Jump to content
    MrM
  • Author
  • 2,726 Words
  • 3,238 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Brandon Smiling: From the Billy Chase Chronicles (1) - 15. Entry 15

April 20

You know what?

Today was AWESOME! :D
 
I had so much fun with Marie today I couldn't believe it! If she isn't my girlfriend then she'll definitely be my friend who is a girl! Hehehehe. She's just...~sigh~...so cool.
 
I can't say I'm in love because that doesn't really sound right. It's not love I have, but it's more than fondness. She's definitely a friend! A friend I have more in common with than I ever though I would with a girl! It's kind of funny, but she and I like the same kind of things.
 
For instance, she loves gaming! Can you believe it? A girl that likes video games! I never thought such a creature existed on the face of the earth! Not only does she love gaming, she's sick at it! I mean SICK! She beat the pants off of me in Mortal Combat like...each frigging time! I used to think I was good...but nu-uh! Marie is a beast in that game! We played it at the Gargoyle Lounge, a place I didn't even know about until Marie took me there and made me go inside. I'd walked past it a billion times and never knew what it was all about. I thought it was just another Starbucks rip off, but it's actually a coffee house/computer den/arcade thingie. SO cool, dude! I think I might get seriously addicted to this place if I'm not careful.
 
I saw they were having a group match or a instance raid going on in one of the newer online roll player games. They were a group of guys in a circle with their own laptops hooked into the network. it's weird to see physical people arguing like they do in the voice chat in the game. They are actually nicer to each other when they are face to face, or pretty much anyways. So, Awesome! We rented ours at the counter and just plugged in and played! So Cool!
 
I think Marie and I spent most of our time in the Gargoyle Lounge. She even bought me a mocha and I bought her a brownie. That was lunch! Hehehehe!
 
We went shopping later. She was impressed by my shopping skills. She said she'd never seen a boy that knew how to dress so well! I guess I do make a good fashion director. She was mostly making me try on things so she could 'check me out'. I think she wanted to come into the dressing room with me. LOL. I wouldn't let that happen. That would have been just a little too personal.
 
We didn't buy anything because we blew our cash on our gaming. That's also where our movie money went, but who cares! Gaming is better than movies any day of the week!
 
We did have enough left for a couple of hot dogs on a stick. Those are good, though I try to eat them from the side. I once tried to eat one straight on and got razzed by some guys over at the next table over because it looked like...well. I looked like I was doing something naughty, K? I wasn't but...I guess it does look a bit like that sometimes. Pervs, I swear!
 
My Dad had been right about things. Marie sort of led me around and showed me things she liked to see and do at the Mall at first. Then she wanted me to show her where I liked to go. I think she liked Spencer's most because it has such perverted stuff in there it just cracks me up to see it all. She liked the...um...dildo section best, i think. This is where things did get a little weird for us. There was this one, um, dildo that was supposed to be made from a porn star model. I was like, kind of looking at it really hard...hard being the optimal word here.
 
The thing was 10"! How can they get that big and still fit in somebody's pants I have absolutely no idea. But, anyway, I was looking at it and getting kind of turned on and it was then that Marie kissed me on my cheek and tucked her hand in my back pocket, cupping my rump with her hand. Then she giggled at me.
 
"Comparing notes?" She said kind of...sexy-like.
 
I fumbled over words and made noises that I think were English, but I can't be certain of that. This made her laugh a bubbly laugh she hadn't used before. She kissed me again on the cheek while at the same time giving my other cheek a little squeeze.
 
You know what...that made me hot! I almost turned to kiss her on the lips when...the stupid manager of the store interrupted us!
 
"What are you two doing in here? Don't you kids ever read? The sign says 'No one under 18 allowed'. You want me to get shut down by the County? Scram!" We both kind of snorted and giggled in a really silly way and then scuttled out of the store. When we were free of the place we both broke down laughing our asses off! I swear it was the most fun I'd had in ages!
 
So after a good long day of just plain fun, Marie's dad picks us both back up at the front door of Macy's. He'd brought us both to the Mall earlier in the day. I thought I'd have to take the bus per usual, but when I went out to walk to the bus stop the Crosses were just pulling up. Marie yelled at me to get in. She looked so excited and, you know...I was too! My nervousness lessened when I saw that she was so happy to see me. Even Mr. Cross was happy to see me! He gave me a hearty handshake and a big toothy smile!
 
He said, "Well! Looks like we finally got you to go somewhere, Kiddo! Marie's been after that for a better part of a year now! Hehehehe!" I blushed a bit but smiled and Marie got a kind of mortified expression.
 
