Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 5,683 Words
  • 7,825 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Bloodlines - 5. Chapter 5

August 2, 1998


The GMC was all packed up and I was leaving for California after brunch at the club with my parents. Period. We'd argued about it, and I tried to be nice, knowing that they just wanted me to be around, but I was frustrated here, and I needed to go find this Robbie Hayes guy and see if I could talk him out of a kidney.

That had been the first piece of bad news. Laura had gone in and been tested, and we found out that she wasn't a good donor. Still, it was really sweet of her, the way she went through it and called to tell me that if she was a donor, she'd give me a kidney. I'd sent her a nice gift basket of fruit and shit to say thank you. Lame, maybe, but I'm not good at that stuff, and it seemed really strange to ask Mummy to do it for me.

Then Cam had come home two weeks ago and had been a total tool. One minute he's calling me, begging me to let him fuck me. Which I did. No need for him to beg. Then the next day he's ignoring me, refusing to even call me back. What a total spaz. I needed to get the fuck away from him and his girlish high school crush on me.

I'd called Stefan to talk to him about coming out to California, but I didn't get to actually talk to him. I got to talk to his personal assistant, some dude named Brian, who helped me out. He seemed like a really nice guy. It's pretty funny that I didn't remember who Stefan Schluter was, this guy who was in the Forbes 400 list, rich as hell, and I'm oblivious. I'd done some research on him and his past, and found him to be fascinating. From young entrepreneur to mogul; what a story.

I'd also done some research on Robbie. He’d left a really bizarre trail in his wake. On the one hand, he was this Hollywood Honcho guy, the super-producer everyone wanted in their corner. Yet he had been arrested and tried in France for killing his former lover. Weird. Seems he got off the hook for that, although I couldn't tell if it was some legal trick, or if he was innocent. I'd gotten some photos of him from back then and hid them in my desk, pulling them out every once in a while to see if he looked like me, or I guess I should say if I looked like him.

I kind of got into it, and found that I had his eyes, nose, cheeks, but not his chin, and not his mouth. Those I got from Laura. We had the exact same hair color. My body seemed a little leaner than his, but maybe that's just because I'm younger than he was in those pictures. I snagged a color picture off the internet, one that got his eyes perfectly, and if he didn't believe me when I said he was my dad, that would convince him. I had blue, almost lavender eyes, the same color as his, at least according to the pictures.

Having seen all these pictures, I was kind of excited to meet him. He was really handsome, but there was an expression on his face and a look in his eyes that said he wasn't some Hollywood asshole. Instinctively, it seemed like he was just a nice guy. How unlike me. He would probably be ashamed to acknowledge my genes. There wasn't anything on his partner that I could find, which was weird, but it sounded like he was a loyal guy. Probably about as plain vanilla as it gets in bed, I thought. He'd probably freak if he found out I fucked two 60 year old guys in a limo. Twice.

“I really don't like the idea of you staying with them,” my father said, interrupting my train of thought.

“What do you mean?” I demanded. I knew exactly what he meant.

“They're homosexuals. This Stefan Schluter is, well, he's flaming,” he said scornfully. Mummy looked at him supportively.

“So. Doesn't the bible say 'judge not lest ye be judged' Dad?” I asked. He gave me a dirty look. Religious people only liked to throw out scriptures that supported their narrow-mindedness.

“That doesn't mean you can't be careful. What if he's one of those older men that is into boys?” he asked triumphantly.

“I'm not a boy. I can take care of myself,” I said indignantly.

“Yet you are very handsome,” Mummy said.

“Mummy, this man is one of the richest men in the world. If he wants to sleep with a young guy, he could have his pick of anyone. I know I'm not ugly, but he lives in LA. He could screw guys that looked like Ben Affleck if he wanted to,” I observed logically.

“We think you're more special than him, or those people, and we're worried they'll see that too,” she said, guilefully combining flattery with a warning.

“I can take care of myself. Besides, he has a partner, and that guy is a professor at Stanford. It's great to know a member of the faculty,” I said. And to fuck him, I thought.

“Partner,” my father sniffed, the disdain dripping out of his mouth. “Those men have no morals, no loyalty.”

“Because they're men?” I asked. “Have you ever cheated on Mummy?” I asked.

She looked at him inquiringly and he got very flustered. “Of course not!”

“Well, if you can be monogamous, why can't they? They're men, you're a man.” I could tell my logic was irritating him.

