Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 5,701 Words
  • 7,981 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Bloodlines - 32. Chapter 32

October 28, 1998

“Dude, that's it, right there!” Wade said, pointing to the small road that led to a gated entrance.

“How do you know that's it?” I asked skeptically.

“Because we've driven up and down this stretch of road three fucking times and that's the only place we haven't tried,” he joked.

“Smartass,” I said. We drove up to the gate and hit the remote control, then watched the gates open for us, welcoming us in. The fog had moved in and was really thick, making the darkness seem like a wet blanket. We could barely see two feet in front of the GMC, so I had to drive so slow we could have crawled faster. It seemed to take forever to get to the house.

“This place is fucking creepy,” Wade whined.

“Pussy. I'll protect you,” I teased. We parked and walked up to the door. Damn this place looked cool, what we could see of it. I unlocked the door and de-activated the alarm, then we explored around, getting a feel for the layout. We didn’t take long, since we'd bought groceries. We had to lug them in and put them away before the frozen shit thawed.

We walked back to the bedrooms and picked one. “So now what do you want to do?” Wade asked with a cheeky grin.

“I want you,” I said. “Just being with you all this time has made me so fucking horny I can't stand it.”

“Me too,” he said. We started ripping our clothes off like crazed men, until in just a few seconds we were standing in front of each other, naked and hard. I moved up to him and pulled him in, kissing him. God, I loved the way he felt. His hand moved down my chest to my cock, the first time he'd touched it. It jumped and my whole body throbbed, demanding more attention.

He dropped to his knees and kissed the head, then flicked his tongue out, swirling it around the tip of my dick. I was about to grab his head and ram it down his throat, he had me so keyed up, but he saved me the trouble. He moved his mouth down the shaft of my dick, keeping his mouth wide open so I couldn't feel his lips or anything against my dick. I felt the head of my dick hit the back of his throat and then his mouth closed around me, enveloping my cock. He didn't start bobbing up and down on my dick like most guys, like I would have, he just stayed still, making swallowing motions and moving his tongue around. The movement was so subtle and so stimulating, I felt myself starting to lose it. I couldn't believe it, but he was going to make me cum, just like that.

“Dude, I'm gonna blow,” I said. He didn't move at all, just kept doing the same thing until I felt my load surge up from my balls and blast through into his mouth. The more I came, the more he swallowed, and the more stimulating it was. When I was done I had to collapse onto the bed, my knees were too weak to hold me up. “What the fuck was that?” I asked. “Un-fucking-believable.”

He grinned. “You like that?” He reached for his own cock, getting ready to jack himself off. I pushed his hand away and made him lie on the bed.

“Yeah I liked that. Now it's my turn. I can't wait to taste you again. You taste so fucking good,” I said in my sluttiest voice. I knew he was really worked up, too worked up to tease, so I absorbed his dick just like he'd taken mine, not bobbing up and down, just playing with the muscles in my mouth and throat.

“My turn,” he cried. Then he blasted, his sweet load filling my mouth. I swallowed most of it and just swirled some around in my mouth, savoring his taste.

“Dude that was the shit!” I said. “Where did you learn to do that?”

“I don't kiss and tell either,” he said. I got under the covers and pulled him to me.

“Have you done much with other guys?” I asked. I'd pegged him as a man-on-man virgin, but he didn't seem like one. I felt him tense up, really tense up.

“Some,” he said. He said it so softly and sadly I pulled him close, trying to ease whatever bothered him.

“I'm sorry Wade. I didn't mean to put you on the spot. I was just wondering, if, you know, I mean, if we wanted to, uh....”

He laughed. “You trying to ask me if you can fuck me?”

“I don't know,” I said. I wasn't trying to push him where he didn't want to go.

“So you don't want to fuck me?” Now he was teasing me.

“Baby, I want to fuck you until you're too sore to walk, but I don't want to do it unless you want me to,” I said.

“What if I want to fuck you?” he asked playfully. “It looked like you enjoy it.”

I'd almost forgotten that he'd seen me with Cody. “Fuck yeah. You can fuck me any time you want.” We were laughing now. I pulled out a joint and lit it, and we sat there smoking it in bed, just enjoying the mellowing effect.

“So do you like it?” I asked.

“Yeah, this is good pot,” he said.

“Very funny. I mean do you like to get fucked?”

“I think I would like it if I did it with you,” he said. “I don't really want to think about doing it before, I mean, before now. OK?”

