Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 4,575 Words
  • 7,622 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Bloodlines - 40. Chapter 40

December 18, 1998

The cab drove up to the gates and just dropped us off there. Wade went over and punched in the code, and we walked down the pretty lane to the main house. I saw Felix out of the corner of my eye looking very subdued. Well, he was being a dick, and he got what he deserved. I didn't feel guilty at all. As soon as we walked in, Mrs. Danfield was there to meet us, if you could call it that.

“Where were you?” she demanded. “I was worried sick about you!”

“We decided to crash downtown,” Wade said calmly. “The staff there was very polite.” She glared at him, but he just pushed past her and headed up the stairs. He showed me where Beau's room was, and then retreated back to his own. I knocked and heard Beau's teenage voice say “Yeah?”

I went in and found him playing video games, looking pretty bored. His room looked kind of like a mix of Wade's modern décor and the old world feel of the rest of the house. “Hey Matt. What up?” He really was cute in a lithe, adolescent kind of way.

“I need to show you something. Is that OK?” He nodded and I locked the door. He looked at me like he thought I was going to whip my dick out, which almost made me giggle. Holding up the tape, I said, “This is probably gonna really freak you out, but I need you to see this.” He looked at me nervously as I put it in his VCR. He switched his TV from the PlayStation to the VCR and I hit play.

I'd started it from the point where I'd left the room. He didn't seem fazed at all by Wade telling his father he hated him. Then when his father moved in to grab Wade's boxers, Beau gasped, and started to freak out. We watched the tape until his father actually penetrated Wade, and I made to stop it but he wouldn't let me. He watched it all the way through until Wade got up and left to come into my room.

He looked up at me, all these emotions flying across his face. I knew just how he felt. “He did that for me?” he asked.

“Yeah. He really loves you,” I said.

“Why didn't he come in here and show it to me?” he asked.

“Because he's ashamed and embarrassed,” I said. He got up and headed for the door. “Where are you going?”

“To go find that dumbass,” he said. I popped out the tape and followed him. Beau didn't knock at the door this time, he just barged in. Wade was packing up his stuff, and turned to see Beau and looked really worried. I followed them in and locked the door behind me, then stayed in the background, watching.

Beau marched right up to him, grabbed Wade and pulled him into a big hug. Wade's face looked over Beau's shoulder at me, and I could see the poor guy crying once again, only this time he was happy, not upset. I walked past them and into my room to give them some privacy. I looked at my watch. It was 5:30pm. They had an hour to work through this thing. I rewound the tape to get it right where I wanted it, and then I packed up my stuff as fast as I could. I looked around, trying to remember if there was anything else I needed to do then I put my suitcase by the door after deciding that was pretty much it. It wasn't until 6:15 that they came into my room. They sure waited long enough, I thought.

“We're ready to go meet with Daddy,” Beau said. “I think I’ll stay here for now. Maybe I can come out if things get freaky?”

“You're always welcome, Beau,” I told him. “Are you going to be alright?”

“I'm kind of a momma's boy,” he said with an adorable grin. “She won't let anything happen to me.”

“Will your father listen to her?” I asked. She hadn't seemed overly forceful with him.

“She's about the only person he is afraid of,” Beau said. “Well, until he talks to you.” I nodded. Their family was fucked up at so many different levels. We headed downstairs, lugging our bags, and left them by the front door. Wade led the way to his father's study. The door was closed, but he burst right in.

The Senator glared at him and covered up the phone. “What the fuck are you doing?” he snapped. “I’m on a sensitive phone call.”

Wade ignored him and walked over to his television and put the tape into the VCR. “Wade, I’m not kidding. I am very busy,” he said, his voice rising. Wade hit play and the visual came on. The Senator looked at the television, then looked at the three of us, and hung up the phone.

“What the fuck is this?” he asked.

“It's a tape of you raping your son,” I said rudely. The three of us glared at him.

“How dare you come into my house with this faked up tape and accuse me of something so heinous!” he yelled. Wade started laughing.

“Your bullshit won't work with us Senator,” he sneered. “You’ve fucked me for the last time.”

“I'm gonna tell you what's gonna happen. You two are going up to your rooms and you'll be lucky if you ever get out of them again. And you,” he yelled, looking at me, “you fucked with the wrong guy.”

