Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 5,127 Words
  • 8,495 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Bloodlines - 6. Chapter 6

August 7, 1998


There was fucking traffic on Interstate 10, even at 10 o'clock in the morning. What the fuck was that all about? I'd stopped last night at some dive motel in some place called Montclair after pushing myself hard to make it to the Greater Los Angeles Area, as the map called it. Today was Friday, and I figured that if I was going to meet this Robert Hayes guy I was going to have to do it on a weekday. I didn't have his home address, only his work address. So this morning I woke up after only few hours of sleep and took a long shower. I washed off the grime from my trip, the good stuff (like the time I spent with Stefan and JP) and the nasty shit (like my encounters along the way). I put on a light blue oxford, gray flannel pants, my University School tie, and my shiny black shoes. It was too hot to wear the blazer, so it ended up lying on the seat next to me, waiting until I got to Hollywood. The change in my attire and the massive suburban area seemed to officially announce the end of my road trip and my re-arrival into civilization.

Californians seemed to go by names for their freeways instead of numbers, but fortunately the numbers were still there. I drove up Interstate 10, the San Bernardino Freeway, until I got to US-101. There it got a little confusing, because I-10 turned into the Santa Monica Freeway and US-101 was called the Santa Ana Freeway. I ignored the names and stuck to the numbers, crawling through the urban core until the 101 finally released me into Hollywood.

I'd mapped my way carefully, using this map program I bought, so I followed the route devoutly until I got to the building. It was just like I thought it would be: ultra-modern. I looked up at the letters on the side, ‘Anders-Hayes’, arrayed in a way that was tasteful yet eye-catching. Parking was easy, if expensive, so it didn't take me long to dump my GMC and walk to the entrance. I strolled in, admiring the large, open area. No depressing dark wood paneling like my father favored, just brightness. It didn't seem like anyone had an office, or if they did, the walls of their offices were glass, the whole effect intending to bring the outside in. It was very impressive.

“May I help you?” asked a receptionist.

“I'm here to see Robert Hayes,” I said formally.

“Is he expecting you?” she asked politely.

“No,” I said nervously. I'd planned this whole thing, this whole trip, down to the last detail, but I never thought I'd have a problem getting to see him. I guess I didn't realize his company was so big. I cursed my naiveté.

“I'll let his assistant know you're here. Your name?”

“Matt Carrswold,” I said, knowing that would mean nothing to anyone.

“Please have a seat over there,” she said, pointing to a waiting area.

“Thank you,” I said. I sat in a chair, flagellating myself over my lack of vision, my inability to plan this through. And my arrogance, thinking that anywhere I went, they'd just let me right in.

A very professional woman came walking into the waiting area and spoke to the receptionist, who gestured toward me. She headed over to me next. “Mr. Carrswold? Did I get that right?”

I stood up and shook her hand. “Yes ma'am,” I said politely.

“I'm Evelyn Sommers, Mr. Hayes' assistant. He's very busy today, but if you'd like, I can make an appointment for you to see him. I've got something open the week of August 17,” she said.

“I was planning to be in Palo Alto by then,” I said morosely. Then I pulled myself together. There was an attractive woman in front of me. I knew how to work this. “I'm starting my freshman year at Stanford.” I smiled, turning on the charm.

She seemed oblivious to it. “Congratulations. I know that's quite an achievement, just getting accepted there. Unfortunately, Mr. Hayes' schedule is quite full.”

“So there's no way I can see him? I only need five minutes,” I said, trying to beg while still maintaining my charm.

“Can I tell him what it's about?” she asked.

“It's a personal matter,” I said lamely. If I told her I was his biological son, he'd probably never see me.

“Mr. Carrswold, may I be candid,” she said more than asked. I nodded. “Every day there are people who come by hoping to see Mr. Hayes. Sometimes they're people who want to be actors; sometimes they're just young men hoping to seduce their way into a job. It's my job to make sure that those people don't interrupt his schedule, and this company,” she said, gesturing to the transparent walls.

“I understand,” I said glumly. “I'm not one of those guys.”

She put her hand on my arm, a surprisingly friendly gesture. “If I thought you were, you would already be out of here.” Then she smiled. “I'm willing to get you in, but I can't do it until the week of August 17.”

