Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Obey - 25. Chapter 25 -- Other Nights

This last section of the book -- Other Nights -- is a collection of often short conversations between Alan and some guys he meets online.

Chastity Guy 1

From Chastity Guy 1: I have had the great privilege of meeting some very remarkable men online. I am into chastity. For me that means making the right choices when playing and having sex. Sex is something we may get into in the context of some kind of on-going relationship. I am not abstaining from fun but just want it to mean something. I would love to hear from you, to share with you, and maybe we can meet.

From Alan: I suppose the question is Why? Does the idea of being chaste excite you, or does the back-up of chemicals get you naturally high? Either way, I hope you’re enjoying it.

From Chastity Guy 1: I know nothing about chemicals and chastity. Chastity is an amazing experience which builds energy and causes changes emotionally, psychologically, and physiologically. Health improves and allergies disappear. All depends on how serious a person takes it. Read up on it. It is amazing. Also consider that monasteries of all world religions have required it of monks down through the centuries and millenniums. Must be a reason, no? It can also be fun in that it makes people very devoted to their partners. Chastity means making the right choices for sex. It does not mean abstinence. That is another story.

From Alan: Ah, I was confusing chastity with abstinence and was figuring you were treating it as a fetish. Obviously, some guys do that. And the body chemicals I mentioned being released are partly hormones, and they help do just what you said, “build energy and cause changes emotionally, psychologically, and physiologically.” They can also make a younger guy nuts – the old blue balls. Now if you’re chaste, what are you doing on this site? Just looking at the photos? That’s kind of fun.

From Chastity Guy 1: There are a lot of men into the chastity fetish. There are whole online sites dedicated to chastity. Chastity is a fetish. It is for some a way of life. Think about it. Chastity and Celibacy are two completely different things. Celibacy is a promise not to get married. Chastity is a commitment to practice proper sex which varies from culture to culture. A person can be chaste and married. A person can be married and anything but chaste. In the gay/BDSM community, chastity has many interpretations. For some it is locking someone up until they are so horny they climb the walls and then have fun. The other extreme is someone that does not ejaculate or if they do it is only in some kind of controlled situation with a partner. But for sure, celibacy and chastity are not the same thing. The words are often misunderstood. For me, my primary focus of having sex is on my partner(s). Therefore, my primary sex organs are probably my holes as well. I do not manipulate my dick/balls when having sex. It is up to my partners.

From Alan: Thanks for the explanation.

 

Chastity Guy 2

From Chastity Guy 2: Been in a chastity cage for more or less three years now.

From Alan: Another guy online was trying to explain the difference to me between chastity and celibacy. I understand but don’t get his sense of spirituality. I know that when I go without sex for a while, even at 46, I go a little nuts. Though far less nuts than when I was younger.

From Chastity Guy 2: I don’t know if I could explain it either. For me it’s the nature of being a submissive slave. My little dick is just not in the picture. My primary sex organ is my holes. My focus is in the man/men using me. Sure I get frustrated, but that’s just the way it is for me.

From Alan: Is the reason you’re chaste connected to the fact you think you have a little dick?

From Chastity Guy 2: Nah, it’s not really that small when it’s hard and that’s all that matters. But the guy who keeps the key to my cage won’t let me get hard very often. So my dick shrinks.

From Alan: I’m assuming you get pleasure – and some kind of release – from being fucked and sucking. And I’m guessing you do these things a lot.

From Chastity Guy 2: Well, I live with the guy. He’s not really my lover and not really my partner. More a guy I rent a room from. But he expects sex every night I’m there, both taking his dick and sucking it.

From Alan: Hope you get a break on the rent.

From Chastity Guy 2: Hell, I’d pay double. Nothing more fun than being fucked – and he’s good at it or I wouldn’t stay. Besides, he lets me date other guys. He knows I’m looking for a partner.

From Alan: But you’re always locked in?

From Chastity Guy 2: All the time.

From Alan: What if you want to have sex with someone you meet?

