Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 2,762 Words
  • 1,364 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Mike Finds Himself - 15. Discovery

As they stood to walk out of the sauna, Mike noted Bob’s towel was tented. They walked to the showers and as each entered a shower stall they removed their towel after pulling the curtain shut. After showering, each reached for their towel hanging on a hook next to the shower stall without opening the curtain. When each opened their curtain he was dry and had a towel tightly wrapped around the waist. Back in the locker room, Mike removed his towel and reached for his boxer briefs. While naked Mike pulled on his boxer briefs, Bob kept his towel wrapped around his waist. Bob then put on his boxer briefs with the towel still around his waist. He leaned into Mike and whispered, “I’m not dressing this way because I am bashful – it’s because I don’t have a lot of self-control and don’t want to share the state of my happiness with the rest of the locker room. You seem to have yourself under control” (said as he looked directly at Mike’s semi-soft dick). After Bob pulled on his boxer briefs he did some adjustments prior to removal of the towel. Following a discussion pizza toppings, Bob called Dominos and ordered pizza to be delivered to his home.

Mike followed Bob as they drove to his condo. Bob pulled into his garage and Mike parked in the driveway. As they entered the house through the garage, the doorbell rang. The pizza had arrived.

When Bob returned from the front entrance hall, pizza in hand, he saw Mike looking at a photo of himself and another man on a table next to the sofa. “That is Chuck and myself. We were together for twelve years. Two years ago he was killed in a senseless motorcycle accident. I loved him. I’ll tell you about him later. Now, would you like to have pizza or should we do ‘whatever’?”

Mike walked over to Bob and placed his hands on his friend’s shoulders, “If I have to choose between warm pizza and ‘hot whatever’, I’ll take the ‘hot whatever’ now and enjoy cold pizza later.” As he said this his hands slid from the shoulders to the chest where he gently tweaked each nipple.

The men embraced as best as they could with Bob still holding the pizza. Bob shuffled backward toward the kitchen with one arm around Mike and the other holding the pizza box. As soon as he was able to place the pizza on the kitchen counter, he wrapped both arms around Mike, who already embraced him. Bob whispered into Mike’s ear, “This feels so good and so natural. You are the first man I have hugged in two years since the day I gave Chuck a quick hug and kiss as he walked out the door. He was on his way to the high school, where he was a special education teacher, when a woman ran a red light hitting him, killing him.”

Realizing this was a very emotional moment for Bob, Mike held his new friend, “I am so sorry for your loss.”

Mike considered suggesting they have the pizza as making love at this moment seem weird. “I have mourned Chuck for two years. He would not want me to become a monk. I have only succumbed to casual sex a couple of times since my loss. This does not feel like casual sex. I do not consider you just some pickup to help me get my jollies.” As Bob said this, he took Mike’s hand and led him to the bedroom.

While still fully clothed except for their shoes they had kicked off in the entrance hall, Bob pulled Mike onto the bed. As they hugged and caressed each other, their clothes, except for boxer shorts, magically fell off. Mike could feel the intensity of Bob’s emotions as the two tightly wrapped their arms around each other. Lying there toes to toes, cock to cock, chest to chest, Bob held his firm grip as he nestled against his friend. Bob licked and then playfully bit Mike’s ear. Mike turned his head and the two were now nose to nose, lips to lips. As Mike leaned in Bob parted his lips and permitted the invasion of Mike’s tongue. As their tender caresses continued, Mike’s dick pleaded for release. His balls ached and he felt the sticky precum saturating his shorts. As wonderful as Bob’s body felt against his, Mike had to change course. He moved his hand down and gently stroked Bob’s equally wet shorts. He then pulled the shorts down and wrapped his hand around the rock hard shaft. Bob whispered, “If you continue you will soon have a handful.”

Mike replied, “I would rather have a mouthful.”

“Be my guest.”

As Bob released his hold Mike slid down and for the first time saw his friend’s equipment. Since this was not the time for inspection but lust, Mike swallowed the precum soaked dick. Almost immediately he felt it pulsate as Bob moaned with passionate delight. The ejaculation came with such force that Mike had difficulty swallowing, as more and more gushed deep into his throat. As he sucked the last drop, he grabbed his own dick and immediately it exploded covering his stomach. Both men collapsed, each on his back, with Mike’s head resting on Bob’s upper leg. After a few moments to recuperate Bob said, “Stay where you are.” He then sat up and reached for tissues on the night stand. After cleaning Mike’s saturated stomach Bob stood. “Stay there, I’ll be right back.” He returned with the pizza, two bottles of water and a roll of paper towels. “Bon Appetit my friend,” he said as he placed the pizza box on the bed and sat next to Mike. They ate their pizza silently while staring into each other’s eyes. When Mike reached for a paper towel to wipe pizza grease off his hand Bob took the hand, moved it to his lips and cleaned it by licking the fingers clean.