Whatever had happened, whoever had fucked him before had left him pretty scarred. “As far as I'm concerned, my sexual life has just been born. Nothing compares with being with you.” He sighed contentedly. “I just didn't want to ram my dick in your ass and find out you were a virgin when you screamed like a little bitch.” He started laughing, really loudly.

“Dude, your dick is so big even someone who bottomed all the time would scream if you rammed it in him,” he joked. “But I can handle you if you go slow.”

I leaned in and kissed him, and he responded, his body recharging as fast as mine. He slid over so he was on top of me and began grinding into me. It was hot as hell, but I wanted more. I really wanted to bond with him. I reached over to the nightstand and found the lube that I knew would be there. “I want you inside me,” I told him.

“I haven't done that before,” he said nervously.

I gave him a huge smile. “That makes it really special. I'll try and make sure you enjoy it.” He shook his head playfully, and then started moving his mouth down to my groin. He teased my dick; just enough to fire me up, and then moved down past my balls to my taint. I pulled my legs back, giving him access and permission. His tongue flicked its way down my taint to my hole, where I felt him tease the rim, running around the edge of my hole slowly, almost maddeningly. I moaned, so turned on by his attention. He worked me deliberately, keeping me moaning like an old whore, until he decided I was ready for him. I'd decided I was ready a long time before that, but he was so good with his tongue I couldn't stop him.

Now I felt the lube on my ass, and his fingers probing into me. I wanted him so bad, more than I'd ever wanted anyone, so I opened right up for him. He got that, and knelt up behind me and lined his dick up. Our eyes met and stayed locked as he pushed in. He pierced my ring easily, and by the second stroke I'd adjusted my ass so he was hitting my spot. I lay there on my back, our eyes locked, slowly stroking my cock while he fucked me. “I love you,” I mouthed to him. “I love you,” he mouthed back.

I noticed that when he fucked me, everything he did was slow and loving. He didn't slam me like Cody did, or pin me down and dominate me like Carullo. No, he made love to me, and it was gentle and caring, unlike anything I'd ever experienced before. And I loved it.

“I'm close,” he said loudly. I freaked for a second, and then remembered we were at the beach and there was no one else around.

“Me too!” I said, just as loudly. And then he made me cum. I roared, yelling at the top of my lungs as I blew my wad all over my chest. He liked that, I could tell, because he roared right along with me. I was sure I could feel his cock pulsing in my ass as he came, that I could feel the streams of cum hit the walls of my intestines.

“Wow,” he said. He slid out of me and I missed him immediately. I led him into the shower and washed his whole body while he washed mine. It was so hot to be able to explore every one of his nooks and crannies. We threw on some sweatpants and headed into the kitchen to make some sandwiches.

“We burned off some serious calories,” I joked. I watched him as he made his sandwich, putting the pickles on at perfectly spaced intervals. “You're so anal.”

“Look who's talking,” he joked, referring to fucking me. “That was a lot of fun.”

“Yeah, it was a lot of fun,” I said.

“Are you safe?” he asked.

“Safe?”

“Yeah. I mean, you know, safe sex. Do you use condoms?” he asked.

“Most of the time. Last time I was tested was August, and I was clean,” I told him honestly. “What about you?”

“Last time for me was August too,” he said. “I'm pretty sure I'm clean.”

“So am I,” I said honestly. I mean, there was a chance the Texas cop had infected me, then there was Cody or Carullo, but I felt like the odds of getting something from them were pretty low.

“I'm kind of thinking that if we don't use condoms with each other, I'd be cool with that as long as we use them if we're with other people,” he said.

“I'm cool with that,” I said. Then I thought about what he said. “Do you want to be with other people?”

“I kind of figured that's what you'd want,” he said. I tried not to get pissed. Yeah, I'd been a slut, but I could make a commitment. I could be faithful. Couldn't I?

“I only want you,” I said honestly. “You're all I need.”

“I can't do that,” he said.

“I'm not enough for you?” I asked. I was hurt, really hurt, so hurt I couldn't hide it. He moved over to put his arm around me but I shook him off.

“Matt, you are all I need. But when I'm home, I may, you know, end up with someone. So I can promise to be faithful while we're here at Stanford, but when I go home, I can't make that commitment,” he said.

“Is there someone else there, someone who has a piece of your heart?” I asked. Who was my competition?