“No, Senator, you fucked the wrong guy. You fucked your son. And now the three of us know,” I said boldly. I was pissed, and that made me strong. “Not only do we know, we have proof.”

“Do you know who I am? I'm a God damn United States Senator! I'm one of the ranking members, I've got assignments on all the plum committees, and I know about a million people who would squash you like a bug just for the honor of sucking my dick,” he screamed.

“No, you're a fucking child molester, who was caught on tape boning his own son,” I said. His face got red and expanded. “I wonder how many committee assignments you'd have; I wonder how many of those people would suck your dick if they saw that tape.”

“Well that tape is never getting out of this house,” he screamed.

I laughed. “Senator, there are already copies of that tape safely out of this house and in very reliable hands. Anything happens to any of the three of us, it goes straight to CNN.”

He shit a brick. He looked at Wade and Beau. “What kind of family loyalty is this? What the fuck is wrong with you? You play that tape and our whole family is ruined. You get those God damn things back NOW!”

Wade laughed in his face. “Fuck you,” he said.

“Wade and Beau aren't disloyal at all Senator. They don't have the tapes. I do. And I don't give a shit about your family tree, and I don't give a shit about your hypocritical ass. As far as I'm concerned, it would be fucking awesome to see a right-wing, bigoted hypocrite like you fry in the public eye.” I stared at him. “You are scum. You are a piece of shit. And from this moment forward, you are my bitch. You got that, asshole?” I was yelling now.

He knew when this started that his position was weak. He didn't know until now that we were strong enough to force his hand. His tone mellowed. “What do you want?” He was a true politician, and he was in deal-making mode.

“For right now? At 7:00 Wade and I are heading back to Stanford. Beau's staying here. I hear that you so much as hugged him for too long, I expose you. And when I want something else, I'll let you know. What's your personal number?” I threw that in to make sure he knew I was dead serious.

He wrote it on a scrap of paper and tossed it to me. “There. Good riddance.”

“Oh I'm not gone Senator. And I don't trust you. So here's the deal. Tomorrow the House is going to vote to impeach the President. When it gets to the Senate, you're voting against the impeachment. As a sign of good faith.” I stared at him.

“I guess we'll have to see how that goes,” he said.

“I guess we will,” I told him. “Merry fucking Christmas, Senator.”

“Merry fucking Christmas, Dad,” Wade said. I took the tape out of the VCR and handed it to Beau, more symbolic than anything, then walked out the door with Wade and Beau behind me. I looked at my watch. It was 6:45pm. A phone rang; Beau answered it and told them to pass the car through the gates.

Mrs. Danfield came out, seriously flustered. “Wade, where are you going?”

“I'm out of here Mother. I'm not spending another day around that fucking piece of shit you call a husband,” Wade said. The venom in his words, the fire in his eyes, made her gasp and shocked her so much she stepped back a step or two. “You want to see me, I'll be in California.” We grabbed our bags and handed them to the driver, hopped in the limo, and said goodbye to the compound and to Wade's fucked up family.

“You know where you're going?” I asked the driver.

“Yes sir,” he said. He repeated the instructions JP must have given him perfectly.

“Excellent. Thanks.” Then I put up the privacy screen.

Wade moved over and sat on my lap. “I love you,” he said. “I will never forget what you did for me and my brother. As long as I live, I will be in your debt.”

“I love you too,” I said. We kissed, and then we just held on to each other while the limo plied its way through the evening traffic. It took us a good 45 minutes to reach the airport and the safety of Stef’s plane. We got to the plane and found Stef and JP waiting for us.

“Hello sweeties!” Stef said enthusiastically, sounding totally gay.

“Hey Stef!” Wade said, and gave him a kiss and copped a feel, making him giggle.

I walked up and hugged JP. “Thanks for planning our escape.”

He laughed. “We should make good on it,” and led us into the plane.

I felt the tension ebb as the plane took off and headed back home. We told Stef and JP all about our big confrontation with Senator Scumbag, until we got tired of thinking about him and just made small talk. The flight took almost seven hours, what with the headwinds, so we weren't able to make it back to Escorial until after midnight. We had enjoyed a pretty complete dinner somewhere over the Midwest, but we headed straight to the kitchen to find something more to eat.

“What do you want to do now?” I asked Wade when we were done eating.

“I'm worn out. I just want to go bed,” he said.

“Me too,” I told him. We headed down to my room and started to get undressed.

“You don't have to go to bed just because I do,” Wade said.

