Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Obey - 27. Chapter 27 -- Other Nights

debased

Let me state up front – the desired situation is extreme – Looking for real time 24/7 situation to live as imprisoned slave/property. Willing to be destroyed mentally, physically, emotionally, sexually. Looking for long term, lifetime commitment, am willing to explore this with the man who can take what he wants whether I may like it or not – it does NOT involve requirements for safe words, rubbers, or trial periods – ultimately the path is for someone else to choose for me – that said -- READ ON.
STATUS:
Chastity Device [Ultra Secure Device on Order for 24/7 lockdown]
Destined for whom envisions the person as future property – an investment.
it would like to find and engage a Sadist Master who was able to establish and develop a close relationship, encourage it for what it is now, a successful, ambitious, educated initiate – Firmly establish a slave mentality from that raw material with little sympathy or concern – but also specifically train and mold it for the property it WILL EVENTUALLY become.
At a future date of its Master’s choosing, HE will declare: AS OF TODAY – YOUR CAREER, RELATIONSHIPS AND SERVICES AS A PERSON ARE NO LONGER NEEDED OR DESIRED AND THUS AS SUCH ARE SUMMARILY TERMINATED, YOUR STATUS IN THE WORLD AROUND YOU IS IRRELEVANT NOW AND SO YOUR CURRENT DISPOSITION CHANGES TO PROPERTY WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY.
This announcement will commence imprisonment without discussion and initiate a process, that cannot be refused, delayed or avoided, of being brutally broken to become a piece of property that is unceremoniously shaved head to toe, permanently shackled and chained, whipped, raped, beaten down, teeth removed, toilet trained and modified as needed – FORCED TO ENDURE A REALITY THAT IS NO LONGER ABOUT WHAT THE PROPERTY WANTS OR DESIRES
SUMMARY STATEMENT: *** THE CAPTIVITY OF THE PROPERTY IS UNCONDITIONAL ***
CONSENT IS HEREBY GRANTED and SHALL BE CONSIDERED BINDING WITHOUT RECOURSE. DEFINITION OF CONSENT – PROPERTY invokes the right to choose with these important stipulations:
(1) PROPERTY is to be considered WITHOUT ANY RIGHTS, LIMITATIONS, RESTRICTIONS OR OPTIONS.
(2) PROPERTY is to be SPECIFICALLY DENIED ANY OPPORTUNITY TO REFUSE OR DECLINE THE INITIATION, PARTICIPATION OR COMPLETION OF ANY PROCESS REQUIRED TO FACILITATE ITS’ CONVERSION.
(3) There are to be ABSOLUTELY NO LIMITATIONS OR RESTRICTIONS ON ANY ACTION OR DECISION THAT SHALL BECOME MANDATORY UPON THIS PROPERTY.
(4) The CAPTIVITY of THIS PROPERTY is to be UNCONDITIONAL, PROPERTY CAN BE TAKEN AT WILL, PRIOR ARRANGEMENT, APPROVAL OR COMPLIANCE IS NOT REQUIRED.
ZERO ALLOWANCES NEED TO BE MADE FOR:
FEELINGS – the ability of the property to seek or express strong emotion of love, sympathy, or tenderness, especially for performance.
HAPPINESS – the display of pleasure, contentment, or joy by the property.
WELFARE – the physical, social, and financial conditions under which the property is required to live.
HEALTH – the fundamental absence of treatment by a doctor to check the body or mind, for injuries, or impairments or the general condition of the property in terms of soundness, vitality, and proper function.
Damage is a given in a situation such as this... Destruction is a likely outcome eventually... none of this should deter the PROPERTY’s owner from enjoying himself for as long as it shall last. Nor should he be concerned or burdened with needing to worry about the realities that it will face as a consequence.
it wonders if it has what it takes to learn to endure what it seek – YOU SHOULD NOT CARE – this is something it needs to be forced to learn regardless of its personal desire. it fully accept that CHOICE will NOT be considered an option FOR it. it will leave the decision to others who will determine when loss of control, freedom and total disregard for any objections is appropriate.
Debased Denied Desecrate Destiny Detached Determined Discipline Dwell
52, 6' 2", 260, completely shaved


From Alan: The scary thing is you can probably find someone nuts enough to do all that to you. Though you seem too strong. There’s no way anyone could break and keep you.

