Jump to content
    Nephylim
  • Author
  • 2,738 Words
  • 4,822 Views
  • 27 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Finding Alex - 15. Chapter 15

To say the car journey was tense would be an enormous understatement. Frank had insisted they take one of the family cars with a chauffeur, just to be safe. He was still concerned Sacha might be at risk and was concerned about allowing him out of the estate at all. It was Lacey who had convinced him otherwise, saying Sacha needed to get out of the house and relax with a little retail therapy. Sacha wasn’t convinced either, but he went along with her because she was Lacey and he wanted to please Lacey at all costs. He was nervous, though.

Sacha sat in the back of the car with Lacey, who spent most of the journey talking about London – what they were going to see and do – and pointing out things of interest. Sacha would have preferred to travel in silence. His stomach was twisting in knots, not only because he was nervous about Ryland, but he was also nervous about James, who was shooting him death looks in the sun-flap’s mirror. He tried not to look, but if he didn’t James turned around to glare at him and that always caused tension with Lacey so he preferred not to.

“James, will you please stop looking at Sacha like that?”

“I can look at who I want how I want.”

“Stop being a brat.”

“I don’t know why I have to go on this stupid trip anyway. I’m not going to enjoy it and Sacha isn’t going to enjoy it with me here, for sure.”

“You have something to do, and you know it. Once you’ve done it you can go do what you want.”

“I’m not doing it.” James said, crossing his hands and glaring at Sacha, who was mystified.

“That’s up to you, but if you don’t, Dad’s going to take all your stuff and lock it in a cupboard for the rest of the holidays.”

“I can do without it.” James was mutinous and Lacey sighed.

“It includes your phone, James.”

“He can’t take my phone.”

“Test him and see.”

“Look what you’ve done, you evil slut. You’ve no idea—”

“Don’t call Sacha names like that.”

“I’ll call him what I like and I’ll look at him how I like. Dad didn’t say anything about that.”

“I think it might have been included in the, ‘You will treat your brother with respect’.”

“Yeah right.”

James clammed up after that and simply sat staring straight ahead with his arms firmly crossed across his chest. Sacha almost wished for the glares and sniped. The simmering anger was so much worse.

When they arrived, Lacey took them on a whirlwind tour of her favourite places. They went up in the London Eye, visited Madam Tussauds and went down to the London Dungeon. Sacha hated it and, as soon as James saw how scared he was, he did all he could to make it worse. Sacha was a shivering wreck by the time they came out. Lacey was oblivious because Sacha was simply too good at hiding his fear.

It wasn’t until they were sitting down to eat, did Lacey realise there was something wrong.

“What’s up?” she asked Sacha. “You’re not eating anything. Don’t you like it?”

“Yes, I…. It…it’s nice. I’m just not hungry.”

Lacey frowned and leaned across the table, lifting his chin to look into his face. “You’re very pale? Don’t you feel well? Have I been wearing you out?”

“He’s still freaking out after the dungeon, I think,” James said. “Didn’t you notice what an absolute pussy he was being. I keep telling you, the baby hasn’t got a brave bone in her body. She’s a mess.”

“Don’t refer to Sacha as ‘she’. If I hear it again I’ll confiscate your phone myself.”

“I’d like to see you try.”

“I’m sure Adam will help.”

James glowered but subsided.

“Is it true, Sacha? Were you really scared?”

Not able to trust his voice, Sacha nodded, his eyes down.

“Ah hun, why didn’t you tell me?”

Sacha shrugged.

“You know he won’t,” James piped up. He’s even too scared to admit his feelings. He’s still scared we’re going to throw him out on his ear.”

“That’s not going to happen, Sacha,” Lacey said. “It doesn’t matter if you admit you’re scared, or angry or hurt or overwhelmed. It’s won’t change the way we feel about you.”

“It definitely won’t change the way I feel about you.” James said. “I’ll hate you no matter what you say.”

