Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Obey - 33. Chapter 33 -- Other Nights

23


From Alan: Thanks for sending that photo. You’ve got a sweet body, but you’re almost young enough to be one of my students. See how conservative I look in comparison. Hope you find someone closer to your age.

From 23: Thank you! Looking good there yourself. Haha it’s true. I do tend to go for older men. Good luck to you too.

From Alan: Thanks. I’m long and happily married and mainly use this site to stay in touch with old friends.

From 23: I’m exploring too. I’ve made some great friends on here. And yourself?

From Alan: I have a couple of guys I’m still friendly with and a lot of guys I occasionally see here and say “hello” to. But I’m not on here a lot anymore. And certainly not for the exercise.

From 23: That’s good to hear. Right. Bummer about the gymnastics tho.

From Alan: Are you moving beyond friendship on this site, or is that all you’re really here for? I’d say you might be the exception, but I’m really not sure, since I’m not sure what younger guys are using this site for. Fortunately, they seem less self destructive than the older men.

From 23: Yes, I’ve made friends and lovers on here. I still see most of them regularly.

From Alan: How many different guys can you regularly see for sex? Admittedly, you’re young, but still... And I trust you’re careful. For their safety as well as yours.

From 23: Well, I’m only active with 2 of them. The rest are mostly just friends. I only play safe and get tested often.

From Alan: Yep, I did about the same thing when I was still active. Are the two guys you see very different? That’s kind of fun.

From 23: Very different as in looks/type. They look kind of similar. Beefy, bearded, mature, white males with glasses. Personality wise, very different.

From Alan: How mature? Guys in their 40s or older? What’s your interest in them?

From 23: Late 30s, early 40s. I’ve always found older men sexy. They’re kinky too.

From Alan: Considering how worked out you are, I suspect there might be more in this for them than for you.

From 23: Chemistry is way more important than age. As long as they’re still able bodied, that works for me. More for them how?

From Alan: Well, you kind of have the body of guys’ fantasies.

From 23: Thanks. Tho I’m still all for exploring if there’s some chemistry. What do you get into?

From Alan: By now, what largely interests me is slow exploration – usually, for two or three hours.

From 23: Given there’s chemistry, I love to do the same. Me and a buddy have recently found each other edging ourselves for 2-8 hours. Not sure where the time went but we obviously connected very well. I love sharing those intimate moments with someone. I also get into a whole lot more. Depends who I’m with and on the connection.

From Alan: I’d let someone edge me if he knew what he was doing. Most guys seem more focused on what they want to do to your body than watching how it responds and learning from that. And I wasn’t going to mention more than a couple hours because I didn’t want to scare you off. Also, most guys are focused on the obvious body parts. They don’t realize the whole body can be in play.

From 23: I really love edging a guy. I also work his nipples with my hands and mouth and slowly run my fingers throughout his body to find his erogenous zones. He moans through it all. I really like to find the conservative looking guys then stripping them down and finding out they’re actually kinky. It’s a huge turn on.

From Alan: I tend to be one of those quietly appreciative guys. But guys can easily see my body react. I also have the discipline not to be restrained, though some guys don’t, and I’ve needed to restrain them for their own pleasure.

From 23: Oh, so you have some experience restraining a guy too then.

From Alan: Only as a last resort.

From 23: How are your roping skills?

From Alan: I keep my bondage work extremely simple and low-tech. If guys need dressy gear to show off, there are clubs for that, in bigger cities,

From 23: But do you have gear? Or mostly ropes?

From Alan: I used to have four narrow baggage straps, with snap clasps. They’d let me quickly bind a guy’s ankles and wrists or let me tie him spread-eagled to a bed. Those could coil and slip into my pocket. And I sometimes used a 25-foot length of soft nylon rope, which I kept in my car, to tie a guy to a table or door. But I gave them all up. Now, if anything, I slip a thin dog’s leash – which will crumple into my fist – into my pocket. I can loop it around a guy’s dick and balls and tie his wrists to them, or I can bind his ankles, if I don’t want him to walk but want his hands free. It’s too short to pull his ankles up to his butt and then tie them to his wrists. A longer leash might do that, but I don’t want to carry one. And the best type of restraint, as I’ve said, is teaching a guy to stay still without being tied.

From 23: It sounds like you make do with what you have. It works well it seems. I like your creative approach. I need to get better at that. I’ve just used restraints so far. Spread eagle is always a good one for some fun. I love to see a sub horny and helpless. Mind games can always be fun too.

From Alan: It’s not so much making do as purposely stripping to essentials. And you may still need to move past the point where you “love to see a sub horny and helpless” and where the other man you’re sharing the experience with happily wants to be that horny and helpless. But you are only 23 and learning.

From 23: Not sure what you meant by that. Was the way I worded it wrong? I of course understand the “sub” I have restrained enjoys it or else I don’t think we’d even get to that point. Mutual pleasure is the goal of these scenes.

From Alan: It just sounded too much like you were still acting out your fantasies on a willing guy’s body. I went through that at your age, and maybe you’re more advanced than I was – younger guys seem to be. But I discovered there’s more pleasure to be had in tapping into a guy’s fantasies – because you get more reaction. That gives me more satisfaction.

From 23: I’m definitely not selfish about that. If there’s no connection, I won’t play. I want us both to enjoy it or there’s no point. Hope you don’t have the wrong idea about me.

From Alan: No, not the wrong idea at all – I’m just a perpetual teacher. I was about to write “eternal,” but I’m not that old.

From 23: Okay, good. I’m all for exploring each other’s fantasies and making them happen. It can be quite the experience. At least you’ve got the right intentions.

From Alan: I usually have good intentions. But not always.