“It's not just them. Your, uh, this Robert Hayes, he's queer too! You're walking into a den of iniquity.” Damn right I am, I thought.

“Dad, this is ridiculous. I'm going out there and I'm going to meet him, and stay with Stefan. He's a nice man doing me a favor. If he tries to sleep with me, I'll just say no. You're making this into a big deal when it's not,” I said, almost a whine.

“They'll try to corrupt you,” he said.

“Do you want me to provide you with a list of girls who can tell you I'm not gay?” I demanded hypocritically.

“Certainly not,” Mummy said. But of course she'd love to know. “We're changing the subject.” She stared at both of us firmly. “We've raised a fine young man, with good morals and a good character. We have to trust him to let them guide him, and to take care of himself.”

“I suppose you're right,” my father said grudgingly.

“Thank you,” I said tersely, feeling like the biggest hypocrite in the world.

“So how are you planning to get there?” he asked.

“I'm going to head down 77 and catch 70. That will take me through Columbus and Indianapolis. When I get to St. Louis I'll catch I-44. That will take me to Oklahoma City, where I'll catch I-40. That pretty much shoots straight into LA.” I had planned this all out, not because it required extensive planning, but because I'd been so excited to go. We chatted about the stuff I'd see along the way, and then it was noon and time for me to go.

The goodbyes were searing. I'd been so drawn up in leaving, in meeting Robbie Hayes, in getting to Stanford and my new world that I'd almost forgotten what I was leaving behind. I cried from Cleveland all the way to Columbus, and despite their flaws and bigotry, I realized that I loved my parents dearly, and that I was going to miss them terribly. I looked at the interior of my hulking GMC. It was jammed full of shit. I had the passenger seat free, and that was about it.

I pulled myself out of my funk around Indianapolis and decided to crash for the night. I grabbed a room at a Holiday Inn and hauled my overnight bag inside. It was only 7:00, so I wandered out to the restaurant and grabbed some food, and then went swimming in the nasty Holidome pool. I was kind of hoping I'd meet someone there, but it was completely empty. Bummer. I was horny, really horny.

I was walking back to my room when I passed by the window of another room and the curtains were open about a foot. Inside there was a woman standing slightly behind the window in lingerie. She had on fishnet stockings and a garter belt and panties that looked crotchless, and a bra that was so skimpy her nipples were showing. She looked sleazy, ridiculous, but kind of hot. I stopped and stared, taking in her body, and saw her grin at me. She was probably in her mid to late 20s.

The door to her room flew open, scaring the shit out of me, and a white trash guy looked out at me. He was probably a little younger than her, with acne scars on his face, a mullet hair cut, and a thin, wiry body. “Hey,” he said, and motioned me over with his head.

“Yeah?” I asked cautiously.

“My girlfriend likes it when people watch us fuck. Wanna come in?” He had an evil grin on his face. My horniness overwhelmed my common sense.

“Fuck yeah,” I said. He opened the door and let me in, then closed the curtains. He was completely nude, with his erect cock sticking out like a sword. He was tall and skinny, and it was almost comical the way his cock mirrored his body. It was long and skinny too.

“He's cute,” she said.

“Yeah, but I'm fucking you, not him,” he said angrily. I sat in a chair and pulled out my hard dick, stroking slowly.

“He's got a nice dick,” she said, and licked her lips. He moved up behind her and pushed in, making her moan. She was staring at my cock, but I was staring at him, watching his body as he pushed in and out of her. He smiled big then, getting it that I was more into him than into her.

“You wanna suck his dick baby?” he asked her.

“Yes!” she said, almost a scream. “Oh yeah!” Lord. I stood up and stripped down, then walked over to the bed and put my cock in front of her face. She latched onto it like a baby latches onto a pacifier, but she wasn't all that good at giving head.

“That feel good?” he asked me.

“Yeah,” I said as I leaned forward to run my hand up his treasure trail. He flinched at first, but then relaxed and let me play with his stomach, and his chest. He was kind of cute, in a Hoosier way.

“You're lucky she sucks cock good,” he said, “since you can't fuck her.” I felt her moan into my cock as he pumped in and out of her.

“I think you should let me fuck her,” I said.

“No way,” he said.