“Shut up James.” Lacey sounded really man and it scared Sacha even more than the dungeon. He realised something. It was the anger that scared him, not what he consequences might be. Ryland had hurt him so many times in anger, as had his clients, that he’d come to fear the emotion itself. That was something to discuss with the psychiatrist the next time he saw her, he thought.

“I’m not going to tell you not to be afraid, because it’s not something you can turn on and off as you please, but I really wish you’d tell me when you are. We could have come straight out of there. There are exits all over the place for people who can’t cope, and you’re by no means the only one who’ve used them.”

“Really. Sacha, I’ve told you this before – you’re being too hard on yourself. After what you’ve been through, no one expects you to be ‘normal’. No one expects you to be brave. It will take time…and hard work. I know you’re working hard with the psychiatrist and it will get better, it will get easier. We’ll all do everything we can to help you, but you’ve got to help yourself, too. You have to tell me if there’s a problem. I don’t expect you to spill your guts, just tell me if there’s a problem, okay?”

“I…I’ll try. I’ll really try.”

James made throwing up noises, but this time Sacha smiled.

“Let’s go shopping,” Lacey said. “That should take the smile off your face.”

James went pale. “You’re not really going to make me do this?”

“Oh yes.”

James shot a look at Sacha that was pure poison.

“Don’t blame Sacha,” Lacey said, trying unsuccessfully to keep the snigger out of her voice.”

“Yeah, right.”

“I’ll just get them to wrap up the rest of the meal to go,” Lacey said. “You can eat it as we walk. Adam would kill me if he knew I’d let you get away without eating any lunch. We’ll stop once James has completed his task and you can eat the rest of it in peace one he’s escaped.”

James growled.

“Try to be nice for five minutes,” Lacey said, getting up. She glanced back over her shoulder as she went to the desk.

Sacha sat with his head down, not looking at James. He knew James was glaring at him and he didn’t need to see.

“I’m going to make you pay for this,” James growled. “Don’t think I won’t. I’ll find a way.”

“What have I done now?”

“Do you know what I have to do?”

Sacha shook his head, mystified.

“I have to go into a lady’s shop and buy you underwear.”

Sacha didn’t hear what James said. He didn’t see the disgusted expression. All he saw was the face looking in through the window. It was Ryland. Oh no. He’d found him. And Sacha was here with Lacey and James, which meant Lacey and James were at risk too. Sacha’s stomach turned at the thought of his brother and sister in the hands of the madman. The fact that Ryland had shown himself meant he was going to make a move. Ryland wasn’t one to play with his prey.

Sacha looked around desperately. He had to get out. He had to get away from Lacey and James. If Ryland was going to kill him, and he had no doubt at all that he was, he had to be alone. If he ran, Ryland would follow him and leave his family alone.

“Are you listening to me?” James demanded, glowering at him. It no longer mattered.

“I have to go to the bathroom.”

“Oh no you don’t. You don’t get away that easily.”

But Sacha didn’t wait to hear what James had to say. If he was going to get away; if he was going to save them, it had to be now.

Sacha got to his feet, almost kicking over his chair, and headed for the bathroom. However, he had no intention of going there. He’d noticed the kitchen door and was pretty sure there would be an outside door in there. It would probably lead to an alley or quiet street. He’d be at risk there, but Ryland would be out front, so it would be safe for a while and he could find his way back to the busy streets soon enough. If he could lose himself in the crowds, he might just get away. Maybe get on a bus or something, unnoticed.

By the time the thoughts had formed, he was in the kitchen, ignoring the complaints of the workers. As expected, there was, indeed a door leading into an alley and he heaved a sigh of relief as he slipped through it. The smell was the first thing that hit him; it wasn’t pleasant, reeking of rotting cabbage and urine. He didn’t see the next thing that hit him until he slid down the wall and hit the floor.

Stunned, Sacha looked up at the grinning man, who stood over him. It wasn’t Ryland. Damn, he should have thought Ryland would have help and that he’d make sure he had all the bases covered.

“What the hell’s going on? What do you think you’re doing?”