I nodded, defeated, and set up an appointment to see Mr. Robert Hayes on August 18. That wasn't going to cramp my schedule too much. I didn't have to be in Palo Alto until the beginning of September, but I'd wanted to get up there and bond with the area. Even more, I wanted to meet this guy and find out if there was even a prayer that he'd give me one of his kidneys. This was more important. This was vital. If I couldn't get into see him until then, so be it. Despite failing miserably in my goal to get in to see him, I was determined to be gracious. “Thank you Ms Sommers. I appreciate it.”

“I'll see you on August 18,” she said. I walked out and headed to Malibu. I'd been to California before, to LA even, so the geography wasn't surprising. In fact, it was kind of a shitty day, matching my shitty mood. It was hot and there was no wind to speak of. Evidently as the afternoon drew on, the pollution pooled here in this basin that was LA, a brownish gray ghost that haunted the whole city. It was ugly, and it burned my eyes. As I got closer to the coast, it seemed to improve, but I was still unimpressed.

I followed my directions to Stefan's house and parked in the driveway as he told me. I kind of thought it was weird that he'd talked about parking until I got there and saw how crowded parking could be near the beach. Even from the street his house was cool, if a bit plain. I looked up at the roof, which was flat. Probably a hot tub up there, I thought. I walked up to the door and rang the bell, hoping I'd get a better reception here than at Anders-Hayes.

The door was opened by an older Hispanic lady. She saw me and smiled big. “You are Mr. Matt?”

“Matt Carrswold,” I said with a smile and extended my hand. She shook it and smiled coquettishly, showing a gap in her teeth.

“Mr. Stefan always finds the handsome men,” she said, then cackled. “Come in, please. I'm Rosa.” I walked into the house and was blown away. It looked so plain, so mundane from the street side, but inside, it was incredible: A tall entry way that led into a dining area, a deck with a pool, and the piece-de-resistance, a great room with a massive wall of windows overlooking the beach and the Pacific Ocean. It was so tastefully decorated it looked like a museum yet still felt like a home. “Let me show you to your room,” she said. She led me up the stairs to the second floor and showed me to a really nice room. It was decorated exquisitely, just like the rest of the house, and had its own bathroom.

“I should unpack,” I said. It looked like I'd be here for a few days at least, so I headed down to the GMC and brought my stuff up. I took some time to unpack, bonding with my room. I should enjoy this, I thought, because my next place would probably be a dorm room.

“Mr. Matt, I made some food for you,” Rosa said, peeking in. “Mr. Stefan called to say he would be here tonight to see you.”

“Thanks, Rosa. You are so nice; you make me feel so welcome.” She just cackled.

I sat out on the deck, finishing Rosa's sandwiches and staring at the Pacific Ocean, pondering the odyssey that had brought me here. I thought about the encounters I'd had on the way, and how sleazy they were, and how slutty I was. I was about to really torture myself about that when I changed my mind. Sex was fun, I liked it. What was wrong with having protected sex?

I stood up and walked to the rail, looking down at the surfers, and then headed back to my chair and took a gulp of my beer. I knew I was a handsome guy. I relied on it, used it to enhance my charm. Lots of guys thought I was hot. Why shouldn't I get off with them? What was wrong with just fucking? Nothing, I told myself. Nothing at all. Especially when I had kidneys running on borrowed time and could only look forward to a life on dialysis. My only hope was this elusive Robert Hayes. Why would a rich, successful guy like that give me a kidney? I was fucked.

I looked at my watch, 3:00pm. It would be a while before Stefan got here, and I was fucking tired so I decided to take a nap. I walked up the stairs and into my cool-as-shit room. The only thing it needed was a big plasma TV. Good thing I brought one with me. I collapsed on the bed and let sleep consume me.

Something was pulling me out of my slumber. It took me a few minutes to realize there were voices outside my room, voices arguing. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, then listened. There was a deep masculine voice talking now. God, it was sexy. “Look, it was fun, it was a fling. You're too young for me. You need a guy your own age.”

“I love you. I always have, I always will,” said the other voice. It was softer, smoother, and accented.

“You are infatuated with me, Alejandro. You've built me up in your mind to be something I'm not. And you're becoming obsessive. It's annoying.”

“Oh, so I am annoying now?” Alejandro said petulantly. “You did not think I was annoying when I sucked your dick last night.”

“Actually, I did,” the other guy said. “You were fun, the blow job was good, but it's too expensive. The emotional bullshit that goes with it costs too much.”

