?” I asked.

“Nairobi, Kenya and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania,” he said, thankfully giving me the country name to go with the city. I'd have gotten Nairobi, but I had no clue what cities were in Tanzania.

“Who did it?” I asked.

“Some Arab nut case named Osama bin Laden,” Brad said. “I hope they find him and fry him. Those bombings killed over 200 people and wounded almost 5000.”

I tried to visualize the horror but I guess I was too young and self-centered to really get it. It seemed tragic, but didn't really sear itself onto my psyche. Rosa made me a monster breakfast and I sat there eating, eavesdropping on Brad and Stef.

“I am concerned about our business model and the portfolio it has spawned,” Stef said. “The valuations, the price-earnings ratios, are completely out of whack.”

“It's a new paradigm,” Brad said. “These tech companies don't have earnings. That's not their model. They plan for losses as they build market share. Conventional wisdom says the internet has changed everything, even financial proformas.”

“That is their model, but that does not mean it will be successful,” Stef said. “Have we seen one of these companies go full cycle, seen them fully actuate that strategy?”

“America Online seems to be the closest,” Brad said. Not enough to be convincing.

“As we sit here, almost eighty percent of our portfolio is in technology stocks,” Stef said. I put down my fork and just stared at him. “What?” he asked.

“That's a lot of exposure to one sector,” I said. I loved economics and investments. I even had a small portfolio of my own that I played with. That's what I planned to major in at Stanford.

“And that is my point,” Stef said. I expected Brad to argue, to be combative like he was with JP, but he did nothing of the kind.

“Why don't we curtail new tech deals until we reduce our exposure to, say, half of our portfolio?” Brad asked. “That still gives us upside if you're wrong, but downside protection if you're right.”

“How come you're not arguing with him?” I asked Brad, unable to restrain myself. “Seems like you think tech is a good place to be.”

Brad smiled at me, a knowing grin. “Stef's a guru. He has a feel for this stuff. Every time we go against his gut, we lose. I try to throw out the facts and arguments, pro and con, then we think it out. I've learned that you can't fall in love with one industry or one strategy.”

Or one person, I thought cynically. “Makes sense.” I stuffed food in my mouth, just listening to them, utterly fascinated by their conversations and their analysis.

“So you like this stuff eh?” Brad asked me.

“Yeah, I guess. Why?”

“Because it's taken you two hours to eat your breakfast. Now, you ate a lot of food, granted, but that's still a long time,” Brad said.

“I'm sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop.” Where were my manners? I needed to go back to Cleveland for a refresher course.

“Do not be sorry,” Stefan said. “I am thrilled that you enjoy it. You are welcome to join our meetings as often as you like.”

“Really?” I asked. Here were these two guys at the heart of one of the largest financial empires in the world, and they were willing to let me hang out and learn from them?

“Yeah,” Brad said. “We're down here every morning in the summer, from 8am to noon, give or take an hour or so. Then, if it's nice, I go surfing. Stef goes shopping,” he joked.

“We both do what we excel at,” Stef sniffed.

“I've never surfed,” I said. I didn't really want to impose on that aspect of his life too, but it would be fun to try.

“Well here's the deal. We've got boards and wet-suits, but I'll be honest. I'm a shitty teacher. I get out into the water, and I'm one selfish motherfucker. You need to get Robbie to show you how or maybe Darius. Alejandro's pretty good too,” Brad said.

“What about JJ and Will?” I asked, wondering why he hadn't mentioned them.

“Well, Will is really talented. He could probably go pro someday if he wanted. But he's like me, so he has no patience for beginners. He'd piss you off. And JJ, he's not a surfer. He tries, but sports aren't his thing,” Brad said indulgently.

“What's he into?” I asked.

“I think he is still trying to figure it out,” Stef said. “He is probably the happiest, most naturally cheerful person I have ever met. That alone is a major talent. Beyond that, nothing has emerged yet.”

“I think I'll go wake Alejandro up and see if he'll teach me,” I said. “He hates me. Maybe I can change that.”

“It is only 11am. You will be lucky if he wakes up before noon,” Stef observed.

“We'll see about that,” I said with a leer, and that cracked them up. I marched back up the stairs and was about to head to Alejandro's room. I stopped in my room and stripped down to just my shorts and boxers, then went over and tried his door. It was open. I snuck in, letting my eyes adjust to the darkness. He apparently liked to sleep in a cave. I heard his gentle breathing as he slept. It was a little warm and stuffy in the room, so I headed over to the window and cracked it a bit, letting in air and light. When I turned and looked at the bed, the sight before me made my dick harden almost immediately.

