Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

    MrM
  • Author
  • 1,402 Words
  • 4,959 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Brandon Smiling: From the Billy Chase Chronicles (1) - 1. Entry 1

Saturday

I got a new laptop for Christmas! I'm so excited! Its an Apple!! It has all kinds of stuff preloaded on it. I don't know what Dad paid for it, but its got art programs and Safari and this cool word processor here called 'Pages'. ITunes too, but I have to convert all my MP3 music. That'll be a chore.
 
Its my first one that isn't a 'hand me down'! I thought I'd practice and write stuff in here so I can get a head start on writing practice and figure out stuff! Its fucking powerful! Ooops....sorry. Wait...why am I apologizing to my computer screen? ROFL
 
I also got that World of Warcraft game to play on my new Mac. I am only supposed to play it for 2 hours. Its too addicting for that! I was up till 1 am last night leveling my Warlock! I'm SOOOO worn out today, but it was so worth it! I'm up to Level 26 and I only started Wednesday! Geeze I'mma geek!
 
Dad said its a tool to help with homework and with learning, but then he turns around and hooks me up with this digital Meph. LOL What's that all about?
 
Dad took me to the Mall today. I needed new clothes for the Spring Semester and he decided to take advantage of the after Christmas deals. I've continued to grow out of my old ones since Summer and I've only gotten bigger over the Fall.
 
I can't help but think back to this past Summer. It was very special for me. I visited Aunt Edthna and Uncle Stan's ranch over the summer and they worked my butt off. But it was fun! The horses are the best!
 
I love horses. I learned to clean them, brush them, bridal them. I even learned to ride a little. One horse, Persky (hehehehe), I think he adopted me. He never wanted me to leave his corral. Liked to chew my hair, LMAO! Wouldn't let go till I petted his nose and brushed his mane again. Sometimes I wish I could be a horse!
 
Well, I certainly grew like a colt! I must have added 6 inches to my height and about 25 pounds 'nekked weight' ~snicker~! Auntie sure knows her way around a kitchen! I ate so many pork chops I thought I was going to start oinking! Never got tired of 'em though. Dad never cooks like that. 'Nothing fried in this house, Bran! It'll stop your heart up." ~sigh~ No wonder I can't put on any weight around here.
 
My Dad got weird on me when I came home from the ranch. He looked at me like I was a stranger and then got this really strange look on his face. Happy, surprised, sad, confused, and satisfied all at once. He gave me a big hug and patted an squeezed my shoulders kind of roughly. He looked straight across into my eyes and his started to get all watery.
 
"You can look me in the eye now, Son! You can look me straight in the eye!" He said, hugged me and then quickly excused himself to go to the bathroom.
 
Like I said...weird! Yeah...
 
Anyways, so we went to the mall and I went to Abercrombie and Macy's. Got some cool outfits. Black jeans, some slacks and a few shirts. I was sure to pick a green shirt. A tasteful one that was kind of forest green with like those hash tag stripe designs. I did it for my Mom. She always liked green on me. She always did...um. Time for Kleenex.
 
Saw a lot of kids I recognized doing the same thing....including....Joe. Mmmm. Oh Yeah, 'JOseph'. What a prick! He didn't see me though, thankfully. Just seeing him made my ears feel hot. Traitor! He and Raphael and Elmer. They pretty much screwed me over in Middle School. Can't trust anybody anymore....~sniff~ Yeah...oh well. Maybe I'll write about that later. I don't know why...but its just...
 
~sigh~
 
.....so I wouldn't let him. Big deal! He shouldn't have tried. That's all. :(
 
So, this semester will be a new chapter. A clean slate. I'd say they can kiss my ass but I know 'JOseph' would probably like that too much. LOL really *not* my type. Not after what he pulled.
 
I've been an outcast ever since....
 
Anyways.
 
Saw some new faces. There was this one cute little dude. About my age. Could have been older but he was kind of 'dolled' up kind of so it was hard to tell. Hair a little too perfect. Clothes a little too neat and a little too sharp. Walked a little 'light' in the loafers. Dad would have called him 'funny'. Hehehehe! So like he had his hands in his white jacket pockets with a kind of, well, self satisfied look. He was blonde with blue eyes. Pretty, I guess might be a word for him. Naturally he caught my eye.
 
That always seems to happen for some reason. They always lock eyes with me. I looked away quick. I feel like an idiot staring sometimes. I looked up again and he had this half-smile that was really cute as he looked back at me with a gleam in his eyes. Then....
 
He winked!
 
I swear I don't know why this stuff happens to me. I felt my cheeks get all flushed. I must have looked away again because I could hear a soft chuckle as he passed by. Something about the laugh set my teeth on edge for some reason.
 