“How about if you fuck me while I'm fucking her?” I asked. He shook his head, and then looked at my funny. I'd thrown out something that was foreign to him, and he normally wouldn't even consider fucking another guy, but he was really fired up now, and he was considering it. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and straddled her, my ass facing him, and then I took his finger and guided it to my hole. He pushed in and I tensed my muscles.

“Why not?” he said. I pulled out a condom and handed it to him, along with the lube, and put one on myself. He pulled out of the chick and backed up.

“Fuck me,” she moaned.

“You got it,” I said, and pushed into her. I was bigger than him, both wider and longer, and she got into that really fast. I felt him move up behind me, felt the head of his dick push against my hole, and then he was in. God, that felt good, her soft juicy pussy wrapped around my cock, while his hard dick slammed against my prostate.

“Ohhhhh!” she moaned.

“You like her wet pussy, boy?” he asked me. “My dick feel good in your ass?”

“Yeah,” I said, giving myself over to the feelings, letting him poke me until I couldn't stand it anymore and I blew into the condom, slamming into her. He blew almost with me, which was cool. She became irrelevant; the action was between me and him as we milked ourselves dry.

It was a little awkward after that. His girlfriend rolled onto her back and spread her legs, begging for a cock, but we'd both blown. I threw on my pants and headed to the door before she could bitch about that. He followed me, presumably to lock the door after I was gone. I walked out and then leaned in to him and whispered into this ear: “Room 108.” Then I headed back to my room and took a shower, washing off the chlorine and lube.

At around two in the morning a knock at my door woke me up. I got up and let the guy in. He was grinning shyly at me. “You up for another round, just you and me?”

I looked down at my hard cock and he laughed. Then he fucked me again, and it was so much better with just the two of us.

August 3, 1998

I'd just gotten on the road, and it was already 10am. I was just anxious to get to California, despite my late night fuck. I drove along the road, bored by the countryside, but this was Indiana, so I put on some John Cougar Mellencamp and took off my shirt, trying to fit in. And of course, I was fucking horny again. Damn. I pulled down my zipper and reached in to play with my dick. I was just getting hard when my phone rang.

“Hello,” I said.

“Matt? It's Brian Parnell. Will you hold for Mr. Schluter?” he said.

“Sure,” I responded. I heard a click or two, then Stefan's voice.

“Matt, you there?”

“Yep,” I said.

“I'm sorry to bother you, but you said you were driving out here. When are you leaving?”

“I'm on my way,” I said. “I just left Indianapolis.”

“Marvelous! JP and I are going to be in St. Louis tonight. Do you think you can make it this far and have dinner with us?” Dinner. Right. Just the thought of fucking them again made me rock hard.

“Sounds awesome,” I said. “Where are you now?”

“I'm in my plane, on the way,” he said, sounding busy. I decided to fuck with him.

“I was just thinking about you,” I told him.

“Sure you were,” he said, recognizing my husky, flirtatious voice.

“I was, I still am. I'm hard as a rock, thinking about how good your ass is gonna feel,” I said. I could hear him swallow on the other end. “So fucking good. Makes me so horny I've got to beat off here in my GMC.”

“You're driving down the road, holding the phone, and jacking off?” he asked. I knew JP was with him, and that would have gotten his attention.

“Yeah,” I said with my husky voice. “My left hand is holding my phone to my ear, my left thigh is against the steering wheel, holding it in place, and my right hand is sliding up and down on my cock,” I said.

“That sounds dangerous,” he said, but I could tell by his voice that I had fired him up.

“It is, but you are so fucking hot, every time I think about you I want to be inside you,” I said. “Don't you want me? Don't you want to feel me slamming into your ass?”

“Tonight,” he said, frustrated. “We're landing shortly and you've gotten me hard as a rock, and probably made me leak enough to put a wet spot on my pants.” I laughed with him at that. “We will be at the Ritz Carlton in Clayton. There will be a key for you at the front desk in case we're out.”

“I'll be there as soon as I can,” I said.

I pushed the GMC now, anxious to get there. I was lucky I didn't get a ticket, but the side benefit was that I made it through downtown St. Louis before the evening rush hour. The riverfront looked cool with that big arch dominating the skyline, but I was too keyed up to really notice anything more than that.

They were arrogant when I pulled up. They always were at the Ritz. They were painfully, correctly polite at the front desk as they handed me my key. I wanted to look at these guys and say: “You fuckin' work at a hotel. Lose the attitude.” I had other things on my mind. I headed up to Stefan’s room, which turned out to be the penthouse and tried the key. It worked, thank God.