“No,” Sacha cried hoarsely, trying to get up. James couldn’t be here. James mustn’t be here.

Sacha couldn’t get up. His legs were like jelly. He had brief impressions of James struggling with the man. He was shouting. Surely someone would hear.

“Hello, Sacha,” a voice said. It was quiet, but it cut through the sound of struggling and James’ sharp cry. “So nice to see you again.”

“Ryland. Let him go.”

“Really, Sacha, I thought you would have been more pleased to see me, and all you can think about is— Who is he?”

“My brother.”

“How wonderful. I had no idea. I really look forward to getting to know him.”

Sacha glanced over to where James had stopped struggling and was hanging limp in the man’s arms.

“What have you done to him?”

“Nothing that will cause harm. Don’t worry about him. We’re going to have such fun together.”

Sacha raised his head at the sound of a car and was more than surprised to see one heading down the alley. For a moment, wild hope blossomed in his chest, but Ryland was smiling. The car was his, or at least someone who was working with him.

“Come, dear Sacha, let me help you up. We’ll go somewhere more comfortable, more…private. Then we can talk.”

“I don’t want to talk to you.”

“That’s okay. You don’t have to talk. You just have to scream.”

“No.” Sacha wanted to scream, to yell, to kick, but he had no strength. The blow, the shock, the sick knowledge of what was about to happen, left him numb and weak. Ryland tightly gripped his upper arm and yanked him to his feet, holding him there, with an arm around his waist. Sacha let his head fall forward and closed his eyes.

“At least you kept your beautiful hair,” Ryland purred, stroking it. Sacha moaned.

In the car, Ryland sat in the middle of the back seat and drew Sacha in until he was almost lying across his lap. The lackey dumped James on the other side and climbed into the front. The door was barely closed before the car took off.

“You have no idea how happy I am to have you back, Ryland said, caressing Sacha’s face. Sacha turned it away. “You’ve caused me a lot of trouble and expense. But don’t worry, I’ll think of a way you can pay me back.”

“I won’t do it. I won’t do anything for you. I know you’re going to kill me so you may as well get it over with.”

“Kill you? Who said I was going to kill you? You’re far too valuable for that, little one.”

Sacha’s eyes widened. “What are you going to do with me?”

“Put you back to work, of course.”

“I won’t. I won’t do that again.”

“Oh you will. By the time I finish with you, you’ll be begging to. You have no idea how valuable you are. I’ll make back what I lost in no time. I’ve already got some of your regulars lined up. And you’ve brought me such a wonderful present.” James turned his head to look at James, who was beginning to stir.

Sacha snorted. “He won’t do it. There’s no way. He’ll kick your arse.” Sacha was beginning to regain his strength and struggled to sit up, away from Ryland. He’s not a scared nine year old.”

“No, but I have my ways, and besides, I have leverage.”

“What do you mean?”

“You. He’ll do what I tell him if he thinks I’ll kill you if he doesn’t.”

“He hates me. Why don’t you just let him go? I’ll work for you if you let him go.”

“Darling, you’re going to work for me anyway. And see what I mean about leverage? You are brothers after all. Ah, I see my friend has your medicine ready. Good. I’m bored of talking to you now.”

Sacha looked up to see the lackey in the front holding out a syringe. Sacha panicked. He had no idea what was in it. Sometimes Ryland merely knocked him out. Other times it was far more unpleasant and he had a feeling this was one of those times. Panicking, he started to struggle, reaching for the handle of the door. The car was travelling fast, but at this moment he’d rather die throwing himself from the car, than stay here and let Ryland do whatever he planned to do.

Ryland’s arms wrapped around him, his hands grabbing Sacha’s wrists and holding them in a painful grip.

“Stop struggling Sacha. I will hurt you if I have to and you have nowhere to go.”

“I’ll kill myself if I have to. I’ll jump out of the car.”

“I think you’ll find that’s impossible. There are child safety locks. They can’t be opened from the inside. Do you think I didn’t anticipate this?”