Yeah....I checked out his butt. ~sigh~ He had those skinny jeans on. Left very little to the imagination. Nice pert little butt. I was kind of looking from my peripheral vision so I couldn't tell, but I swear he looked back over his shoulder at me. I'm biting my lower lip right now. My underpants are suddenly starting to get a little tight down there in the 'crotchetal' region. Hehehe! I hope my Dad never reads this thing. He'll think *I'm* 'funny' next.
 
Well there's always the delete key right!?
 
Oh well. Dad was at the shoe store. Called me on his cell to say he'd already selected what I WILL be wearing to school and for gym and Basketball practice! He'll never let that go. I'm going to get a basketball scholarship and put some of those basketball genes to work! He insists.
 
I don't even *like* basketball!!
 
His selections weren't half bad...not that I would have had anything to say about them. He insisted "Bran! If I never teach you anything in this life its that you NEED to have good shoes on your feet! Trust me on this, Son. You'll thank me later!" He can be a crack-up....and he loves me enough to do it anyway even though it makes me laugh at him sometimes.
 
I guess you can tell that I really love my Dad. I'm an only child. He's all I got and, I guess, I'm all he's got. Mom...passed away a few years ago. Its hard sometimes, ya know? I feel like a bug under a magnifying glass a lot. It gets lonely too. Especially when your so called 'friends' turn on you and slag your rep for the rest of Middle School! Its not FAIR! I didn't do anything wrong! Joe did! Boys aren't supposed to do that sort of thing....
 
....are they?
 
I wish I had a brother or a sister. Or.....just somebody. Somebody I could talk to. Tell them about....stuff. Talk about it.
 
Somebody that could really get to kind of.....know me a little.
 
yeah......yeah. Maybe someday. I always ask God in a little prayer....every single night.
 
Ok...well. Time to Save this I guess. Click!
 
I have to go to Church in the morning. Dad likes to go to the early Mass....~sigh~ I wish I could just sleep IN!
 
Can't play with my Warlock tonight....well....maybe a little bit. >:)
 
Goodnight Computer.
 
This is Brandon....Smiling!
 

 

~winks back at the blonde boy at the mall~
span>I endeavor to follow along faithfully with Comicality's Billy Chase Chronicle.
I'd love to hear from fans of this series and for anyone to catch anything that doesn't jive. I want to do this right.
Thanks!
Copyright © 2017 MrM; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 22
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well you threatened to do this and you did! Haha ...great! It'll be interesting to see the familiar story from Brandon's pov. I can't wait. I think it's a fine start; it lays the groundwork for lots of B's insecurities that we see peeking out in Billy's diaries.
I look forward to all the future chapters! :thumbup:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 08/21/2015 03:27 PM, skinnydragon said:

Well you threatened to do this and you did! Haha ...great! It'll be interesting to see the familiar story from Brandon's pov. I can't wait. I think it's a fine start; it lays the groundwork for lots of B's insecurities that we see peeking out in Billy's diaries.

I look forward to all the future chapters! :thumbup:

Thank you! This is encouraging, Skinnydragon! I was really nervous about this one. Its very personal for me. Like...intimately so. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Hats off to you mate. I don't suppose that this is an easy thing to do and I think that you're gutsy to even attempt it.
I have to say though, that you have done a remarkable job so far and I must congratulate you because I think that you have got this pretty much spot on. I dont think that even Comsie himself could have done it better.
I love it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/22/2015 07:11 AM, Dodger said:

Hats off to you mate. I don't suppose that this is an easy thing to do and I think that you're gutsy to even attempt it.

I have to say though, that you have done a remarkable job so far and I must congratulate you because I think that you have got this pretty much spot on. I dont think that even Comsie himself could have done it better.

I love it.

Ah...while there is no replacing Comsie the Great, I surely appreciate the high compliment! I'm so happy you like it. Its not to hard for me...basically I 'am' Brandon or rather was. I was stunned when I read Comsie's description of him. I had to wonder if I'd known Comsie from somewhere. So, the personality is all me, but the hard part will be tracking and keeping continuity with Billy Chase. I shall do it...and there is much more to come. Stay Tuned!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/22/2015 07:11 AM, Dodger said:

Hats off to you mate. I don't suppose that this is an easy thing to do and I think that you're gutsy to even attempt it.

I have to say though, that you have done a remarkable job so far and I must congratulate you because I think that you have got this pretty much spot on. I dont think that even Comsie himself could have done it better.

I love it.

Ah...while there is no replacing Comsie the Great, I surely appreciate the high compliment! I'm so happy you like it. Its not to hard for me...basically I 'am' Brandon or rather was. I was stunned when I read Comsie's description of him. I had to wonder if I'd known Comsie from somewhere. So, the personality is all me, but the hard part will be tracking and keeping continuity with Billy Chase. I shall do it...and there is much more to come. Stay Tuned!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well I'm new here and so far I'm very captivated.

The story has a lot of intrigue which I enjoy immensely 

I look forward to the next chapters. I will definitely stay tuned!!!!!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..