I got nervous, wondering if he needed some personal space. Plus there would be all this sexual tension because I was fucking horny, as usual. Maybe he just didn't want to deal with that? How should I act? I mean, the guy's just finally free after six years of abuse. “I'm tired too. If you want to, uh, sleep alone though, just let me know.”

He smiled and shook his head, then walked up to me confidently. “I want you with me.” I kissed him, a loving, not passionate kiss, and then led him into the bed.

In no time at all we were back in my favorite position, with him lying on my side with his face in my neck. He kissed and nibbled on my neck, and it was nice but frustrating. He was making me horny as hell. I gently stroked his back, trying to enjoy him without turning it sexual. “I love being with you like this,” I told him.

“Mm,” he said, the vibrations transmitting into my neck. His hand moved from my side to my nipple, which he played with, running his finger around the edge and gently flicking the tip. I moaned, craving his attention. He moaned too, into my neck. His hand began moving down my chest, teasing my belly button, and then followed my treasure trail down to my crotch. I felt him wrap his hand around my cock and I moaned, thrusting up in response to his touch. “Is this OK?” he asked in his sultry voice.

“Fuck yeah, that's OK,” I said. I felt his hard dick against my thigh as he began to grind against me. I wanted to grab him and pull him on top of me, but I decided to remember that lesson, the one about just enjoying the moment. He moved his mouth to mine and kissed me, really kissed me, then broke it off and moved his body so his mouth was poised over my dick. I turned him around into a 69 position. I felt him swallow my dick and I thrust up into his mouth, an involuntary move.

I thought about returning the favor, sucking his dick, but that's not what I wanted. I leaned up and dove into his ass, rimming him, probing him, savoring his strong smell. His moans transmitted themselves right through to my dick, and I was so keyed up I knew I wouldn't last long. The stimuli, his smell, his feel, his mouth, drove me into an orgasm way before I wanted to. My hormones overrode my brain and I forgot to tell him I was cumming, but he dove onto me, taking me so deep I could feel his throat muscles spasm as he swallowed my load. I lay there panting for a minute, trying to catch my breath. He moved back up to me and kissed me, then pulled off and smiled. “Good?”

“Fucking great,” I said. Then I pushed him onto his back and went down to return the favor. I loved his cute dick, with his mushroom head that pointed upward. I spent lots of time sucking on it like a lollipop, until his moans and thrusts moved me on. No sooner did I deep throat him than he came too, grabbing my head and pulling me down onto him, not in a violent move to jam his dick down my throat, but in an urgent way asking me to really drain him.

We got back into our same positions, with him nuzzling against my neck. “So am I still a bum lay?” he asked.

“Dude, that was the best head ever,” I said. Technically, that wasn't true, but since Wade was the one doing it, and because I loved him, it was.

“I liked it,” he said. “I was worried you wouldn't want to be with me after...” and his voice trailed off. He meant after I found out his father fucked him. He'd have to carry this shame around until he learned how to deal with it. I felt so sorry for him.

I thought fast and decided to try and lighten up his mood. “And I'm like so wanting to try and get into your pants, but I don't want to push you to do something you aren't comfortable with.” We both laughed. “If anything, I want you more than ever.”

“I want you too, more than anything. Don't hold back. Promise me,” he said.

“I promise I will try to fuck you all the time,” I teased, cracking him up.

“It may take me a while to, you know, respond,” he said nervously.

“Well, I'm 18. I figure I've got at least 60-70 years of fucking left to do. I'll take all the time you want,” I told him. He chuckled.

“So you want to spend your life with me? You asking me to marry you?” he teased. He laughed when I got all nervous.

“Sure. Let's go do it. The wedding announcement may shock some people, though,” I joked back.

“No shit,” he said. “What do you think I should do?”

“About what?”

He pulled up and looked at me. “You think I should come out?”

“Not yet,” I said. He looked at me, really surprised. “Dude, you just got emancipated from your fucked up family. Chill and enjoy it. Then decide.”

“I figured you'd want me to, so we could be a couple in public,” he said. Now he was all upset that I didn't want to be seen with him. He was so exasperating.

“Wade, get a fucking clue. I would love to be with you in public. I just don't want you to rush into something that's that big a deal to you.” I rolled onto my side and ran my hand across his cheek. “But I'll be happy as fuck if you ultimately decide to.”

