Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 5,183 Words
  • 839 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Mike Finds Himself - 24. Pete’s Cumming of Age – Consummating Love

As Pete said, ‘Please stay with me tonight. I want to hold you as we fall asleep and see you next to me when I wake up,’ Aiden did not respond. They stood in the dorm room, each with his arms wrapped around the other. Pete released one arm, leaned back and turned off the light switch. As the moon shone in the window, Pete maneuvered the two to his bed. He gently pushed Aiden down on the bed. He kicked off his shoes and removed Aiden’s. As he crawled onto the narrow bed, Aiden signaled his acceptance of their closeness by moving over to give Pete space in the bed. As they lay together silently, Pete held Aiden’s hand while he caressed his face with the other. They were on their sides facing each other. Pete leaned forward and their noses touched. He was relieved when Aiden did not back away. He leaned further and their lips touched. Pete pushed his lips against Aiden’s. When Aiden pushed back against his lips, Pete felt a sense of relief. He had feared Aiden would be overwhelmed by his advances and reject him. Pete moved his hand down to Aiden’s chest and gently massaged the nipples. When Aiden responded with, “That feels so good,” Pete was encouraged to be more aggressive. As their lips stayed together, Pete reached under Aiden’s T shirt and gently moved his hand over the chest, nipples and abs. He placed Aiden’s hand under his shirt and had the pleasure of his friend massaging his chest. Pete sat up and removed his shirt. When he reached to remove Aiden’s, his friend helped. Pete kissed each of Aiden’s nipples. Aiden moaned with delight. Pete reached down, unbuckled his pants and gently kicked them off. Aiden did the same. No longer did Pete fear that he was being too aggressive and would scare off his friend. Pete, in boxer-briefs, pressed against Aiden, in tight white Fruit-of-the-Loom briefs. As he pushed, Aiden responded by grinding his crotch against Pete’s. Each could feel the stickiness as their now hard dicks seeped precum. Suddenly, Aiden whispered, “I cannot help myself, I am close.” Pete reached inside Aiden’s tight briefs just as the cum poured out. Pete was also close. He quickly pulled his boxer-briefs down and wrapped his hand dripping with Aiden’s cum around his dick. Three strokes and he was blasting onto his chest.

Pete laughed as he said, “That was amazing, messy but amazing.” He grabbed Aiden’s face and kissed hard. Aiden kissed back equally hard. Pete turned on the light on the stand next to the bed. The boys with numerous emotions (embarrassment, lust, anticipation, guilt and ecstasy) chuckled as they observed each other, Aiden wearing his tight white briefs soaked with cum and Pete with cum running down his chest.

Pete suggested they shower. Before standing, Pete wiped the cum off his hand and chest with tissues… many tissues! Aiden stood and took off his Fruit-of-the-Loom briefs. He used the briefs to clean cum off his crotch. Pete took off his boxer briefs. Pete could not resist holding his friend. He stepped forward and hugged Aiden. With crotch against sticky crotch and chest against sticky chest, the two hugged without inhibitions. Pete stepped back. We should shower. Pete grabbed towels, his toothbrush and the extra one his mother had packed for him as well as soap and shampoo. The two walked down the hall to the bathroom, each with a towel wrapped around his waist.

As soon as the door was closed, when the showered young men returned to the dorm room Pete knelt. After removing the towel, he examined Aiden’s dick close up for the first time. Pete looked at and then gently held the rising circumcised piece. He had imagined Aiden would have a small dick that matched his tall but thin body. To his amazement and pleasure, it grew to a handsome piece that was larger than his. He had never placed a dick in his mouth. Now he had an urge to kiss it, lick it and swallow as much as possible. Not wanting to do something that would be uncomfortable to his friend, he satisfied himself by kissing the head. Aiden stated, “Now it is my turn.”