I got up and walked to the door, opening it just in time to see a handsome Mexican man slap someone and flee into the room across the hall. I opened the door a little wider and looked at the guy who had been slapped. I understood exactly why the Mexican guy had been so obsessed. This guy was a walking God. He looked at me and I remembered not to look star struck. I didn't want him to think I was another whacked out guy.

“You must be Matt,” he said. “I'm Cody. Cody Warren.” His eyes looked up and down my body, making me feel exposed, and turning me on.

“Nice to meet you,” I said, sounding sleepy.

“Did we wake you up?” he asked, concerned.

“It's cool,” I said. “You wanna come in?” He raised an eyebrow.

“I just dumped one crazy teenager. I'm not sure I want another one,” he said.

I just stared at him, not willing to grace his comment with a response. He shrugged and walked into my room. I shut the door, locking it quietly as I did. This guy was as hot from the back as he was from the front. Long blond hair that hung around his face just right, big muscles, and a devastatingly handsome face. “So you've heard of me.”

He turned around as he chuckled. “Yeah. Stefan was talking about you, saying you were the only good thing about his trip to Claremont. Said you were a lot of fun.”

“No, Stefan is a lot of fun,” I said. “Being with him was educational.”

Now he really laughed. “You know, I've been with a lot of guys, and I thought I knew all the moves, but being with him and JP, well, I'd have to agree with you.”

Something about this guy was drawing me in. Shit, everything about this guy was drawing me in. I moved up close to him, until we were only a foot apart. “Not all young guys are the same. Some aren't looking for love; some are just looking for fun.”

Then a weird thing happened. His bright blue eyes glazed and looked at me, piercing my eyes as if he was trying to see into my soul. I laughed. I could play that game. I stared back at him just as intently. “You're dangerous,” he said.

“You afraid of danger?” I asked.

“No. It's hot,” he said. He moved up to me and put his huge arms around me. Then his lips were on mine, his hands were running down my back, grabbing my ass, his hard cock was pressing against mine, and I was totally in his power.

We undressed slowly, about four feet apart, our eyes focused on each other. His body was almost as hairless as mine, and I noticed that he shaved just like I did. Sticking out in front of him was the most perfect cock I'd ever seen, which didn't surprise me, since the rest of him was perfect too. It was about eight inches long and really thick. Part of me wanted to fall onto my knees and beg him to fuck me now, but the other part, the part that won, told me that this was the kind of guy that could really be fun, and it would be worth taking time to enjoy him.

“You're hot,” he said as he moved forward. His hand grabbed my dick and a shock flew through my body. Then our lips met again and he pulled me over to the bed. He pushed me down onto my back and lay on top of me, grinding into me while we kissed. Then he began to explore my body with his fingers and his mouth. He didn't miss anything. When he finally found my crotch and his mouth landed on my cock, I was overwhelmed.

“Cody, stop, stop man,” I said urgently. “Fuck, you're gonna make me cum. Fuck!” I growled, and then blasted my load down his throat. He moved up to me afterward and smiled. “I was having a blast,” I said, disappointed. “I wanted this to last.”

“Who says it's over?” he asked, and kissed me, letting me taste some of my own load. Then he was back at it, working my body, only lower. I felt his mouth on my balls, then my taint, then my hole. This guy had made me blow, and then, less than ten minutes later, he had me ready to beg him to fuck me. Amazing. He reached for the drawer in the nightstand and pulled out a condom and lube.

I started cracking up. “Leave it to Stefan to have condoms and lube in the guest room,” I joked.

“Good thing too,” he said, focused on my ass. He pushed in gently at first, driving in, but I wanted him so bad, I was so ready it didn't hurt at all. He looked at me with a big smile and started fucking me. It was the ride of my life. One minute I'm close to blasting, then the next he's out of me, forcing me to calm down as he rolled me into another position. For half an hour he fucked me, keeping me on edge. Then he made us cum, and of course we came together. It was so intense, such an amazing feeling, that I couldn't function afterward. I just lay there on my back with my cum all over my chest and abdomen, and felt tears rolling down my face.

“You OK? You OK baby?” he asked, worried.

“I'm great, so fucking great,” I said. “I'm just not quite able to control my body.” He laughed then and collapsed on me, letting my cum squish between us.