From debased: u can do it as no isnt an answer

From Alan: I’d need an isolated farm and no personal life. It’s kind of hard to explain to casual friends that I have a gelded, shaved, naked hulk groveling as my personal servant.

From debased: actually its very simple. u tell them the truth

From Alan: I think most people have less private lives than allow for the complete truth. And even in a small city like this, word gets around. You may want to give up your life, but you’ll have to find an owner who’s ready to give up his.

From debased: my choice.

From Alan: Though it’s interesting that you send me a fully naked picture of yourself but without your face. And you’ve got a nice dick, for someone who doesn’t want to use it.

From debased: u can use it anyway you want

From Alan: I’ll bet.

from debased: so when r u coming to get me 4 life

From Alan: About the same time I win the lottery and buy that farm.

From debased: u better come get me as telling me no is a class a felony

From Alan: If it were that simple, right now, you’d be curled naked at any number of men’s feet.

From debased: it is that very simple

From Alan: Even keeping you naked in the trunk of a car for an afternoon is against the law.

From debased: actually its not illegal for that either

From Alan: If you check, you’ll find it’s against the law to have any kind of person in your trunk. It has less to do with lacking clothes than with risking carbon monoxide poisoning.

From debased: i have checked with the Police and Highway Patrols. they have said to me if a contract is signed then they can do nothing.

From Alan: You’d really let yourself be locked up permanently in a small dark room? Not that I have a secret passage in my basement.

From debased: do u have a closet?

From Alan: Yeah, but my dog pisses in it. And you wouldn’t want to piss off my dog.

From debased: good joke

From Alan: What you really need is an abandoned crypt. Then you could be nearly buried alive. I assume you’re naked now, and you stay naked a lot, for god knows what reason.

From debased: you just like to talk.. what you really need to do is stop the lying

From Alan: To myself? Or to you? I’ve been pretty honest. There’s no way I could keep you for an afternoon, let alone the rest of your life. I can only encourage you to look somewhere else.

from debased: honest to both of us... if u had been honest u wud have been here to get me already like u shud be doing

From Alan: Let go. And be careful. And you’re welcome to have the last word, if you need it. Though I suspect it’s going to be Asshole!

No reply


24/7/365 No Escape

---Captive/Captivity, Cells/Cages, Confinement, Dark Cellars, Dungeon, Enclosure,
---Hard Labor, Kennel, Padded Room/Isolation, Prison/Prisoner, Slave Pit, Slave/Prison Camp

Abuse/Degradation/SM
---Brainwashing, Caning, CBT, Clamps, Domination, Electricity, Flogging, Humiliation,
---Interrogation, Pain, POW, Subhuman, Tit Torture TT, Toilet, Torture, Wax, Whipping

Activities
---Breath Control, Chastity, permanent, Cock Sucking, Dog/Pup Training, Edge Play, Fucking,
---Hanging, Head Trips, Milking, Outdoors, Public Display, Rimming,
---Sensory Deprivation (severe), Shaving, Struggling, Suspension, Tube Feeding, Watersports

Devices & Equipment
---Boots, Boxes, Butt plugs, Chains, Chastity, Belt/Device, Collars, Cuffs, Gags, Gas Mask,
---Gloves, Harness, Hogties, Hoods, Leash, Leather, Locks, Manacles, Mitts, Muzzles, Ropes,
---Rubber, Shackles (Chain/Rigid), Sleepsack, Stocks, Straitjacket

Protocol
---Commitment, Serving/Servitude, Honesty, Loyalty, Trust, Obedience (a must)

Marking
---Branding (A MUST) , Piercings, Tattoos

I crave authority and recognition of executive skills of a master/dad/sir.

(if anyone wants to nab and own me 4 life please be in USA..

Sir, this slave is looking for the most and longest bondage possible

 

From Alan: I have a feeling you used to write me under the name “debased.” That still you?