As Mike finished his second slice, he realized that his dick was standing at attention. There was no embarrassment as he noted Bob’s was in the same condition. As they started their second coupling Bob stated, “This time I get the protein drink.”

Thirty minutes later, Mike with great reluctance told his friend, who had cum dripping from his lips, that he had to depart for home.

When Mike arrived at work the following morning, Bob was at his desk reviewing the loading dock surveillance camera activity of the previous day. Bob gave him a bland greeting, “Good morning, another day, another dollar.” He then handed Mike a note. Thank you for an incredible evening. You are an amazing lover and revived feelings I have not had for years. Twice in the middle of the night I jerked off as I felt your arms around me. Look forward to more pizza!’

Mike responded, “Morning to you, I’m in a good mood. Had really tasty pizza last night. A little messy, but well worth it. Sometimes the simplest foods are the best. Hope to repeat it soon. Now, back to work.”

For over an hour Bob reviewed the surveillance camera and spy cam activity. He had downloaded the spy phone app to his personal phone so he could see the activity without using a company computer that might be compromised. Mike sat at his desk doing his regular work. Eventually Bob got up from his desk, closed the door and stood behind Mike. Whispering in Mike’s ear, “I just discovered something very interesting. But, to see it, you must kiss me first.” Mike turned his head. As their two tongues explored, Bob ran his hands from Mike’s shoulders down to his nipples, which he playfully tweaked. He then returned to his desk and motioned for Mike to join him. Mike rolled his chair over. Bob then found the surveillance camera activity of 2:37 in the afternoon, the previous day. As the activity on the loading dock was shown on the screen, he pointed to the shadow the trash can gave in the early afternoon. Then, about a minute later, there was brief static on the screen followed by the loading dock reappearing, but now the shadow was not an afternoon shadow but a morning one. Bob then took his smart phone in hand. Using the spy camera app he found 2:37 in the afternoon. At first it showed the same activity as the surveillance camera. At the point where the surveillance camera had switched to a morning scene, the spy cam continued with the actual loading dock activity. A white van backed up to the loading dock. Phil then supervised the loading of the van. About a minute after, the van pulled away the company surveillance camera switched the scene from morning to afternoon as it should have been. Obviously, the surveillance camera tape had been doctored to remove Phil’s activity. Bob then whispered into Mike’s ear, “If we viewed the spy cam activity on a large computer screen, we would be able to read the license plate of the white van.” Bob continued to whisper, “I reviewed the shipping log for yesterday which ties into the inventory activity. Shipments shown by the surveillance camera were all listed in the log and inventory records. The shipment taken by the white van while the surveillance camera was turned to another time of day was not recorded. There is no record of that shipment. I am going to Mr. King’s office and hand him a note suggesting we meet in a secure location.” Bob then wrote a note and showed it to Mike, ‘Interesting discovery. We should have a secure meeting.’

When Bob returned, he said in a clear voice that would be heard by someone who might be monitoring their conversations, “Just ran into The King in the hall. He invited us to have lunch with him.”

As they sat at a table in the rear of Catania Ristorante, Bob outlined their findings. He explained how they had found Phil and Joyce fucking in the factory after work and that he had taken photos of the tryst as the two would likely claim they were not friends. He told about the edited activity on the company surveillance camera monitoring loading dock activity. He then praised Mike’s suggestion that they install their own spy cam to watch the loading dock resulting in the discovery that a shipment was made that was not seen by the surveillance camera. Finally, “When I reviewed the shipping department activity in your accounting system there were no shipments between 2:37 and 2:49, the twelve minutes that the surveillance camera showed no activity while the spy cam showed Phil supervising the loading of the mysterious van. I also believe we will be able to discover the owner of the van when we watch the spy cam activity on a larger screen then my phone and can see the license plate.”

Mr. King replied, “Outstanding work. I hope this solves the problem. I would like to have you two meet with me and our attorney to discuss how to handle this. It may be a police matter. That is for the attorney to decide.” The King then took out his cell phone and called the company attorney arranging a meeting for 4:00 that afternoon. “I’m going back to the office. I’ll meet you at the attorney’s at 4:00.”

