Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Obey - 24. Chapter 24 -- Bob

It was a couple of months. Bob stayed in touch in between, and, occasionally, sent pictures.

"Of my adventures," he always said, many of which were with the man Bob's wife had met. "We tried a bondage weekend," Bob also wrote. "And my wife had fun meeting the other wives - discovering how many guys like being tied up. Then she decided she'd rather just let me play. She sees her own friends."

"For sex?" Alan had written.

"Oh, no. She says I'm more than enough."

Alan had tried to picture Bob and his wife at a bondage weekend. But the idea didn't take.

The third time, Alan didn't even take off Bob's clothes. He tied Bob in a desk chair, one with solid arms. Bob's wrists were roped behind him and his ankles fastened to chair's front legs. He told Bob to close his eyes but didn't use a blindfold. Then he knelt behind Bob and gently massaged his nipples.

Bob wasn't wearing a T-shirt. There was just the thin cotton of his business shirt, and Alan started easy. Then he increased the pressure. Bob liked that, but it was too much too soon Bob said, so Alan went back to gentle stroking.

In fifteen minutes, Bob was having a fit. Alan stopped stroking as soon as the jerking started, and he clamped his arms around Bob's chest, holding him firmly to the chair. Then he eased his hand near Bob's mouth, ready to separate his teeth if Bob started biting his tongue. Alan had never seen a fit before and wished Bob had warned him. He wondered how quickly he could get Bob to a hospital.

But Bob came out of it grinning.

"That was FAN-TAS-TIC!," he gasped. "I never would've believed that could happen. Just Fucking Amazing!"

"Are you all right?" Alan asked. He didn't want to mention epilepsy until Bob was calm. "I'm more than ALL RIGHT! Do that AGAIN!"

"Will you be all right?"

"WHO FUCKING CARES?"

So Alan started over, aware what could happen. As soon as the fit began, he held Bob again. It was astonishingly intimate.

Bob eventually calmed. While he opened his eyes, Alan asked about epilepsy.

"It's nothing like that," Bob assured him. "At least, I don't think so. But I've never had any kind of fit before. And there's no history of epilepsy anywhere in my family."

"I'm just worried."

"Don't be. Just DO IT AGAIN. The only thing I miss is being naked."

So Alan stripped Bob and tied him up again. This time, he stayed in front of Bob. Bob's eyes were closed, but Alan could watch his face. The smiles. The grins. The pleasure in his twists and contortions.

He eased Bob into the expected fit, but this time didn't stop stroking Bob's chest. Bob went on and on and on. Alan watched his watch. When it reached four minutes, he let up and let Bob slowly work his way down. That took five minutes, and then they took a break. Alan left naked and tied to the chair. He got Bob a glass of water then held it to Bob's lips while the man sipped.

"Was my cock hard while you were doing that?" Bob asked.

"I forgot to look."

"This time, tell me."

"You're sure you want to try again?".

"Oh, Yeaaah!"

They went through another cycle. This time, Alan didn't stop till Bob had peaked. That took 10 minutes. As Bob relaxed, Alan started stroking occasionally, and soon Bob started to climb again. After one especially long peak, Bob practically tore from the chair.

"CHARLEY HORSE! CHARLEY HORSE! CHARLEY HORSE!" he yelled, and Alan quickly untied him. Bob rolled to the floor clutching his leg.

Alan bent Bob's toes toward his ankle, one possible cure. Bob growled. Then he yelped, then sighed.

"Stop! STOP!" he said. "I'm fine." He was grinning and rubbing his dick. "We've got to let this thing shoot," he soon told Alan. "My balls hurt more than my leg"

"You were hard all through that," Alan reported.

"I thought I might be. But I didn't know. I swear I'm not conscious."

"But you enjoy it?"

"Oh, yeah! It's all senses - Sensations! My mind seems to slowly come back after the peak. Then, when you continue, it fades. And I want to come so badly. So much. I'll bet if you even touched me there, during that, I'd shoot."

"Do you want to try with your hands free?"