Ryland released Sacha’s wrists, and Sacha grabbed the door handle. He yanked but the door didn’t budge. He tried pushing but that had no effect either. By the time he realised it was hopeless, it was too late. The jab of the needle in his arm took away the last of his strength before the drug even had a chance to hit his system.

“What’s going on? What—” Sacha wanted to warn James, to tell him it was easier if he didn’t struggle, but he was too weak. He watched numbly as Ryland accepted another syringe from his lackey.

“It’s lucky I brought extra just in case.” Ryland said cheerfully.

Sacha thought James probably didn’t even see it coming. He felt it though, because he yelled and Sacha body jerked, presumably as James fought with Ryland who bumped him.

It didn’t last long. The struggled stopped and everything went silent. Ryland brushed down his suit.

“He’s a wild one, that brother of yours. I have clients who will eat him up for breakfast. How old is he?”

“Sixteen.” Sacha had trouble speaking. His tongue was huge and his mouth was stuffed with cotton wool. Someone seemed to be stuffing it into his brain too. It was getting hard to think.

Sacha was shocked when his body moved, until he realised it was because Ryland was moving him, to lie across his lap with his head on Ryland’s shoulder, supported on one arm.

“You’re so beautiful, Sacha,” Ryland said, stroking his face. “I worked hard to make you so. I glad your home. Do you love your Daddy?”

Sacha thought of Frank. “Yes,” he said Ryland smiled and continued to stroke him until everything faded out.

Copyright © 2014 Nephylim; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 33
  • Angry 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



You know I'm almost tempted to say that James and Lacey deserves this. James could do with a taste of what Sacha has been through to really understand why he has become such a scared and obedient person. And Lacey should have listened about not taking Sacha into town, so she deserves feeling bad about getting both her brothers kidnapped. Frank is going to be livid, and I cannot understand he let them leave the house without a body guard. For God's sake he knew Ryland was hunting Sacha !

I'm not sure I want to read what happens next, it's going to be bad no matter what. :o And poor Sacha does NOT deserve this - especially since he'll feel guilty about them both getting caught.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/04/2014 02:55 AM, Timothy M. said:
You know I'm almost tempted to say that James and Lacey deserves this. James could do with a taste of what Sacha has been through to really understand why he has become such a scared and obedient person. And Lacey should have listened about not taking Sacha into town, so she deserves feeling bad about getting both her brothers kidnapped. Frank is going to be livid, and I cannot understand he let them leave the house without a body guard. For God's sake he knew Ryland was hunting Sacha !

I'm not sure I want to read what happens next, it's going to be bad no matter what. :o And poor Sacha does NOT deserve this - especially since he'll feel guilty about them both getting caught.

Don't assume this is going to be bad for Sacha in the long term...if he has one, of course :)
Link to comment
On 09/04/2014 02:55 AM, Timothy M. said:
You know I'm almost tempted to say that James and Lacey deserves this. James could do with a taste of what Sacha has been through to really understand why he has become such a scared and obedient person. And Lacey should have listened about not taking Sacha into town, so she deserves feeling bad about getting both her brothers kidnapped. Frank is going to be livid, and I cannot understand he let them leave the house without a body guard. For God's sake he knew Ryland was hunting Sacha !

I'm not sure I want to read what happens next, it's going to be bad no matter what. :o And poor Sacha does NOT deserve this - especially since he'll feel guilty about them both getting caught.

Don't assume this is going to be bad for Sacha in the long term...if he has one, of course :)
Link to comment

