Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Obey - 7. Chapter 7 -- Obey

From Obey: Good morning, Sir. This is Wednesday, my 31st day of chastity. You know you’ve taken my mind entirely off my dick and I didn’t think that was possible. Today all I can think about is you. Not being with you and not having sex together and not prying into your life. But suddenly I want to see more than that one pic. You don’t need to be naked. You don’t even have to have your shirt off. I don’t know what I want. Just something.

From Alan: Here you go: me. In the same kind of photo I asked you for the first day.

From Obey: Holy Jesus Christ Shit Fuck Me! You’re a beautiful man, Sir, and I don’t just mean your body. I can’t believe you did that for me and it’s a new pic too because your hair is brown. But oh man oh shit oh fuck I want to cum so badly. And if that’s why you sent that to me then Fuck You Sir! Because this is Thursday, my 32nd day of chastity and I’m not giving that up so easily.

From Alan: OK, calm down, or you’re going to soak your pants. And, yes, it’s a new photo. I took it moments before I sent it to you. And it wasn’t any kind of manipulation. I also considered sending you a photo of my family because I’ve seen Henry’s picture. But I thought that might be pushing it too far.

From Obey: Good morning, Sir. This is Friday, my 33rd day of chastity. I’m calm, my shorts are dry, but my dick would be like a rod if it wasn’t locked up. I nearly fucked Henry last night and I wasn’t completely thinking of him. That’s the first time that’s happened for a very long time because there’s no one I want to be with more than him. And I’ve got to tell you something that might make you laugh and that’s okay in a good way. The worst thing about being with Henry is people call us Den and Hen. Like in “Den and Hen are going out to the lake with us Saturday. Wanna come along?” I hate that, but what am I gonna do?

From Alan: Just look at him. That should be enough to take your mind off any nicknames.

From Obey: I do look at him and you know that. I look at him all the time. And Good Morning, Sir, this is Saturday, the 34th day of my chastity. And I know we haven’t talked about this because we got off on more interesting things but I go to Atlanta tomorrow. I’ll leave around 8 and I was thinking of driving most of the way naked. Is that stupid?

From Alan: Yes, it’s the dumbest idea you’ve mentioned so far. I can see you stripping to shorts, even to something as skimpy as a Speedo. That would still be legal. But why risk everything you have for another hour of keeping your dick hard? And were you planning to have your chastity device off or drive completely naked?

From Obey: Good morning, Sir. This is Sunday, and it’s been 5 weeks of having sex only in my mind. You know I didn’t even think about my chastity device. I just saw myself driving naked on the highway in the dark with lots of cars and drivers so close there was always a chance of being seen. Not that anyone could see my dick even if they stopped at a light in a truck right beside me. And if you told me I could do that, I would have left the chastity device behind. Instead I’ll sleep naked tonight in Atlanta and I’ll try to do it without a pillow or blanket. Just me on the bottom sheet with no device. And if I cum, at least I made it to 5 weeks.

From Alan: I hope you didn’t come, Denny. I’m not sure I want this to be over for either of us, especially not for you. And I hope you got some sleep. It’s bad enough to sit through 2 days of boring meetings. It’s worse if you fall asleep in one of them and word gets back to your boss.

From Obey: Good Morning, Sir. This is Monday, my 36th day of chastity. I didn’t cum and I didn’t fall asleep in today’s meetings but I also didn’t make it through the night without a pillow. For some reason I needed that more than a blanket. I fell asleep all right but I kept waking up so I finally got a pillow. And when I woke up around 5 am I was so hard I had to get my chastity device. I was afraid I’d cum thinking about you. But I made it without a blanket and I got to sleep later than usual because the conference didn’t start till 9. I ‘m going to work out now. The hotel has a great gym. Then I’ll go soak in the pool.

From Alan: Good talking with you, Denny.

From Obey: Oh, man! Thank you for that call! I forgot I gave you my cell number so that came out of nowhere! And I don’t know how long we talked because it went by in a second. And I loved that you kept me talking about normal stuff like family and friends and never once mentioned that I was sitting naked in a hotel room with my dick trying so hard to get hard even though it was strapped in. If it wasn’t, I would have stroked with you on the phone. You know it! And I loved how you made me end the call. I could have talked forever but you made me decide to hang up. Oh man. Oh wow. Oh shit. You just added a layer of horniness that I’ve never been near in my life. And your voice wasn’t anything like I thought. It’s so midwestern – nothing like mine. I thought you’d be all gruff and growly. But you sound so nice. I could really fall in love with you if everything was different. And this is Tuesday, Sir, and I’ve been in chastity for 37 Oh My God So Hot Days!

