Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 3,152 Words
  • 1,525 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Mike Finds Himself - 17. Where Do We Go from Here?

Following Mike’s statement to his wife (“I am gay. I am aware of your intimate relationship with Dale”), there was a period of silence. Mike wasn’t sure how Maggie would accept his revelation.

He continued, “As for being gay, I now realize I have been there all my life. Until my 20s I was oblivious to it. Then I drowned my confusion with drink and food. It wasn’t until I started down the road to a healthier life that I began to study, not ignore, my life. I researched gayness on the internet and accept that it is something one is born with - it is part of one’s genetic structure. To ignore it is to totally frustrate yourself. That is what I did until about a year ago.”

“Concerning your friendship with Dale - remember the day I bruised my toe and needed a strong nail clipper to cut the broken toenail? You were not home. I knew you had a strong nail clipper and searched for it. As I looked in your nightstand for the clipper, I discovered, totally by accident, the bag of condoms. Naturally, I was curious. I counted them and did a recount after a hiking adventure. There was one less. Of course, I wanted to know who you were involved with. Twice when I left the house for a day of hiking, I returned and parked down the street. Both times, I saw Dale walk in the front door without even knocking. Both times, there was one less condom later when I did a recount.” Mike was not going to admit that he had watched the two fuck on the spy cam, so he told this white lie about his discovery.

“Actually I do not blame you or Dale. I admit I am not the man you believed I was. You told me he loves his wife very much, but due to the progression of cancer she is just a shell of what she had been. As a healthy woman, you have needs. I could not fill those needs. As a healthy man, he has needs and a very sick wife that cannot fulfill those needs. Dale is a good man and you are an extraordinary wife. Actually, I was relieved to discover it was he who was taking care of your desires.”

“Where do we go from here? I do not know. For now, I suggest we continue life as it has been. I have no problem with your telling Dale that I am gay and that I know you two are involved. I am not ashamed or proud to be gay. It is just what I am. While I am not going to hang a rainbow flag from the front porch or put a gay bumper sticker on my car, I am not concerned if people discover my orientation. For your benefit, it might be better if the world does not know that you have a gay husband. That is your choice. If the children should find out, so be it. Actually, I wonder about Pete’s relationship with Aiden. Maybe they are just good friends, maybe more. He is now an adult and that is his business.”

“I have one more confession. You met Bob, the accountant that I helped in the investigation of the thefts at work, when we had dinner at the King’s. He and I have mutual interests and have become friends.”

“It’s bedtime. Do you want me to move to Pete’s room?”

Maggie replied, “No. You are the same man I have shared a bed with for twenty-five years. Actually, I appreciate your honesty. Although I have never thought that you might be gay, I am not shocked at your revelation. It is almost a relief to know that your lack of romantic desire had nothing to do with me. As you said, ‘Where do we go from here?’ I don’t know either. There is a lot for me to process. Will I tell Dale? Should I tell Dale? I do not know. Goodnight.”

One Year Earlier………………………

Saturday afternoon – an unusually warm day in April –

From her kitchen Maggie saw her neighbors, Ellen and Dale, sitting on their deck. While they were not intimate friends, she and Ellen often had neighborly conversations, such as sharing recipes and local gossip. She felt bad that she had not talked to Ellen in over a month, whom she knew had been diagnosed with cancer. Maggie put on a jacket and walked over to the neighbors’ deck. “Hi. Haven’t seen you for a while.” As the words came out of her mouth, she was shocked to see how Ellen’s cancer had progressed. The person she saw was not the vibrant, smiling Ellen she knew a few months earlier, but a thin, weak woman. Instead of the meticulous hairdo, she wore a scarf covering her head. Maggie assumed chemo had robbed her of her former beauty.

As she approached, Dale stood. “Welcome to our April party. It feels great to feel the sun. Please join us as we have our afternoon tea.” Dale went into the house to fetch a cup of tea while Maggie and Ellen attempted to have a pleasant conversation.

After returning home, Maggie felt guilty that she had ignored her neighbor. Although she rarely baked, Maggie decided to make a batch of her grandmother’s molasses cookies and take them to Ellen and Dale. She called them early that evening. When Dale answered, she told him she would like to drop off a plate of cookies. He replied, “Sounds delicious. Ellen is resting but I am always ready for a sweet. When she knocked at their door, Dale invited her in. “Those look delicious. Since Ellen is sleeping and I don’t want to eat cookies by myself, please join me as we share your cookies and a glass of wine.” When she had left the house, her husband Mike was watching TV, munching on potato chips and drinking his first Coors Lite of the evening. Talking to someone not holding a beer while belching seemed delightful. Over an hour later, the bottle of Moscato was empty, as well as the cookie plate. While their conversation had begun with Ellen’s illness, it moved on to many other topics. When Maggie stood, a little tipsy, she could not remember when she had had such a delightful evening. As she said goodbye to Dale, she offered him a hug. “You are such a good man taking care of Ellen as you do.” Their hug was longer than just a goodbye friendly hug would normally last.