From Chastity Guy 2: I need the guy’s permission. That’s the whole thing for me – I make stupid choices. So if I can’t really fuck a guy – and that’s what I honestly like – I’m really a top – I’m not gonna get the wrong guy interested.

From Alan: What you’ve got is a plastic chaperone.

From Chastity Guy 2: There’s some steel in it, too. I can’t wear it when I fly.

From Alan: I’d fly a lot.

From Chastity Guy 2: Can’t afford that.

From Alan: You’ve boxed yourself in.

From Chastity Guy 2: But I’m happy. And there’s a definite release every night when he fucks me, even though I’m locked up and soft. That may be the difference from celibacy, forced or by choice. There, the hormones just build up till they get released by themselves or cause you to act crazy.

From Alan: I hope you find the right guy soon.

From Chastity Guy 2: No worries. I got plenty of time.

 

Chastity Guy 3

From Chastity Guy 3: Discovering long term chastity is the best road to total control.

From Alan: Your chastity? Do you have that kind of discipline? As I’ve told someone else, at my present age, abstinence doesn’t get me as high as it did in my teens.

From Chastity Guy 3: Hah, not my chastity. It is the discipline I seek in a boi who can better appreciate the high. And yes, a lot of the fun is shared because I make and break the rules. I’ll bet playing with you would provide many opportunities.

From Alan: I’m hardly a boy.

From Chastity Guy 3: You’re always a boi when I’m in charge.

From Alan: Though I admit the chastity high is fun, once you learn to ride it. I don’t know what it’s like second hand though.

From Chastity Guy 3: We’re coming at it from different perspectives. I have never or would never want it for myself. I’d never let a guy do that to me. But I do take enormous pleasure and get a charge from how it affects a boi in both his mind and physical drive. I have learned how much more generous he becomes with his hole when he’s high and that alone is enough for me – that he gives me more than I expect.

From Alan: Do you let the guy come when you fuck him? Is that the reason he’s generous? Or do you let him come at all? I discovered, at a time when I didn’t have the privacy to have sex or masturbate for weeks, that celibacy just kept raising my drive till I would have done almost anything to get off.

From Chastity Guy 3: My most recent boi learned within a few months that receiving me was his maximum pleasure. Doing so he dripped pre-cum a lot. His desire stayed heightened but was redirected to his hole which he made nearly performance art. His desire was to orgasm from being fucked. He did begin to do that a number of times, even though he never became fully erect because of the chastity. But it was soon clear that his compliance was lessened by his orgasm, so I was working at not allowing it. It isn’t a boi’s right. Unfortunately, we had to part ways last summer. I know he’d have eventually taken full pleasure of another sort without orgasm. My earlier boi was my very first time exploring chastity, and we took it to a minimal level, mostly as fun. We were much more involved in other, darker explorations – heavy humiliation and other kinds of control.

From Alan: I know that once I come, the pressure’s off. But it’s interesting that compliance goes, too. Makes sense though.

From Chastity Guy 3: I won’t call it mind control, but I pride myself in assuring and reaffirming that the pressure is steady and insist that it must run its course. When the pressure does subside, it’s replaced with a satisfaction of serving well, and in that case the compliance remains or even grows. But a boi has to be loved and encouraged and supported.

From Alan: I wouldn’t call it mind control either, seeing some of the guys have very little there to control.

From Chastity Guy 3: Yeah, some of them ain’t too bright. But they got swell bodies.

From Alan: For years, my favorite guy to play with was a strong, masculine type who’d let me fuck and play with him for hours. All the time, he was hard and dripping, but that’s all he wanted. He didn’t like to be sucked and didn’t want to shoot. He loved the high. And when he accidentally came and lost it, he was completely disgusted. He’d beat himself up.

From Chastity Guy 3: Or let you beat him?

From Alan: I could never do that.

From Chastity Guy 3: Too bad. You’re missing one of life’s great pleasures – beating a guy who’s stronger than you are.

(continued)

copyright 2018 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..