No one was there, but Stefan had left me a note telling me they'd be back at 5:00. Half an hour. I stripped off my clothes, took a long hot shower, and sprawled across the bed, trying to look as seductive as I could. I heard the door open and heard Stefan chattering as he walked through the sitting room to the bedroom.

“Matt. It is really good to see you. Really good,” Stefan said as he headed toward the bed, shedding his clothes along the way. JP stood back, shyly.

“You're not happy to see me JP?” I asked. He followed Stefan over then, taking his clothes off too. I'd found out that he was in his early sixties. That was ridiculous. He didn't look a day over 40. Same with Stef. If anything, he looked even younger. Stefan kissed me, then JP, and then the two of them moved their mouths down my body, damn near licking every crevice, until they got to my cock. They took turns sucking on me. I tried to decide if one was better than the other, but it was impossible to tell.

I grabbed my ankles, pulling them up, exposing my ass to them. They didn't wait a second, they dove in, and all I could feel was two mouths, two tongues, probing me, licking me. Then Stefan moved up and worked on my dick while JP kept assaulting my hole, first with his tongue, then his fingers.

“I'm gonna cum,” I said, more of a shout, then exploded down Stefan's throat. They led me on a ride, like a long wave, keeping my orgasm going longer than I ever thought possible, then they came up and lay on my chest, one on each side.

“What about you guys?” I asked, reaching for their dicks. Stefan took my hand and moved it to his back, snuggling closer in, so I did the same thing to JP.

“We are older than you. That does not mean we're not fun, it just means we cannot cum as many times,” he said. “You will recharge in a few minutes, and then you can worry about us.”

“Can I ask you guys a question?” I asked.

“You just did,” JP teased. I looked at him oddly and smiled. He really was too cute. “Go ahead.”

“Why me? I mean, you're one of the richest men in the world, you could have any guy you want,” I said to Stefan. “And you, hell, I'll bet there are students at Stanford that would give their right nut to fuck you,” I said to JP.

“Because you are genuine,” Stefan said. “You do not ask or want anything other than to be with us. It's very flattering, when you're older, to have a young stud like you find us attractive for who we are.” There was something else, but he wasn't saying.

“And there's something familiar about you,” JP said. “You remind me, us, of a man we both loved once. You have his strength, his boyish charm, and you even smell a little like him.” He nuzzled his nose into my armpit and made me giggle. Then he got a nervous look on his face. “I hope you don't think we're with you, uh, like this, because we're trying to recreate some past fantasy.”

“No, JP,” I said as I stroked his hair and the side of his face. “I think you're here with me because you want my dick in your hot little ass.” Stefan laughed at that, and so did I. Then I gave them both what they wanted, and what I wanted.

August 5, 1998

I'd decided to stay in St. Louis with JP and Stefan until they left this morning, then I hit the road. Damn they were fun. This morning was amazing. Stefan showed me JP's favorite position. First they made me lie down on my back, and then JP sat on my cock, facing away from me. Then he lay down, his back against my chest, his thin, lithe body spread across me. I'd nuzzled and sucked on his neck, squeezed his nipples, and fucked him hard and steady while Stefan knelt between our legs and blew him. His orgasm, when it came, was so intense it almost sucked the cum out of me too. Those guys were just too good. What an education.

I saw an adult bookstore a little beyond Rolla, Missouri, and decided to stop. A sign said ‘Fort Leonard Wood’, and the thought of soldiers got me really hot, so I figured what the hell. Plus Stefan had mentioned butt plugs, and it dawned on me that some toys might be kind of fun.

I walked into the store, feeling nervous and sleazy. It was porn Mecca. There were magazines all over the place, and a whole bunch of dildos, big and small. There were only two other guys in the store, the clerk, who was a big dork. He was probably in his 20s, about 30 pounds overweight, with some funky side-burns going down his jaw in a weird attempt to offset his mullet. The other guy was in uniform. He was a black guy, probably only a year or two older than me, just as tall, and built. He had a physique that reminded me of Kelso. His dark skin was such a turn on. I began to visualize what it would look like, his black cock sliding into my white ass. He looked at me and I looked away quickly, not wanting to get my ass kicked.

I browsed some magazines, staying in the hetero section. The black guy walked to the back of the store and vanished through a door. “What's back there?” I asked the clerk.