“It's not like that, and it may not be an issue, I just don't want to make a promise I can't keep,” he said.

“You're being all mysterious, and I don't even know who my competition is. How do I fight an invisible rival?” I felt my insides churning with all the emotions this churned in me.

“I love you. You have no rival for my heart,” he said.

“Just for your body,” I said bitterly.

I'd exhausted his patience. “Look, you pushed things. I told you I had all this fucking baggage. It is what it is. If you want to be with me, it comes along. If you don't, I can understand.”

I did push things, he was right. And he was walking way outside his comfort zone. “You want me to deal with this like it's fucking normal, like any couple handles this shit, and they don't. You're telling me there's a mystery person, or people, that fuck you when you go home and you can't give that up. It makes me fucking jealous, and it pisses me off.” He started to get really mad. “But you're right, I agreed to this. I figured that being with you was worth the bullshit, and so far, I've been right. Really right.” He smiled at me to thank me. “You just have to be a little patient with me while I try to deal with it.”

“That's fair,” he said. Then we went back to bed and he made love to me again, and it was just as surreal as before, despite the weirdness that came with it.

October 29, 1998

I woke up smiling, with Wade snuggled up to me like he did. I heard his breath whistling and felt it against my neck, sending tingles up and down my spine. I wanted to just lie here with him forever, but that wasn't happening. I had to pee so bad if I didn't get up and go soon, I'd be introducing him to golden showers.

I gently nudged him away but he was having none of it. He just grabbed onto me, trying to hold me close. I pulled his hand off of me and extricated myself. He rolled over away from me, onto his stomach. Damn he was a work of art. I wanted to just admire him, but the urge to pee was too strong. As it was I made it to the bathroom just in time and pissed for what seemed like forever.

When I got back to the bed he was in the same position. I took in his lean, muscular body, his leg muscles huge and out of proportion to the rest of him from all of his skating, his ass firm, like one big muscle. I climbed into the bed and knelt between his legs, then kissed and nuzzled my way up the inside of his thighs. He moved his right leg, pulling it up, so it opened up his whole ass to my view. It was beautiful. He shaved his balls just like the rest of us, but he either had a naturally hairless ass, or he shaved there. I sucked on his balls and heard him moan softly and push back toward me. I moved up then, to his taint, inhaling his smell. I stayed there, letting his unique aroma fuel my hormones, until I could stand it no more. I moved up to his hole and licked the rim, going slowly and gently just like he'd done.

He moaned loudly and pushed back, begging for more. I willingly obliged him, tonguing him and enjoying every minute of it. Giving someone like him so much pleasure was such a rush. I grabbed the lube and slathered it on my fingers, then probed in. He moved back, seeking out my fingers, his body begging me to probe him.

“Matt, come on,” I heard him say breathlessly. I lubed up my dick and moved it to his hole while I draped my body over his. He fought the penetration, tightening his ring, so I backed off and nibbled on his neck, waiting for him to relax before I moved in again. This time he let me in, welcomed me in. “Ahh,” he moaned.

I slid into him, his tight cavern sucking me in and squeezing my hard dick. I moved in and out slowly, lovingly, while he just lay there, whimpering. “You feel so good baby. God, you make me feel so good,” I said. More whimpering. It was like he was beyond coherence, like he'd gone into a trance. He started pushing back against me, asking me for more, asking me to go harder, so I did. Now he really got into it.

“You like this baby?” I asked. He said nothing, just whimpered more. It was kind of freaky, like he'd completely checked out on me. I rolled onto my side, pulling him along with me, and reached over to grab his dick. I was worried he'd be like Alejandro, that I'd find him limp and not enjoying it, but that wasn't it at all. He was as hard as a rock, really hard. Now that he was on his side he got more active, pushing back harder, so I matched his moves. I felt my load surging so I began stroking him.

“Mmm...” he murmured, loudly, but not too loudly, and shot his load. He finished just as I started, but he was with me the whole time, not missing a beat as he nursed me along, milking my orgasm for all it was worth. I let my dick pop out of him and spooned up behind him, wrapping my body around him. He sighed and moved back into me, and seemed to be happy.

“Did you like that?” I asked. He seemed to, his physical reaction was as strong as any guy's, but he didn't have that glow that I got after he'd fucked me.

“Yeah, it was nice,” he said. Only he didn't seem very sincere. I decided that in the future, I'd rather let him top me. He seemed to like it better, and I knew I did.