No reply


Flogger

74, 5' 6'’, 135, brown eyes, black hair. But know this before you contact me: You’d better be honest in what you tell me. And you will tell me everything – your past experience, your wants, your needs and what turns you on.
There are a few things I demand when I top: HONESTY, absolute obedience, and trust. Before you allow yourself to be put under my control, you MUST feel you can trust me. This is a very serious power exchange.
I do not play often. When I do, it is a scene we can both call a satisfying experience. I play the usual alphabet: CockBallTorture, WaterSports, TitTorture, etc. Bondage is always a part. If you are not into it, we can work it out. I do fist at times. But no scat, permanent marks, or blood.
I do NOT have a play room. Just a fertile imagination. I use field expediency.
I learned the best way what BondageDominanceSadismMasochism is really all about – I was a BOTTOM for twenty years. Now I TOP, and I do it DAMN well. I WILL have you where you should be – under my full control. I am not one to dash into casual BDSM. That is not how I was taught.
I have been in a 51-year relationship with my Life Partner, who is not into BDSM. I call myself a "fringewalker" in the Leather World. I am also a Taurus and just cannot join groups as a casual spectator.
I came out to B&D at the original Gold Coast and met my "Pain Master" at Mine Shaft. After my experience with the "Pain Master," I had to choose between going deeper into BDSM as a bottom or keeping my relationship and passing on what I learned as a top.
I LOVE to punish men bigger than me. I AM REAL. You must be too. I was told years ago that agony can lead to pure pleasure, and I have found this is very true.
Age makes no difference to me. Nor ethnicity. In this world of BDSM only honesty sets the reality.
I am a flogger. I like the sound of heavy leather on skin. The rush last longer than any other pleasure.
Play often. Play hearty. Play safe.

From Alan: You’re one of the few guys on this site who I can say is too old for my tastes. They usually run to men in their late 30s to early 50s – guys who weren’t even born when you met your partner. Congratulations.

From Flogger: Class comes with age, Luv. Like fine wine and great literature, some people’s sex improves with age. You will find that out very soon. I fuck better now than I did when I was 30.

From Alan: I don’t fuck better now than I did when I was 30. I do very few physical things better. Although, at 46, I do notice that people around 30 now seem far more unsettled and unhappy than I ever remember being then. Of course, in my mind, I’m still 35.

From Flogger: You are what you feel, my friend. No more. No less. No matter if you are 40 or over, what matters is your mental age. I had a beautiful 35-year-old last weekend, who loved calling me "Daddy." Pretty ass. Even lovelier cock. You want to fuck sometime, and I will show you what I mean.

From Alan: Thanks. I’m glad you’re aging well and having a great time. But my body and mind don’t do what they did at 30. They don’t even do what they did at 40. My body still looks good, but it’s all show.

From Flogger: No! It’s not just show. You are what you believe. Take it to the next level. I was where you are. Go beyond. You can do it. Just believe, and it will happen. 46 is NOT old. Neither is 74. Old is a state of mind. My cock gets just as hard today as it did at 50. Maybe harder.

From Alan: My cock doesn’t get as hard today as it did when I was 30. When I was a kid, I could keep the thing going for an hour-or-more. I once came repeatedly one night just to see if I could and only stopped when fell asleep. And then I woke up hard. And, yeah, I know things now that I didn’t when I was younger. But they’re like techniques you uses to cover up weaknesses. And, like you, sex is almost always with my partner.

From Flogger: So you have a partner! That’s marvelous. I hope I have not seemed to argue with you. Your responses have always been enlightening. I appreciate that. All too often flakes populate these sites. It is rewarding to meet a real person.

From Alan: I’ve been married for 16 years, which I know is almost nothing compared to your relationship. Especially since you had to fight rules and diseases I didn’t. And, yeah, there are a lot of odd guys online, but look at how they were raised. It’s amazing most of them came out all right. Besides, if it weren’t for the weird ones, you’d have no one to flog. Still, I’ve always been kind of the opposite. I like to get guys away from beating themselves up, or needing to beat someone else up to get off. But it doesn’t always work. Sometimes, I find myself stripping guys emotionally and physically, just so they see they don’t need that, and they only want more. And what do I get out of it? It’s the old Catcher in the Rye.

From Flogger: Good meeting you.

From Alan: You, too. Hope you go for at least another 20 years.

copyright 2018 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..