Pete stood and Aiden knelt. He examined the first dick that he had ever touched. In fact, the first hard dick he had ever seen except for Deacon Jones’s small one. He gently kissed the head. Then as the Deacon had done to him so many times, he opened his mouth and swallowed as much of it as he could. While the Deacon had swallowed all of his to its base, Aiden was able to only to take about half of Pete’s. Aiden then stood and each jacked the other, resulting in each shooting onto the dick of the other. Following cleanup with tissues the two naked boys crawled into Pete’s bed, pulled the covers up and cuddled together sharing the one pillow. Both were exhausted, not so much from the two love sessions resulting in intense cummings, but from the emotional feelings each had experienced. Pete’s anxiety from his fear that Aiden would be turned off by his advances and Aiden’s getting totally drained from admitting that although he was abused, he looked forward to the encounters, totally wiped each out. They quickly and easily fell asleep in each other’s arms.

When Pete woke, he looked at the clock and suddenly panicked that he would be late for class. Then he relaxed as he remembered it was Sunday and he was free all day. He sat up with a jolt. He had fallen asleep in the arms of Aiden. Now he was alone in bed. Where was Aiden? Had he moved too fast and scared him off? Did Aiden not share the feelings of love that he did? He looked in the corner where their clothes had been thrown during their passionate undressing. Aiden’s pants were gone. Suddenly, he realized his immediate need was to piss. When that was taken care of, he would search for his friend. Pete put on his stained-with-cum boxer shorts and quickly opened the door as he realized he really needed to relieve himself. There in the doorway stood Aiden, returning from his morning piss. Pete, overcome with emotion, grabbed his friend who was still standing in the hall. He kissed and hugged him. Then, pulling him into the room, he firmly stated, “Stay right here. I’ll be back immediately.” As Pete ran down the hall toward the bathroom, he chided himself. ‘Of course Aiden had put on his pants. He was naked in bed and could not just wear his cum-stained tight, white briefs’. After draining himself, Pete ran back to the room. He grabbed Aiden, pushed him onto the bed and wrapped his arms around him in a tight bear hug. Within a couple of minutes, they had gotten naked and jerked each other off while kissing. Following messy cummings, they each cleaned the other with tissues.

Pete then announced “I’m starved. Let’s go to the dining hall for breakfast. We have all day to play.”

After breakfast, Pete turned on his desktop computer and introduced Aiden to the world of porn, specifically, male porn. Aiden explained that he had never been able to watch porn. When in high school, a piece of paper listing hot porn sites had been passed around. However, when he attempted to look at any of the sites he discovered the home Wi-Fi was blocked from such sites. His father was computer savvy. He was the webmaster for the church and was frequently asked to help friends with computer problems. Aiden knew his father would check the viewing history of his lap top when he visited home. To make his father believe he was a religious boy at school, everyday Aiden went to a Bible Study site for the inspiration of the day. He never looked at the site but wanted it to be part of his viewing history. He confirmed his father’s snooping when he was praised for keeping up with the Lord daily. His father had mentioned the name of the Bible Study site when praising him. He could only have known that by checking his search history.

Neither boy had extensive sex experience. Pete’s only sexual activity had been jerking off with straight guys in high school and the occasional session with Tyler and Rhonda/Ron. The blow jobs from Deacon Jones and learning to jack off at church camp were the only sexual activities Aiden had had in his eighteen years. Thanks to watching porn together, they were inspired to try different acts. Each soon savored both giving and receiving blow jobs. It would be a few months until Aiden wanted to feel his friends cock in him. Eventually, Aiden became an enthusiastic bottom to Pete’s happy dick.

A week after their first encounter, Pete told Aiden about his occasional visits with a couple he had met at an LGBTQ mixer. Aiden eagerly accepted the idea of accompanying Pete, if he was invited. Pete immediately texted Tyler requesting a session that would include his friend. Tyler replied, suggesting the following evening. Later, Pete texted Tyler suggesting that Rhonda surprise Aiden with her female side when they visit. The scene was set to have Aiden be astonished when he discovered one of the foursome was a girl. When they arrived, Aiden was shocked, not only because there was a girl there, but because Pete wanted and encouraged the lady sex. Soon after their arrival, Rhonda still a she, said, “You two take care of yourselves. I want this luscious boy to myself.” Pete happily watched while the bewildered Aiden was reluctantly seduced by Rhonda and then happily enjoyed Ron as his first fuck. Rhonda, now Ron, enjoyed having three guys fuck her, including the virgin to fucking. Other than the occasional romps with Tyler and Rhonda/Ron, the two remained totally committed to each other.