“Gotcha,” he said, and smiled.

“It would be nice if you didn't think you had to go fuck every girl on campus though,” I said. It came out sounding bitter, and I regretted it immediately.

“You want to be exclusive, you and me?” he asked curiously.

“I don't know. What do you want?” I asked.

“No way. Bullshit. I asked you first,” he said grinning.

“I don't know,” I said. “I'm so fucking horny all the time and I have no self control. I worry that I'll fuck up.”

“So you want to be able to fuck other people, you just don't want me to?” he asked, sort of teasing, sort of not.

“Yeah. Is that too much to ask?” I teased him back. “Dude, if you want to fuck someone, that's cool. It just bothered me with the bitches because we'd be having a good time, then you'd blow me off to go do one of them.”

He thought about it and nodded. It wasn't that I wanted to have total control of his dick; I just didn't want to fight for his attention. He seemed to get that. Then he moved his head forward so his lips were next to my ear, only touching it when he spoke. “Your tongue felt so good on my ass. God, it felt so good,” he said in his sluttiest voice. I was hard in an instant. “Will you do that again? Please? And then I want you to make love to me.”

I smiled then turned him over onto his stomach and positioned my mouth over his ass. I kissed his cheeks then ran my tongue along the outside of his crack, up and down, slowly going closer to his hole with each lick. When I finally got there, he was incoherent. I dove in, really working him, and I was so into it I kind of forgot I was supposed to fuck him until he handed me the lube.

I lubed my cock up and then worked a whole bunch into his hole, then turned him over. No way I wanted to take him from behind like his father had. He looked at me, his eyes on mine, as I bent him almost double so I could kiss him while I pushed my dick in. He responded, really responded, and I got really excited. I started to make love to him and he was with me, not off in his fucking trance. No need for me to squeeze a nipple, no need for me to make constant lip contact, no need at all. He was there, working with me to really enjoy it. Part of me thought I should make this last and last, but that wasn't what it was about. It was about showing him that I loved him, and him showing me that he was willing to give himself to me. I came with him, and it was the most beautiful and erotic experience of my life.

December 21, 1998

“Let's take this shit out to the car before we go anywhere else,” I told Cole and Wade. We were in the City doing our Christmas shopping, and Rafael had driven us up so we wouldn't have to fuck with parking. We stood in the middle of Union Square loaded down with bags and shit.

“Alright, but then I need to go to Macy's,” Wade said.

“There's a fucking Macy's in Palo Alto,” I groused. “Let's get shit up here we can't get there.”

Wade gave me a dirty look. “I'm going to Macy's. You don't want to go, go wherever the fuck you want.”

“Fine. You don't have to be a dick about it. Let's go to fucking Macy's,” I snapped. Cole started cracking up. “What?”

“You guys are like an old married couple. You still fuck?” His therapy and living at Escorial had really brought him out of his shell.

I smiled at Wade. “We do, but I don't know if he's getting any tonight.”

“Like you could say no to me,” he teased. True. I couldn't. And he had turned into an unhinged fucking animal. It was awesome.

“Damn,” I said. “So true.” He gave me that look, the one where he said ‘I love you’ with his twinkling blue eyes.

“Oh for Christ's sake,” Cole said. “Don't go getting all lovey-dovey now.”

“Wanna watch us make out in the limo?” I teased. He pretended to puke. The City seemed so festive, with all the Christmas decorations and shit. It was hard not to get in the spirit. “You getting anything for your parents?” I asked them.

“For my mom,” Wade said. “Fuck my dad.”

“I'm just the opposite,” Cole said. “I'm getting something for my dad. Fuck my mom.”

I laughed. “I'm getting something for both my parents, just to see if they'll send it back.” They thought I was joking, but I wasn't so sure. I'd printed out the latest e-mail exchange we'd had to show Wade, but I'd forgotten to do it on the way up. We shopped until we were exhausted, or at least sick of shopping, and then hopped into the limo for the drive home. I pulled the e-mails out of my pocket. Wade looked at the wrinkled up paper and frowned. He was so orderly, even wrinkled paper bothered him.

First I handed him the one I sent to them earlier in the month.

Dear Mummy,

I can't believe that you canceled my credit cards, my cell phone, and talked the bank into not paying my allowance or tuition. And you did it in the middle of finals. You know, it would have at least been polite to tell me first.

Matt.

Her response had been terse.