“As The King departed, Bob looked at Mike, “What shall we do?”

Mike’s reply, “Considering all we have accomplished, I believe we deserve some time off.”

Within minutes the two were in Bob’s bedroom.

Their first love session was as intense as that of the previous day. During their rest following the first round of cummings, Mike decided it was time for some pillow talk. He told Bob that as he began his self-improvement plan almost a year earlier, he questioned his lack of interest in sex. Except on the honeymoon and when he and Maggie desired to create children, they rarely had sex and he had never initiated it. In fact, it had been years since their last encounter. He told how he discovered during self-analysis that he had buried his gay thoughts by suppressing sexual desires. Just a few months earlier he accepted himself as gay and he realized he wanted to be with men. He explained how he had discussed this with Jim and his partner, Rob. “I had a few encounters that made my dick temporarily happy but not my soul. Then, the first day we met something happened - it was like I was given an electric jolt. But, I did not know if we were wired the same way. You made a few comments that led me to believe we might have common ground. Also, after having lunch with you, Jim told me that his gaydar told him you were receptive. The rest is history.”

“I want to share with you more about Maggie, my wife.” Mike then told about finding the condoms and discovering they were being used. “I told you a little lie about the spy cam. I did not buy it to investigate activity in my yard. I used it to find out who my wife was fucking.” Mike continued telling about the handsome fifty year old neighbor, Dale.

At 4:00 Mike and Bob were at the law office in a conference room with Mr. King, the regular company corporate attorney and an attorney from the firm that specialized in criminal investigations. The criminal attorney suggested the law firm’s private investigator follow the white van to determine where the stolen merchandise was taken. Mike gave the attorney the license plate number of the van. He had been able to determine the license reading when the spy cam findings were viewed on the screen at Bob’s home computer that afternoon between sex sessions. Bob was asked to continue to review the loading dock company surveillance camera and hidden spy cam to document additional thefts.

Three days later they again met at the attorney’s office. The PI (private investigator) was also present. He had followed the van to a warehouse about a mile (1.6 km) from King Manufacturing. Using unnamed contacts, he had discovered that the van was registered in the name of Sunrise, Inc., and the warehouse was also rented by Sunrise. A review of on-line corporation public records on the State’s web site indicated the President of Sunrise was Phil and Secretary/Treasurer Joyce. With this evidence, in addition to the surveillance camera and spy cam activity, as well as the missing shipping information Bob had discovered, the criminal attorney believed they had enough information to go to the police and press charges. They also were all relieved that they had strong evidence linking Phil and Joyce, and would not need to use the fucking in the factory photos to prove their partnership.

The following day the police arrested Phil and Joyce, taking them handcuffed from their offices. A search warrant to investigate the Sunrise, Inc. warehouse was also obtained. Eventually, in exchange for some leniency in their sentencing, both cooperated with the investigation. They received prison sentences, fines and orders to make restitution to King Manufacturing and/or its insurance carrier. Ultimately, King Manufacturing received an insurance settlement that covered most of their loss.

A search of Joyce’s computer indicated she had been running a competing business to King Manufacturing under the name of Sunrise, Inc. Not only did King Manufacturing have substantial losses because of the stolen inventory, the firm had also lost customers as Sunrise was in direct competition and was able to sell their product - stolen product - at a lower price. It was also discovered that Joyce had installed listening devices on the computers of numerous employees, specifically management. She had most likely installed the devices on the computers of Bob and Mike the first day of the investigation when she checked their connections immediately after their moving to the larger office.

Soon after the arrests, Mr. King called Mike to his office. The King, with a smile on his face, handed Mike an envelope. “You and Bob possibly saved this company. In addition to this check you are receiving a promotion and raise.” As Mike looked at the $5,000 check he had just received, The King continued. “You and Bob are an amazing pair. Thank you.”

Mike thought to himself, ‘You will never know just how amazing our pairing is!’

If you are enjoying this story, then please take the time to like, comment, and follow the story. Your feedback and comments are always welcome and help me develop the story
Copyright © 2020 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 16
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

now that the King Manufacturing mystery is solved, is Bob going to stay ? he and Mike are staying together ?

nice chapter 👍

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Loved the team work, professionally and in their free time. Maybe some detective work for them in a foreign branche of King? Love the plot lines tallguy! They both deserve happiness

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..