“That's the arcade. Takes quarters,” he said. Arcade? I got some quarters from him and headed back. On the wall were movie covers with numbers underneath them, evidently the movies that were showing in the stalls. There were two rows of stalls, and all the doors were open except one. The red light was on outside that one, indicating it was in use. The black guy must be in there. I peered into the stall on one side, wondering if there would be a hole or something between the two so I could see him, but there wasn't. Ditto for the other side. I swallowed hard and grabbed the door handle to his stall and turned it slowly, wondering if I'd get my ass kicked, or get arrested.

I pulled it open slowly, and there he was, his pants down and his dick out, jacking off to a straight porn movie. God damn, he was hung! I wondered if all black men had cocks that huge. He looked up at me and didn't say anything. I opened the door further. The stalls were pretty big, fortunately. I slowly moved into his stall and closed the door behind me, locking it. He didn't look at me at all.

I got between his legs and dropped to my knees. He let go of his dick and I moved my mouth closer, slowly taking his big cock as deep as I could. “Yeah, that's right. Suck that big cock,” he said. I obeyed, and blew him as best I could. He kept trying to push it down my throat, and it kept fucking choking me until I was about to puke.

I stood up and dropped my pants. “I don't reciprocate,” he said. Reciprocate. Probably the longest word he knew.

“I don't want you to blow me, I want you to fuck me,” I said. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a condom. Wrong one. I fished around until I found the Magnum. I'd bought a few of those too, I thought with a smile. I put the condom on him and lubed him up, then leaned forward against the wall of the stall. He stood up behind me and pushed that massive thing into me. It was fucking huge. Hurt like hell, at first. Then he started fucking me. Damn did he fuck me. He just slammed the monster thing in me over and over again; it felt so fucking good. I wasn't really paying attention to him, so I was kind of surprised when he came. I thought about trying to jack off, to get myself off, but he was too fast to finish.

“Thanks,” he said. He pulled up his pants and walked out like the place was on fire, leaving me alone to put my shorts back on. I walked back into the main area, probably looking way too flushed. The clerk glared at me, making me nervous, so I headed for the door.

“Hey there sweet cheeks, ain't you gonna buy something? I didn't give you shit about the one person per booth rule.”

I was still horny, so I decided to play with this guy. “Yeah, actually I do need something. You got something I can put up my ass that will feel like a dick?”

“How 'bout the real deal?” he said with a leer and grabbed his cock. Fat and smelly, I thought to myself. But I was horny. He led me to a little alcove behind the register, where he could keep an eye on the store. He pushed me forward, bending me over a stool, and was about to fuck me until I stopped him and made him wear a condom. He didn't like that, but there's no way I was letting this fucking sleaze ball bareback me. He had a smaller dick, so it was easy to take him. I pretended it was someone else, Cam, and that made me sad until I pushed it out of my mind. I focused on me, and brought myself off long before he did. Still, I let him go on. His needle dick was easy to take. He finally blew, then led me back out into the store. I ended up spending almost $100 bucks on sex toys.

I decided to make up for all of my dallying around and just drove and drove, most of those miles eating up Oklahoma. I'd felt apprehensive when I'd crossed the line into that state, my whole body on guard. This was Bible Belt territory. For some reason, I saw Texas as being a little more enlightened, so when I saw the state line sign come up, my whole body relaxed and I sighed with relief. I looked at the clock on my truck and it said 2:00am, but it was still on Eastern time. That meant it was 1:00am here. A little cat nap and I could keep going, I thought to myself. I saw the sign for a rest area, and pulled off. It was pretty deserted, but I found a parking area in the back, in a secluded area. It looked like they'd planted some trees around it, probably as a wind break.

It was a warm, muggy night, so I took off my shirt and my shorts, leaving just my boxers on, cracked the windows, reclined the seat, and felt myself slowly doze off. I was dreaming, dreaming of Cam and how much fun he was, when I heard a rapping on my window. I woke up so fast it almost hurt.

“What the fuck are you doing boy?” a voice said. There was a flashlight shining in my eyes, then moving lower to my groin, where my hard cock was sticking straight out of my boxers. When the light moved down I saw his badge. Shit. A cop. I covered up my crotch and turned the key so I could roll down the window.

“I was just taking a quick nap officer,” I said politely.

