Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 1,668 Words
  • 1,019 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Mike Finds Himself - 10. Mike Is a Fast Learner

While Mike was comfortable being naked in the locker room at the fitness center this was a very different situation. Just as he was checking out the others as sex partners he assumed the others were scrutinizing him. Instead of a G-string Win was wearing a leopard print loin cloth. The loin cloth had a bulge. Mike was already aware of Tomas’s physical attributes. He inspected the bodies of the other guests.

Win – In his mid 40s, a tall striking man, 6’ 4” ( 1.93 m), with an athletic body, blue eyes, large feet and hands, hair on chest, no manscaping except for possible trimmed pits and as Mike later learned shaved balls hanging under an impressive cut dick.

Fair skinned, red head Alan was probably in his 30s. About the same height as Mike, 5’ 10” ( 1.78 m). Neither muscular nor fat, he was just a delight to the eyes. While Tomas and Win extruded raw, muscular sex, Alan was someone you would want to cuddle, or at least Mike did.

As Tomas leaned over to take the TV remote he displayed his ass to all. “I have a new video that should set the tone for the afternoon.” The LG 77 inch (195 cm) Smart TV had the largest and clearest picture Mike had ever scene. The video started with a gorgeous hunk answering his door. He welcomed his friend and they hugged. Soon the two were naked in the bedroom doing everything expected in a male porn video. What made this video exceptional was the quality of the picture, the bodies of the two men and the two porn sized dicks, one cut and one natural.

As the show started the four sat on mats on the floor. When Tomas and Win paired off to the delight of Mike he was next to Alan. When Alan gently tweaked his nipple Mike whispered, “That feels wonderful, but there is something you should know. I am new to man sex. My total history with guys in a couple of sentences. From age 12 to 14 I jacked off with my cousin. We never touched each other. That was it until a couple of months ago when I watched a guy jack and cum in the shower at the fitness center and once in the sauna at the fitness center I gave a guy a hand job. That was the first time in my life I touched another dick. Last week I had a very enjoyable afternoon with Tomas. That’s all. A few months ago I discovered gay porn so am aware of what guys do. While I am very ready, very willing and from the bulge in my G-string you will see I am very able, I need someone to guide me.”

“It will be my pleasure.” As Alan spoke he reached down and pulled the G-string to the side releasing Mike’s dick. Alan gently stroked it and then leaned in and swallowed it. He sat up and said, “Now it’s your turn.” Mike reached and released Alan’s dick. He leaned down and closely inspected it. He stroked it and caressed the balls. “This will be my first dick suck.” He gently kissed the head. Then as he thought about the many scenes he had seen on porn put the dick head in his mouth. He moved his head down and when he had about half of it in his mouth gagged. Full of embarrassment he pulled back.

Alan spoke, “Just relax and be careful with your teeth. Make sure they are not scraping little Alan. Once you have learned to relax your throat you should be able to swallow all of it. You may never be able to swallow a giant like Tomas’s but as you can see Win has mastered the art of the big dick. Of course that took a lot of experience and I am sure he was that”

Mike again placed the dick in his mouth. He did not understand why but it really felt good to suck on it. He had thought that sucking was something that actors did on videos, not for their pleasure but for the audience. His body tingled as his lips were wrapped around the dick and he moved up and down. He decided to go all the way and pushed down until he felt it in his throat. This was too much and he gagged again. Alan pulled him up and planted a kiss on his lips as he said, “You are a fast learner. Now it is my turn.” While enjoying the pleasure of having his dick serviced Mike studied his friend’s technique. He wanted to give him as much pleasure as he was receiving. Suddenly Mike realized things were going faster than anticipated. He pushed Alan away, “If your desire is to get a mouthful you almost succeeded. I need to cool off.”

As they wiggled out of their G-strings Alan suggested, “Let’s just cuddle for awhile.” For the next ten minutes they caressed every part of the other’s body except dicks as they watched Tomas fucking Win.

Then Alan whispered in Mike’s ear, “I want you to fuck me. I know it is a new experience for you. Just lie on your back. I will do all the work.” Mike was confused. When Tomas fucked Win, Tomas, with a great deal of movement, rammed into Win as he just laid on his back with legs on Tomas’s shoulder. They must have stopped for a break as Tomas, still wearing a condom, was lying with Win as they kissed.

