Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 2,479 Words
  • 2,604 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Mike Finds Himself - 3. Eye Candy at the Fitness Center

Mike was introduced to the manager and a tour of V&V Fitness (Vigor and Vim Fitness Center) was arranged. Brendan, his tour guide, briefly explained the availability and use of various pieces of equipment in the main area. He pointed out that there were machines for weight and muscle control as well as cardio exercise. There were also racquet / handball courts, a room for classes such as yoga and step, a basketball court, a room full of bikes for spin classes and a pool with lap lanes. Mike noted the range of people using the equipment: teenagers to elderly, men and women, fit and flabby, and various races and ethnicities. The sweaty bodies of fit men caught Mike’s eyes. In the weight lifting area he keenly observed a man on his back lifting while a friend spotted. He could see the pecs and abs of the lifter ripple through the thin tank top. What amazed him most was that this man with a trim beard, bushy eyebrows and a long hair style had nude arm pits. He had never considered that a man would shave his pits. What else about men would he learn at V&V?

Brendan then took him to the locker room. As Brendan explained the use of lockers to Mike’s dismay the men in various stages of undress were out of shape like himself. Then to his joy a man entered through a door at the end of the room who was fit and totally naked. He strolled into the locker room with a towel slung over his shoulder shamelessly displaying his body. Mike assessed him to be about his age. But that was the only comparison with himself. This guy had a muscular body, full chest, narrow waist and a perfectly formed cock swinging over low hanging balls. His body was totally hairless including a shaved head except for a neatly trimmed thatch of red hair crowning his masterpiece. Mike hoped he had not been caught ogling. He did not want to be classified as a creeper voyeur. The dick swinger casually scratched his balls as he and Brendan had a brief conversation. He then proceeded to his locker. Turning, he leaned over to reach into a lower locker displaying a perfectly rounded smooth ass. While Mike had been fairly certain he would join V&V this piece of middle aged eye candy confirmed his decision.

They then walked through the door from which the swinging dick had entered. It led to a bathroom, a sauna and showers. The shower area consisted of a hall with six private showers stalls on each side. There was a shower curtain at each stall. As he observed the shower area a teenager with a towel tightly wrapped around his waist open a curtain and stepped out. Looking into the sauna he saw three seated men. While it was difficult to see through the glass of the door he noted two wore towels with each looking at his phone while the third sat naked with his legs spread fully exposing himself. Unfortunately he was unable to discern the age, fitness or dick detail of any of the men.

At the conclusion of the tour he and Brendan sat at a desk and discussed the specifics of joining which was interrupted when Brendan took a brief phone call. Mike had already told him that he would like to arrange for a personal trainer. He also had stated that he planned to visit the club in the morning prior to going to work. Brendan reviewed the trainers schedule book and told Mike that Al could be available the following morning. Mike completed the paperwork and was officially a member of V&V Fitness.

The following morning Mike entered the fitness center fifteen minutes prior to his appointment. He told the young man at the front desk that he had an appointment with Al. The attendant called over a man who introduced himself at Al. As Mike shook the extended hand of his trainer he suddenly realized he was the swinging dick in the locker room of the previous evening.

While Mike thought it was just luck that he was assigned to the man he had lusted for the previous evening, actually the assignment had been planned. When Al had walked into the locker room from the showers he saw Brendan who was giving a tour to a potential customer. Al realized he was being checked out. He purposely stopped and had a short chat with Brendan to give the guest a close up view. There was no doubt in his mind that he was being scrutinized. As he scratched his balls he easily interpreted the body language of this man as being full lust. When he walked to his locker and leaned over displaying his ass he looked over his shoulder and confirmed his suspicion as the man on tour gasped with pleasure at the sight. The phone call Brendan had received while he was at the membership desk finalizing Mike’s application was Al calling from the locker room. He definitely wanted the new member as a client. Mike was not the first person to lust after his body. Since his income was based on the number of clients he served he saw a lusting guy as an excellent source of revenue. From experience he knew he would book more sessions for a longer period of time if he had a horny client.

Al was totally straight and had no interest in guys. He had never in his 43 years messed around or had any desire to mess around with a guy. Being a handsome in fit guy with a high libido he had no problem getting all the ladies he desired. In addition to working at the fitness center where he was considered one of the best trainers he had private clients. While most of them were regular fitness clients a few were fitness clients with benefits. Two women, one in her 30s and the other in her 50s had weekly sessions with him. For each what had started as a regular personal fitness session developed into raw sex. In those instances he would be considered a male whore. He didn’t mind the title as it was profitable. Only one other person knew about such clients, his girlfriend with whom he shared an apartment. She was OK with it as long as he was well paid, always used a condom and most importantly kept her happy. Al insisted on the use of condoms as he was well aware that a lady who would pay him for ‘fitness sessions’ was likely doing it with others like the pool boy, mailman, meter reader or anyone who crossed her doorstep. Once when he was leaving one of his special clients the teenage paperboy rang the bell. When he saw Al he told the lady he was collecting for the paper. She replied that she had no cash and that he should return the following day at 10:00. With a smile on his face the teenager said, “See you then.” Al assumed she was arranging a tryst. This lady played dangerously getting involved with teenage jail bait. That was her problem.

While he tried not to let it happen sometimes the two ladies were scheduled on the same day, one right after the other. While Al never had difficulty getting it up he was not always able to shoot multiple loads. He had developed the ability to fake cumming followed by fake panting and near collapse. He just made sure his client did not see the empty condom as he removed it. There were other times when he just was not in the mood. In addition to faking, his magic fingers and tongue knew many ways to give a client happiness without abusing his dick.

