Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 2,136 Words
  • 2,427 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Mike Finds Himself - 4. Fun Time in Shower and Sauna

Following his session with Al, Mike went to the locker room to shower and change. He entered with both apprehension and eagerness. He was not sure of locker room protocol and did not want to do anything that would make him appear clueless. Also he was not proud of his body and felt awkward exposing himself to other men. However, on the plus side, he really wanted to check out naked men. He went to the locker where he had stashed his clothes before the workout. There was only one other man near him. He was getting dressed and ignored the newcomer. Mike decided he would shave before showering. He took off his shirt and walked to a sink at the end of the row of six sinks. There was a guy with a towel wrapped around his waist two sinks over. He was definitely a piece of eye candy who was probably in his mid-twenties. He had tattoos on both arms, chest and lower leg. He was about six feet (1.83 m) with a muscular body and shoulder length blond hair which he was brushing. Mike could observe him by looking in his mirror as he shaved. Tattoo finished with his hair and walked away. As Mike walked back to his locker after shaving he saw Tattoo’s naked backside as he stood at his locker drying himself. Mike noted there was a scale nearby. The scale was positioned so that when you stood on it the lockers were to the left and the row of sinks to the right. Although Mike had no desire to weigh himself he stepped on the scale. As he adjusted the slide bar he was able to further check out Tattoo. There was a tattoo of an owl on his back near the right shoulder. When he leaned over to dry his lower legs his bubble ass was clearly visible. As Mike stepped off the scale Tattoo was pulling on a pair of light blue boxer briefs. Mike thought to himself, ‘Even if I did not see his dick that was a very enjoyable view’.

After taking off his sneakers, socks, shorts and white briefs he quickly wrapped his towel around his waist. Actually he had brought a bath sheet (very large towel) as he was afraid a regular towel might not remain in place around his chubby waist. Wearing flip-flops he walked to the shower area. He could see heads of two other men showering as the top foot (12 inches = 30 cm) of the curtains were clear. He stepped into a shower stall opposite one of the men. Just as he had shampooed his hair the curtain opposite him opened and the naked guy reached for his towel hanging just outside the curtain. While being relieved that this guy had a body similar to his meaning he was not the only chubby one there he was disappointed it was not someone with the body of Tattoo exposing himself. Finishing his shower he reached for his towel hanging just outside the curtain. Keeping the curtain closed he dried himself, wrapped the towel around his waist and walked back to his locker. He observed five other men in various stages of dressing or undressing. They were ordinary guys ranging in age from 30s to 70s. He saw a couple of flabby asses and nondescript dicks. As he dressed, to his delight, a young man of about 30 with a muscular body, well defined pecs and six pack abs walked in from the shower area with a towel wrapped tightly around his waist. His locker was next to Mike’s. Obviously Mike wanted to see all of this Adonis. The muscle man reached into his locker and took out a pair of red briefs. Mike pretended to be organizing his gym bag as he waited with anticipation. Then to his dismay, Adonis pulled on the red briefs while the towel was still wrapped around his waist. He then removed the towel. The sight of seeing a bulging basket was good but not as good as the real thing. When Mike leaned over to adjust his shoe he got a close up view of the basket with the outline of a mushroom shaped head in the silky briefs. He could tell that Adonis was either circumcised or had his skin pulled back.

That night as Mike laid in bed he felt total contentment. He had not succumbed to any of his bad habits, had started an exercise program, seen some eye candy in the locker room and best of all been touched by a man, Al, his trainer. As he thought of Al putting his hand on his knee, maneuvering his ass onto a piece of equipment and guiding his hands, arms and legs into position he felt a twinge in his dick. He could not remember the last time his dick told him it was happy.

Mid-morning as he drank his protein drink he thought of Jim. At lunch time he quickly walked to the nearby Subway and again purchased a six inch veggie wrap. He was in a hurry as he hoped to see Jim in the break room. He was soon sitting across from his new friend who was eating his brought from home lunch that included a sandwich, a small bag of cut up vegetables and an apple. Jim was surprised that in less than 24 hours Mike had signed up at the fitness center and had his first session that morning. Mike eagerly told about his fitness trainer (without going into details about the hands on erotic feelings) and modest exercise program. He also related that when he called for an appointment for a physical the doctor had just had a cancellation and he was able to schedule one the following week.

Their conversation continued discussing office issues and gossip. Mike did not think he had ever had such a conversation in the years he had worked at that firm.

Mike’s daily visits to V&V Fitness were rewarded with good feelings about himself and seeing a few very attractive men in various stages of dress and undress. His second session with Al was not as hands on as he mastered the exercise machines. Since there had been little contact, on the final machine he purposely totally screwed up getting on. To his pleasure Al’s hands were once again moving his arms and legs in place.