Every weekend, Pete’s roommate, Paul, left for home after his last class on Friday and did not return until late Sunday evening. As he packed to leave the Friday afternoon after Pete and Aiden’s night of pizza and sex a week earlier, Paul laughed as he said, “This may not be the time of month to have an outstanding weekend with Marcia. Luckily she is talented in taking care of me in various ways.” He said this as he grabbed his crotch. Within fifteen minutes of Paul’s departure, Aiden was in Pete’s dorm room. Within sixteen minutes of Paul’s departure the two guys were naked and ready for forty-eight hours of debauchery. This lustful schedule continued throughout their first year at the university.

Aiden had been offered a full-time paid position at Camp Hallelujah for Christian Girls and Boys. He had attended the camp every year since he was ten years old. During the past two summers, he had worked as an unpaid junior counselor. This summer he would have a paid position. Aiden told Pete there was a possibility he could get him a position working maintenance or in the kitchen. Pete overcame his objection to being exposed to conservative Christians 24/7 when Aiden pointed out they would be able to share a room, just the two of them. To be hired, even for maintenance, Pete would have to be interviewed by Pastor Dick. Aiden suggested Pete meet with Pastor Dick during Christmas Break.

Two days after Christmas, Pete’s father dropped him off at the bus station where he boarded a Greyhound bus to Aiden’s home town. Pete needed to impress both Aiden’s father and Pastor Dick to get the job. Making Pete appear to be a devout Christian was a challenge. He memorized a prayer to say if was asked to recite prior to a meal, he brought sweat pants and a black T shirt to sleep in and borrowed a bathrobe from his father to wear between the guest room, where he slept alone, to the bathroom. He attended church with Aiden’s parents and sang hymns with gusto but turned off the sermon as Aiden did. He was polite and never spoke, unless spoken to. He never visited Aiden’s room with the door closed. However, when the parents visited a friend in the hospital the two boys made up for lost time with an intense suck and fuck session.

While the Pastor knew he would not hire someone from outside the church to work at his Christian camp, he agreed to the meeting out of respect for Aiden, who he mistakenly saw as a future leader of their congregation. When Pastor Dick met the handsome, tall, muscular Pete, his resolve not to hire started to crack. When Pete mentioned he was from Springfield and had played soccer in high school, Pastor Dick told Pete he knew Coach Win. He further explained that the coach would visit the camp to give a soccer mini-camp. Then Pastor had a bright idea. “Would you be willing to coach soccer all summer and work with Coach Win when he gives his soccer mini-camp?”

Peter replied, “Sure.”

Pastor Dick told Pete that he would let him know about the job by the end of January after he discussed Pete’s qualifications and background with the Camp Board of Directors.

As soon as Pete left his office, Pastor Dick made a phone call. “Hi Coach Win. I just had an interesting conversation with one of your former players, Pete Madison. Based on the suggestion of a young man who has been active in our church and camp, Pete applied for a position working in maintenance at the camp this summer. Normally I would not hire someone from outside the church for any position. Pete told me he played on your soccer team that won the State championship and that he would be willing to coach soccer at the camp. The fact that he is gorgeous has tainted my thought process. In fact, as I sit here in my office my cock is rock hard as I visualize him in revealing soccer shorts. He also agreed to work with you when you give the week long soccer mini-camp. Do you recommend that I hire him?”

Coach Win replied, “I would recommend him without reservation. He is a talented player and has a great personality. I agree with you that he is a ‘ten’ in the looks department. Because of my lustful thoughts, I have attempted to avoid any contact with the high school age players off the field. I vividly remember the time that Pete stayed late after practice to clean equipment. Thinking all the boys had gone home I walked into the shower area naked. There was Pete showering. I saw him in all his glory. He caught me checking him out when I caught him checking me out. If he had not been a student of jail-bait age, I would have not turned to the wall when our eyes met. If he got you hard from just seeing him dressed, how do you think I reacted after eyeing his naked body? I assume your fist will be as busy as mine when we hang up. By the way, is there any possibility of our meeting at Secrets back room in New City soon? I don’t want to wait until summer to have some man on man action.”