We spent the whole day making love, walking on the beach, and just enjoying each other. Then when it started to get dark, we locked up the house and headed back to Stanford, and back to the real world. Only now we were a couple, and I was in love.

October 31, 1998

“Did you get them?” Wade asked.

“Fuck yeah!” I said, and pulled out four matching blue dresses. Cramer and Konrad started cracking up.

“Which one is mine?” Cramer asked.

“The one with the real cum stain I just squirted on there,” I said. I rummaged through them and checked the size. “Quintuple Extra Large. This one is yours Konrad.”

“Very fucking funny,” he said. “I can't believe I have to wear fucking heels.”

“I have to go get changed,” Wade said. “Matt's gonna do my makeup.”

“Have him put some cum stains on your dress while he's at it,” Cramer said. That wouldn't be a problem at all, I thought playfully.

We got ready, cracking up the whole time, and then met in the lobby. We were heading to a party at one of the sorority houses. I looked at Konrad and he'd done the best job with his makeup. Mine finally hid the already fading bruises on my cheek. But of all four of us, Wade was the hottest. His feminine features really came through with the makeup and the dress on, not to mention the black wig.

We were walking through the lobby of Lag when we ran into Shelby and Brittany. Those two were together so much everyone was claiming they were lesbians. Shelby was dressed up like a jockey, terribly unoriginal. Brittany was a princess, which was just pathetically ridiculous. “So what are you guys supposed to be? You in drag?”

I rolled my eyes at her. “We're the Lewinskys.” Brittany got it and started laughing. We headed over to the party and got a bunch of shit on the way, mostly cat calls from other guys, but it was fun. We got to the party at the sorority house, and the girls had a blast making fun of us.

Turner and Gillespie showed up and hit on us, then we all settled down to party. I was really having a blast, hanging out with Wade, drinking and smoking weed. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him, and he wasn't doing any better at not looking at me. In fact, I was having an amazingly good time until Wolfrum came up to us.

“So you guys a couple now?” he asked, being a smart ass. Wade kept his cool, but I could see how freaked out he was.

“Where's Gilchrist? And which one of you is the bitch, by the way?” I asked. He got in my face and I stood my ground, then he seemed to think better of it and just slunk off.

“We're being too obvious,” Wade said.

“Dude, it's just Wolfrum. He's a douche. Ignore him,” I said.

“People are noticing,” he said, looking around paranoid. “I'll be back.” I just stared at him as he walked off. I was so pissed off I was seeing red. So just because Wolfrum makes a smart ass comment, he's gonna blow me off? I went over to the keg and filled up my beer, then wandered around looking for Wade. I found him in the living room on a couch, making out with some bitch I'd never seen before.

I walked up and stood over them, really pissed off. It was one thing to be worried; it was another thing to hang out sucking face with some sorority chick. The bitch looked up at me and raised an eyebrow. She got up and held out her hand to Wade. “You want to go upstairs where we won't have an audience?”

“Sure,” he said, and looked at me as if nothing was wrong. “This is my roommate, Matt. Give me a second.” She headed toward the stairs.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I demanded.

“I'm covering. People think we're a couple, they'll see me with her and think we're not,” he said, like this was OK.

“You said you'd be with me when you were here. How's that work if you're with her?” I asked, coldly. He knew me well enough now to know that was my dangerous voice.

“She's a girl,” he said.

“Duh. I'm not fucking blind. What difference does that make?” I demanded.

“Look, I told you what I have to do, that I have to be a straight boy. This is part of it.” He actually had the nerve to act pissed off.

“Alright asshole,” I spat quietly; making sure no one else could tell I was pissed off. “Just don't expect me to go home and jack off. I'm gonna find myself a hot guy to fuck.” I watched him turn green with envy as I turned and headed back to the party. What a bunch of shit that was! So I'm supposed to be totally cool with him running off and fucking some bitch?

I was so pissed off I put on my total slut. I made out with a girl named Chelsea, but she left me high and dry after I got my hand up her panties and really got her going. Then I hooked up with some skank named Andrea, who stuck her hand up my dress and gave me a lame-ass hand job but stopped before she made me cum. I got up and went to the bathroom to get myself sort of back in order, then decided I'd had enough of this shit. I headed back to Lag by myself, smoking a joint on the way. I walked up to the entrance and saw Carullo there.