As instructed, Mike laid on his back. Alan selected a condom from the bowl on the table and opened the packet. He then rolled it down Mike’s shaft. Taking a tube of lube from the table Alan gave Mike’s dick a generous coating and then put some on his fingers and reached behind to lubricate his ass. Then facing Mike, Alan kneeled placing his knees on each side of Mike’s chest. Reaching behind he took Mike’s dick in hand while raising himself. He then leaned back and sat on Mike’s dick as it slipped in. As he moved up and down Mike called out, “That is the most incredible feeling of my life!” Alan leaned forward and kissed Mike. His dick slipped out but as he leaned back it easily found the hole. Alan jacked himself as he rode Mike with more vigor. Mike called out, “I’m cumming.” Alan increased his tempo and self-jacking. As Mike screamed with pleasure Alan came with such force that he covered Mike’s chest, neck and face. As Alan collapsed onto Mike they heard applause from Tomas and Win.

“Great show men!”

As Alan laid on the cum covered body the dick slipped out of his hole. The two deep kissed as each felt the pounding heart of the other.

Following showers and a selection of Polish pastries for dessert round two began. This time it started with the four playing together. Mike had an opportunity to stroke and kiss the others’ dicks. He was impressed that Alan was able to swallow all of Tomas’s. Eventually they returned to the original pairs. Following dick sucking practice by Mike, Alan again made his ass available. This time Alan laid on his back as Mike happily did the hard work. To the enjoyment of both, the second cummings took much longer to happen.

While they watched porn following the second round Mike and Alan shared personal histories. Alan was the service department manager of the local Subaru dealership. He enjoyed the freedom of living alone. He had a few ‘friends with benefits’. Mike was not familiar with that phrase. Alan explained that the benefits were good sex with no emotional attachments, just getting it off. When Mike asked how he had met Tomas and Win his friend told him he met Tomas through the cruising site, squirt.org. Tomas had sent him a message suggesting they have coffee. Now they were ‘friends with benefits’. He had met Win at one of Tomas’s man parties.

Alan and Mike exchanged phone numbers so they could continue the benefits of their friendship. Alan suggested, “Someday we should visit Secrets in New City. That would certainly be an interesting chapter in your man to man education.”

As hyped as Mike was over his first orgy experience he had something else on his mind. ‘Did Maggie get fucked today? By whom?’

Since it would be easier to check bedroom activity on his phone if he was not home, Mike stopped at McDonalds. After ordering a hot caramel latte he found a seat where he could privately check his phone. He opened the spy cam app and entered his password. There was a video available recorded at 12:20 while he was at Tomas’s. He pressed ‘play’. Maggie entered the room followed by a man. She undressed facing the camera. The man was soon naked but unfortunately only his back was visible. Maggie removed the bedspread and then went to the nightstand and took out the bag of condoms. She placed the bag on the bed. She then sat at the foot of the bed facing the camera. The guy kneeled and planted his face between her legs. Maggie appeared to very much enjoy the encounter. He then stood and Maggie was apparently giving him a blow job. She leaned back. He took the bag of condoms and a tube of lubricant that had appeared. With his back still to the camera he or Maggie appeared to be rolling on the condom. He leaned in and with hands on the bed began fucking. When he finished he stood and finally turned around. Mike was dumbfounded when he saw the familiar face on the fit and handsome man.

Mike sent a text to Jim, ‘Had a fun filled, active lunch today. Then made interesting spy cam discovery. Our lunch discussion on Monday will be extremely interesting.’

If you are enjoying this story, then please take the time to like, comment, and follow the story. Your feedback and comments are always welcome and help me develop the story
Copyright © 2020 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I have no clue who the fit and handsome man who pleasured Mike's wife is...Maybe we will find out soon!

Link to comment

You will know soon, to be posted 7/31  - Hint, Mike had lusted over this guy  as he noted the ass, trimmed pits and sweaty tank top revealing each nipple in chapter 1

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..