Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Obey - 19. Chapter 19 -- Variation

From Alan: OK, Grady, quietly this time: another direct order. Block that jerk and any other jerk like him. Don’t even explain. And as soon as you get any other order like that, end the call, and block the new jerk immediately. If you really need to do something that stupid, I’ll give you far more humbling jobs – but order you to do them in private. And believe me, I can easily out-humiliate any creep who acts like a 20-year-old even when he’s old enough to know better. I don’t want you risking arrest, losing your job, and screwing up the rest of your life when this guy obviously doesn’t give a shit. And if you need penance for doing what you’ve already done, I’ll give you something nasty for that. But it would really please me not to have to.

From sub: yes Sir. and no Sir. your anger is enough and i know I was being an asshole

From Alan: Well, here’s one thing you can do – actually, a couple. As soon as you get home, donate your new tank tops, tight T-shirts, and biker shorts to the nearest Goodwill and go back to wearing your underwear full time. That means socks, normal fitting T-shirts, and preferably jockey shorts. And button up your shirt properly, sleep in a regular T-shirt and jockey shorts – or even better, full pajamas. And don’t even think about walking barefoot again. And don’t wear your butt plug, and only put yourself into chastity if you’re in danger of coming, and absolutely quit all contact with any other doms.

From sub: i’m sorry you’re that angry with me Sir. and that disappointed

From Alan: That doesn’t need to be discussed right now, Grady.

From sub: no Sir

From Alan: And do you own a bike – a bicycle?

From sub: there’s an old one in our garage Sir. no one’s used it for years, the tires are flat and they probably can’t be repaired

From Alan: Then get them replaced. And do you have time to start riding every evening after dinner – for at least a half-hour?

From sub: i’ll make time Sir

From Alan: This isn’t punishment – it’s to help with your weight. You never answered my earlier questions about exercise, but when I realized the kind of construction you were doing on your house, I stopped worrying about you sitting at a desk all day and lying on your couch every evening. And if you continue doing heavy work during a wekend day, you don’t need to ride. But the rest of the time ride for at least that half-hour around your neighborhood.

From sub: yes Sir

From Alan: And when you’re riding or doing any construction work or mowing, wear jeans, a loose T-shirt, undershorts, socks, and sneakers. And no more nudity when you’re alone. Even in the bathroom, wear your bathrobe.

From sub: should i shower in a suit and tie Sir?

From Alan: Yes, we know you’re a smart ass, and you only think I’m laying it on too heavily. But picture yourself calling your boyfriend from inside some small town jail cell.

From sub: yes Sir. i’m really sorry Sir

From Alan: And stop apologizing. We know it’s your dick taking control. But you need to be responsible. And I don’t want you penitently jerking off now and ending your celibacy. You still owe yourself 22 days.

From sub: yes Sir

From Alan: But don’t beat yourself up, Grady. You’re not in this by yourself. There’s a pair of horny guys here, and you know I’m one of them. Now stay in your business clothes, stick to the interstate, and drive sensibly home.

From sub: yes Sir

From Alan: Good.

From sub: day 49. back at work Sir and following all your instructions. as you can tell with me on vacation and then gone for 2 days this week work stuff is piling up. but i understand about my punishments and am following through. is there anything else Sir?

From Alan: No, I know how busy you are. Just catch up and try to relax, considering your circumstances. You have only twenty-one days left till you’re free to do anything you want and maybe use what you’ve learned from this experience.

From sub: yes Sir

From Alan: Also, in recognition of all your hard work – and you know how much you’ve done – you don’t need to send me pictures confirming all my new suggestions. Just do what you have been. You’ve been great, and I don’t want anything messing that up.

From sub: thank you Sir

From Alan: As I’ve already said, I liked you better when you weren’t “sir-ing” me every other word. It’s starting to seem like an act.

From sub: i’ll try not to, but you know i like it

From Alan: Then add it to the list of your other restrictions.

From sub: okay. i feel completely restricted this way and it’s what I wanted from the beginning–only you’ve managed to do it without seeming cruel or making me do things you wanted and not listening to me at all. i like you even more for that and i’m ready to behave like the submissive man you know I can be

From Alan: Thank you for your honesty, Grady.