“'Sup?” I asked.

“Fucking bitches,” he said.

“That mean you're alone tonight?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Meet me in the shower?” he asked with a leer.

“Fuck yeah,” I said. I ran up the stairs as fast as my high heels would let me and stormed into my room, grabbing my shower kit, my sweatpants, and my towel, then headed down to the bathroom. I got there and looked at myself in the mirror. The makeup looked funny as hell now that I didn't have my dress and wig on. Carullo came in and laughed at me, then headed into the shower. Got he was a hunk. Such a huge mass of man. I followed him into the shower and moved up to him. I figured he'd turn around and ask me to fuck him, but he didn't. He pulled me to him, his massive arms brooking no arguments, and then kissed me.

And that was only my first shock. He washed me, soaping me up, cleaning off my makeup, and he did it in an amazingly sensuous way. Then it was my turn, my chance to clean him off, to wash away the sweat from partying. I kept expecting him to fuck me, but he didn't. We both walked out of the stall completely clean and hard as a rock. He walked out into the hall but I stopped, looking both ways.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“Making sure we don't get busted,” I said.

“I don't give a shit. Come on.” I just stared at him. He was going to let people see him with me? See me going into his room? Still, I hustled in, and we got lucky that no one was there. He pulled out a condom and handed it to me, then fell on his back and grabbed his ankles. I moved up and lubed him, but he was loose enough that I didn't have to really do much. Then I was in him.

What a contrast from Wade, who just lay there in a daze. Carullo was totally into it. His dick got limp when I pushed in, but it didn't take long for him to spring back into action. He watched me fuck him, grunting and groaning while he stroked his own cock. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to last, having damn near blown when I got my lame hand job, but I surprised myself, plowing on and on, until I could see he was getting close. I pushed my body then, urging myself on, and just before I came I saw him growl, that low, guttural growl of his. It was so fucking masculine, so sexy, that it tripped my switch and I started blowing with him, watching him jerk stream after stream out of his dick while I slammed into him.

I stopped when I was done cumming, my dick in his ass, and looked at his monster body all covered with his own cum. He smiled up at me and I pulled out slowly, making sure the condom came out, then took his towel and wiped the cum off his body. He pulled me down onto the bed with him, pulled me to him and gave me a really intense kiss.

“Stay,” he said. I almost rebelled, feeling like I was a dog or something, but then he pulled me to his chest. Like most linebackers, he was a big boy. If he was a hockey player, he'd be fat, but that just made him soft and cushy. I sank into him and felt his protective arm drape over me, gently stroking my back. I thought about Wade and felt guilty until I pictured him fucking that sorority girl. Then I just sighed and sank into Carullo's warm embrace.

November 1, 1998

It took a few minutes to get my bearings when I woke up. There was this warm, cushy man underneath me, and my head was softly cushioned on his chest, where a string of drool was oozing out of my mouth. I smiled when I realized it was Carullo. He was such a teddy bear. I felt his hand stroking my back, and straying down to my ass. I wiped the drool off my face and smiled up at him.

“Last time you spent the night, you dashed out of here so fast you left me high and dry,” he said with a smile.

I reached over and stroked his hard dick softly. “Not this time.” He rolled me onto my stomach and lubed me up, then I felt his huge body on top of me, pinning me. God, this was hot. I was so powerless, all I could do was yield to this massive man who fucked me however he wanted and for however long he wanted to. It was so hot I came way before he did, but he didn't bat an eye, he just pounded on, demanding and getting his own nut. “Thanks,” he said.

“Thank you,” I said, smiling. “I should probably get going.” I didn't really want to, but I sensed that he wanted me to, and since he didn't stop me, I went ahead and put my pants on. I opened the door carefully and looked both ways, then charged over into the bathroom. I headed straight to the shower and washed off really well, then went back down to my room.

Danfield was there, looking all glum. I glared daggers at him, daring him to so much as comment on the fact that I'd been gone all night. He didn't, he just went back to his work, or the work he was pretending to do. I got dressed, throwing on some jeans, a T-shirt, and a Stanford hoodie, and then sat down on the bed to put on my socks and shoes.

“You leaving?” he asked.

“I'm going to go eat,” I said.

“Can I go with you?”