From Alan: I hoped that would be a surprise. And you have a great voice, too, and it almost makes me want to talk that way. So polite, and all those “Sirs” really are inbred. It was terrific fun. But I’m not sure we can do that again, so we shouldn’t depend on it. We’re definitely safer online.

From Obey: Good Morning, Sir. This is Wednesday, my 38th day of chastity. I’m home, I’m back at work, I’m as close to normal as a guy can get with his dick like a log and his head up his ass. And I’m still coming down from your call and having this naked pic of you. I can’t stop looking at it. It’s not your face and not your dick and not your body. They’re all great but it’s like you’re standing there so calmly, looking at me. You’re smiling and seem to be saying Yeah, this is how I walk around all the time. What of it? When I took the same picture for you, I was all nervous. That was only the beginning and I wasn’t sure I was getting what you wanted. And I wasn’t sure that when you saw me naked you’d be at all interested. But your pic is like Anyone would be foolish to ignore me. And you’re not showing off. You just are. And here’s another pic of me, trying to be as cool as you look.

From Alan: Thanks for the compliments, and I’m always amazed at people’s imaginations. I had about 5 minutes to take and send that photo. I thought about sending it driving home but couldn’t figure out the logistics. Then, when I got home, my wife and daughters weren’t there, but I knew they would be any minute. So I grabbed my camera, pulled off my clothes, took one shot, pulled on my clothes, ran upstairs to my office, sent you the pic, then wiped it off my camera. When my wife and daughters walked in, I was calmly peeling carrots in the kitchen.

From Obey: That’s so funny, Sir. It’s like me trying to get my clothes on when Henry was in the driveway. This is Thursday, my 39th day of chastity and I forgot to tell you how I drove home from Atlanta. I know you didn’t want me to but I did it in a way I almost couldn’t get in trouble. Instead of using the main highway, I started driving back roads. And as soon as I could, I took off everything. My shorts were at my feet and I could have pulled them right up if I needed to. But I promised I’d drive naked till cars started passing me and I swear I nearly came waiting for that to happen. It was still light and I didn’t have my device anywhere near me so if I started to cum it was just going to happen. But it was so hot driving naked and some of it was because of what you said – knowing how much I could fuck up my life.

From Alan: I’m glad it was fun, but don’t do that again, and that’s maybe the second direct order I’ve given you. In fact, don’t do anything that could mess up your life. It isn’t worth it, no matter how hot it seems at the moment. You know that, Denny, and you wouldn’t be thinking this way if your dick weren’t so hard.

From Obey: Good Morning, Sir. This is Friday, my 40th day of chastity. I didn’t really have that much at stake. I told you my shorts were right on the floor and I practiced pulling them on in case I got pulled over. I even practiced doing it with one hand while slowing down the car. But there really was no one around, not even in the fields, maybe because it was suppertime. And I always stayed in the speed limit. I wasn’t doing anything to get attention. And my dick – oh god you should have seen it. I wouldn’t have believed it could stay so hard. But I promise I’ll follow your orders, Sir. You’re far more sensible than I am.

From Alan: Thanks. Maybe more sensible, but not as much fun – at least not any more. I remember my 20s, both with my wife and with other guys, and I can’t believe the shit we pulled. And I’ve somehow gotten nicer. I used to be an arrogant little snot – well, an arrogant tall snot. Some of it was being bright and good at sports and some of it was my height. I’ve always known how to use that and my preppy good looks, and I’ve wondered how long they would last. But I’ve got good genes because my folks still look great in their 70s. And once I had kids, I picked up my folks’ good manners.

From Obey: Good Morning, Sir. This is Saturday, my 41st day of chastity. I forgot to tell you something else that happened on my ride. When I finally pulled my shorts on there was a little spot on the seat where my dick had been. I don’t normally leak and there was no way that was piss. So like you said, my body might be telling me it’s time. But I really don’t want to cum and I don’t think I was that close. I mean there were no spasms or anything.

From Alan: That’s good, Denny. Your body may be telling you it’s time to stop, but if you’re not ready, your mind can overrule that. It all depends how crazy this is making you. I’ve been trying to distract you, and you’ve been distracting yourself. But if you head out of control, you’ve got to forget the 60 days.

(continued)

copyright 2018 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..