Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 2,208 Words
  • 1,351 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Mike Finds Himself - 6. The Wife’s Hidden Stash

Mike spoke, “Jim and Rob, I want to thank you for a delightful experience. I really needed a break from my normal routine. There is something that I have had on my mind recently and wanted to discuss it with someone. I believe I have found the perfect guys to share my concerns.”

“I am gay. Until a couple of weeks ago I had suppressed my feelings. I was so successful at unconsciously smothering myself that I did not realize what my true feelings were and over the years became nonsexual. In the past few months I have opened my mind to my feelings. Following my cousin’s death four months ago I realized I would likely follow him soon if I did not change my lifestyle concerning diet and exercise. This change in attitude about myself resulted in a lot of soul searching. Recently I found information on the internet. I realize the internet may provide false or misleading information, but even if all the information I found is not totally reliable over all I think I learned about myself and my feelings. While I had made these discoveries there was no one I could discuss them with. I was tempted to come out to you Jim as I was 99% sure you would understand. However the 1% possibility that you would see me as a pervert held me back. When you told me you and Rob were in a relationship I was relieved. Now I could talk to you about my feelings. Although I am about twenty years older than you two, you have experience and knowledge far beyond me. I will gladly tell you about my coming of age, late as it is. But right now I suggest we continue our hike.”

Jim commented, “Wow, my gaydar sure was not working. Even though we have had discussions at lunch the past few months I would have never considered you were gay.”

“What do you mean by ‘gaydar’? Must be another expression that is not part of my world, yet.”

Jim explained that ‘gaydar’ was the ability to determine someone’s sexual orientation as gay.

Rob and Jim were truly interested in hearing Mike’s life story as they hiked. Mike told about jacking off with his cousin until he was 14 and then being crushed when it stopped. He continued with his lack of interest in sex, relationship with his wife and the adventures of the past months. He told about being obsessed with his 50 year old neighbor’s body, the hands on of Al the trainer, the jackoff scene in the fitness center shower, the hand job in the sauna and his observations of men while exercising and in the locker room. He did not relate his thoughts about walking in on his son or his reaction the day he met Jim and sneaked a peak of his uncut dick. He related what he had discovered on the internet both informative information and gay porn.

When they returned to their cars four hours later Mike felt totally drained. The hike had not been strenuous, but pouring out his life and thoughts had been overwhelming. As they said goodbye at the trail side parking area Jim and Rob each gave Mike a supporting hug, the first time in his life that Mike had been held in such a way by a man. Jim commented, “We will continue this conversation at lunch.”

Having Lunch together Monday the two again sat outside at the most secluded table. Jim started, “How are you doing my friend. You certainly looked totally drained when we departed Saturday. I don’t believe your fatigue was from the hike. Actually you did better than I anticipated. I don’t think you would have any difficulty on hikes with the hiking group. I suggest you contact them. But, I am sure that is not what is on your mind. Coming out to yourself was probably the most difficult thing you ever did in your life. Also the most important. Understanding and accepting who you are is essential to enjoying life. Where do you go from here? Four months ago you embarked on a journey to improve your physical life. That was probably easy compared to accepting who you are. Rob and I fully support you. Although you are just a couple of years younger than our fathers we feel like you are a little brother that we love and that needs guidance.”

“Thanks Jim. I am incredibly lucking to have you and Rob as friends and mentors. You cannot believe what a burden you have helped me carry. Also, (said with a twinkle in his eyes) it’s nice to have friends that are such eye candy, a new expression I have learned. Now I have a confession to make. I did not want to tell this in front of Rob. If you want to share it with him no problem. That first day we met I was walking down the hall and observed your cute ass as you walked into the bathroom. Suddenly I needed to piss. Since you were at the middle of the three urinals I was forced to stand next to you. I checked out your dick. When you shook it and then pulled the skin back and then over the head I was mesmerized. Never had I seen a cut dick up that close. I’m sorry, but that is who I am.”

Jim laugher, “I knew you were checking me out. I put on a show for you. I assumed you were a straight guy and was just interested in how an uncut dick functioned. I never assumed you were getting your jollies looking at me. I must admit, I am somewhat of an exhibitionist. Rob gets upset with me when I am in a locker room and shamelessly walk around swinging my dick for all to see. Being uncut in a circumcised world does make me stand out. I am lucky. My father was born in England and thankfully wanted me to hang in the British way.”

Mike had read an article in the newspaper months earlier about a Saturday morning hiking group. He told Maggie that he was interested in possibly getting outdoor exercise with the group. She fully supported this. He told her he was not sure how he would find out about the group. She suggested they search for information on the computer, the same computer he used for his porn adventures. She was more familiar with using social media than he and soon found the Springfield Hikers Facebook page. It had a schedule of hikes and the phone number of the organizer. They discovered the group hiked twice a month on Saturday mornings. A hike labeled as strenuous was scheduled for the following Saturday and two weeks later a hike rated as easy was on the schedule. Mike called the organizer, Dan, who was very chatty. He agreed with Mike’s assessment that the easy rated hike in two weeks would be an excellent opportunity for him.