He was sprawled across the bed on his stomach, completely naked, with his arms curled up under his pillow. His right leg was bent at the knee, angling him slightly to the side. I moved around him quietly, taking him in. His skin was a nice, deep bronze with a lighter band around his hips. It looked like mocha, and it was hot as hell. I moved up behind him, gently sitting on the bed, staring straight at his taint, surely one of the most beautiful sights around. He had a dusting of brown hair, just a light dusting, on his taint, and that light dusting was present all the way up to his hole. Going the other way, his balls were shaved, making their dark brown color even more dramatic.

I knelt down and inhaled his musk, firing myself up. He must have felt my breath because he moved a little bit. I nuzzled his taint with my nose, and then licked it, gently and rhythmically. He moaned and thrust up into my face. He didn't seem to be awake yet. I moved my nose and my mouth up to his hole and gently started to rim him, teasing him, trying to keep him asleep as long as possible. He was moaning lightly now, small little moans.

“What the fuck are you doing?” he demanded as he looked back at me. I noticed that he didn't roll over and make me stop.

“Tasting the most beautiful ass in the world,” I said. I saw him smile, then frown, and before he could bitch I plunged in, really using my tongue to work him. He started moaning again, only the moans were louder, and he was wide awake.

“So is that all you came in here for?” he asked me, almost breathless.

“No, I came in here to fuck you,” I said. I stood up and pulled off my shorts and boxers, releasing my straining cock. He watched me, licking his lips. I moved it up to his face and rubbed it across his nose, and his closed eyes. Then I ran it across his lips. He flicked his tongue out, licking off the pre-cum, before he opened wide and let me in. I thrust in and out of him gently, taking care not to go too deep. Some guys may like to be choked, but I didn't, and unless he told me he did, I wasn't going there. He rolled onto his side and his nice dick sprang out, somewhere around six inches long.

I pushed him onto his back roughly and kind of fell on top of him, being dominant, feeling his soft body underneath me. He didn't resist at all, rough or not, he just wrapped his legs around me, willing to take whatever I threw at him. Our lips met and it was nice, no electric connection like I had with Cody and Cam, but really nice. It felt good, so good to be rubbing up against his body, and his lack of muscle tone made it just that much hotter. I was worked up now and so was he. I rolled him over onto his stomach and grabbed a condom and the lube.

I kind of figured that he'd be an expert at this, at bottoming, since he'd been with Cody, but his ass was pretty tight. I forced myself to slow down and take my time, remembering what Brad and Robbie had told me. “Come on Matt, fuck me,” he said.

“No baby, I don't want to hurt you. I want to make you feel so good,” I cooed into his ear.

“It's OK. I'm ready,” he said. He knew his body, so I climbed on top of him, letting him feel my weight and my muscles, making sure he knew who was dominant, and lined my dick up with his hole. I began to push in and he gasped. “Just go slow, OK?”

“Sure thing. I've got all day,” I said. “You are so fucking hot. Damn, I can't wait to pound your sweet little ass,” I said. He moaned and pushed back, then cried in pain a little, then pushed again. I lay completely still, letting him push his ass up onto my cock, until I felt his soft cheeks against my thighs. I moved out slowly, and then pushed back in. I heard him gasp in pain, but I was too into it now to stop. Instead, I compromised and went slow.

I varied my angle then, trying to find the one that worked best for him. After about ten strokes, I found it. He still felt tight, so fucking tight, but now he was into it. “Can I fuck you now?” I asked him. “Can I go nuts in your ass?”

“Yeah. Fuck me. Fuck me Matt!” Alejandro said, almost cried. I began to really plunge in and out of him, his soft cheeks, all cushion and no muscle, were exquisite. They stopped my pelvis, preventing it from slamming into his bone, making it the smoothest ride I'd ever had. Too smooth. Too late, I realized I was going to cum.

“Al, Al, I'm gonna cum, you're gonna make me cum baby,” I said.

“Blow! Blow it!” he yelled. And then I came, spasming into his tight hole, feeling him wrapped around me, squeezing me so fucking tight and milking every last drop out of me. I lay there on top of him, my sweat making our bodies slick, panting heavily into his ear and his neck. I rolled onto my side, keeping him with me, staying in him, and reached for his dick. I was shocked that it was limp. I pulled out of him and moved down his body, enveloping his cock and bringing him back to life. In no time at all, he'd blown a monster load down my throat.

I looked up at him and he smiled at me. “You still hate me?”