Just before dinner that evening, Aiden’s father answered the phone. With a look of surprise on his face, he told Pete, “Pastor Dick wants to talk to you.”

When Pete hung up he told Aiden and his father, “Looks like I will be working at Camp Hallelujah this summer. Pastor Dick called Coach Win after the interview. Coach recommended I be hired.”

At the end of his first year at university, Pete returned home for a week and then went on to Aiden’s by Greyhound Bus to start his summer job. Aiden met him at the bus station and they drove directly to Camp Hallelujah. They had both agreed to save the week of sperm each would have developed while separated until they were together. Staying one night at Aiden’s in a separate bedroom would have been totally frustrating. Aiden had told his parents he and Pete were needed at the camp grounds as soon as possible to prepare for the first campers. The need for them to be on site immediately was an exaggeration. Since the first campers would not arrive for two weeks, they would have plenty of time for privacy as they worked diligently on the campgrounds. The place Aiden had chosen for their sleeping was an old, unused campers’ cabin that had not been modernized. It was in the woods away from the other cabins. The plumbing had not been updated since the 1930s when it was built. The toilet leaked and there was only a cold water shower. To Pete and Aiden this ramshackle building was a palace. Its location away from the modern cabins was ideal for two guys who wanted privacy. Within thirty minutes of their arrival, the two love birds were sharing their week’s supply of built up sperm.

While their work was not always enjoyable, their nights were fantastic. Pete’s maintenance jobs ran the gauntlet from easily mowing lawns on a riding mower to cleaning shit filled septic tanks. As a counselor, Aiden was required to be a righteous, Jesus loving, spiritual leader to campers that ranged in age from ten to sixteen. Pete enjoyed working with the campers at the one or two hour soccer sessions every day. They both looked forward to the visit by Coach Win. Pete had told Aiden about the shower encounter with the handsome naked forty year old guy and the erotic feelings he had when the Coach massaged his bruised leg. One evening, Pastor Dick visited their cabin unannounced. Aiden was in the shower and Pete was sitting on his bed looking at porn on his smart phone wearing only brief soccer shorts. He was playing with his dick when there was a knock on the door. His dick dropped from full hard to half-mast as he walked to the door. To his horror, a smiling Pastor Dick was standing there. “May I come in?” Pete could not say no. The Pastor sat in one of the two dilapidated chairs while Pete sat on his bed. While he did not realize that one ball and his dick head was peeping out of the shorts, Pastor did not miss the fine view. As the Pastor crossed his legs to hide his rising dick naked Aiden walked out of the bathroom sporting a half hard dick that was anticipating Pete, certainly not the Pastor. Aiden quickly wrapped a towel around his waist and sat on the other bed. He was surprised when he caught the pious Pastor Dick checking out Pete’s unintentional (or was it?) display of a little bit of dick and ball. Aiden decided to tease the Pastor and moved his legs apart. The movement caused the towel to rise. There was now a clear view of his majestic dick hanging over his balls. The possibility of Pastor’s interest in dicks was confirmed as he caught him staring into his exposed crotch. The thought that he was arousing the Pastor resulted in erotic feelings throughout Aiden’s body and his dick began to rise. As Pastor Dick spoke (and leered), he felt precum oozing out of his dick. He explained that the reason for his visit was to ask the boys if it would be OK if Coach Win stayed in their cabin. (He did not mention that the coach had requested sharing a room with them.) While it seemed unusual that Pastor Dick would have their guest stay in a dreary cabin without hot water, Pete enthusiastically stated they would be happy to host the coach. Pastor Dick continued with small talk as he willed himself not to check out either boy so his dick could go down and he could stand to leave.