When Mike arrived at the State Forest small parking area he met three of the Springfield hikers. Soon five more arrived. It was a mixed group consisting of five men and three women: Gwen and Pete, a married couple in their 50s; Joan, an attractive woman in her 40s; the leader of that hike, Dan probably in his mid 60s, and four other guys, ranging in age from 30s to 60s. All greeted Mike with smiles and welcomed him to the group. Following stretching exercises the hike began. The path was wide and the trail fairly level. Tomas, probably in his early 50s walked with Mike. Since the hike was easy they could talk and Tomas was a talker. Within fifteen minutes Mike learned Tomas was born in Poland, as a teenager had been a mountain guide in the Sudeten Mountains, attended university and medical school in Wrocław (a city in southwest Poland), did residency and additional medical school in New York, was an orthopedic surgeon, divorced with three adult children and four grandchildren, and very happily lived alone. He also seemed truly interested in Mike’s story (that included nothing about his gay revelations) and was impressed that he had made major life style changes a few months earlier.

Mike had no difficulty keeping up with the other hikers. He had been afraid that he might hold them back. At the end of their four hour circular hike they ended at the starting point. Tomas suggested Mike accompany him to the Fresh Monkey where they could continue conversation over healthy protein shakes. Mike was thrilled that this handsome man took an interest in him. As they sat on the patio of the health café Tomas asked him about his exercise routine as Mike drank his Maui Colada (coconut milk, splash of orange juice, vanilla protein, unsweetened coconut shreds, pineapple and mango) and Tomas had a similar healthy drink, The Lime Green Mango.

The house was empty when he arrived home. Although the hike had not been strenuous he did feel a need for a shower. After he stripped naked he examined his body. In four months he had lost 24 pounds. While he did not yet have the perfect body he was satisfied with the results to date. Not only had he lost weight, the trips to the gym had firmed his body. He smiled at the guy in the mirror as he imagined what he would be seeing in a few more months. Then his thoughts turned to Tomas. The handsome guy from Poland with a trim body. Having been born in Europe he assumed his new friend had a natural uncut dick. As he thought about the Polish dick his began to rise to the occasion. He wrapped his hand around it and began stroking. He squirted some liquid hand soap on it and began vigorous pumping. His body shuddered as he felt the juices rise. While most blasted into the sink two shots hit the mirror over the sink. After cleaning the evidence of happiness he entered the shower. To his amazement as his soapy hand cleaned his dick he felt it rising again. The second cumming took much longer. While the quantity was much less the intense feeling throughout his body was greater as the shower sprayed on his chest. Stepping out of the shower he was still light headed from his back to back jacks. He stumbled and caught himself from falling as his big toe crashed against the bathroom scale on the floor. As he dried himself giving his used and abused dick special attention he saw blood on the floor. He then realized he had cut his toe. He found a large band aid and wrapped it around the bleeding toe. He also discovered that his toenail was broken and that he needed to clip off a loose piece. The nail cutter in the drawer in the bathroom was too small for the needed repair. He then remember that Maggie had a set of nail clippers of various sizes in a case in the nightstand on her side of the bed. He carefully wrapped his toe so as to not get any blood on the bedroom carpet and gingerly walked to the nightstand. Looking through the drawer he could not find any clippers or a case that might hold them. Then in the back of the drawer he discovered a small cloth bag. He looked in the bag and to his bewilderment saw condoms. There were at least a half dozen in gold wrappers. At that moment he heard a car pulling in the driveway. He carefully put the drawer back as he had found it and quickly put on pants, shirt and slippers. He went downstairs and entered the kitchen from the hall as Maggie entered from the garage.

As she unpacked groceries she asked about his hike. First he told her about the accident in the bathroom and asked her if she had a large toenail clipper. After examining his toe she went upstairs and returned with large clippers and more bandages. He was able to cut the loose toenail and rewrap his injury. After the toe was tended to he told her about the hike and the Polish orthopedic surgeon who had been impresses with his life style change and related progress.

Later in bed his mind was active. Why did Maggie have condoms hidden in the nightstand? They certainly were not for him as they had not had sex for years. Then his thoughts moved to Tomas. He hoped that in ten years his body would be as trim as he had happily observed Tomas. Then from the trim body his thoughts zeroed in on the most likely uncut dick.

After the dick contemplation his thoughts went back to the hidden condoms and then back to the Polish trim body and dick and then sleep.

...................................................

Note: This story takes place in Springfield. About half of the USA states have a city, town or small village named Springfield. In which state does Mike live? You decide. Maybe it is the Springfield of the adult TV cartoon show character, Homer Simpson.

If you are enjoying this story, then please take the time to like, review, and follow the story. Your feedback and comments are always welcome and noted.
In the next chapter, Mike gets to know Tomas better – much better!
Copyright © 2020 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 26
  • Love 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Interesting!!  Condoms are a real surprise and makes me wonder what else she may be selling besides real estate!! 

Link to comment

Condoms can be used with sex toys too, makes for easy clean up! But I suspect the author was showing Maggie was into more than showing realestate....

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Not in the marital bed I hope, Maggie. That’s just disrespectful if those condoms aren’t for her dildo.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..