“No,” he said. He looked so lost, so lonely, that I instinctively moved up and wrapped my whole body around him, enveloping him. I felt him relax, a contented sigh, as he recovered his wits.

“Did I hurt you?” I asked.

“A little at first,” he said. “You are bigger than I am used to.”

“But you were with Cody, and his dick is way bigger than mine,” I objected.

“It is not 'way bigger',” he said, teasing me and stroking my ego. “Cody only fucked me a couple of times, on my birthday weekend. After that, we've just blown each other, and not all too often.”

“I'm sorry Al. I thought you were, well, more experienced. I should have taken more time.”

“You were gentler than the other guys I've been with,” he said bitterly. “Next time we fuck, it will be better, because I am, well, I am more into you.” He looked at me sadly. “If there is a next time.”

“There will be if it's up to me,” I said. Then I got that smile, that beautiful smile of his that I'd only seen briefly. The one where his bright white teeth flashed, contrasting against his bronze skin. “I uh,” I started to say, and then stopped.

“What is on your mind?” he demanded.

“When I got here, you seemed pretty obsessed with Cody. That kind of freaked me out. I mean, I'm heading up to Palo Alto soon, and I don't want to hurt you,” I said.

“You are worried I am a stalker?” he asked, angry now, and he tried to pull away.

“You know your body is so soft and so hot,” I said into his ear as I held him in place. “I love that. But what sucks for you is that makes me way stronger than you. So you don't get to go anywhere unless I let you go.” That made him giggle.

“You do not have to worry. I was obsessed with Cody; I have been since I was 16. In my mind, the only thing keeping us apart was my age, so once I hit 18, I figured we'd be together. But Brian was in the picture, so I sat there, biding my time. Then when Brian was history, I thought it was our time. Only he didn't want me.” Tears rolled down his face and my heart went out to him. This is what love did. It hurt you.

“I'm sorry dude. That blows,” I said, kissing away his tears and getting a soft smile for my efforts. “I like this, being with you, not having you hate me.”

“But tonight, when Cody comes home, you will be with him,” he said. It dawned on me that he wasn't trying to control me, he was just feeling rejected.

“That may happen. It doesn't mean I don't like you,” I told him. “I'm not going to feed you a bunch of lines. I want to be your friend and I want to fuck around. You are so fucking hot I can't stand to be in bed with you for five minutes without getting hard.” I grabbed his hand and moved it to my hard dick. He giggled and looked down shyly. Wow. He was adorable.

“Let's do it again,” he said, turning his ass to me.

“Nope, let's try it this way,” I said, handing him the condom and turning my back to him.

“I've never done that before,” he said.

“No fucking way!” I said. “Dude, that is so hot. I get your cherry! You sure you want it to be me?” I asked, trying to be cute and pulling it off. I explained to him the basics of topping, but he was lucky because I was pretty good at bottoming now, so he was able to slide in without too much effort.

He sighed in my ear. “This is heaven,” he said.

“Fucking right it is,” I said as he drove into my sensitive prostate. He really got into it then, really fucking me, and it was great. I mean, he was no Cody, but he was good, and he was into me, which came through loud and clear. It dawned on me, in between gasping and panting, that I had unwittingly become a size queen. All the guys I'd been with lately, Cody, Justin, that guy in the adult book store, Cam, all those guys had big cocks. So that made this really cool, to have a guy with a normal sized dick. I didn't get that awesome stretching sensation and the satisfaction of taking a monster cock, but Alejandro’s cock was more maneuverable. I could move my ass around and really feel his dick target the exact spot that I wanted.

I could feel his pace building; almost feel him let control of his body slip away as he got to the point of no return. When he came, he was almost completely still, his arms wrapped around me, his fingers digging into my pecs. His moans and whimpers were like a tonic, and I reached down and stroked my dick. It only took a few seconds for me to blow too.

“Good?” I asked.

“Wow,” he said, giggling.

“I'll let you do that again later if you'll teach me how to surf,” I said.

“Come on,” he said and leaped out of bed. We threw on our swimsuits and headed out to do battle with the sea.

I'd spent time at beaches, I'd body surfed, but this was a whole new experience. The thing that helped me the most was my experience snowboarding. Still, it was an entirely new venue. I wiped out about ten times before I could actually get upright, but then things seemed to click. I was getting all cocky and proud of myself until I looked out farther and saw Brad and Will. They were stunning.

I'm a good hockey player. I'm not good enough for the NHL, but I'm good enough for a college team. But calling Brad and Will surfers is like saying I'm an adequate ice skater.

“They're pretty impressive,” Alejandro said, following my gaze.