From sub: you’re welcome. i now have another small problem and i think it’s because my boyfriend found my 2 old chastity belts in my bedroom when i was away. he’s now watching me whenever i go near the bathroom and is looking at my body to see if it’s in any way shaved. this is usually a dead giveaway to him that i’ve been doing stuff with other guys online and the funny thing is that you’ve just taken away anything that would make him suspicions. except for suddenly sleeping in my pj’s but I told him i thought i was getting a cold. i knew he still thought i was doing it to keep my body covered so i had to break one of your new rules and i walked out of the bathroom naked in full sight of him. that way he could see all my body hair. i was also contacted by one of the guys i’ve sent dick pix to in the past and he sent a happy face with the tongue hanging out. that means he wants some more. and another guy requested face and body pix so i guess you were right about too many doms making me crazy. i’ll try to stop them all for now. i’ve been working on the roof all day so that’s plenty of exercise and have not had time to get my old bicycle fixed.

From Alan: You can ignore any rules when it comes to your boyfriend – including if he wants to have sex with you.

From sub: thanx. i was gonna do that anyway and then lie to you and pretend i was keeping my chastity. it’s only 3 more weeks. and something occurred to me during this last exchange of messages–if one gets off on humiliation and being used then it’s almost a reward to get used and the punishment is not being used. of course sometimes it’s hard to tell what’s punishment and what’s reward. it reminds me of the chats i’ve had with guys online about rape. they want to be raped but if they want it then i don’t think it’s really rape. it might be violent sex but it’s consensual. sometimes i get lost in all this. i get off on being obedient and being used by guys. certain fetishes stimulate me more and heighten my sexual state, such as shaving. but that can be used to degrade and lessen the masculinity of a person too. any thoughts or ideas you have on any of this would be great. you are a kind and wise Master and i hope you’ve gotten pleasure from the last 49 days as you’ve given so much to me

From Alan: Grady, there’s a picture of you stashed in an obscure file in my home office computer. It’s the only one of a naked man that’s anywhere in the system now, though I suspect that even the most basic software could find some of the photos I’ve deleted over the years. In the picture, you’re standing full front naked in your backyard, in great light, with all your hair grown in and the beginning of a grin on your face, and in that photo you look like the most desirable man I presently know. So if you’re worried about my getting pleasure out of this, just think of that photo.

From sub: thanx Alan

From Alan. I think you just made me lose my cool again.

From sub: day 50. i may have had somewhat of a wet dream last night. i woke up feeling some leakage from my cock even with my chastity belt on. i’m going to try to make it through the night wearing jockey shorts under my pj’s and over my chastity belt to see if that helps

From Alan: It’s not surprising that after 50 days all the fluid you have stored can’t be reabsorbed by your body. Some of it has to find its usual way out. Still, that’s better than waking up to find that you’ve come and can’t remember it or the pleasure. Or maybe that’s that reward/punishment dilemma you were talking about. In any case, if the chastity device encourages wet dreams, then leave it off. If the device reduces your arousal, then keep it on whenever possible. Your goal for the next 20 days is not to come, so do anything you think will help. You know your body best, so I may now just be along for the ride.

From sub: day 51. i took the chastity belt off, wore pj’s and jockey shorts and slept more soundly with no reoccurrence. i’ll leave it off but it’s interesting how safe i feel wearing it–when i know i can’t touch my cock. going to the office in a bit to dig into more work. only have till wednesday to get a project completed. i’ve called off all other doms and told them i’ll be out of the country for a while. and i’m glad you understand i really like some humiliation but it’is not the thing that makes me tick

From Alan: As I’ve said, you seem to have everything under control.

From sub: day 52. major issues at work today and most of the week actually. hopefully it will get better. not a lot new to report because of the busy work situation but have stopped doing anything sexual especially before bed. will see how things continue. wow i just realized i’m only a week short of my past record. amazing how that snuck up. also i suddenly weigh 218, lowest i’ve been for years, maybe cause of all the recent roof work along with my careful eating. and i still need to get my bicycle fixed

From Alan: It’s too early for congratulations. Just continue to take things slowly, so you break your record. And it’s a good idea to stay away from all stimulation, including porn.

(continued)

copyright 2018 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..