"No. I don't want to be able touch myself. You've got to."

"Maybe we should stop," Alan warned.

"Why? I've got to come."

"You want to try gently."

"No!"

So they went back to the chair and the ropes. Alan took Bob through three more cycles. The peaks lasted 10 minutes each, a hour total, with the ebbs. Alan watched Bob's chest tense and relax. His dick went soft then grew hard again. "It's really the whole cycle of sex," he told Bob at one point.

Bob agreed and tried to explain. "I can feel it building, and my body getting harder - all the muscles tense. Then I feel I've got to shoot, and then I black out. But I can feel everything you do.

"This time you talked to me. Not clearly, but I realized you were saying, 'More!' or 'No!' or 'Yeah! or 'Don't!'"

"Did I? I don't remember. And don't listen if I say 'Stop.'"

The fourth time, when Bob was at a peak, Alan touched his dick. It just shot. The come hit Alan hard in the chest, and he was glad he was wearing an easily washed shirt.

"That almost hurt," Bob said when he cold speak again. It almost ruined the whole thing."

"I thought it would send you higher."

"So did I. But it's almost like coming in extremely slow motion. You feel every millimeter. The pain is worse than charley horse, worse than blue balls, worse than having my nipples clamped."

"Then we won't do it again."

"I've got to come."

"We'll try another way."

As Bob headed toward the shower, Alan took off his shirt, to rinse.

"You've got a nice body." Bob said.

"Thanks." It was the first time Bob had seen Alan's chest.

"I'm just curious," Bob went on. "I know I've just come, and I don't think I can do that again. And I don't want to be tied up again." He was rubbing his wrists." But will you just lie down on the bed with me? Naked? Will you sit leaning against the headboard and let me lie down, leaning against you, with my head against your chest."

It seemed almost romantic for a man used to having fits. But Alan felt he owed Bob something. After he stripped, Bob sucked Alan's dick till it was hard.

"I thought you didn't like sucking," Alan said, amused.

"I'm in a very good mood."

They lay down as Bob had suggested, and Alan gently, absently, began to stroke Bob's chest. For a time, nothing happened, and Alan was fine with Bob resting comfortably in his arms. He figured they'd shower together, then he'd dry his shirt, and they'd each go back to their separate lives. Bob interrupted Alan's thoughts by stretching.

He'd slipped down, so his head was in Alan's lap. After he'd almost fully extended, his knees came up, his legs bent, and his feet went flat on the mattress. Then his back arched and his dick started pointing toward the ceiling.

His dick was hard and bobbing, but Alan knew not to touch it. He just quietly stroked Bob's chest. It was hard.

"Stop! STOP!" Bob finally moaned. "This is just cruel. Please!"

And Alan stopped. And Bob came again, in a long, steady flow. Alan looked at his watch. They'd been together almost four hours.

"That didn't hurt," Bob said when he opened his eyes. "That was fine."

"Good."

"Do you want to come?" he asked.

"Sure."

And Bob sucked him off. Neatly. Then swallowed. "I had to do that once in my life," he said, "and I'm glad it was you."

They showered together. Alan dried his shirt with the hair drier, and they dressed.

"I feel I can solve every problem in the world," Bob told him. "I'm soooo loose."

"It doesn't take everything out of you?"

"Who knows? Maybe just the evil. Or maybe it's that moment of clarity when you shoot. Only forever."

Alan laughed. He wanted to feel it himself but knew he couldn't. His body didn't react that way. He could no longer completely relax. But he was so tied into Bob while they played, he almost forgot.

"Next time, we know what to do at the end," Bob told him as they got into their cars.

Alan grinned, happy there would be a next time.

 

(end of Bob)

copyright 2018 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This is the best chapter of your latest series.  Finally, some real sexual action and mutual pleasure for Alan and Bob.  I realize this is unusual for this series, but it made the story more enjoyable.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Yeah, as I said, "Bob" is a traditional story in an otherwise non-traditional book.  Glad you liked that part, and thanks for telling me.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..