“Yeah, they are,” I agreed. “You ever ice skate?”

He laughed. “Yeah, we go out on all the lakes in Mexico and skate around.”

“Very funny, smart ass. You didn't answer my question,” I said.

“No,” he said simply. I needed to get back on the ice. In the meantime, I did my best to learn this surfing thing. With every wave it got more fun and I got a little better. It was pretty cool.

“You finished surfing yet?” Alejandro asked me. I laughed and followed him back to the house, up to his room where we took a shower then he fucked me again. It was good, really good.

Dinner was fun. At first, I'd been kind of uncomfortable, but everyone was starting to relax around me, and I was starting to relax around them. “I'm going skating tomorrow. Anyone want to go with me?” I asked. I'd called and found out where a couple of rinks were, and when they had open ice.

“Like roller-blading?” Darius asked with a sneer. He was such a little punk teenager, with his smart ass attitude.

“No, like ice skating,” I said, staring at him hard enough to scare the shit out of him. “Wanna come along?”

“Too fucking cold,” he said.

“You're a big pussy,” I told him. That really pissed him off, but he just sulked. “How about you guys?” I asked Will and JJ.

“Sounds awesome!” JJ said enthusiastically.

“Could be cool,” Will said.

“Ice time is 3:30, so we leave here at 3:15,” I told them.

“Do we need skates?” Will asked.

“You can rent some there,” I said. “If you like skating, you can get your own.” I looked at Alejandro. “You up for it?”

“Mexicans only like ice in frozen drinks” he said, shaking his head. I laughed, and so did everyone else, but we were surprised too. He'd been such a little bitch. Guess he just needed the cock, I thought playfully.

Dinner lasted a long time, as we just kind of hung out at the table and bullshitted. Then we headed to the deck to smoke JP's nightly joint. Damn that was some good herb. I was kind of surprised when I looked at my watch and saw it was 11:00 already.

I saw Alejandro trying not to look sad as Cody put his arm around me and led me up the stairs. I was really proud of him, the way he acted like nothing was bothering him. It was a real switch from the drama queen and attention whore I'd been used to. “So you fucked him eh?” Cody teased. “I could tell by his mood.”

“Yeah, he's a nice guy,” I said. “He just needs attention.”

“You're saying I made things worse by totally ignoring him?” Cody asked. I couldn't tell if his tone was defensive or not so I stopped and made eye contact with him and discovered that he wasn't. How awesome. He actually trusted me enough to ask my opinion.

“Not even you can be perfect,” I said. “That and you fucked up. You didn't teach him how to bottom.”

“What?” Now he was defensive, and that made me actually laugh at him.

“Yeah, some Casanova you are,” I said, giving him shit. “I found a total rookie waiting for me.”

“Shit. He let Casey fuck him all the time,” Cody said.

“Yeah, but Casey had a needle dick,” I said, paraphrasing what Alejandro had told me. We heard footsteps on the stairs and Cody put his finger to his lips, telling me to be quiet. I moved out of the line of sight. When Alejandro came around the corner, all mopey now that no one could see him, Cody jumped out and grabbed him, putting his hand over his mouth. He scared the shit out of Alejandro, who was kicking and screaming and trying to yell. Cody dragged him into his room, which was closest, and pushed him on the bed and jumped on top of him while I closed and locked the door.

“I'll take my hand off your mouth if you promise not to yell,” Cody said. Alejandro nodded, and Cody pulled his hand off.

“Let go of me asshole,” Alejandro said.

“No, you're staying here tonight. I just found out you don't know how to bottom, so you're staying here until you can take it,” Cody said huskily in his ear. “We're both gonna fuck you. Taking turns.”

Alejandro got a playful look on his face. “No problem,” he said in a condescending manner. “I can handle you guys.” We all stripped off our clothes, and the sight of these two guys, both of them so hot in their own ways, nude and hard in front of me was almost enough on its own to make me cum.

Cody pushed Alejandro down on all fours and positioned himself behind him. He started to lick his crack, his hole, using his magic tongue to fire Alejandro up. I decided to focus on the biggest part, his mind. I slid underneath him, so my cock was jamming into his, and pulled his head to mine, forcing our lips to meet. Whoever taught him how to kiss had done a shitty job, but he seemed to be improving, or maybe that was just arrogance on my part. Maybe he was the great kisser and he was just adapting to my Neolithic style. Either way it was working. I felt his cock rubbing against mine, not pressing too hard, just normal friction. It was driving me nuts.

I felt Alejandro gasp and knew that Cody had moved on to his fingers. “You want this?” I asked him softly, making sure he was into it.