“You were a lot of fun,” he said.

“Because I'm dangerous?” I asked playfully.

“No, because you're a good fuck,” he said with a smile. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, holding him to my torso while my cum glued us together.

“So why am I dangerous?” I asked.

“Because you've never been in love,” he said. And he was right.

“Neither have you,” I said, with a strange insight that surprised me.

“I've been close though. Closer than you,” he said.

“So why does that make me dangerous?” I asked.

“Because when you fall for a guy for the first time, it's gonna be scary. Love is like a drug, and if you get too much you can overdose.”

“Dude, you can worry about that shit all you want. I'm not gonna fall in love right now. I'm going to have fun and enjoy myself,” I said.

“Like you can control it,” he said skeptically.

“Can you?” I asked, challenging him. He looked at me strangely. “You're treating me like I'm some wimp, some lovesick puppy like that guy that just slapped you.”

“My bad,” he said. “Guess I'm just freaked out about Al. I'm worried that you're like him, and that's not fair.”

“No it's not,” I told him. “Especially since I'm lying here with you, thinking about how unique and amazing you are, and you lump me in with all the other freakazoid 18-year-old guys you know.”

“Sorry,” he said.

“Make it up to me,” I ordered.

“How?” he asked, grinning.

“I'm here for a week, maybe a little longer. I want you to give me one constant orgasm for that whole time,” I said.

“Well, I can't do that. I have to work, and we have to eat, and we do need some sleep. And of course Stefan will want to take you shopping, and you have to meet everyone,” he said, teasing me.

“OK,” I said. “Besides that.”

“OK.”

“OK?” I asked.

“You changed your mind?” he said, playing with me.

“No way,” I said. “Now.”

“Now?”

“Yeah. Now.” So he fucked me again, and it was awesome.

 

There was someone knocking at my door and forcing me out of my post-coital slumber. Cody was sprawled on top of me. He woke up and smiled at me, then tried to move off of me, only our cum had partially dried between us, crusty and a little gross. He laughed. “We need to take a shower.”

“Together,” I said. I pushed him off of me and went to open the door. Stefan burst in and started laughing.

“You waste no time,” he said. I gave him a kiss, and then he moved over to greet Cody. “It smells like sex in here, and you have cum all over you.”

“I know. Awesome isn't it,” I said.

“It is. We are having a family dinner, so everyone can meet our new guest.” He ruffled my hair playfully. “So get ready. You have half an hour.”

“We'll be down in 45 minutes,” I said, winking. He shook his head and closed the door behind him. We took a shower and then Cody turned off the shower and fucked me again, then we finished cleaning up.

“You are a blast,” he said.

“It's you, hot stuff,” I said.

“We probably shouldn't be too obvious at dinner,” he said.

“You embarrassed to be seen with me?” I asked defensively. What the fuck was wrong with me?

“No, not at all. Shit, you're the best eye-candy I've seen in a long time,” he said, and kissed me.

“Bullshit. You live in LA. You could fuck Leonardo DiCaprio.”

He laughed. “No thanks. You're genuine. No plastic nose, no bullshit act. And you're smart, or so I hear.”

“So why do we have to be cool around each other?”

He sighed. “Alejandro has it bad for me. I don't want to rub it in his face, to hurt his feelings.”

“I get it. You're letting him control you,” I said.

He stared at me, starting to argue, then shut up. “No, I just don't want to hurt him.”

“Look man, I don't give a shit what you do at dinner, as long as you're with me at bedtime,” I said. He nodded. I wasn't about to get involved in his issues with Alejandro. He was a great piece of ass and I was enjoying him, but he and Alejandro could leave all that emotional bullshit at the door.

He went back to his room to get dressed while I sorted through my stuff to find something that was casual but dressy. Some khakis and an oxford with no tie seemed to do the trick. Penny loafers with no socks completed the look. I fucked around with my hair. It was getting long, too long, but I still looked good. Damn good, I thought, and winked at myself in the mirror, then laughed at my arrogance.

I walked down the stairs and saw that the table was considerably larger, with room for a whole bunch of people. Rosa must have put some of the leaves in. Stefan and JP were there, waiting to give me a warm welcome. These guys were just so awesome. I felt a presence behind me and turned to find Cody there. He put his arm on my shoulder, an affectionate gesture that got a glare from Alejandro. That guy was really fucked up.