When Maggie returned home, Mike was asleep in front of the TV. Alone in bed, she thought about the handsome neighbor. Suddenly, something happened that had not happened for years: she felt a tingling through her body. Her hand slid down below her stomach and was soon doing the thing she had enjoyed so much as a teenager.

Meanwhile, Dale sat down at the kitchen table where he and Maggie had talked. It had been almost a year since he and Ellen, the love of his life, had intimate relations. Now his wife, filled with numerous medications, was barely able to take care of herself. Holding Maggie when they had their brief goodnight hug had brought back emotions he had suppressed as he cared for Ellen. When he had held Maggie for those moments, his dick had responded. In a trance, he opened his fly and with some difficulty disengaged his now hard dick. As he stroked, he thought of Ellen, then of Maggie. As he blasted cum onto the floor, he felt lightheaded from the effects of the wine as well as lust for Ellen and lust for Maggie. In bed, he leaned over and kissed his medicated, sleeping Ellen. In the middle of the night, he woke for a piss break. Back in bed, he thought of the hug and again had his dick in hand, this time cumming in tissues.

Sunday –

Maggie, feeling guilty that she and Dale had eaten all the cookies, took another plate over Sunday afternoon when Ellen was awake. As she dropped off the cookies, Dale invited her back after 7:30 if she didn’t want to spend the evening with Mike while he watched TV holding a beer.

Maggie accepted the offer and returned after Ellen was asleep. For over an hour, she and Dale shared wine and conversation. When tipsy Maggie stood to return home, they hugged. This embrace was longer and tighter than the previous evening with their cheeks touching. Later the two - Maggie, alone in bed as Mike slept in front of the TV, and Dale, in his home office - each took care of their erotic thoughts as women and men do when alone.

Monday –

Monday afternoon, she made a pasta casserole and took it along with French bread, a salad and cupcakes from the bakery, to Ellen and Dale at 5:00. Maggie chatted with Ellen as Dale set the table. When he escorted her to the door, as she was departing, Dale whispered, “Ellen and I watch Jeopardy together at 7:00 every weeknight evening. By 7:30, she is asleep. We could share wine after… just let yourself in.” Maggie returned at 7:30 and shared another bottle of Moscato. Their lingering goodnight hug was tighter, closer even than the previous evening’s. Both were soon home alone, taking care of their erotic feelings.

Tuesday –

The routine was set. Mike had his evening beers and pint of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream as Maggie and Dale shared wine and conversation. As they talked that evening, their hands touched. As Maggie played with Dale’s fingers, she admitted that she and Mike have not done ‘it’ in at least ten years. Dale moved his chair, and as they sat at the kitchen table, their chairs were now touching. He placed his arms around her and she rested her head on his shoulder. Later, their good night hug was longer and more intense. Maggie felt Dale’s hard dick pressed against her as their cheek to cheek kiss moved to lips to lips. Maggie turned around and hurried home.

As Dale sat in his home office, dick in hand, he fantasized about Maggie. He told himself, ‘We are moving fast. Soon we will do it. I must prepare.’ He then decided to have condoms available at that moment. It had been almost thirty years since he had purchased rubbers, or condoms as they were called today. In his sophomore (second year) of college, he had met Ellen. They soon dated exclusively. Their innocent hand holding and kisses moved on to passionate making out. By their junior year his finger had learned how to make his lady very happy and her hand replaced his as the main source of dick happiness. One day he bought rubbers from a coin machine in the men’s room of a popular bar. That evening they had a short conversation where he convinced her the rubbers would protect them from an unwanted pregnancy. She eagerly accepted the explanation and the two happily relieved both of their virginities. They remained passionate lovers until cancer attacked Ellen.

Dale knew that many products had changed in the past thirty years and assumed condoms were probably different today than the ones purchased with coins from a vending machine years earlier. He remember them as being difficult to roll on as well as being tight, squeezing his dick. He searched the web and was amazed at the number of sites that discussed condoms. He was amused as he watched YouTube videos of guys demonstrating ‘how to put on a condom’. Dale was surprised to discover that they were available in different sizes. Following instructions, he measured his erect dick. At 6 ½ inches (16.5 cm) long and 5 ½ inches (14.0 cm) girth (circumference) he determined he was above average. This revelation surprised him. He had never thought about dick size and had never compared his dick to others in the locker room at the gym. He had never seen a live erect dick other than his own since circle jerks with his middle school buddies. He had watched some porn. Since most of the actors he watched had huge, porn-size dicks, he assumed his was smaller than average. An extra-large or magnum condom was recommended for someone with his girth. However, he was concerned that a condom that was too large might slip off. As he read the descriptions, he was somewhat relieved to note that Trojan Magnum condoms were tapered at the base to give a tight fit while leaving the top or head area unrestricted. Having finished his research, he took his dick in hand and thought of Maggie as he stroked.