Marie kind of smacked her dad lightly on his thigh and said, "Daaaad! Stoooop!" She then giggled and winked at me. That made me feel.,..um...tingly?
 
I haven't had too many friends in my life and JOEseph was...different with me. There was always the tension that I knew was there but could never admit to. Not until the shower thing anyways. But, Marie was glad to see me and, except for a few awkward moments on my part, there was no tension.
 
Today felt more like when I was in Second Grade and I'd play with some of the girls at hopscotch. No judgement that I like to play with them, but a certain specialness that I was a boy who could play with girls as girls play. The girls then appreciated that. The boys didn't, but the girls did. Today I felt Marie appreciated me for just being Brandon, not being somebody she felt like she needed to impress or anything.
 
I wonder if my fondness for her will grow into something more with time. Perhaps this was the best thing for me. Maybe I needed Marie all along to guide me back from 'Gayness' to a more normal way of being. It is interesting that I met her at Church and that (dildos aside) we had a very 'pure' date. A date two teenagers should have. Friends first and then...maybe more, but done in a spirit of fun and companionship. No heavy heart sick love feelings. No fireworks or blown speakers. Just...friends that could love each other! A true Girl Friend.
 
I don't know but I cross my fingers that this may be the way out for me. I realized today that I really wish I didn't have to be Gay. It is very hard to be that way. No straight guy could understand, I don't think. The secrecy, the shame, the self-loathing...the fear: these things just pile up when you convince yourself that you are Gay. It is such a hard position to be in.
 
To want to love someone of your own sex, but not be able to. That is so painful, you know? Better to be straight so that the rest of the world can celebrate your relationships rather than be disgusted by them.
 
Better to 'straighten up and fly right' and try for something more wholesome, natural and pure. A real relationship that could go somewhere with a girl that might become the High School sweetheart that later becomes the wife and mother of your kids.
 
Ew....kids? Maybe...eventually. Hehehehe!
 
Am I more confused than I was before? Probably. Am I certain that this is the right way to go? Almost certainly.
 
I'm coming to understand why the Church calls being Gay 'disordered'. It really is, in a way. I can't see any future in it except some cheap thrills and a lifetime of fear, confusion, and regret. You can't build a life on being Gay. Being Gay seems more like something you survive rather than a way of living. it's like having a disease or a handicap!
 
Marie may be my cure for this 'disorder'. She may be the angel sent from Heaven to guide me 'home'. Wouldn't it be lovely if I could bring her home to my Dad and proudly ask him to meet my beautiful girlfriend? He'd be so happy! He's already happy! I bet he's getting the wedding planned already! Hehehe!
 
Wouldn't it be lover-ly!
 
Oh great...now I have My Fair Lady, a SHOWTUNE, going through my head. Marie's got her work cut out for her, I swear!
 
I guess I'll go to sleep now and see if I can dream nicely erotic dreams about Marie! It might be a bit of a nasty thing to do to her, but...it would sort of cinch the deal on my Gayness. I'd be cured if I could have a wet dream about a girl for a change!
 
Sorry Marie...or maybe not so sorry. You did kind of...squeeze my behind today. ~wink~
 