Al had had more than one male client come on to him. He always in a polite, flirting way said, “Sorry, I’m just not wired that way.” Almost always the men continued to use him as a paid personal trainer. He had one client, a 67 year old guy, who requested a massage after his at home private session. Since Al was not a licensed masseur he told his client that he could not give a massage but that he could do a rubdown. He always covered this client’s privates with a towel as he rubbed him as they laid naked on their stomach or back. The third time that he gave this client a rubdown the towel tented as Al rubbed the shoulders. Since this was a well paying client Al said, “I see you have a need. If you want, remove the towel and take care of yourself. I’m not into guys but I do understand what that means and how it can be taken care of. Feel free to make yourself happy.” The last was said with a chuckle. Al continued rubbing the shoulders and chest as the man removed the towel, took his unimpressive tool in hand and pleasured himself. Al used the towel to clean off the man’s stomach without touching the dick. That was three years ago. Eventually Al learned that if he played with the nipples this client came faster. Once he pinched the nipples and the client called out, “That feels wonderful.” During future sessions the harder Al pinched the faster the guy finished and Al could be on his way home, less time, same pay. The fitness training and rubdown with a happy ending continued weekly.

Meanwhile back at the fitness center. Al told Mike to dress for exercise in the locker room and return for an evaluation and introduction to fitness.

When Mike returned Al took him to the consultation corner where weight and height were checked. Mike was somewhat embarrassed as the scale indicate 225 pounds (102 kg) with a height of 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m). They then sat next to each other at a small table. Al looked at a chart in his file and started. “I think it is no surprise that you are overweight. According to the ‘Body Mass Index’ calculation or BMI, a healthy weight for a man of your height should be between 130 and 170 pounds (59 kg and 77 kg). At your weight of 225 you are in the obese category. You need to lose at least 55 pounds (25 kg) to be in the top range of the normal category. I am going to help you lose weight with suggestions for diet and exercise. But first, tell me why you decided to come to V&V Fitness.”

Mike told of his sadness and shock of his cousin’s sudden death. He further explained that the two had been inseparable as young boys and continued to be best buddies. They both had similar life styles that included little exercise and terrible eating habits. He continued “A few days ago I decided I must totally change my routine. I have given up smoking, which as I am sure you understand that attempting to stop is stressful. I also gave up junk food and if I do drink I only have one beer a day. Actually I have not had a beer since my decision. Luckily my wife eats a healthy diet. In the past I ate her diet plus extra butter, salt, meat and potatoes. Often I skipped the salad and vegetable. It would not be unusual for me to have a few beers accompanied with a pint of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream in the evening. Weekday lunches consisted of meatball grinders, chips and a beer or two. As far as exercise, I moved as little as possible. In the past few days my diet has totally changed. I would welcome any diet suggestions you have. I am here because I know I need exercise. However, I do not want to overdo it or do too little. So my friend, my body is yours.”

Al placed his hand on Mike’s knee while saying, “The most important element of any fitness program is attitude. Some of my new clients come here because their doctor or a family member nagged them to. They acted as if being here was a chore not an opportunity to live a better life. They generally failed and stopped coming after a few weeks or months. You my friend (said as he squeezed Mike’s knee) have the right attitude. I don’t think you need a lecture on proper diet. I’ll give you diet information that you can review. We will discuss it at future sessions. As far as exercise we have a small problem. You stated your cousin who like you was overweight and sedentary with bad eating habits passed away suddenly. For a person in your physical condition it could be life threatening to overdo it. We will set up an exercise program today. However, the program will be modest. I do not want you to exert yourself until you have had a complete physical examination. The program we develop today will be designed to get your body moving with no stress. As soon as your doctor gives the go ahead I will develop a program as aggressive as permitted. When was your last physical?” When Mike admitted he had not had one in over five years Al hid his amazement and displeasure. “Please have a physical as soon as possible. I suggest you come here every day and do the exercises I recommend without overly exerting yourself. I will meet with you twice a week for two weeks and then weekly thereafter until you have your physical. Then we will develop a new plan. OK?”

Mike replied, “Sounds like a plan.”

“Today I will introduce you to four exercise machines as well as the elliptical equipment.”

At each exercise machine Al was very hands on in helping Mike. At the first machine Al told Mike to sit with feet firmly on the floor and grab hold of the two bars. To get him in place Al placed his hands on Mike’s ass to help him sit properly, placed his hands on Mike’s upper legs to move them into place and held his hands over Mike’s as the bars were pulled back. Standing behind he kept his hands over Mike’s as they did the first three repetitions. Al then told Mike to do a total of 15 on his own. Never in his life had another man touched him the way Al had as he held his hand on the knee during the interview followed by the hands on help at each machine.

Although Mike had not worked hard enough to sweat he wanted to take a shower. He did not realize it but what he really wanted was the opportunity to be with naked men.

Thanks for reading. Your comments and questions are appreciated. They could help determine the route Mike takes on his path on his road to self-improvement and self-discovery. Tall Guy
Copyright © 2020 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Me too!  I fear that I im the same general catergory - although 20+ kgs lighter, my life style is probably worse.... 

  Well written, I thought 🤗

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Mike seems to be recognizing his latent desire for the male species!  Probably more common than most people realize!!  Interesting story and captivating!!  Thanks tallguyct !!

Link to comment

Mike is on the right track and Al is 100% right in taking it slow with the exercise and encouraging him to get a physical ASAP!

Link to comment

I'm same height but 77kg, but probably just as unfit. I did use a personal trainer and admit it was the best thing I ever did. Nothing like eye candy to really make you put in an effort! Sadly, im back at work so no time for trainers!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..