“Yeah. I want this really bad,” he said. His voice was so soft and sultry, and his accent, even though it wasn't super pronounced, made him seem so exotic.

“Good, cause I want this too. You felt so good before, your tight hole. I can't wait to get back in you,” I said. He moaned and nuzzled his head into my neck. I looked up and saw Cody putting a rubber on and grabbing the lube. Then he pushed his head up and started to push in. Alejandro's head jerked up and his eyes bulged in pain. “Cody's going slow, just relax baby. Take his big cock up your ass,” I said, stroking his cheek.

“That's right Al. That's right. Relax baby. Take me. Come on,” Cody said. Damn he had a sexy voice. I was all fired up, but Alejandro wasn't. He wanted me to fuck him. I slid out from under him.

“I want you to fuck me while I fuck him,” I said to Cody, running my hands up his chest. He nodded and slipped a condom on me too. I lined myself up with Alejandro's hole.

“It's me baby. Let me in.” I pushed in and felt the resistance slowly start to fade, like a rope snaps, first only one thread at a time, and then the whole thing. Something snapped and I just plunged into him. Damn he felt good. He moaned and moved his ass, lining himself up. He'd done this before. I began to fuck him slowly, letting him get used to me. I felt fingers and lube on my ass and turned to smile at Cody. Then I felt his massive cock push into me. I wanted to keep a clear head to really give Alejandro a good ride, but the dual stimulation turned my self-control into liquid. I was just sandwiched between them, Alejandro's soft tight ass surrounding my dick, and Cody's huge cock and hard body behind me, slamming me relentlessly.

“You like this don't you?” Cody cooed into my ear as he squeezed my nipples. It hurt like hell but sent a shot of electricity through my whole body. I just yielded to him, leaning back into him while keeping my hands on Alejandro's ass and hips. Then I could take no more. I felt my load building, a massive load, and I came. My mouth opened on its own and I let out this massive roar. I'm not sure where that came from, but fuck, did I roar. My body was jerking around spastically as I shot my wad.

Cody pulled out of me and I pulled out of Alejandro, letting Cody take my place. I pulled off the condom and moved in front of Alejandro, my cock staring him in the face, my cum still dripping off of it. He opened his mouth and inhaled me, sucking and licking my dick clean. I pulled away from him and slid under him again, this time with my head under his dick. He was hard now, he was getting into it. I took him in my mouth and just let Cody's pounding drive Alejandro's dick in and out of my mouth. I saw Alejandro's stomach muscles tense up, and then I felt my mouth fill with his cum. Damn did he shoot. I couldn't see his expression; all I could see was his abdomen contract and expand as he pumped all he could into my mouth.

He collapsed onto me, naked and laughing, and then rolled over as Cody ripped the condom off and really started stroking. That shut us up; the sight of this guy jacking off over us was so magnificent. And then he came too, blasting his load all over us. I looked at Alejandro and we just started laughing again, not out of ridicule or anything, but because we'd had such a fucking blast. Literally and figuratively.

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 22
  • Love 5
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The scene with Matt, Cody, and Alejandro was very very hot... They all sort of fit in with each other in this weird way.

 

It is such a weird way to view JJ in these chapters after coming back and seeing where he ends up.

 

Part of this is really hard to read because of where the story takes us in the future... It is better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all...

  • Like 3
Link to comment

It's the small character details like JJ's awkward sweetness and Alejandro's loneliness that really makes this story stand out. Thanks.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

He is probably the happiest, most naturally cheerful person I have ever met. That alone is a major talent. Beyond that, nothing has emerged yet.

Have we ever really done a deep dive into Jeremy and what caused him to become so different? Or Will? Will is a shy, sweet kid right now and by July 4 next year I will start on my Will rants.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, PrivateTim said:

He is probably the happiest, most naturally cheerful person I have ever met. That alone is a major talent. Beyond that, nothing has emerged yet.

Have we ever really done a deep dive into Jeremy and what caused him to become so different? Or Will? Will is a shy, sweet kid right now and by July 4 next year I will start on my Will rants.

Spoiler

Thrust a sweet, trusting kid into a snake pit like competitive sports and see how long he remains sweet. I think if JJ had been merely good, he might have lived a fun experience and it would have been a nice after school hobby for him. But Daisy and I were basically laying out an elite timeline for JJ that would have eventually see him go to the Gran Torino Olympics in 2006 until Mark changed his mind at the end of Streak. That level of pressure and competition during the crucial development years of 12 to 17 did a number on JJ, not to mention his molestation and losing two of his parents in 9/11. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..