“You sure you can stand to be seen with me?” I spat. Then I saw something extraordinary. A tear fell down his cheek. He almost never cried. And then I felt myself melting, my anger fading away. I loved this guy, I really did. He was spastic and paranoid, but I still loved him. I moved in and hugged him, feeling him sink into my arms, feeling his body mold to mine, and then I felt him sobbing, really sobbing.

“I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so fucked up. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me,” he said.

“I know what the fuck is wrong with you,” I said. He looked at me. “You think you have to live your life for other people. No way will that make you happy.”

“I don't have a choice,” he said.

“Yeah, you do. There are a lot of guys that are from powerful families and are gay,” I said.

“Those people don't have fathers who crusade against them,” he said bitterly.

“Well maybe if he knew you were gay, if the world knew you were gay, it would make him think twice about it. Maybe it would shut him the fuck up.”

“You think this is so simple but it's not. It's way more complicated than that,” he objected.

“It's only complicated because you make it complicated,” I told him. He nodded and held onto me as if he was clinging to me for dear life. We stood there, embracing, until my stomach growled. We pulled ourselves together.

“Food?” he teased.

“Yeah. Let's get out of here and get some food, then go check in on Cole,” I said.

“We got a plan,” he said cheerfully. “Let's motor.” I drove, I always drove, but that was cool, I liked to be in control. We went to that Italian place on the El Camino that we liked and pigged out.

“I figured you'd hate me, that we'd be through,” he said, bringing the conversation back to the topic of us.

“Yeah, I was pretty pissed. You let that fucking idiot Wolfrum set you off, and you fucking know better than that.” Just thinking about it pissed me off all over again.

“It wasn't just him. When he said that, everyone started looking at us,” he said nervously. “I had to do something.”

“So you say,” I said sarcastically. “Dude, I was so ready to be just with you, but I don't think you can do that.”

“I can,” he said. “I know I can.”

I looked at him and for the first time, I didn't believe him. I didn't need this emotional bullshit, the ups and downs of worrying who he'd be out fucking, or if we went to a party that he'd drop me for some ho to prove he was a man. “I'll tell you where I'm at. When I'm with you, I'm with you; you're the center of the world. But when you're not around, if I want to fuck someone, I'm going to.”

“I don't know if I can handle that,” he said morosely.

“You expected me to handle it last night. Your turn,” I spat at him. And then I made an intensely interesting discovery. When I was pissed off at someone, I just didn't give a shit. The anger blocked out all the pain, all the other emotions. So as I sat there glaring at him, pissed, it was easy to be a hard ass. It was when I wasn't pissed anymore that he'd melt my heart again.

“I guess I don't have any choice if I want to be with you, and I want to be with you,” he said. His smooth voice, his sweet smile, the twinkle in his eyes, and the anger vanished and I was his again. Fuck.

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I am really starting to wonder what the deal with Danfield is. There has to be something either holding him back or impeding his ability to be with Matt. I do understand his fear of someone finding out, especially in light of his father's stances on the gay lifestyle.

 

I think Carullo is starting to fall for Matt as well, this is not going to end well either. He is going to get hurt before it is over.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Wade is struggling and while I understand that Matt is hurt he has set them on a course that will ultimately be unsustainable.

Thanks.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Wade has some serious secrets that he's not letting anyone know what they are. He wants to be with Matt but he's afraid of his father thinking that something bad will happen if anyone found out that he was gay. Matt doesn't seem to understand what Wade's dealing with when it comes to a commitment of monogamy, just having sex with each other and no one else. I'm glad that Matt talked to JP about Coles situation allowing him to stay close to Stanford and still be able to continue his education and be able to play hockey, even though he can't do so until the beginning of the year since he tried to commit suicide because of what some girl did to his physcicy. He was so insecure when he got with her and she just made it worse by telling him a bunch of lies and having him believe them that when she told him that they were through he couldn't face who he had been while knowing that he hurt probobly the only true friend he had because of the lies. He will find out that things are going to be better for him now, and he just might come out of his cocoon and start really talking to people and stop believing all the crap he'd been fed all of his life.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

I would be only slightly surprised if Wades father reacted in a different manner from expected if his son came out. Sometimes a parent will be negative until the explosion strikes home, then turn out to be the staunchest supporter. At the very least, his coming out would be interesting (even in the sense of the Chinese curse!)

  • Like 3
Link to comment

“I only want you,” I said honestly. “You're all I need.”

48 hours later.

"Fuck yeah Carullo, drill me stud!"

And people wonder why I don't like the Hayes boys.....

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..