A week later, Pete was mowing the lawn when he saw Coach Win arrive. He stopped the mower and ran over to his former coach. They shook hands with strong handshakes. As Pete stared into the eyes of Coach with lust he felt, the Coach was returning the feeling. He walked with the coach to Pastor Dick’s camp office. As the pastor and coach greeted each other with manly handshakes, Pastor Dick asked Pete to stay as he had a request. “Pete, this evening Coach Win will be having dinner with my family (wife and two young daughters). As you know he will be staying with you. You and he will have time tomorrow morning to discuss the soccer mini-camp that begins in the afternoon. You and Aiden have been especially hard workers. I appreciate your volunteering to put in extra time this weekend to help with the parents’ events. To thank you for organizing ‘The Walk With Jesus Hike’ Saturday afternoon and Aiden’s willingness to lead the ‘Moses Burning Bush Campfire’ in the evening, as well as all the extra work you will be doing with Coach Win, I have a small gift for you. Here is $30 from the Camp Social Fund for you and Aiden to see a movie at the Littleton Megaplex Theater this evening. I am sure you would like some time away from Camp Hallelujah. Enjoy yourselves.” Peter thanked Pastor Dick for the offer of an evening off. When he told Aiden about the night off, he observed, “The way Pastor Dick told me that we could have the evening off sounded more like an order than suggestion.”

As Aiden drove, Pete checked hi phone for the movie schedule at the Littleton Megaplex. Suddenly he shrieked, “Shit, I left my wallet in my other pants when I changed. Do you have any money?”

Aiden pulled his wallet out, “I only have $2. We’ll have to go back.”

By the time they were back at their cabin, it had been over a half hour since they departed. Aiden parked as close as he could to the out of way cabin. Peter had to walk through a clump of trees to get to it. When he tried to open the door, he discovered it was bolted shut. He thought he heard noise inside. He attempted to look in the window next to the door but could not see in, as the curtains had been drawn. There was a side window that did not open and was covered by a pair of broken shutters. He looked through a crack in the shutter and saw an extremely interesting sight. He saw a kneeling ass being plowed by a standing guy. When he looked through another crack he saw the face of Coach Win. Who was fucking him? He ran back to the car and told Aiden about the scene. The boys returned and looked through various cracks in the broken shutters. The fucker pulled out and Coach Win rolled onto his back. When the fucker leaned in to suck Coach’s standing tall dick, Pastor Dick’s face appeared and moved in with mouth eagerly open. After watching the action for about fifteen minutes the boys wanted to get off with each other and decided to go to a secluded area of the forest. As they walked, Aiden complained, “that fucking hypocrite, him and his Leviticus 18. I have heard it so many times I can quote it, ‘You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination’. Wait, I’m going to go back and see if I can get photos or a video through the shutter crack. If I ever hear that he reviled gays again, I will blackmail him to give a sermon of love and acceptance to ALL! After Aiden took photos and made a short video through the cracks in the shutter, the two had quality time in the forest. They returned to a secluded bench near their cabin and waited for Pastor to leave. Thirty minutes later the Pastor snuck out of the cabin. They waited about ten minutes and walked into their cabin. The room was empty and the shower was running. Pete whispered to Aiden, who chuckled as he nodded, ‘yes’.

Coach Win walked out of the bathroom naked playing with his dick. Assuming he was alone, he was embarrassed, surprised and titillated by the action in the room. The scene he witnessed was certainly not what he expected. Naked Pete was on the floor doing push-ups. With each repetition, his gluteus minimus, medius and maximus (ass muscles) flexed. Naked Aiden was doing sit-ups with knees spread giving full view of his dick hanging over dangling balls.

Pete looked up, “Oh, hi Coach. Aiden and I are doing our evening workout.” After a few more push-ups Pete said, “Coach, remember when the muscle in my leg tightened during a practice. You helped me walk to the locker room and then massaged the tight area until it loosened. I’ve been having a similar problem. If I move my leg in the wrong direction a pain shoots up and the muscles turn into a hard knot. Aiden attempts to massage it down, but he does not have your touch. Would you please check it out?” As Pete said this he stood and walked to his bed. He laid down on his back and placed his hand on his upper leg, the alleged area of concern.

As naked Coach Win moved in to examine and massage the leg of naked Pete, naked Aiden stood next to him saying, “I want to see what you do to relieve the pain.”

As the coach, with his hands on the upper leg just inches from Pete’s balls, began an examination of the rectus femoris (upper leg front muscle next to balls), Pete’s dick began a slow ascent. Although Coach Win was trying very hard to maintain a professional bearing while examining Pete’s upper leg, his dick would not cooperate and rose along with Pete’s and Aiden’s.