Well, I'm all caught up it seems. Wasn't too difficult since it was hard to put aside. You do such a good job, Nephy. Glad I found you again! Please, please keep writing so the story moves along at a good pace, in your usual unpredictable and totally absorbing manner. One never knows with you what is going to happen next which is part of the thrill of reading your books. Love the characterization - the good (a lot of that) and the bad and the ugly! It's all so well done. How you can make such a mean, nasty streak like James be so mean and nasty and wicked and evil, to the point one absolutely hates him. Are you going to redeem him at any point? Can this family have such a black sheep? Maybe this experience is going to sort him out. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Link to comment
On 09/04/2014 05:40 AM, Jaro_423 said:
Well, I'm all caught up it seems. Wasn't too difficult since it was hard to put aside. You do such a good job, Nephy. Glad I found you again! Please, please keep writing so the story moves along at a good pace, in your usual unpredictable and totally absorbing manner. One never knows with you what is going to happen next which is part of the thrill of reading your books. Love the characterization - the good (a lot of that) and the bad and the ugly! It's all so well done. How you can make such a mean, nasty streak like James be so mean and nasty and wicked and evil, to the point one absolutely hates him. Are you going to redeem him at any point? Can this family have such a black sheep? Maybe this experience is going to sort him out. Can't wait for the next chapter.
You make me so happy with your reviews. Don't worry, the story is completely finished and it's just a matter of posting
Link to comment

I can't believe Frank let them leave without bodyguards. He should have seen that this could happen. Also it was insane punishing James by humiliating him by forcing him to buy women's underwear. It is as if they wanted to totally destroy any chance of James & Sacha being friends.

By the way when will the next chapter be published. This story is totally consuming me.

Link to comment

OMFG!!!

I can't wait to see where this goes

While I think James needs a big wake up call, no one deserves what he is about to endure.

I just hope they both get out of this predicament without too many scars.

Like everyone else, what the hell was Frank & Lacey thinking taking Sacha out in public without security are they complete idiots?? And how is it everyone is so stupid they can't have an idea why Sacha is so complient when he's been a prisoner so long.... Are they really that naieve....

Bring on the next chapter ;-)

Link to comment
On 09/04/2014 06:09 AM, fiedlerbob101 said:
Really........I cant believe that you would put him back in harms way.................OMG your cruel

 

Bob

IT had to happen Ryland wasn't going to let him go. And James needed a real shocking lesson to bring him into line. Nothing Frank or Lacey said, or any punishment they could give would really change him. Trust me - this does :)
Link to comment
On 09/04/2014 06:09 AM, fiedlerbob101 said:
Really........I cant believe that you would put him back in harms way.................OMG your cruel

 

Bob

IT had to happen Ryland wasn't going to let him go. And James needed a real shocking lesson to bring him into line. Nothing Frank or Lacey said, or any punishment they could give would really change him. Trust me - this does :)
Link to comment
On 09/04/2014 09:11 PM, seanthomas said:
I can't believe Frank let them leave without bodyguards. He should have seen that this could happen. Also it was insane punishing James by humiliating him by forcing him to buy women's underwear. It is as if they wanted to totally destroy any chance of James & Sacha being friends.

By the way when will the next chapter be published. This story is totally consuming me.

People make mistakes, and Lacey is a girl, she has no idea how boys' minds work. She really thought it was a good punishment for James. Unfortunately, I don't think any punishment would have changes his mind as far as Sacha is concerned - except the one he's about to get :) I hope this will see the redemption of JAmes
Link to comment
On 09/04/2014 09:32 PM, mutch71 said:
OMFG!!!

I can't wait to see where this goes

While I think James needs a big wake up call, no one deserves what he is about to endure.

I just hope they both get out of this predicament without too many scars.

Like everyone else, what the hell was Frank & Lacey thinking taking Sacha out in public without security are they complete idiots?? And how is it everyone is so stupid they can't have an idea why Sacha is so complient when he's been a prisoner so long.... Are they really that naieve....