“Step out of the vehicle,” he ordered. I opened the door and got out, my dick no longer hard. I was scared shitless. “You were lying there with your dick out. That's indecent exposure.”

“I'm sorry officer; I didn't mean to do that. I must have been dreaming,” I said. I looked at him, more closely now, the light from the interior illuminating him. He was older, probably in his 50's, but unlike Stefan, he looked like it. He was built solidly but carried some extra weight, 30, maybe 50 pounds, and had a neck as wide as my waist.

“We'll see about that boy. Turn around, hands against the vehicle,” he ordered. I decided not to argue. I put my hands against the SUV and looked at his reflection in the window. He pulled out his Billy club and ran it against my thigh. “Spread your legs.”

“Yes sir,” I said. His Billy club ran up and down my thighs. Then it was replaced by his hands as he frisked me. This was the point where I knew he wasn't really going to arrest me. Why would you frisk a guy wearing only boxers? His hands groped at my chest, then at my legs. I felt his hand move up my left leg, beyond the leg of my boxers, and run along my crack. I moved a little bit, and glanced down to find that I was hard as a rock again.

“Don't move boy. You don't do anything unless I tell you,” he said.

“Yes sir. Sorry sir,” I said.

“I could arrest you and take you in,” he said. I felt the Billy club running up my leg again. “Or we could just take care of things here.”

“I'd rather take care of things here sir. How can I make it up to you?” I asked, trying to sound like I was pleading. I felt the Billy club slide up my boxers to my crack, and then slid up and down, grazing my hole. I moaned, but didn't move.

He yanked down my boxers then, the charade over. His club traced my crack, and then probed at my hole. My ass was still lubed from the soldier and the clerk, so his club pushed right in. I felt the cold club poke into me, hard and unyielding. He pushed it in and out, and the whole scenario, this officer with all that authority, the club, symbol of raw power, drove me nuts. I heard his zipper going down and I turned to look at him.

“Look straight ahead!” he ordered. I felt the Billy club smack my ass hard. “I didn't tell you to turn around.”

“Yes sir,” I said. I felt something else hard now, pushing into me. It was his cock. I hadn't seen it before he stuck it in me, but from the feel I guessed it to be about average size. “I have a condom in my pants.”

Smack! The Billy club hit my ass hard. “If I want one, I'll use one, but I'm gonna fuck your faggot ass without one. Then when you're driving the fuck out of my state, you'll feel my seed leaking out of you.” Then he started slamming into me, grunting as he went. I'd never had unprotected sex before. This could be bad, really bad, but there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it. “You like my big cock in your ass faggot boy?”

“Yes sir,” I said, pushing back into him. I felt his hand reach around and grab my throbbing dick, a surprisingly kind gesture on his part, as he jacked me off. He brought me off in a big fucking orgasm.

“Now it's my turn,” he said. He slammed into me again and again, and it started to hurt like hell since I was already done. Finally he blasted his load in me, just like he had threatened. Fuck!

“Alright boy, you get in that truck and you get your ass out of Texas,” he said. I pulled up my boxers, hopped in my GMC, and went as quickly as I could, doing the speed limit, to New Mexico. Exhausted and gross, with cum, his cum, all over my boxers, I checked into a motel, took a shower, and slept until noon the next day.
Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 2
  • Angry 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well, the scene with the cop was scary hot. It was hot because of the activity and idea but scary because if he did this to Matt, how many others is there???

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Matt, Matt, Matt a sleazy porn store clerk, porn patron and a cop? It's kind of a dodgy day for you :huh:.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I would of not taken a shower I would have gone to the hospital and told them that I was raped by a cop and he did not use a condom so i need to be tested for std and I need a rape kit done as well.

Link to comment
On 4/13/2023 at 2:15 AM, bjrh008 said:

I would of not taken a shower I would have gone to the hospital and told them that I was raped by a cop and he did not use a condom so i need to be tested for std and I need a rape kit done as well.

And out yourself in the process? Maybe get disowned by your parents and have no one to pay for your college?

Matt, as has become his pattern, and will persist and plague him, has been making terrible sexual decisions.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 6/19/2023 at 2:35 AM, PrivateTim said:

And out yourself in the process? Maybe get disowned by your parents and have no one to pay for your college?

Matt, as has become his pattern, and will persist and plague him, has been making terrible sexual decisions.

I think that not reporting the cop, though, was one of his better ones, for the reasons you mentioned. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..