“Brad said they will be over shortly,” Cody said to me.

“Brad?” I asked.

“My nephew, he lives next door,” Stefan said. “He is more like my son. JP's too. It is complicated, but if you ask him, he will explain it to you.” I nodded.

Alejandro was barely civil when we were introduced. I'd fix him eventually. I'd get him alone and fuck his brains out, I thought, making myself smile.

“This is my grandson, Darius,” Stefan said. Darius was only a year or two younger than me, and really handsome. He had a dark complexion. At first I thought he must have some African blood, or Mexican, but that look didn't fit. He was exotic and really handsome.

“Hey, nice to meet you,” he said smoothly.

“Nice to meet you too,” I said, admiring his firm handshake and good people skills.

“This is my brother, JJ,” he said. The kid in front of me was short and slight, probably all of twelve years old, but cute as hell. He smiled and bounced around.

“Nice to meet you Matt,” he said, flirting. Shit. This kid was good.

“And our brother, Will,” Darius concluded. This kid looked a little older than JJ, but maybe that was because of his expression. It was so severe and restrained. Such control for a young guy.

“It is very nice to meet you,” he said, clearly fighting his shyness.

“Nice to meet you too, Will,” I said, winking at him. He blushed slightly, which made me laugh a bit.

A really handsome guy, really handsome, breezed into the room. “Sorry we're late,” he said. Dark hair, green eyes, a thirty-year-old wet dream. Damn. “You must be Matt.”

“I am,” I said, flirting with my eyes. I saw Cody laughing.

“I'm Brad,” he said.

“Well, Stef says I'm supposed to ask you for a history lesson so you can explain how everyone is related,” I said, shaking his hand. He had a strong, warm handshake. I liked him immediately.

“You got it, first time you have an extra ten hours or so,” he joked. I was so focused on him, so drawn in by his green eyes, that I didn't see the guy that walked up behind him. Then Brad moved and there he was.

“Hi. You're Matt right? I'm Robbie,” he said. I felt my mouth drop and willed it to close but nothing happened. I just stared at him.

“Robbie Hayes?” I asked, in almost a whisper.

“Yeah,” he said. “Are you alright? Is something wrong?” He was so gentle, his voice so caring, but this whole situation, the surprise, was just overwhelming all of my circuits.

I shook my head, and then nodded instead. I looked into his eyes, those lavender eyes that I saw every time I looked in the mirror. What the fuck was wrong with me? I didn't freak out like this when I met my mother.

“Do I know you?” he asked.

“No,” I said. “But we're related.”

“We are? You're kidding? I didn't know any of my cousins had kids, well, smart kids,” he said jovially, trying to lighten the mood.

“That explains those lavender eyes,” Brad said supportively.

“So who's your father?” Robbie asked.

“You are,” I said. The only sound in the room was the sound of people gasping. Robbie just stared at me, looking deep into my eyes. I could see the struggle on his face. He knew, subconsciously he knew, he just couldn't figure out how this could be.

“I'm your father?” he asked gently. Everyone was paying attention now, especially the kids.

“Yeah. You're my father,” I said. “I mean, we can get genetic tests to confirm it, but when I look at you, it's pretty obvious.”

“Who's your mother?” he asked quietly. Brad and Stefan subtly maneuvered us into chairs next to each other.

“Laura Ingraham, but her maiden name was Mercer.” He stared at me, stunned. Brad was looking at him, a question in his expression.

“Is that the girl you dated before you left Claremont?” Brad asked.

“It is. I didn't even know she was pregnant,” he said. His eyes were looking off into space. “You're Matt Carrswold, the guy who came by my office today.”

“Yeah, I didn't know where you lived. We have an appointment to meet in a couple of weeks,” I said. It sounded ridiculous now. He looked angry. “Don't blame Evelyn. I didn't tell her why I wanted to meet with you.”

“I'm sorry Matt. I didn't even know you existed. I would have been there for you otherwise,” he said, the guilt palpable. I remembered Laura and how she struggled with it. It had been worse for her, though, because she knew about me.

“Don't go down the guilt road. It's unhealthy, and it's unnecessary. I've had a great life. My parents are awesome. They loved me and gave me everything. I won the adoption lottery,” I told him.

“Dinner is ready,” Rosa said, breaking the unpleasant silence. A table full of males is easily distracted by food, especially good food, and damn could Rosa cook.