Bring on the next chapter ;-)

Yes they are that naive. I think it's easy to slip into old patterns and familiar routines, and expect others to do the same. Everyone knows Sacha was hurt but no one really knows what it's done to him The psychs can only go so far. It wasn't really until he hit a 'normal' environment that the real cracks showed. Frank and Lacey would probably have been told to try to make life as 'normal' as possible for Sacha and that's what they're trying to do. I agree that Frank should have known better than to let them go out without guards. All I can say in his defence is that he was distracted and as there had been no sign of Ryland everyone assumed he'd run. That's what everyone - except Sacha, was expecting him to do, especially after the failed attempt on Sacha's life - which was carried out by someone else. Of course, the main reason Frank allowed Sacha, Lacey and James to go into town alone, is because the next part of the story couldn't have happened if he hadn't :D

 

James is going to get a big wakeup call. A BIG wake up call :)

Link to comment

I wondered when James chased after Sasha whether there is a small part of him that was actually worried about Sasha. However I suppose it was actually self interest thinking his latest threat had caused it & realising he would get the blame if Sasha ran off. The question is whether at this point does James have any brotherly feelings for Sasha or will that only come when his eyes are prised open.

Link to comment

I knew it´d a bad idea to take Sacha shopping in London. Why not start with something smaller and safer? Sacha is just trying to settle into a normal life, he certainly doesn´t need the excitement of a large city, and with James who obviously hates him. And no bodyguards?! Frank is a high ranking police officer, he should know how criminals think and behave, and he knew Ryland would be after Sacha.

Great chapter :thumbup: Looking forward to more and finding out how James comes through this and will he now understand his brother better :read:

Link to comment
On 09/05/2014 09:26 AM, deandamian said:
I wondered when James chased after Sasha whether there is a small part of him that was actually worried about Sasha. However I suppose it was actually self interest thinking his latest threat had caused it & realising he would get the blame if Sasha ran off. The question is whether at this point does James have any brotherly feelings for Sasha or will that only come when his eyes are prised open.
James and Alex were close before Alex disappeared. At least some of that remains and part of the issue with James is that he was grieving too and he was continually pushed aside. What happens next will definitely re cement his feelings for Sacha.
Link to comment
On 09/05/2014 08:17 PM, Suvitar said:
I knew it´d a bad idea to take Sacha shopping in London. Why not start with something smaller and safer? Sacha is just trying to settle into a normal life, he certainly doesn´t need the excitement of a large city, and with James who obviously hates him. And no bodyguards?! Frank is a high ranking police officer, he should know how criminals think and behave, and he knew Ryland would be after Sacha.

Great chapter :thumbup: Looking forward to more and finding out how James comes through this and will he now understand his brother better :read:

I've already dealt with the bodyguard issue. It's a mistake Frank will have to live with for the rest of his life, but I really think the police would have assumed Ryland would have run after the fire at the farm. He's destroyed his home and all his stuff so the sensible thing to do would be to go on the run to recoup. They have no idea how resourceful Ryland is. Even so, it was a mistake Frank will bitterly regret.
Link to comment

Yah! Chuffing hell I knew London was going to be a bad idea. Oh brother.

And James is involved now and all, although he did attempt to stand up to one of the hood's, even if it was more out of pure surprise than intention.

Well, I guess James will actually get to see what his brother has had to endure for himself now. Nothing like the cold light of day to open the eyes.

In some ways, I can't say that I am sorry this has happened. I mean, Sasha hasn't got the will power to speak up his concern about Ryland, the family don't have the gumption to take an attempt on his life once seriously enough to take extra precautions.......

I mean, it had to happen right?

So, London is a network of camera's and cctv and the met are pretty bloody good at their job. So how long before Frank's on the job?

Well, he's got two of em to find this time.

Link to comment
On 10/12/2014 06:02 AM, Yettie One said:
Yah! Chuffing hell I knew London was going to be a bad idea. Oh brother.

And James is involved now and all, although he did attempt to stand up to one of the hood's, even if it was more out of pure surprise than intention.

Well, I guess James will actually get to see what his brother has had to endure for himself now. Nothing like the cold light of day to open the eyes.

In some ways, I can't say that I am sorry this has happened. I mean, Sasha hasn't got the will power to speak up his concern about Ryland, the family don't have the gumption to take an attempt on his life once seriously enough to take extra precautions.......

I mean, it had to happen right?

So, London is a network of camera's and cctv and the met are pretty bloody good at their job. So how long before Frank's on the job?

Well, he's got two of em to find this time.