Pete smiled at his coach, “Coach Win, we are miles from Springfield and Aiden and I are no longer high school students, but legal age, consenting adults.” As he said this, he reached for and gently stroked Coach’s hard dick. Then, with a twinkle in his eye, he said, “I lied. I do not have a problem with my leg. However, that does not mean you need to stop the massage. Please continue. What you are doing feels as wonderful as it did when you massaged my leg when I actually injured myself.”

As Coach leaned over, still massaging, but not the leg, now the dick, Aiden admired the over forty year old ass. Having observed Pastor Dick fucking Coach, he assumed the ass would be ready, willing and certainly, able. He reached for and rolled on a condom. When Coach leaned further forward to suck Pete’s dick, Aiden placed his dickhead against the rosebud. He and his dick were happy that the Coach did not resist. He was not surprised that it easily slid in, since the only other ass he fucked was also effortlessly penetrated, the ass of the very experienced Rhonda/Ron. The sex hungry Coach made no effort to prolong the sucking session. Pete’s cry of joy as he spewed down Coach’s throat brought Aiden over the edge as his dick emptied into the condom. The older Coach held back his cumming. Not having the endurance of an eighteen year-old, he held back in the hope of another session. Fifteen minutes later Pete and Aiden reversed positions. Pete fucked while Aiden happily gave Coach a mouthful. At the end of their first session, Pete told Coach, “My ‘gaydar’ was correct concerning you. I detected the lust in your eyes that time we showered together. When you turned to the wall while your dick was rising I knew you enjoyed guys as much as I.”

After their second session, they pushed two beds together. Pete and Aiden slept in one of the narrow beds, as they always did, while Coach was close to them. Once during the night and in the morning the three played. They had sexsational sessions every day and evening of Coach’s visit. In addition to fun with the boys, daily he and Pastor Dick took a hike or canoed to the abandoned camp site across the lake. Coach Win departed for home totally exhausted, but with a smile on his face.

Pete did not tell Coach they had seen him being fucked by Pastor Dick. The young men did not want to get involved with the less attractive older righteous appearing man. Aiden was totally frustrated with the hypocritical pastor who had ranted against the sin of homosexuality in numerous sermons.

Aiden composed an anonymous letter to Pastor Dick:

Pastor Dick, You are a hypocrite. You engage in sex acts with men and then while your cock is still wet give sermons condemning the love of two men. While I see nothing wrong with two men making love, I believe it is a sin to do it one day and then condemn it the next. I have proof, photos and a short video of you engaged in sex acts with a man. I will not share them with you because seeing them would identify me, a gay member of your congregation. However, if you ever condemn the love of two men again, I will share the photos and video with the Church’s Board of Deacons. If they do not act on your hypocritical actions, I will share them with your family. The next time Leviticus 18 or 20 are included in the Sunday readings, I order you to explain that those rules were written thousands of years ago when the need to increase the population of the believers was essential. While the act of two men having sex is not a sin in itself, a man having sex that does not result in procreation was seen as a sin since that sex act would not increase the number of followers. You could also explain that since today the problem is not a low population but overpopulation, sex between men should not be considered as a sin. Also, since sexual orientation is determined at birth, condemning someone for being gay would be the same as condemning God for making a gay person. Do not fail to mention Jesus’s message of love and the fact that Jesus himself never spoke of homosexuality. Give sermons of love and acceptance, not hate. Clean up your act, you hypocrite.

Aiden planned to send the letter at the end of summer to make it less likely that Pastor Dick would identify the letter with his fucking of Coach Win.

At the end of the summer Pete and Aiden returned to State University as dorm mates, sharing a room, their souls and their bodies.

If you are enjoying this story, then please take the time to like, comment, and follow the story. Your feedback and comments are always welcome and help me develop the story
A special thanks to my friend, pvtguy, for his thoughtful suggestions that clarify what I am attempting to say. Also, I thank him for his careful review with resulting edits that make it appear I have mastered the English language.
Copyright © 2020 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..