“So that makes you my brother,” JJ said happily.

“I guess it does,” I said cheerfully. He had a happy manner about him that was so engaging.

“Then that would make JP and Stefan your grandfathers,” Alejandro observed with a smirk. There was silence at the table now as everyone stared at me, and at them. Robbie glared at them, while JP buried his head in his hands, his ears a bright red that undoubtedly matched the color of his face.

“I did not know! You did not know! How was I supposed to know?” Stefan objected, horrified. I heard noises and looked over at Brad. He was struggling really hard to maintain his composure, but he was failing miserably. I was expecting him to burst into tears, but instead, he started laughing. Robbie and Stefan glared at him, but I could see the humor and I smiled at him. That seemed to set him off and now he was laughing hysterically. It was contagious, and I started laughing with him, as did Cody and Alejandro.

“I fail to see what is so funny,” Robbie said severely.

“Neither do I,” Stefan said, irritated. JP said nothing; he just tried to sink into the floor.

“I'm sorry,” Brad said, wiping the tears from his eyes from laughing so hard. “Only you, Stef, could manage to find your long lost grandson roaming the earth and sleep with him.” That made us all laugh again. Robbie looked at Stefan, shook his head, and then smiled.

Brad got up to leave. “Where are you going?” Robbie asked.

“I have to call mother,” he said.

“Just kill me now,” JP said. That made us laugh even harder.

Then Stefan got his mojo back. “No Bradley, we will take Matt up to meet her. Let's make it a surprise.”

“Perhaps a dinner at Escorial?” Brad asked. I had no idea what they were talking about, but it seemed to be some sort of inside joke.

“Now that you know, can you please not fuck my son?” Robbie said to them. I sensed that his use of the word “fuck” at dinner was unusual, but that just gave it more impact.

“That's a huge sacrifice to make,” I said.

“I'll fill in for them,” Cody said. Alejandro glared at us.

Copyright © 2011 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 26
  • Love 7
  • Haha 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ok I love this chapter, the sex with Cody is hot. Stef is always fun. Matt meeting the family and finding his father Robbie is part of the clan then revealing that he is his son makes for a great read. The whole only Stef could find his grandson and fuck him provides the comic relief. Excellent chapter!

  • Like 4
Link to comment

The scene at the dinner table is absolutely hysterical. I laughed until I cried. I've been enjoying reading my way through this series of books and love the characters (particularly Stefan).

This chapter just cracked me up. Thanks. I needed a good laugh.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
On 11/16/2012 02:21 PM, chase5555 said:
The scene at the dinner table is absolutely hysterical. I laughed until I cried. I've been enjoying reading my way through this series of books and love the characters (particularly Stefan).

This chapter just cracked me up. Thanks. I needed a good laugh.

I'm so glad you enjoyed that. I have to say that was one of the most fun scenes I've written. The entire first part of the story was leading up to that, and I kept writing it in my mind, so when I actually got to it, it flowed easily. Sometimes it works out that way. :-)
  • Like 4
Link to comment

I knew that supper conversation was going to be wild, can't wait for the one at Escorial. I can totally see why someone like Matt would form an instant bond with Cody. Neither is looking for something permenant but both like to have fun...

  • Like 4
Link to comment

I agree with Chase, the whole reveal scene was beyond hilarious, truly one of your best comic situations, Mark. :worship: I come back to read it again and again.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
17 hours ago, Colostomo said:

Totally and deftly hilarious. I love this volume!

 

This was a fun story to write 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Damn I hope Alejandro doesn't have Matt and possibly Cody killed! LOL!!! I love this story.

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment

I have read and reread this saga so many time I honestly don't know how many. This is one of my most favorite chapters. Matt meeting Robbie is awesome, priceless and yes sad, knowing that we will lose Robbie only a few years later. I believe it shows us what an awesome gift this story is and what great characters Mark has created here. As I have said so many times before they seem to be real to me. That is a gift from Mark to all of us.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

“It is very nice to meet you,” he said, clearly fighting his shyness.

Well THAT sure didn't last long 😆😄

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 6/19/2023 at 2:46 AM, PrivateTim said:

“It is very nice to meet you,” he said, clearly fighting his shyness.

Well THAT sure didn't last long 😆😄

I loved this chapter.  Writing it was so much fun.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..