As a flustered Maggie crawled into bed next to snoring Mike, she fantasized about an encounter with Dale. Having only been with one man who had never been romantic like the men in movies, TV, and women’s magazines, she had doubts about her ability to make passionate love. She decided she needed information about intimate relations. She got out of bed and went downstairs to the computer. Following a search on Amazon, she ordered a copy of The Big Black Book of Sex Positions: Take Your Sex Life From Boring To Mind-Blowing in a Few More Than 69 Moves to be sent to her office.

Wednesday –

Dale took a short detour as he drove to his office Wednesday morning, stopping at a CVS Pharmacy. He could not find the section where condoms were sold and was too embarrassed to ask the high school-aged girl stocking shelves. In a few years, he would be old enough to be her grandfather. He was relieved to see a young man, probably in his 20s, enter the main store area from a back storage room. He quietly asked Alex, the name on his name tag, where he would find condoms. Without a blink, Alex walked him to the appropriate aisle. Dale was relieved that Trojan Magnums were available. He took a box of twelve. As he approached the checkout counter, he felt embarrassment as he approached the female clerk about his age. As he chastised himself for being such a prude about such things, he was greatly relieved to see the self-service check out area.

As he drove to his office, Dale mentally reviewed the YouTube video. Since he did not want to act like a bungling teenager, he decided he should practice putting on and using a condom. Since this practice session would result in cumming he did not want to wait until that evening and drain himself shortly prior to Maggie’s arrival. At 50 years of age he knew his dick would not immediately be ready for another session after his practice. He wanted to be fully hot and ready if it were to happen that evening. He decided he would have a practice session that morning at the office.

Dale took two condoms out of the box and slipped them in his pocket. Mid-morning, he went to the men’s room. There were three stalls. The first was occupied so he chose the third, next to the vacant middle one. He sat on the toilet, lowered his pants and briefs to his knee and opened the packet. His dick was soft with embarrassment. He was convinced that when he walked out of the men’s room everyone would know what he had just done. Little did he know that half the guys in the office beat off at least once a week in one of those stalls. Taking his dick in hand, he began jacking using thoughts of Maggie to inspire him. When he finally got it hard, he took the condom and attempted to roll it on. It went just over the top of the head and would go no further. Between the anxiety of doing it in the men’s room and the fact that he was unable to roll it on, his dick softened. Then he remembered the guy in the YouTube video telling that the condom should be inspected and placed on the dick so it would roll down. Dale realized he had it reversed and it would be impossible to roll on backwards. He reversed the condom, pumped up his dick and successfully rolled it down. He marveled at the feeling, or actually, the lack of feeling. While his college rubbers had placed a restricting hold on his dick, this one gave no special feeling. It was as if his protected dick had nothing on. Soon after he started to jackoff, someone entered the men’s room and then went to the stall next to his. His jacking had reached the point of no return and his pulsating dick soon began to fill the condom. As soon as he came, the atmosphere of jerking off with a guy close by in the next stall caused his dick to immediately deflate. He carefully removed the cum filled condom and, as suggested in the video, tied it in a knot. He then carefully wrapped it in toilet paper. As the video advised, he did not flush it. The naked guy on the video had warned that remaining air in the used condom might act as a balloon that could resist the flushing and float back up for the next toilet user to find. Dale carefully squeezed out any lingering cum from his dick so there would be no dripping later resulting in a cum spot on his pants. With the wrapped condom in his hand he opened the stall door. To his relief, there was no one else in the men’s room except for the guy still in the middle stall. Using paper towels he wrapped the condom and placed it in the trash can. After washing his hands he used more paper towels than usual to hide and bury his bundle of joy deeper.

That evening, there was no table talk. As Maggie entered, they embraced. Dale led her to the family room. In a daze, Maggie suddenly realized she was lying on the couch naked from the waist down. Dale’s head was down there and his tongue was performing acts she could never have imagined. He removed her blouse and bra. Standing, he undressed himself. With a feeling of fear and eroticism, she saw his mighty erection. She had only seen one other erect penis, Mike’s smaller one. Then she blurted out, “We cannot do this. I am not on the pill.”

As a smiling Dale rolled on the condom, he replied, “Don’t worry. We are protected.”

And so began the adventures of Maggie and Dale.

Back to the present....................

And so, Mike and Maggie went to bed, each with a mind full of questions, conflicting emotions and wondering about the future.

A special thanks to my friend, pvtguy, for his thoughtful suggestions that clarify what I am attempting to say. Also, I thank him for his careful review with resulting edits that make it appear I have mastered the English language.
If you are enjoying this story, then please take the time to like, comment, and follow the story. Your feedback and comments are always welcome and help me develop the story
Copyright © 2020 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter! Interesting to see what happens now that the truth is out. Made great sense to give some details of Maggie and Dale too. Thank you. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..