I think the only way James was every going to completely warm to Sacha and be the understanding brother Sacha needs, was to see first hand what he went through. It had to happen. To be honest, I don't know what Frank does or doesn't do. What happens next doesn't really have anything to do with him at all.
Link to comment
On 10/12/2014 06:02 AM, Yettie One said:
Yah! Chuffing hell I knew London was going to be a bad idea. Oh brother.

And James is involved now and all, although he did attempt to stand up to one of the hood's, even if it was more out of pure surprise than intention.

Well, I guess James will actually get to see what his brother has had to endure for himself now. Nothing like the cold light of day to open the eyes.

In some ways, I can't say that I am sorry this has happened. I mean, Sasha hasn't got the will power to speak up his concern about Ryland, the family don't have the gumption to take an attempt on his life once seriously enough to take extra precautions.......

I mean, it had to happen right?

So, London is a network of camera's and cctv and the met are pretty bloody good at their job. So how long before Frank's on the job?

Well, he's got two of em to find this time.

I think the only way James was every going to completely warm to Sacha and be the understanding brother Sacha needs, was to see first hand what he went through. It had to happen. To be honest, I don't know what Frank does or doesn't do. What happens next doesn't really have anything to do with him at all.
Link to comment

Dang, you've written this family as a bunch of nincompoops. Dangerous one's, at that. The saving grace is that they remain distinct individuals with each having their own degree of idiocy.

 

So, was the bad man finding A/S chance? It didn't seem like it. Then again, he didn't know who James was and that doesn't strike of planning either. Hmm.

Link to comment
On 11/27/2014 12:38 PM, Ron said:
Dang, you've written this family as a bunch of nincompoops. Dangerous one's, at that. The saving grace is that they remain distinct individuals with each having their own degree of idiocy.

 

So, was the bad man finding A/S chance? It didn't seem like it. Then again, he didn't know who James was and that doesn't strike of planning either. Hmm.

Ryland is just plain evil and he wants Sacha simple as. There obviously must have been some planning to have found Sacha, but I figure he'd have got someone else to do that for him. He's very focused. As for the family... They mean well, but they're not equipped for someone like Sacha. Lacey is looked to as a mother figure but she's just not ready to be a mother to anyone let alone a 17 year old with MAJOR issues. As I hope I showed at the beginning, although she's sweet she is kinda spoiled in that she likes to always get her own way.
Link to comment
On 11/27/2014 12:38 PM, Ron said:
Dang, you've written this family as a bunch of nincompoops. Dangerous one's, at that. The saving grace is that they remain distinct individuals with each having their own degree of idiocy.

 

So, was the bad man finding A/S chance? It didn't seem like it. Then again, he didn't know who James was and that doesn't strike of planning either. Hmm.

Ryland is just plain evil and he wants Sacha simple as. There obviously must have been some planning to have found Sacha, but I figure he'd have got someone else to do that for him. He's very focused. As for the family... They mean well, but they're not equipped for someone like Sacha. Lacey is looked to as a mother figure but she's just not ready to be a mother to anyone let alone a 17 year old with MAJOR issues. As I hope I showed at the beginning, although she's sweet she is kinda spoiled in that she likes to always get her own way.
Link to comment
On 11/27/2014 12:38 PM, Ron said:
Dang, you've written this family as a bunch of nincompoops. Dangerous one's, at that. The saving grace is that they remain distinct individuals with each having their own degree of idiocy.

 

So, was the bad man finding A/S chance? It didn't seem like it. Then again, he didn't know who James was and that doesn't strike of planning either. Hmm.

Ryland is just plain evil and he wants Sacha simple as. There obviously must have been some planning to have found Sacha, but I figure he'd have got someone else to do that for him. He's very focused. As for the family... They mean well, but they're not equipped for someone like Sacha. Lacey is looked to as a mother figure but she's just not ready to be a mother to anyone let alone a 17 year old with MAJOR issues. As I hope I showed at the beginning, although she's sweet she is kinda spoiled in that she likes to always get her own way.
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..