From 23: It is what it is. I hope the bad intentions are kink involved. But then is it really bad?

From Alan: Yeah, the bad intentions had kink involved, but they still went wrong. It’s been a while since I let myself get irritated with a guy I was meeting. But some time back, one lied to me about just about everything, and it pissed me off. Unfortunately, I made him crawl for it.

From 23: Sounds well deserved to me. I hate liars!

From Alan: Obviously, so do I. But being vindictive isn’t the kind of guy I think I am. That’s why I still remember this six years later. And can’t quite forgive myself.

From 23: I can forgive but never forget. You sound like me.

From Alan: Depends on what I need to forgive. There are some things I did in my teens that could be written off as inexperience. But when I was still doing them in my twenties, I should have known better. It took me into my thirties until I had most things sorted out.

From 23: Well, glad you’ve matured into a fine human being.

From Alan: Some days. Other days I flirt with 23-year-olds.

From 23: Haha I don’t think that’s immature.

From Alan: Glad to know that, he said, trying not to drool.

From 23: Drool makes for great lube

From Alan: Actually, I prefer the bottled stuff. A little of that on a well placed finger can make a strong guy giggle.

From 23: Especially when a guy’s relaxed enough to let me work a finger up his butt. And they take a finger just fine. It’s what comes after that makes them tense up.

From Alan: I’ve met plenty of guys who’ve stopped me at fingers.

From 23: Depends with who of course. I don’t typically do any butt stuff until I get to know a guy pretty well. And I’m afraid I like to irritate conservative guys by roping them down and slipping vibrators into them. But that’s as far as I go if they beg me to stop.

From Alan: Fair enough. In my probably impossible fantasies with you – because of lots of things – I alternate between you edging me and me edging you. Of course, it doesn’t have to be one or the other. I’d hope for both. It would be more a question of who goes first.

From 23: Mutual edging is fun. But revenge edging is terrific.

From Alan: So you’d theoretically want to go first, so your exposed squirming would give you something to revenge?

From 23: Makes sense to me.

From Alan: How long can you edge yourself? Or do you leave that pleasure to others?

From 23: I find I can edge myself longer than others can edge me. I think it’s likely for most guys right? Depends what I’m edging to I suppose, like a video, and how horny I am. You?

From Alan: I haven’t really had a guy successfully edge me for years. The guy who taught me about it was amazing. But he wanted to settle in, and I wasn’t even thinking that way.

From 23: Me either. Not yet.

From Alan: Still, I haven’t been with anyone close to him since. I still occasionally work variations on what he taught me, and actual hands on edging, I can got for about an hour-or-so.

From 23: That’s not bad.

From Alan: If you’re about to add, “For a guy your age...”

From 23: Haha no.

From Alan: As for what you said before: I think we’re sometimes better alone because we know our bodies so well – we know when to stop and restart. Even when I tell a guy he’s got to let me know before I push him too far, some guys don’t like to talk. And others just want to let loose – so they grab their dicks and shoot. Those are the ones I restrain.

From 23: Why aren’t you able to be edged? I always have them let me know when they’re close. If they cum without permission, I am not a happy camper. Restraints are almost always required.

From Alan: Other guys don’t have the dexterity I’ve developed, and I’ll bet it’s the same for you. So we can give ourselves more pleasure. Also, permission has nothing to do with my edging other guys – it’s collaborative, designed to give them as much pleasure as possible. I always hope I’m showing them things they didn’t know about their bodies.

From 23: I see. I agree on pleasuring them. But it’s more of a control thing for me. If they blow too soon, the scene is over. I like to extend my revenge as long as possible.

From Alan: I’m just uncomfortable with revenge. My goal for guys is always happy squirming.

From 23: No, you’ve got to be mean. They’ve got to need your permission. Otherwise, it’s no fun.

From Alan: I guess. Maybe that’s the 23-year difference between us.

From 23: So you don’t want to play with me?

From Alan: I didn’t really say that. But I’m afraid you’d have more fun than I would.

From 23: You sound like you’ve made up your mind.

From Alan: I don’t know. I may have.

From 23: You’re not just teasing? How could I change your mind?

From Alan: I’m not sure you could. Sorry. But I’d rather disappoint you here.

From 23: Damn. I was looking forward to this. To my revenge. You see, I’ve got to admit something here, I know who you are. There’s no reason for you to recognize me. I’m more worked out now and have a couple of tats. And a beard and lots more body hair.

From Alan: I know exactly who you are. High school wrestler. You were always hot, even if you didn’t know it.

From 23: Are you serious?

From Alan: I’m not supposed to admit those things.

From 23: I used to get you hard, huh?

From Alan: Like I said – I’ll admit nothing.

From 23: Haha I’ve got you. Or we got each other. But you seriously don’t want to meet up?

From Alan: I can’t Josh, honest.

From 23: Shit you even remembered my name. Oh fuck me. Do you know how hard I am?

From Alan: I can’t let myself imagine.

From 23: Oh come on. Please? We gotta meet.

From Alan: We really can’t. Think about it.

From 23: Okay I will. And okay I kinda understand. It’s cool, you are. And I really do understand, high school principal and all. But you were something too. I always noticed.

From Alan: Thanks.

From 23: And I still gotta think this through. I thought I was jerking you around and all the time you knew.

From Alan: No, I really didn’t. I suspected – because of your age. And I always have to be careful. But you’re right: you really have changed.

From 23: Yeah, well it’s hard, going to the gym everyday. But I really miss wrestling and this lets me see the guys.

From Alan: Then take care of yourself.

From 23: I do. I will. And you too Mr. Damshroeder. Maybe I’ll see you around.

(continued)

copyright 2018 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..