Matt,

You cannot expect us to support you in a lifestyle we disapprove of. And you cannot expect us to condone you staying at that institution.

Mummy.

Followed by:

Mummy,

I'm not asking you to support me; I just can't believe you would have such bad manners as to not warn me first. And to tamper with my trust fund...I don't know how you did that, but it will cost the bank big time.

Matt.

And now the latest:

Matt,

The bank has informed us that you have filed a lawsuit seeking the release of your trust fund and substantial damages. We have done business with them for years. If there was a simple misunderstanding, surely it could have been solved without legal action.

Mummy.

Wade read them and started cracking up. I let him pass them to Cole, even though most of this was probably foreign to him. “What's so funny?” I asked, kind of pissed. I was crabby from shopping all day.

“Dude, you are freaking them out. They probably pulled in some favors at that bank to fuck you over, and now that you've got a lawyer on them they're all shitting bricks.” I just stared at him. “She's trying to ask you to just drop the whole thing.”

“Like I'd do that,” I said.

“Could get interesting if your father has to testify,” he said.

I thought about that. “I didn't think about that. That could get really embarrassing.” That made me smile, really smile.

“What's so funny?” Wade asked.

“I just had a really evil idea,” I told him.

“What?”

“They're leaving on this cruise tomorrow, and they'll be gone for ten days. I'll bet they haven't taken my name off the Country Club register.”

“So?” he asked, and Cole looked at me curiously.

“It would be so fun to go back there, have dinner, and just really camp it up. Wear pink, hell, wear one of Stefan's outfits and practice until I get a good lisp down.” Now they got it and they laughed their asses off. “I'd have to take a boyfriend with me so I had someone to hold hands with.”

Wade got really uncomfortable. “I'll go and be your boyfriend,” Cole said. “Unless you get a better offer.”

“You guys ever been to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? Maybe it's time you visited Cleveland.” I joked.

“Oh yeah, just where I want to go,” Wade said. “Fucking Cleveland in the winter.” I had to agree with him on that. We got back to Escorial and took all our shit to Cole's room, got a bunch of wrapping paper, and started wrapping.

I was watching Wade and I started laughing. “What?” he demanded.

“Dude, you're even neat when you wrap. Look at those corners. They're fucking perfect. And check this out,” I said, holding up a package. “You have the ends perfectly symmetrical.”

“Fuck you,” he said. “Look at your stuff. Looks like a twelve year old did it.”

“Will you two shut the fuck up,” Cole said. “I feel like I'm listening to my parents.”

“Kiss my ass,” Wade said.

“Hey, be nice to him. He's my Cleveland boyfriend,” I teased. Wade rolled his eyes. “I have a surprise.” I reached into a bag and pulled out a bong.

“When did you get that?” Wade asked, as he got a big grin.

“While you two douche bags were in Macy's, I found the head shop.” I put some water in it and we got really stoned. Wrapping was a lot more fun after that.

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 22
  • Love 3
  • Haha 6
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Matt was really brave to stand up to the Senator like that. People have been known to disappear for way less. I think it is pretty obvious that Beau never was touched which is a great thing. Wade will need to get some help dealing with everything that happened but I can see him surviving this and even thriving with Matt.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Oh, really. . . Counseling for Wade? Does the winner ever need counseling? Perhaps the Senator could use some, either counseling or incarceration. If I remember my political history Impeachment failed by one vote. Perhaps that one vote was the Senator's!!!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/7/2019 at 10:06 AM, Will Hawkins said:

Oh, really. . . Counseling for Wade? Does the winner ever need counseling? Perhaps the Senator could use some, either counseling or incarceration. If I remember my political history Impeachment failed by one vote. Perhaps that one vote was the Senator's!!!!

The impeachment did not fail, Bill Clinton was impeached by the House. What failed was removal from office in the U.S. Senate, where you needed 67 votes for removal from office and they never got close to that. They couldn't get more than 50 votes for removal, even though Clinton was guilty, the majority didn't think lying to a grand jury was reason enough to remove a president from office.

Matt was brave, but Matt was also holding a Royal Flush against a man with a pair of Jacks. I think part his dialogue was fueled by his own rage at his parents for how they had treated him.

I'm sorry Beau didn't go to CA. He is a character I would have liked to see more of, but I understand there are already too many characters and Mary Ellen was the one more interesting for other storylines.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..