The results of the physical were favorable and the doctor saw no reason he could not exercise as long as he did not overdo it and checked his heart rate to not exceed 124 for exercise at a moderate intensity. Mike discussed the results of the exam with Al. His trainer took a chart out of his desk that gave heart rate information by age and extent of exercise activity. Al then introduced Mike to six more machines. To the joy of Mike each new machine required some hands on assistance by Al. Also, the weight applied on the other machines was increased and the length of time on the elliptic was upped from 20 to 30 minutes.

While Al did not suggest a specific diet he told Mike to increase his eating of vegetables, fruits and high fiber foods, drastically reduce consumption of red meat and totally eliminate junk food specifically ice cream and candy. He told Mike that it was important to lose weight at a slow consistent rate. In the first month Mike lost 8 pounds (3.6 kg). At that rate Mike thought he would be down 55 pounds (25 kg) in six more months. Al then explained that there was usually a high rate of loss at the beginning of a diet program and then it would taper off. Al told him that losing 55 pounds in 52 weeks would be realistic. He joked, “It took 25 years to put on the extra pounds.”

Mike actually began to look forward to going to the fitness center. Both feeling good about exercising and the possibility of interesting sights encouraged him. He did have some pleasurable experiences. One morning as Mike showered he noted that the guy in the opposite shower had left his curtain half open. Since the top 12 inches (30 cm) of the curtain was clear as one showered they could see the heads of those opposite. Mike had selected the last shower stall in the row of six. Consequently there would be no one walking by. Mike starred at the guy as he soaped himself. The man of about 30 was average looking. As Mike starred through the clear part of his curtain the other looked up and saw him. He smiled. Mike wanted to see better and opened his curtain partway. Apparently this man enjoyed being observed so Mike gawked. As the guy soaped his dick Mike mimicked him. Soon the guy had a hard on. While he was average in most respects his dick was definitely above average. When the guy glanced over Mike smiled and gave him a thumbs up. Mike was not hard, that was something that rarely happened. But he did play with his dick as the other pumped. Suddenly the guy tensed up and began shooting spurt after spurt onto the shower wall. By this time Mike was getting hard. He continued to play with himself as the guy finished his shower and dried off. When he walked away Mike closed his curtain and continued to play. However, he had only a good feeling, no cumming.

Another incident happened in the sauna. Mike visited the sauna about once a week. Since he never saw anything interesting there was no incentive to be in there and sweat. But he did hope to see something. One morning he entered the sauna and sat on a lower bench along the back wall opposite the door. There were two tiers of benches along the back and one side wall. While Mike sat there with a towel around his waist another guy entered and sat on the lower bench on the side wall. Since he sat near the door side of the sauna and the sauna heater was between him and the door he was not immediately visible to someone entering. He had spread his towel on the seat. He was naked. Naturally Mike checked him out attempting to not be obvious. The guy was about 50 with an almost trim build. There was a small pot belly. He had a deep tan except for the area around his crotch. The tan lines indicated he wore a brief bikini type suit when in the sun. He spread his legs and his dick was totally exposed. Mike could not help leering. He knew he had been caught looking. When he looked up the man smiled at him. While Mike had nothing impressive to show he wanted to encourage the other. He opened his towel and spread his legs. When the other scratched his balls, Mike scratched his. The guy began stroking and Mike played with his. Mike then surprised himself when he without thought moved down his bench so that he was no longer opposite the door. He was at the end of his bench at the intersection of the side bench. The guy slide down toward Mike. With his dick in one hand he played with his nipples with the other. Mike was actually getting hard. The guy spoke, “Would you please finish me off.” Mike was dumbfounded. He had never touched another dick. The only time he had been with another man was when he and his cousin did mutual jackoffs over thirty years earlier. They guy reached for Mike’s hand and directed it to his dick. While Mike stroked the other played with his nipples. Just as cum began pouring out down the guy’s dick and onto Mike’s hand the door opened. Quickly they two closed their legs as the newcomer who was eyeing his phone walked in. A minute later the satisfied man wrapped his towel around his waist and departed giving Mike a wink who sat there with a cum covered hand. Mike wrapped his towel around his waist and walked out of the sauna trying to keep cum from dripping off his hand. He took a quick shower to cool off after the sauna and wash the cum off his hand. When he returned to his locker the guy was getting dressed at a nearby locker. He smiled at Mike. When he departed he brushed against Mike’s ass while saying, “Thanks for giving me a hand. You have a great day”.

Mike never saw the guy again.

Note – Mike’s gym activities were inspired by my own experiences and observations except that I never had a personal trainer.

Copyright © 2020 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 34
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

MIke is slowly awakening and becoming comfortable with his inclinations.  Good read.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Nice to see an ordInary guy as the centre of attention.  I really like the way you develop this. Keep it up, as they say in UK.😈

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Great read!  I've never joined a gym but, have often wondered about what activities might transpire within those walls!!  I'm sure sexual activities are not condoned and vehemently denied by management!!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..