This is Brandon ... (deleted)
 
~~~ (handwritten)
Later In The Night
 
I just woke up, you know? I just kind of needed to write this down now rather than wait till tomorrow. I'll key it into my private blog later.
 
I feel all sweaty. I just had a wet dream and I'm still shivering from it. I still feel the tingles. I must have cum so hard it woke me up out of a dead sleep. My sheets underneath me were all wet. I'd been sleeping on my stomach so I guess my Umpher had me humping the bed and then I made this mess. How icky and annoying! I'll have to cover up the mess so I can sleep, I suppose. I don't want to remake the bed because that will just wake my Dad up. He's tired enough these days and I don't want to have to answer uncomfortable questions about my nocturnal emissions.
 
It's weird that I feel the need to write this all out now when I haven't even cleaned up yet. I'm not even wearing my pyjama bottoms or underwear at the moment. I hadn't been when I was asleep. I've taken to sleeping nude except for my shirt because I get hot at night. That's hot as in hot not hot as in hawt, if that makes any sense. I tend to run hot anymore as well as hawt more often than I wish I did.
 
I'm...uh...avoiding the topic, aren't I? So...Ok.
 
So, yeah. I had this wet dream here and it was like molten hawt...and the spelling is correct this time. It was hawt hot. I still have parts of it in my mind even though the dream is starting to fade, I don't think all of it will ever fade entirely. A couple of parts, especially the parts just before I woke up, I think I'll take with me to my grave! I'm getting tingly again just thinking about it.
 
But...it's not what you think. Or maybe it is what you think. How would I know what you think? I hardly know you! :P
 
So, like, it wasn't about Marie at all, ok? So there's that. I can throw out all my ideas about what I was thinking about...well, I guess it was yesterday because it's something-AM right now. isn't it? It's kind of a shame too because Marie and I had such a spectacular time and she did all the right things and made all the right moves and even some that I never thought girls were supposed to initiate. it's just that, you know...she wasn't even in the dream at all!
 
But Billy was....
 
Oh BOY, was he ever in that dream! OMG! Every succulent inch of him was there. I could almost TASTE him, you know? I could almost smell him, though you can't really smell things in dreams which is weird.
 
I could feel him though...oh my! He was on top of me and we were naked and front to front and kind of rolling around. He was totally grinding his junk into my junk and it kept getting hotter and hotter! We were kissing so hard it almost hurt! I could feel his tongue in my mouth moving around in there in time with his rolling hips. I had my hands on his fine soft bare ass, squeezing and massaging it, trying to push us together harder somehow! I must have been squeezing pillows at that point, because I can distinctly remember feeling something real in my hands as I dreamt of Billy's delicious Gluteus Maximus in my kneading fingers!
 
When he started to pump me and rub his hardness against mine with more friction I think that's when I had started to go over the edge. I could feel my passion rising...but Billy didn't stop there! Oh NO he di'in't!
 
He totally did! He went down on me...
 
When I felt his hot and wet dream mouth close over my over sensitive dream hardness, I went totally over the edge. In my dream I squealed this high pitched sound as I felt my hips rise up and then felt myself swell up and explode in Billy's willing mouth! The incredible hot sugary pulses of my orgasm sent lightning through my whole body and it seemed like every muscle spasmed just like I was being shocked by an electric eel! I could hear my outstretched dream legs and my bunched up dream toes pop and crackle as every tendon stood on end.
 
It's at that point I woke up to my sheets a mess and my breath panting hard into my pillows. I also seemed to have been gnawing on the poor things too. My stuffed Tigger was safe though. At least I didn't bite him!
 
Wow!
 
But at the same time ~sigh~. I sigh because my 'way out' of Gayness didn't seem to work. Marie was not in my sexy dream anywhere. It was Billy and ONLY Billy who was there and satisfying my needs perfectly. Cinderella sang about a dream being a wish the heart makes when you're fast asleep. I dreamt only of Billy and he is the one that my heart wishes for.
 
I suppose...I should just accept who and what I am and just be Gay Brandon. I should abandon all hope of ever being normal because even with all the right moves, a girl just can't get me going like a boy can and not just any boy. It has to be Billy Chase!
 
He is the one I want. Oh...but how will I ever get him to want me in the same way? How...?
 
This is Brandon....Dreaming and Wishing.
 
span style="font-size:1.7em;line-height:1.4em;">Thanks again for reading!
Comments are always appreciated! :heart:
Copyright © 2017 MrM; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Poor Brandon (at this stage in his life)

 

He tries so hard to be "normal" but visions of Billy keep presenting him with the cold, hard facts!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 08/20/2016 09:58 AM, skinnydragon said:

Poor Brandon (at this stage in his life)

 

He tries so hard to be "normal" but visions of Billy keep presenting him with the cold, hard facts!

Some of us just readily accept who and what we are. Billy has that blessing. Brandon doesn't. This was me when I was 15. I was growing up in a time when being gay was 'disordered'. I fought it and fought it hard. Unfortunately for me, I won and would remain alone for most of my life. That was my 'prize'. Brandon, fortunately, will not have that problem...

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I hope Brandon will find a strong and supportive alliance with Marie.. I hope he will tell her the truth, and she will fully support him! And I went through a lot of the self-loathing that you mentioned in here (I grew up in a very strict Pentecostal home and was a young ordained minister in my church).. I finally just had to make the decision to leave the church and go down my own path to find love and happiness.. and freedom. It wasn't easy. Now I'm a Universalist, openly gay and feel completely free.. unfortunately I've been single for a long while.. but at least I can feel comfortable in my own skin. Great chapter.. keep up the good work ❤😁

  • Like 1
Link to comment

That was a cool date for the pair; nothing too romantic but Marie will want to move forward from here and Brandon only wants her as a friend. Unless there have the same goals from the beginning it cannot work I'm afraid.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..